Chapter 12- Please Look At Me, Please Love Me

Fated Love

PHS' POV:

He wanted her to become his but he thought being her friend and colleague is better than losing her. He tried his best to make her laugh. He thought she might miss his corny jokes when they ended the drama. He took care of her just like he did in the past. When they filmed the scene where Bong Soon saved Gyeong Shim, she did action scenes that made him worried but whenever she did it perfectly he was in awe. Indeed, she is a dedicated actress. He wrapped his jacket around her to make her feel warm.

PHS: "Bong Soon-ah, have this. Its cold here."

PBY: "Owah! Thank you CEO Ahn."

He sat with her and whenever they are together, the set was full of joy. Jisoo was there, Bomi was there, the rest of the production crew were there but whenever they were together they have the world of their own. He hoped that someday she'll accept her heart. He hoped that someday he'll see her with that ring he gave her during her birthday. They said it is love that made the world go around and he thought that saying is really true. They were 2 episodes down to the finally. The script for the last episodes were already given to them and as Minhyuk and Bongsoon have their happy ever after, he hoped that he'll also have his happy ever after with BY. Eventhough, he was dumped by her something drive him not to give up. Its his first time to see such a lovely person and he promised himself that no matter how she will push him away he'll still be at her side. He realized that what he feels was really the same as of that of Minhyuk. It all started with love at first, a kind of love that he thought only appears in fairy tales and they come to know the real them the admiration grows and they both realized its already love. Isnt it that Minhyuk also waited for Bong Soon? Will he get BY's heart as Minhyuk did? Whenever the filming ended and she still have to film, he always asked the director when she will finish. Sometimes, he'll even wait for her if he's schedule permits him too.

PBY: "Oh, you are still here?"

PHS: "Ah yes. I'm still not in the mood to go home. We will end the filming in a few days so I thought of spending more time with everyone."

PBY: "Owah. That's so cool of you. This is our Ahn Minhyuk."

PHS: "Oh, I told my manager to buy some coffee. Have one."

PBY: "Thank you! Hyungsik-ah, thank you for always taking good care of me. Thank you for being the perfect Ahn Min Hyuk for Do Bong Soon."

PHS: "Ah. Really, We are not yet ending but with your words it feels like this is the last day of filming already. Should I cry?"

PBY: "Ha ha ha. Ah. Right you should cry. Ah. I'll miss everyone."

PHS: "Will you miss me?"

He cannot help himself not to ask her that question. She only looked at him and he felt like it was wrong to ask her that question.

PBY: "Arent you part of that everyone? Ofcourse, I will miss our CEO Ahn."

He then patted his head and he felt her warmth, a warmth that comes from her heart. He was disappointed that the filming will end soon but wasnt it nice that she said that she will also miss him.

PBY's POV:

That day ended. She was tired but she realized how he cared for him. He even waited for her to end her scenes so that he can accompany her up until her van and bid her goodbye but she thought maybe he was just being gentleman. Maybe, he also did that with her other co stars. Whenever they went home, she would actually sent a message in their chat room.

PBY: "Good job for today everyone."

Jisoo: "You two noona. Let's rest now."

PHS: "Bong Soon-ah is doing her best everyday. Thank you our Bong-soon."

Before she goes to sleep, its her habit to review the script for the next day. She read the part where Minhyuk bravely asked Bong Soon to love him. It reminded him of how HS confessed to him that night and how he took care of her eventhough she pushed her away. She felt stupid for everything she did. She wasnt that selfish but she realized how self centered she was. She turned him down because she didnt want to get hurt. She didnt gave her a chance to prove himself. On the next day, the filmed the remaining scenes. The director asked them to internalize since it will be an emotional scene for both Minhyuk and Bong Soon. They both layed on the sofa. They faced each other and looked at each other without saying anything. For any man and woman that will be in that kind of situation for 30 minutes, they should feel awkward but that time they didnt feel any awkwardness at all. For the first time, she was able to stare at his face that close, for the first time she was able to look straightly to his eyes. While looking into his eyes, there were thoughts that were running into her mind.

PBY: "He really likes me. His eyes are speaking his affection towards me. He really likes me as Park Hyungsik. Our feelings are indeed mutual."

PHS' POV:

That time he felt it was just him. Lying on a sofa with her while looking on her eyes for 30 minutes. Wasnt it that she already told him that they should remain as friends but that time he felt something as she looked into her eyes.

PHS: "Her eyes speak that she likes me too. Why do I feel that way? Am I just assuming everything? Are our feelings mutual? Then why she told me that we just remain as friends? Is she afraid that I'll hurt her?"

That very special moment came. He thought that his lines were as just the same as what he felt so he did it naturally. The emotions were indeed real. 

PHS: "Please look at me."

PBY: "I am looking at you."

PHS: "Please love me"

PBY: "I am"

PHS: "You are so tiny so you fit in my heart but it seems like I am not there."

PBY: "You are."

PHS: "I love you"

He hugged him tightly while caressing her hair. To his surprise, she responded to his hug. Actually, the part where he said I love you wasnt part of the scipt. He just said it because that's how he felt. The director already said cut but they were still hugging each other until he came back to his senses and finally let her go. He wiped his tears and walk away from her. The staff were curious about their reactions. He was standing far away from the others when she approached him.

PBY: "Hyungsik-ah, can we talk privately?"

PHS: "Ofcourse, noona."

They both to the dressing room and BY asked the staffs the leave them momentarily.

PBY: "Hyungsik-ah...."

PHS: "I'm sorry noona. I wasnt able to control my emotions. I wont do it again."

PBY: "Hyungsik-ah, I'm sorry for being selfish."

PHS: "You dont have to say sorry noona. Its my fault. Its always my fault."

PBY: "I like you too. I like you as you like me. I like you from the beginning. I like you as Park Boyoung not Do Bong Soon. I like you that I'm willing to risk anything just to be with you. I like you that much."

Upon hearing those words, he immediately grab her and kiss her. She responded to his kiss. That was a long and beautiful kiss. When they let go of each other's lips, he hugged her tightly.

PHS: "Boyoung-ie, my Boyoung-ie I love you and I'll protect you no matter what."

They both cried as they confirm each other's feelings. How pretty was that moment? It was so memorable that their hearts will remember it forever.