Chapter 13-Cold Hands, Warm Heart

Fated Love

PBY's POV:

She dated a couple of times before. She also kissed someone before but its her first time to feel that way, a geniune kind of happiness that cannot be compared to any treasure in this world. She wiped her tears and let go his arms. She realized that her make up was already smudged by her tears.

PBY: "Ah! What to do now? My make up is now ruined."

PHS: "Its okay you are still the loveliest woman for me."

She smiled when he said that. She then hold her both hands and looked at his eyes.

PBY: "Hyungsik-ah, dating someone like me will be very hard. We are both celebrities and I want our relationship to be as secret as possible. I'm afraid I'll lose you if our the public will know about us."

PHS: "Do you hear the saying love will conquer all? I will conquer anything just to be with you and just to make you happy. Your happiness is my happiness so you can trust me with that. Let's keep it a secret."

PBY: "You are really Ahn Minhyuk. You are so cheesy."

PHS: "No. Ahn Minhyuk is for Do Bong Soon. Me, Park Hyungsik, is only you Ms. Park Boyoung, only you."

PBY: "You are really good at flowery words. Let's go outside now. I need to fix my make up too. Yours are ruined too."

PHS: "Right. Let's go out now."

Before they went out, he kissed her forehead and that was the happiest day of her life.

PHS' POV:

They moved on to the next scene. The scene when Minhyuk drove Bong Soon back to her home. While they were on stand by, he cannot helped it not to look at her.

PHS: "You said you are watching me since ZE:A days? When exactly was this?"

PBY: "Ah. Right! When you debuted, I was on the verge of breaking down. You know that law suit with my agency before right? That time I was thinking to let go of everything, to just go back to my hometown and while I was thinking what to do in my life. I watched tv and I saw ZE:A in the music shows. I listened to your song. I liked it."

PHS: "But back then I wasnt that popular compared to other members."

PBY: "Yes. We were always at the back during those days but you were one of the vocalist so I noticed you. You are so cute back then. Teenager Hyungsik was alot better than Hyungsik now."

PHS: "Ya, I am better now. I become manly."

PBY: "Manly, my . For me, you are still the baby soldier."

PHS: "Ya, stop calling me baby. Tsk. I am a man now. Hmmmmm. For me, you are my baby. I will take good care of you like a baby, my baby bbyong."

PBY: "Aigoo! This guy is trying to be manly in front of me. Right! Please take care of me Park Hyungsik."

PHS: "Hyungsik-ie, Hyungsik-ah, Park Hyungsik, aish! Can you call me more than that?"

PBY: "No, I can't. I am not as corny as you."

PHS: "Right. I'll be incharge with our affection, my baby bbyong."

He then hugged him tight. The smile on his face wont go away. After a while, he whispered to her ear, "I love you, my baby."

PBY's POV:

When the filming ended, she bid goodbye to the staff and crew. He was there with her. They were not holding hands or showing some skinship because the staffs were there but she accompanied him until to her van.

PBY: "You should go now."

PHS: "I wont go until you go."

PBY: "Aish. Are we becoming Minhyuk and Bong soon now?"

PHS: "No. These are Park Hyungsik and Park Boyoung."

PBY: "Aish! Alright. We will go now."

PHS: "Text me when you are home already. Okay. Hyung, please drive safely and take her of her."

On her way home, she looked at her car's window and all of the sweet events that happened flashbacked to her. She smiled like a fool.

PBY's manager: "Boyoung-ah, is there something going on with you and Hyungsik."

PBY: "Ahhhhh. Hmmmmm. Oppa."

PBY's manager: "Just tell me the truth. I am always your first line of defense you know that."

PBY: "Ahhhh. Hmmmmm. Hyungsik-ie and me areee....... dating but can you please keep this as a secret."

PBY's manager: "I knew it. Your eyes are both flaming when you talk to each other. Alright then but please be careful. I know you know what I mean."

PHS' POV:

When he went home, he took a warm shower and everytime he thinks of her, smiles. He look at herself on teh mirror and realized how happy his image was.

