Chapter 5-Behind The Scenes

Fated Love

PBY's POV:

She looked into his eyes. At that moment, her heart beats fast because it was the first time that someone confessed directly to her. Usually, the actors she worked with will just say thank you to her but this time he said he respects her and she felt her sincerity. They went home with that feeling. Actually, she wanted to end it with a hug but wasnt it too early for that? When she opened her kakao. He left a message in their chat room.

HS: "Bong soon-ah, thank you for today. I really enjoyed. The foods are all delicious. I want to go there again. Let's go there again."

Jisoo: "Ah Hyung! Let me go with you next time."

HS: "Ofcourse my dongsaeng. Let's go together."

Jisoo: "Ah! The filiming will start soon. I'm so excited."

HS: "Right. Let's do this my dongsaeng. Bong soon-ah, it will gonna be hard for you but we will cheer for you."

PBY: "Ah! You two are cringe worthy. My hyung, my dongsaeng. Ha Ha Ha. Should I leave in this chat room?"

HS: "Ah. Nooooo! Ofcourse not. We need you here Bongsoon-ah. My Bong soon. Ha Ha Ha."

She was taken aback of what he said. My Bong Soon. "Wasnt it nice if he called her My Bo Young," she thought. Maybe he was just practicing to be Ahn Min Hyuk, maybe she should stop everything that she has been thinking.

PHS' POV: 

He was happy with the progress of his interaction with her. He was able to call her My Bong Soon. Maybe someday he call her My Bo Young. Maybe someday he can fix her hair and wrap his arms around her. Maybe someday.... The day for the first shooting day arrived. He was excited to shoot but he was more excited to meet her again. He was excited to and laugh with her. 

PHS: "Hi everyone. Let's have a good one today. Bong Soon-ah, good luck to your fight scenes. You can do it. Fighting."

PBY: "Woah. He is full of energy."

As they film every scene, he becomes closer to her. He can now more. She is more comfortable to him too. They laugh together over their ngs and share their life stories during their breaks.

*HS played a ZE:A song. He was surprised that BY actually knows it.

PHS: "Owah! Do you know this song?"

PBY: "Ah! This uncle doesnt know anything."

PHS: "What? Why do you know this song?"

PBY: "I know all your songs! Stupid"

PHS: "You are not lying right?"

PBY: "I am not. I am not."

PHS: "Woah. I'll play our songs, you'll guess what is the title. Game?"

PBY: "Game"

He was surprised that she answered everything correctly. How come she knows it? Did she watch me? He was not popular when he started as a ZE:A member so he doubt that he was the one whom she likes in the group. He was quite disappointed because maybe she likes one of her friends but not him.

PHS: "Why do you know our song?"

PBY: "I listened to it ofcourse. I watch you guys during your comebacks. I already know you back then."

PHS:"Who do you like back then? Siwang hyung? Kevin hyung? Kwanghee hyung? Dong jun?"

PBY: "I dont know." She laughed. "Just play your songs and dance with it."

PHS: "I wont until you say to me who do you like in ZE:A."

PBY: "Dance first. I will say to you whom I like"

He danced gracefully to their songs because he cannot say no to her and he also wanted who she likes. He laughed while is his performing in front of her. He loves the way she laughed. She enjoyed it for sure.

PHS: "Now, who do you like?"

PBY: "I wont tell you. Ha Ha Ha! Let's go on filming now. Let's go"

PBY's POV:

She dragged him on the way to the set. She wished she could tell him that he is the one he likes even before. His voice captured her heart but now that he knows how bright he is as a person she keeps on liking him. He is kind and warm hearted. He is full of aegyo. Usually, the actress is the one in charge of the aegyeoness in the drama but he saved her from it. She maybe cute outside but she's a tough woman inside. She doesnt like acting cute eventhough it is innate with her. He takes care of everyone in the set. He often gave his cold pack to Jisoo or her eventhough he is in cold too. He has a good mental health and he is straightforward. He is the type of guy who will say everything he thinks. He doesnt know how to lie. 

PBY: "Minhyuk-ah, be careful" She warned HS before the hoverboard.

They filmed the scenes and he was so worried that he will tripped. When he did, she looked back and run into him but the director already fix his clothes and gladly he didnt get hurt. The scene was Minhyuk grabbed her to hide when he was shot by a gun. He wrapped his arms on her and she felt different. Her heart beats fastly again. She was already comfortable with her that she rested on chin on his shoulder. They enjoyed the filming.

PBY: "An ahjumma told me. Miss you are pretty but he is prettier than you. I'm sorry."

PHS: "Ah! She is too honest."

PBY: "So you agreed to her?"

PHS: "But for me you are number 1"

PBY: "So next time if I'll grab drinks I'll bring Hyungsik I might get a free one."

PHS: "My Bong Soon. Ah! No wonder why she brings me everywhere."

She palpitated when she heard the words "but for me you are number 1" Did he really mean it or he is just carried away by his character?

PHS' POV:

He went home after long hours of filming but instead of filming tired he felt happy. She has the power to lift up his mood from being tired to being restless. Everyone has an aura and her aura is compared to that of a heart. Whenever he sees her, he can see hearts around her. Even if he felt at ease working with her, he was upset that she likes a member of his group and he was sure that it is not him.

PHS: "Hyung, if I like a girl but she likes one of you. You would give up for me right? But if you like her too I will surely give up." He leaves a vague message to ZE:A chat room.

Siwan: "Ha Ha Ha. Why asked about that so suddenly?"

PHS: "I just thought of it Hyung."

Dong Jun: "It seems like our Sikie is in love and the girl likes one of us lols"

Siwan: "Hyungsikie, if you really like her. Win her heart. We wont compete against you. Ya, we are friends more like we are brothers but I guess I know who are you talking already? Lols. Don't worry we will support you but how come she likes one of us?"

PHS: "She said she is watched our performances. Hyung, she even memorized our songs."

Kevin: "Heol. Amazing but I have no idea who is it? Ha Ha Ha. But there is a possibility that she likes you Sikie."

Dong Jun: "Right. You are quite popular among girls."

PHS: "I doubt" *sends a crying emoticon

The next day he went into the filming. That day he needs to dress up like a girl. The original plan was he will have a long wig but he wanted it to be short instead. For him, if ever he will born again into a girl, he wanted to be like her. He was nervous that she will laugh at him because of the way he looks. To his surprised, she came on his dressing room. He was shy and as expected she laughed at him. When he finished his make up, he went into the set. He sat down on Bong Soon's bed and when she arrived he cannot help his shyness.

PBY: "Hi my dongsaeng."

PHS: "Hi Unnie."

She sat down next to him and she kept on teasing him about how he looks. He is wearing heels, he is wearing stockings. She noticed all of it. He hoped she would stop already. He wanted to be a man in front of her but this scene wont allow him too. He was actually annoyed by the fact that he need to dressed up like that in front of her but all of his frustations were turned into something when she caressed his hair. He felt differently. He closed his eyes as he had goosebumps. Why did she do that? Ofcourse, she didnt know the effects of doing it to him but on the back of his mind he already wanted to grab her and kiss her endlessly.