Chapter 1-Am I not enough?

Fated Love

Park Bo Young's POV:

PBY: "Its been a long time since Oh My Ghostess and I think its already time for me to do another drama." 

PBY's Manager: "That is the reason why I called you. Review this script. You have been offered a role but I am completely against it. The role will be tough for you especially the action scenes. You might get hurt."

PBY: "Can I review it first before turning it down? Remember when I did Oh My Ghostess? You are completely against it too."

PBY's Manager: "I know. I l know. That's why I said you should review it first. Call me if you already have a final decision. If you take it, we need to meet the writer as well as the production team of the drama."

PBY: "Okay okay! I understand."

PBY reviewed the script when she went home and it seems like she liked it. It is all about a 27 year old woman who have extraordinary strength. For her, it is a challenge to take such role and this drama could also be her chance to empower women like her.

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnie, what are you doing?"

PBY: "Just reading a script"

PBY's dongsaeng: "Heol! Are you acting in a drama again? Woooh! That's interesting."

PBY: "I don't know. I have always apprehensions in doing a project."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Are you afraid it won't rate well as OMG?"

PBY: "Well, I don't care about the ratings. I always think if people will like my acting. This role is kinda interesting but I will have action scenes and I wonder if I can do it well."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Aish! Unnie, I'm sure you can do it well."

PBY: "You are just saying it because you are my sister."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Of course not. You are good actually even my friends told me that they like you. By the way, you will have a love interest right? Whom it will be this time?

PBY: "Ofcourse I'll have one. This is a romantic comedy drama after all."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Amazing. Unnie, will you have a kissing scene again?"

PBY: "Ya, what are you talking about? If dad will catch us talking about this thing we will be reprimanded. Don't mind me, focus on what are you studying."

BY spent whole night reviewing the script. Eventhough she's afraid what will be the reaction of her fans and the viewers this time, all she knows is that, this could be a very good opportunity to prove her acting skills. And yes, it will be a romantic comedy drama again because she find it hard to act in melodrama. For her, in order to act in a melodrama she should have to feel that she is afraid to lose that someone but unfortunately she didnt feel it in her past relationships. Often she asked, "Is this Love? What is love?"

PBY: "Oppa, I'll take this project."

PBY's manager: "Are you sure?"

PBY: "Ah! Yes. When will can we meet the writer? The script is good but I think I need to discuss to her about my love interest."

PBY's manager: "Why? Is the character that bad?"

PBY: "No. I just find it more fun if we add another character. A crazy one. It will be more hilarious."

PBY's manager: "Okay then. I'll call the production and set up the date and the time of our meeting with them."

PBY: "Thank you oppa."

Three days after. BY had a meeting with the production crew and you can see at everyone's eye that they are all excited to meet her.

Writer-nim: "Hello. Thank you for liking the script and for agreeing to take the role."

PBY: "Actually, the whole script is good unnie. I think it fits me well. Bong Soon is not confident with herself. I can see myself in her but can you change or add some characters for me?"

Writer-nim: "Why? You don't like Gook Doo's character?"

PBY: "I think it will be more fun if we add another character. Someone who will match me."

Writer-nim: "Okay. I will think of it. I will send you a draft of the revised scipt once I finished it."

PBY: "Thank you so much."

As the days passed by, BY looked forward for the revised script. What will Do Bong Soon's love interest look like? Who will be the perfect actor to play it? Who will she working with? Who? Who? Who?

Bomi (PBY's bestfriend): "Are you excited to film your new drama?"

PBY: "Yes. Ofcourse but I am still waiting for the revised script. I discussed with the writer unnie that I want some revision with Bong Soon's love interest."

Bomi: "Heol. You are really amazing. Who are you working this time? Won Bin? Yeo Jin Goo? You like them right?"

PBY: "Aish. I still don't know. Hmmmm. Right. Bong Soon has a bestfriend. It would be nice if you'll play that character."

Bomi: "But I've never done any dramas before."

PBY: "It's okay. I know you can do it. Let me tell the casting crew and the production."

Bomi: "Aish. Okay okay. It's my dream to work with you too. Oh! It seems like your phone is ringing. Answer it first."

PBY: "Ah! Wait for awhile...... Hello! Ah, Yes unnie. You already finished the draft? Yes. Yes. I'll read it. I'll call you back after reviewing it. Thank you unnie.

BY opened her email and reviewed the script the moment she went home and the moment she read it, she found the new character perfect for Do Bong Soon.

PBY: "CEO Ahn Min Hyuk. Aha! You are perfect for Do Bong Soon,"

The script has been finalized. Actors and actress have been casted to do the drama but it seems like they find it hard to cast someone to play for Ahn Min Hyuk.

Casting Crew: "Bo young-ah. We already casted someone who will play In Gook Doo and that will be Jisoo."

PBY: "Jisoo?"

Casting Crew: "Yes. Jisoo. He is a way younger than you. We hope it wont be hard for you to work with someone younger than you."

PBY: "It's okay. I can work with everyone. How about the actor who will play as Ahn Min Hyuk?"

Casting Crew: "We are so sorry Boyoung-ah. We can't still find the actor who will play as Min Hyuk. I know you already wait for a long time but no one will have the courage to take it. Do you have someone in mind?"

PBY: "No. I also have no idea. Give me some time to think about it."

BY feels she might lack something that no one will have the courage to work with her. Am I not good as an actress? Am I burden to anyone who will work with me? AM I NOT ENOUGH? These questions run in her mind.