Chapter 18-Good Bye Bong Soon and Min Hyuk, Hello Hyungsik and Bo Young (Will the romance continue?)

Fated Love

PHS POV:

The filming ended and so he has now plenty time to sleep, to play his favorite computer games, and to meet some of his friends but it seems like when he woke up on that day he missed everything. He missed the filming sites, the last minute script changes, the sleepless night and most importantly he missed her. He then picked up his phone to call her. 

PHS: "Hi! I just woke up. You?"

PBY: "Ahmmmm. Well, me too. I'm catching up my sleep. It felt so good but I have a photoshoot tomorrow. Then, I have a fansigning before the wrap up party. Then, we will do our interviews."

PHS: "Waaaaaaah. You are so busy even after the filming ended."

PBY: "Ahhhmmmm. Well....."

PHS: "Ahhhhmmmm. Ahhhhhmmmm. Aren't you missing me?"

PBY: "Hahahahahaha...."

PHS: "Why are you laughing? Did I say something funny?"

PBY: "Okay. Right! I am free today. Let's eat somewhere then."

PHS: "Do you have a power to read people's mind? You read my mind very well."

PBY: "Ha ha ha. I just want to eat a very delicious meal today."

PHS: "How about your younger sister?"

PBY: "Oh well, she is busy at school. Do you want to be with her instead of me?"

PHS: "Of course not. Of course. I want to be with you."

PBY: "Aish. Okay then. Fetch me after 2 hours."

PHS: "Oh, I love that idea. See you then, my bbyong."

PBY: "See you."

PHS: "I love you"

PBY: "Me too."

PHS: "Ahhhhh. Say that you love me too."

PBY: "Aish."

PHS: "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

PBY: "Stop it now. I love you too Hyungsikie. Ah you are giving me goosebumps."

PHS: "Ha ha ha. Did you? Okay bye for now."

PBY: "Okay then."

PBY's POV:

She then took a bath and fix herself. "So this is what the feeling of preparing for your first date with your boyfriend huh?," she thought. She chose what to wear, did her make up and fixed her hair. Then she realized that disadvantage of being a celebrity. When normal girls wear dress on their first date, she had a hoodie, a cap and mask to cover herself up. When she was done, she waited for him in their living room. Few minutes more, the bell rang and it was already him. 

PBY: "Hi!"

PHS: "Is it just me or you look lovelier everytime I see you?"

PBY: "Aish. Here we go again."

PHS: "Let's go."

He fasten up her seat belt and she can't help it not to stare at him while fixing his seat. 

PBY: "Where are we going?"

PHS: "You want to eat something delicious right? Then, let me take you to somewhere where you can eat the most delicious food ever"

PBY: "Alright then. You are the boss today."

PHS: "Trust me with this."

PHS' POV:

He drove the car while his other hand was holding hers. He played his playlist and he was glad that they shared same types of music. She sang while he sang. They are enjoying their time together. 

PHS: "If you are sleepy, you can nap a bit. I'll wake you up when we get there."

PBY: "Its okay but where are we going. We are out of Seoul already."

PHS: "Just trust me."

After 1 hour and 30 minutes of driving, they finally arrived in their destination. He noticed that she has fallen asleep. He smiled while staring at her. How can someone be lovely even when she is just sleeping? He kissed her forehead that wake her up.

PHS: "My baby bbyong, we arrived."

PBY: "Ah! Sorry. I have fallen asleep."

PBY's POV:

They get off from his car and a beautiful house welcomed her sight. She wondered why they were there instead of going to a restaurant.

PBY: "Whose house is this?"

PHS: "Let's just go inside."

She followed him. They entered the house and they went directly to the rooftop and she was in awe of what she saw. It was a very beautiful view of the countryside up there plus they were about to witness the sunset.

PHS: "You were tired lately because of our filming so I decided to bring you here. This place is my comfort zone when I'm being fed up. You said to me before that you wanted to see the stars at night while realizing how beautiful life is so I brought you here."

PBY: "Ahhhhh. But whose house is this?"

