Chapter 17-I Want To Marry Her

Fated Love

PBY's POV:

She rested on a chair after a long scene. She saw he was coming towards her so she looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

PBY: "Why are you smiling like that?"

PHS: "Nothing. Is it a mistake to be happy?"

PBY: "Well, it is not."

PHS: "Tomorrow is our rest day. Let's eat out."

PBY: "I can't I have a CF filming tomorrow."

PHS: "Ahhh! I'm sad I want to go out with you."

PBY: "We are seeing each other everyday."

PHS: "But I miss you every second that we are not together."

PBY: "Ah this guy is so corny."

PHS: "I can say thousand of sweet words for you. I can even made millions of love poems dedicated to you. I do anything for you."

PBY: "Ha Ha Ha Ha. You are really something. I can't believe you."

PHS: "Right! That's why you've fallen in love with me. You like me since then. Park Bo Young has a crush on me. Park Bo Young has a crush on me. Park Bo Young has a crush on me."

PBY: "Aish! Stop it. Somebody might hear you."

PHS: "Let them be. Its the truth. Ah. Right. Since I can't meet you, can I meet Siwan hyung tomorrow?"

PBY: "Go on! I ain't stopping you."

PHS: "Ohhhhh! We might have drinks....and....."

PBY: ".....and......?"

PHS: "Ahhhhmmm. Just you know your boyfriend is popular among girls."

PBY: "Go on meet them. Tsk."

PHS: "You are jealous. Aigoo. My baby Bbyoung is jealous."

PBY: "Go on meet y girls. Tsk."

PHS: "Why is it that even when you are jealous you are still lovely? For me, you are number 1. No one can replace you in my heart."

PBY: "Really?"

PHS: "Really."

She then caressed his head and smiled. He then hold her hand and she was taken be his actions.

PBY: "Ya, they might see us."

PHS: "Let them be. Let's just say we are practicing lines again. Ha Ha Ha"

PHS' POV: 

Their filming ended and as the usual he accompanied her up to her van. Bid her goodbye and kissed her goodnight. Whenever he went home, its either he will sent a message on her on kakao talk or call her. The next day he woke up late because he was tired from their filming. He checked his phone and he noticed that he received messages from her.

PBY: "Good morning! Are you still asleep? Right. Just sleep all you want today. I'm on my way to work. My manager just bought breakfast. Eat when you wake up okay? Text me when you are awake already. I might be in the filming so I can't reply to you as soon as possible but just let me know. Enjoy your day with Siwan oppa."

He read her message and he is quite pissed off that she called her oppa. Though she has the right to because Siwan is older than her. He wished she can call him oppa too. It is way sweeter. He then replied to her message.

PHS: "Don't call Siwan hyung oppa. Are you close to him to call him oppa? Tsk. I just woke up. I am about to cook. I'll eat don't worry. Text me during filming breaks please. I miss you already my baby bbyong."

He cooked his brunch, took a bath and freshin' up for his getaway with Siwan. He checked his phone from time to time to check whether she texted him or not. He played his favorite computer game before leaving home. After few hours, he drove to his meeting place with Siwan. When he arrived, Siwan was already there. He gave him a tight hug.

PHS: "Siwanie hyung, I missed you."

Siwan: "Me too. How is the life of the boyfriend of Park Boyoung?"

PHS: "I'm very happy hyung."

Siwan: "I know it is written all over your face,"

PHS: "Pinch me hyung. Sometimes, it feels like I am still dreaming,"

Siwan: "Sikie-ya, you are not dreaming. You've got the girl of your dreams"

PHS: "Right Hyung. Isn't it funny that she likes me before I like her? Whenever I think of it, one word comes out from my mind...."destiny" Ah! Speaking of her, aish that girl hasnt text me yet."

Siwan: "Why? Where is she?"

PHS: "Well, she is having cf filming. You know, disadvantages of dating a top actress."

Siwan: "Ya, Sikie. Loose up a bit. You might lose her if you are so much tight of everything she is doing."

PHS: "No hyung. I don't want to lose her. Whenever I think of it, I feel like dying. I will never let her go Hyung. I will marry her."

Siwan: "This is the first time you've said to me that you want to marry someone."

PHS: "Right Hyung. I really want to marry her. The thoughts of living with her in the future keeps me going."

Siwan: "You will go there. Ya, drink. Its been a long time since we went out."

PBY's POV:

When she finished filming, she then checked her phone and she saw the message from him.

PBY: "Aish! This guy. What's wrong of calling Siwan oppa when he is really an oppa to me?"

She then called him.

PBY: "Hello! I'm sorry. I just finished filming. I'm on my way home now."

PHS: "Right. Rest now okay? We still have a filming tomorrow."

