Chapter 20-When In Bali Part 1

Fated Love

HS' POV:

Both of them were busy with their post drama interviews. HS confessed that he really loved her during his interviews. Well, he isnt afraid to shout to the world how much he loves her. He has fallen in love with the loviest person he has seen in his entire life and he wanted to cherish every moment and every second with her. The night before they left for their reward vacation in Bali, she went on his house to help him pack his belongings. 

PBY: "I'm really loved Park Boyoung noona? Did you really say that? You are really crazy like Ahn Min Hyuk.Aish"

PHS: "Right. I'm crazy like Ahn Min Hyuk. I'm crazy in love with you."

PBY: "Woah! Your words are giving me goosebumps. Aish! Just help me packing your belongings Aish!"

He stood up and hug her from behind. She was surprised but she didnt insist to let him go.

PBY: "What now?"

PHS: "I'm really regretful that I'll only stay a few days in Bali."

PBY: "What to do you? You have a commitment here."

PHS: "I know I know. So let's cherish every moment in Bali. Ya, will you be okay tomorrow?"

PBY: "Ofcourse. My team will take good care of me. I'll be at the airport earlier than you guys so that people won't notice me. I don't want my fans to see my condition. My ankle still hurts."

PHS: "I understand. Take care of yourself okay? I'll meet you on the plane."

PBY: "Don't worry about me that much. I can handle everything."

PHS: "I trust you. Call me if there is something wrong okay and don't forget to bring your ankle bandages too. Also, you are not allowed to do strenous activities while in Bali, understand?"

PBY: "Woah! Are you trying to be my doctor now?"

PHS: "No. I am your boyfriend and your future husband."

PBY: "You are really sure about this thing, arent you?"

PHS: "Ofcourse!"

PBY: "Aish!"

PHS: "I'm sorry but it is already written on the stars that you are not allowed to marry anyone except me."

She didnt respond to her statement. She just looked at him and kissed him.

PHS: "Now, I'd accept that as a yes."

PBY: "You didn't even ask a question."

PHS: "Can you just stay here until tomorrow?"

PBY: "No, I need to go home. Let's go and pack your things now."

PBY's POV:

She went home after helping him packed his things. When she arrived home, she decided to check her belongings if everything is already set for the trip. 

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnie, just make sure you are not pregnant when you go back here."

PBY: "Yaaaaaaaaa, what are you thinking?"

PBY's dongsaeng: "Oh well, when 2 young people are inlove with each other they did that thing. As what I can see, Hyungsik oppa and you are so in love with each other and there is a possibility that you will be doing that thing in the romantic place of Bali."

PBY: "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what are you saying? Go to your room and sleep already. You still have a class tomorrow, Ms. Park."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Right! I'm already sleepy. Ahhhhhh by the way unnie, you are blushing now."

PBY: "I am not."

She went to bed after fixing her things for the trip. She felt that her heart is pounding fast whenever she remembers her younger sister's words. What if they do that? Will it be the same? She knows Hyungsik loves her but isnt it that, when guys get what they wanted they often break up with their girlfriends? Actually, making love is a product of impulsive and uncontrollable feeling especially when you love each terribly. Some said it can wait if love is true, can they? 

PBY: "Woah woah! Boyoung-ah, calm down. What are you thinking? There are many people in Bali. You are with the staff and other actors. Hyungsik and you can't do that."

She was in the middle of calming down herself when her phone rang and when she picked it up, it was him.

PHS: "Why are you still awake?"

PBY: "Ahhhmmmm. Ahhmmm."

PHS: "Maybe you are excited with the trip right?"

PBY: "Ahhhh yeah. Maybe, I'm just too excited with the trip."

PHS: "Me too."

PBY: "Why are you excited?"

PHS: "Ahhmmmm. Well, this is my first time to be in a vacation with my girlfriend so there might be exciting things to happen."

PBY: "Exciting things!?"

PHS: "Yes, exciting things between the two of us."

PBY: "Ha ha ha. Ah! Hyungsik-ah, I'm already sleepy so let's already sleep okay? Goodnight."