PHS: "Its my grandparents house. I used to play here when I was young."

PBY: "But you said we will eat delicious food."

PHS: "Right."

He called someone on the phone and after few minutes an old lady appeared in front of them.

Old lady: "Hyungsik-ah, aigoooo-ya. Its been a while. You don't know how excited I am when you said you will go here. Aigoo-ya, you've become more handsome."

PHS: "I'm sorry for the short notice Auntie."

Old lady: "Its okay. I know you are busy."

The old lady hugged HS tightly while she was just looking at them. After the tight hug, the old lady come near her and she was surprised that she recognized her.

Old lady: "I am a fan of yours. Aigoo-ya, you two look really lovely together. I watched your dramas. I'm so happy that uri Hyungsik won your heart. Don't worry he is a very good boy."

PBY: "Ahhhm. Hi! Nice to meet you auntie?"

Old lady: "I am the caretaker of this house but Hyungsik and his family treat me as a part of their family. I even took care of him when he was a baby. You two should get married soon and have kids. I am sure Hyungsik's grandparents in heaven will be so happy when that happens."

PHS: "Ahhhhh. Auntie, Boyoungie is hungry. Did you prepare food for us?"

Old lady: "Ofcourse I did. Wait a minute. I will serve it here."

She was surprised that the place is so well kept. There are even a table where you can eat while looking at the beautiful scenery. On the other side is a hammock, where you can just sit and relax. They went on table and he was so attentive to her in serving what she needs. 

Old Lady: "Here are your foods. These are my specialties so enjoy."

PBY: "Thank you. I will eat it well."

PHS: "Thank you Auntie."

The old lady left them at the rooftop. It was only them and they were enjoying the moment together.

PBY: "Woah! This one is so delicious."

PHS: "I told you."

PBY: "You are really the best."

PHS: "Well I am."

They enjoyed the food together and when they were done eating. HS fixed the table. BY offered for help but he said he wanted to serve her princess well. He left her for awhile to bring the dishes on the kitchen. When he left, she transferred to the near by hammock and took a selca.

PBY: "Woah. This place is so pretty. It is so relaxing. Ah. Park Hyungsik, that guy really knows how to make me happy."

PHS: "You are talking to yourself now huh?"

PBY: "I am not."

PHS: "What else do you want?"

PBY: "Ahmmmm. It would be perfect if we have beers here."

PHS: "Ah. But I'm driving back later."

PBY: "Ahhhhh. Its a pity I really want to drink beer. Let's spend a night here then. This hammock is so comfortable. I think we can sleep here."

PHS: "You have a photoshoot tomorrow right?"

PBY: "Well, my call time is still 10am. We can go home at 6am."

PHS: "Aren't you tired?"

PBY: "I'm okay. So get beers now please."

PHS: "Okay then."

PHS' POV:

After a short while, he came back where she is with 4 cans of beers. He sat beside her.

PHS: "I often visit this place during my training days. When I looked at the sky back then, I always wonder when will I debut. After I debuted, I came here again thanking to the heaven that I finally made it but it wasn't easy after that. When all of my members were starting to be recognized, I'm always at the back. I'm not jealous of them. Every member deserved to be recognized but I always wonder when will be my time?"

PBY: "Well, you've worked hard for it. You are now a successful actor Hyungsik-ie."

PHS: "Thanks to you. You are my lucky charm."

PBY: "No. Its all because youve worked hard for it. When someone is successful, the always say I am what I am now because of him or her, but isnt it that person strive hard to become what she/he is now. The people around you are just contributing factors to your success but your fate is in your hands. You become what you become because you wanted to."

PHS: "Okay, right! So, good job Hyungsik-ie for a very job well done."

PBY: "Right! Good job Hyungsik-ie"

PHS: "But wanna know what? I still want to work hard. I want to be the perfect guy for you. When I become a very successful actor, they say we match well. You are Park Bo Young after all."