PBY: "Are you sober now?"

PHS: "No. I am not. Did you forgot? I get sleepy when I'm drank like you. I'm still okay."

PBY: "Right! Don't get drank because we still have filming tomorrow. Call your manager when you go home okay? Don't drive when you are the influence of alcohol."

PHS: "You wish is my command."

PBY: "Ya, are you jealous that I call Siwan oppa? Aish. Why? Do you want me to call you oppa too?"

PHS: "Yes. Call me oppa too."

PBY: "I dont want too."

PHS: "Aish!"

PBY: "I was about to reach home. I will put this down. Ya, go home early okay? I might fall asleep already but text me when you go home."

PHS: "Okay, I will. Rest well, okay? I know you are tired."

PBY: "I will"

PHS: "I love you baby bbyong."

PBY: "I love you too Hyungsik-ie"

PHS: "Right. Put this down already. I love you, my baby."

PHS' POV:

He followed everything she said. When he went home, he then went to his bed and slepyt. The next morning he realized that he won't be seeing her in the morning because they need to film separately and that thought kills him. How could someone drove him crazy like that? He filmed the scene where Min Hyuk asked permission to Bong Soon's father if he can marry her. While on stand by, he has the opportunity to talk with Yoo Jae Myung, the actor who played Bong Soon father and his co-actor in Hwarang.

Jae Myung: "I heard you and Bo Young are getting closer."

PHS: "Hyung, I'm dating her."

Jae Myung: "I finally heard the truth."

PHS: "Aren't you surprised Hyung?"

Jae Myung: "No, I am not. All of the people here noticed that you guys are inseparable. You even have your own world when you are talking to each other."

PHS: "Right Hyung. Maybe, that is love. I just enjoy every moment with her. It feels like I found a treasure."

Jae Myung: "What is your next move? We are about to finish the filming."

PHS: "Boyoung-ie is too lovely Hyung. Everything she does is too lovely for me even when she is not doing anything and I am staring at her I keep on falling in love. I want to marry her Hyung like Min Hyuk will do in this drama."

Jae Myung: "Hyungsik-ah, take it slow. This drama is different from reality."

PHS: "Nevertheless Hyung. I won't let her go."

PBY's POV:

She finished the first leg of her filming. Finally, she will see him few minutes from now. She changed her make up as well as her clothes for the next scenes. It will be when Min Hyuk proposed to Bong Soon and there will be another kissing scene. She knew he will going to be excited again. When she arrived, she saw him and went to where he was.

PBY: "Hi! Hyungsik-ie."

PHS: "Owah. You are getting prettier everyday. Ive missed you."

PBY: "Weee? How's your meet up with Siwan?"

PHS: "We have a good time."

PBY: "That's good then. Let's practice our lines now."

They practiced their lines and she wondered what will she feel if HS will propose to her. How magical that moment will be? Will it feels like heaven? Maybe, yes. Finally, you are on your road down to forever but she realized it will take a long time before that happens. They filmed that scene and they didn't care they are even holding hands even on stand by. That moment she felt that HS didnt want to miss any moment with her. They filmed the kissing scene and she was embarrassed because many people are looking at them. She is literally kissing her boyfriend in public, a rare moment for a celebrity like her but still she felt shy and told him to rush things up. 

PHS' POV:

He was nervous with the next scenes they were about to film, it was Bong Soon and Min Hyuk's wedding. He was agitated because he never did a weddings scene before and he was thinking how he will act the scene. When he went to the filming site, everyone praised him how dashing he was but he didn't mind it because his heart was beating fast already. He can't wait to see her. He sat on the couch and after 10 minutes she arrived. He felt like the world slowed down. She was so pretty in that white gown. His heart was again captured by the same person and she keeps on giving him heart attacks.

PBY: "Yaaaaa!"

PHS: "You are so lovely."

PBY: "No, I am not."

PHS: "You are the loviest of them all."

He can't take off his eyes on her. Everything felt real. She fixed his hair and his eyes were stuck up on her. In that moment, he realized that he can't see himself marrying other girl, it is only her. He wanted to see her in that white gown again. They filmed few scenes on the couch and transferred on the main hall. When BY was walking on the aisle as Bong Soon, he felt real and he realized he wasn't acting anymore. He was even choking up with his emotions. Why this isnt real? If he only can turn everything into a real thing on that moment he will. He really wanted to marry her. After doing some scenes, they were surprised when the director asked them to face each other. They compiled. They even felt each other's feelings that he felt he smiled at the end of their kiss that made him smile too. When the director said "cut", he cant help it not to hugged her. He then whispered to her, "I love you today, tomorrow and forevermore my wife for today, for next 10 years, and everlasting."