PHS: "You are really handsome Park Hyungsik. Ha Ha Ha Ha."

He then checked his phone and he noticed that she already texted him.

PBY: "I'm at home already."

PHS: "I'm sorry for the late reply. I took a shower. Did my baby bbyong eat already."

PBY: "Ofcourse, I did. I'm afraid that you will scold me again."

PHS: "Good then. Let's rest now."

PBY: "Right good night."

PHS: "Can we talk on face time before we sleep?"

PBY: "Ya, we just parted ways."

PHS: "But I missed you already."

PBY: "Alright then, call now."

PHS: "Hello. Ah! You look even prettier without make up."

PBY: "Nooooo. I am not."

PHS: "For me, my baby bbyong is the prettiest of them all."

PBY: "Aish. This guy. Ya, lets sleep now. My eyes are falling already."

PHS: "Alright then. I love you my baby bbyong."

PBY: "Me too."

PHS: "Aish. Say it to me."

PBY: "Aish. This guy makes me wanna do things I am used of doing. Alright then, I love you too Hyungsik-ie."

PHS: "I love you forever my baby bbyong. Sleep tight." *kissing the screen

She ended the call. He layed on his bed and realized how love can turn someone that happy. He looked at a picture of them on his home, zoomed out her face and said "Ah. Park Boyoung."

PBY's POV:

The next day she went to the filming with all the happiness she had in her heart. Earlier that day, they filmed the scene where Bong Soon and Min hyuk had a picnic. She felt pretty with her dress and make up. Before they arrived on the filming scene, she was surprised that HS went to his van bringing coffee to her and to her manager.

PBY: "Woah. Thank you so much."

PHS: "Ahmmmm. We will have a kissing scene tonight."

PBY: "So what now?"

PHS: "Nothing. I'm just happy."

PBY: "Are you this sweet with your past girlfriend before?"

PHS: "Well, I said I love you to them often because in our home I can freely say I love you to anyone but I realized you are someone I can talk sweetly with 24/7. If you look at it, we look lovely together right?"

PBY: "Ah! Really. This guy is giving me headaches."

PHS: "For sure you like it that I'm like this, my baby bbyong."

She is not the kind of girl who is sweet towards her boyfriend. She doesn't have any sweetness in her too so she's thankful that he is filling up that part of their relationship. She likes it when he is caressing her hair, when he is calling him my baby bbyong, when he is suddenly too touchy, and she loves everything on him. They filmed the picnic scene as well as the office scenes. As expected, it all came out naturally as their feelings for each other were true. She even thought if they were still filming or just dating. Whatever it was, she was extremely happy with it. Later on that night, they filmed the Royce kissing scene. While on standby, he came near to her bringing her jacket. He wrapped it on her.

PHS: "Wear this. Its cold."

PBY: "Thank you. Ah! I can read that smile of yours."

PHS: "What?"

PBY: "Don't be obvious when the others are around."

PHS' POV:

He was excited with the kiss. He has now the permission to kiss her but whenever he had an opportunity to kiss her as Ahn Minhyuk, he still likes it. The filming ended smoothly so they moved to CNsoft (also known as Ainsoft building), to film for the bomb scene. While she was flawlessly performed her scenes well. It seems like he was having trouble managing his emotions because he was too overwhelmed with his real life feelings. He feels sorry because he saw how brilliant her performance was. He was ended disappointed and you can saw it on his face. To his surprise, she tapped his shoulders and sat beside him.

PBY: "You are disappointed with your performance right?"

PHS: "Ahmmmm. Its seems like I can get the right emotion."

PBY: "Hyungsik-ie, its okay. I'll just tell our director for us to end the filming. We are both tired. Let's do it again tomorrow."

She looked at his eyes and hold his hands.

PHS: "Your hands are cold."

PBY: "Are they? Hyungsik-ah, don't be sad okay. I know you can do it better tomorrow. I am always here for you."

Her hands were cold but when he hold his hands she and told him those words he felt her heart and no matter how cold her hands were her heart is always warm.