PBY: "Hmmmm. You are the perfect guy for me though. You and only you. Ah! I'm thinking to say to our crew that we are dating. I don't want to keep it to them. After all, they are very close to the both of us."

PHS: "Alright. Let's tell it to them at the wrap up party then."

PBY: "Thank you Hyungsik-ie"

PHS: "You don't have to thank me for those decisions though."

PBY: "No. Not for that. Thank you for teaching me somehing?"

PHS: "What did I teach you?"

PBY: "Thank you for teaching me the definition of love."

PHS: "What is love for you then now?"

PBY: "For Do Bong Soon and Ahn Min Hyuk, love is timing but I guess its more than that. Love is when you see yourself talking to that person 24/7 without getting bored. Love is when you feel that genuine kind of happiness because of him. Love is when you look forward in living everyday because the thoughts of being is making your life worth living. Love is when you see yourself in that person and you see him in the next 10, 20, 50 years of your life. Love is.......she paused for awhile. She looked at his eyes, wrapped her arms around her neck and kiss him deeply. After awhile, she parted his lips, looked at his eyes again and said, "Love is you. So let me take care of you now and forever." After hearing those words, he pulled her closer towards him and kiss her again deeply and passionately.

They spent the nigt on that hammock. They were hugging all night long. When they woke up, he kissed her forehead and said I love you to her. They bid goodbye to his aunt and drove their way back to Seoul. He dropped her on her house.

PHS: "Go inside now. You still have a photoshoot."

PBY: "Alright. Drive safely and don't forget to eat."

PHS: "Noted. Go inside now."

PBY: "Hyungsik-ah!"

PHS: "What?"

PBY: "Ahhhhhm.....Ahmmmmm... I love you...."

PHS: *smile. I love you to so so much. Go inside now. I'll text you later. Bye."

PBY's POV:

When she entered her house, her smile didnt fade away. Indeed, loving him made her genuinely happy. She was thinking about their kisses and about how they spent the whole night hugging each other. 

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnie, where did you go the whole night?"

PBY: "Ahhhhmmmm. Ahmmmm. I just spent the night with my friends. Ya....with my friends."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Ahhhhmmm. Right. You spent the night with your friends and yet your lips were swollen. Omo! Did you guys kiss the much? Aigoo. Adults these days."

PBY: "Ya, who kissed who? This kid. I'm still your unnie so you'd better respect me."

PBY's dongsaeng: "You guys are surely inlove. Omo! Your lips are very swollen unnie. What to do? Ahmmm. Btw, you have a schedule today right? Let's have breakfast on your favorite cafe before that then."

PBY: "Alright alright. I will just take a bath."

PHS' POV:

She did her photoshoot that day but when was taking a short break, she always sent him a short message. She ended late already but they still talked via face time until they both went to sleep. The next day they both went to SWDBS wrap up party. She had her fansigning first with Think Nature and while she was spending time with her fans, he waited for her on a cafe nearby. They went together on the venue of the wrap up party but he let her to go inside first then after awhile he followed. When they had to cut the cake, he wrapped her arms around her and this gesture of him was shouting "She is mine" Actually, the whole team were wondering their closeness to each other. The both watched the ending together. After that, she hugged him tightly. She did her farewell message then while he was looking and listening at her religiously.

PBY: "Thank you everyone for your hardwork. SWDBS wouldnt be a hit without everyone's cooperation and hardwork. To our director, staffs, and crew, to my fellow actors and actresses, to Jisoo and ofcourse Hyungsik. I am so thankful to be a part of this show. Bongsoonie, made me realize that indeed love is timing. I did this project because I wanted to and I didn't that I will meet someone who will fulfill the missing piece of my heart. Hyungsik and I have been dating for a month and we hope you will cheer us well. Thank you for being with us through this. We also hope that you will wish us happiness. Thank you everyone. I love you all."

Seeing her tears dropped, he then hugged her tightly after she delivered her farewell message to the team. Everyone was clapping their hands and sending their congratulations to them. Will the romance continue? Ofcourse, it will continue and this ending is just the mark of a love story that everyone would love to listen.