Chapter 6-Christmas Eve and Christmas Gift

Fated Love

PBY's POV: 

After that scene, she realized how handsome HS is. Her eyes was glued on him. It was the first time she felt that she wanted to touch a guy and if she allowed to she would hold his hand, hug him and never let him go but the reality is always different from ones we are imagining. She is an actress, a respectable one. Dating HS would cause a big scandal and it will affect both of them. Besides, she is sure he doesnt like her. She watched his interviews before, he like foreign girls and y ones. For her, she is not like that. She is petite and has no iness on her. She didnt even find herself pretty eventhough many people already told her that. Everytime people praised her for being pretty, she feels that they were just being nice to her. There is no way HS will like her. The chances of dating him is 0%.

PHS (on their chatroom): "Bong Soon-ah, did you eat already?"

Jisoo: "Noona, did you eat already?"

PBY: "I havent'"

PHS: "Why are you going to sleep without eating?"

PBY: "I'm tired already. I want to sleep now."

PHS: "Eat first"

PBY: "No, I'm already sleeping."

She didn't already reply to him. She was hungry but her eyes was shutting down already. She was about to sleep when her phone rings. It was a call from HS.

PHS: "Ya, did I say you must eat before you sleep? I know you are hungry but you are not eating?"

PBY: "I am already sleepy. I'll eat tomorrow."

PHS: "Give me you address."

PBY: "Ey...Why? Ya, don't come here."

PHS: "Ya, Bong Soon-ah, I'm not coming in your place. I'm afraid other people might misunderstood. I'll order food for you. Dont turn it down. I'll be insulted if you do."

PBY: "Aish. Okay, I will text it to you."

She texted her address to him and few minutes after her younger sister knock on her saying that the food she ordered already arrived.

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnie, you said you'll sleep already. Why did you order some foods?"

PBY: "I didn't. Someone ordered it for me."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Who? Are you dating? Did Dad know?"

PBY: "Ya, I am not. Its from Hyungsik."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Park Hyungsik? Ya, unnie isnt it that you like Hyungsik even before. You listen to their songs very often. You said you like his voice."

PBY: "But it doesnt mean I have a personal feelings towards him. Just eat. I can't finish it all."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Isnt it that when you admire someone that is already infatuation or what the call as crush? Then, Hyungsik is your crush unnie. How is it working with him? Ah. Date her unnie. Let's keep it as our secret. Dad, mom and unnie wont know."

PBY: "Yaaaaaa. I told you just eat. Besides, there is no chances of me dating him. He likes foreign y girls. I am not."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Are you sad because of that? But come to think of it unnie, he send you foods. Isnt it means he cares for you? Unnie, you need to be sensitive. Maybe, he likes you too."

PBY: "Aish! This kid. Finish everything and fix it. I'll sleep now."

Why is he suddenly cares for me? Maybe, he is just too kind. Maybe, he is just too friendly. That's it.

PHS' POV:

He went to the filming the next day full of smile and excitement. What is in store for me today? He hopes the skinship between Bong Soon and Min Hyuk will upgrade already. In that sense, he will be able to hold her. 

PHS: "Bong Soon-ah, did you like the foods I send you last night?"

PBY: "I don't know. When it arrived, I'm sleeping already so my dongsaeng eat them all."

PHS: "Ya, did you sleep without eating again? Aish. Let's go eat somewhere delicious. I'm hungry."

PBY: "I can't. I still have lots of scenes to film."

PHS: "Aish. I understand. I'll give you the address. I'll go there now. You should follow after you take some scenes okay? Let's eat together."

He gave the address of the restaurant to her. He went there with his manager. On the way there, he posted a selca on his instagram to update his fans that he is currently filming for Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. He arrived at the restaurant together with his manager. 

PHS' manager: "Hyungsik-ie what do you want?"

PHS: "Hyung, can we tell them to serve the food later. Boyoung-ie will go here."

PHS' manager: "Okay okay. Ya, Hyungsik-ie are you dating her?"

PHS: "No Hyung. Its not like that."

PHS' manager: "Do you like her?"

PHS: "Hyung..."

PHS' manager: "Hyungsik-ie, you'll contract will end soon. You will sign in a new agency. You need to clear up your made if you want to date or you want to step up in your career."

PHS: "Hyunggggg.... Stop it now. They are already here."

They eat together that day. She sat beside him. If someone will see them, they will mistaken them as celebrity couples who are dating. He hoped they are but it wasnt the right time. After all, love is all about timing. They went back to the filming and the production team annouced that they will have a Christmas Eve gathering since they will be filming that day. 

PBY's POV: 

It was Christmas Day. The crew gathered for a small drinks after the shoot. They had drinks and lots of foods. He asked her if he could talk to her privately. 

PHS: "Bong soon-ah, Merry Christmas." He said while handling a small paper bag.

PBY: "What is this?"

PHS: My Christmas gift for you."

PBY: "Woah. I didnt know you will prepare something like this."

PHS: "Open it up."

PBY: "Woah. Its a journal. Thank you Hyungsik-ie"

PHS: "I heard you are keeping a journal. Write to it well."

PBY: "Its just a journal but it seems like its expensive. I've never seen such journal before. Its this special?"

PHS: "hmmmm. Well...."

PBY: "You prepared a gift for me but I didnt have anything for you."

PHS: "Its okay. Ahhhh. Right. Can you just answer a question for me? I'll consider that as your gift to me?"

PBY: "Sure. What is it?"

PHS: "You said you like ZE:A but never told me who you like the most? Can you tell it now?"

PBY: "Hmmmmm."

She paused momentarily. She looked on his eyes. She wondered what will his reaction will be. Its not like she has a personal feelings for him, right? She just admired him as a performer. 

PBY: "Do you really want to know?"

PHS: "Yes."

PBY: "Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm. It is actually YOU."

They looked at each other's eyes. He genuinely smiled. It was very cold during that night but they found warmth in the hearts of one another. It was indeed a sweet Christmas eve and the best Christmas gift.