PHS: "Yeah right. Good night baby. I love you."

PBY: "Okay, I'll hung up now."

After that call she felt that her heart pumped fastly again.....

PBY: "What are he is saying? He is creeping me out. Aish."

PHS' POV:

He woke up with a smile that day knowing that few hours later, he will be in Bali with the love of his life. After eating his meal, he called his manager.

PHS: "Hello. Yes Hyung. You can already pick me up in a little while. Ah Hyung, is the surprise dinner date already set now?"

PHS' Manager: "Oh well. I called up the hotel that we will be staying. I told them what you wanted."

PHS: "Thank you Hyung. I already told her that exciting things might happen during our trip. I hope she will not think that I'm preparing a surprise dinner date for us."

PHS' Manager: "Don't worry she wont know anything. I already told her manager not to say anything about that too."

PHS: "Thanks a lot Hyung. See you later."

He was excited because of his surprise to her. She was agitated because of she was thinking differently. What will be the result of this vacation? Will he succeed with his surprise?

He went on the airport and greeted his fans with a smile. After checking in, he was walked around the airport with his managers.

PHS: "Hyung do you think Boyoungie will like my surprise? I'm leaving too soon so I want to do this surprise for her."

PHS' manager: "You prepared it well. I'm sure she will like it."

PBY's POV:

While waiting to board, she was still palpitating thinking what "exciting" things they can do in Bali. When they boarded, Hyungsik wasnt there yet. She was a bit worried about him.

PBY: "Oppa, did you call Hyungsik's manager? Why are they late?"

PBY's manager: "Ahmmm. Yes. They went around the airport. They are now on their way to here. Don't worry."

PBY: "Where are you sitting Oppa?"

PBY's manager: "Hyungsik called me he said he wanted to be beside you because this is your first trip together. Just make you sure you guys wont be bitten by ants later on."

PBY: "Ah oppa can you just sit beside me today?"

PBY's manager: "Are you sick? You are acting weird today. Oh here they are."

PHS directly to where PBY was and kiss her forehead. He sat beside her and hold her hand. It was a long flight. She comfortably laid his head on his shoulder while holding his hand. She wished they could do this kind of trip again without being recognized by other people. "How lucky some couples are they can travel as much they can do without thinking of being revealed to the public," she thought. She wanted to do it too. On the middle of their flight, she woke up and she noticed that he fell asleep. She looked at him and realized how handsome he is. His face is so small and it feels like he is not real. For her, he is a prince charming who saved her from her miseries. She kissed his forehead and by that she woke him up.

PHS: "Your boyfriend is so handsome right?"

PBY: "Ahmmmm."

PHS: "But I guess this guy's girlfriend is the prettiest. She is perfect. No one can beat her in the entire universe. Let's sleep more. I'm still sleepy."

He then hugged her tight and she responded to that hug. They were both hugging each other until they arrived in Bali.

PHS POV:

Few minutes before they landed, he woke up and he realized that an angel was in his arms. He wanted to wake up on her side every morning. He wanted to hug her until his last breathe. They landed but she was still sleeping. He didnt want to wake her up but he needed to so he did it slowly with a very sweet voice.

PHS: "My baby....my baby....wake up now. We have arrived."

PBY then woke up and fixed herself. Then their managers approaced them.

PHS' manager: "We need to separate you both. We heard that there are lots of people waiting for you at the arrival area. It will be a chaos."

PHS: "But Hyung Boyoungie is injured. It will be hard for her to walk without my assitance."

PBY's manager: "Dont worry Hyungsik. I'll take care of her."

PBY: "Hyungsik-ah, dont worry I'll be okay. Let's just listen to them okay?"

PHS: "I understand. Be careful okay. I love you."

He then kissed her forehead and bid her goodbye. He saw how many people waited for them and he realized how popular SWDBS is not only in Korea but also in Indonesia. He was happy but he was still worried about her. When he arrived at the hotel, he just put his luggage on his room and went directly to her's.

PHS: "Are you okay? You look so pale."

PBY: "My legs hurts but I'm okay."

PHS: "See? I told you. I should have walk with you. Tsk."

PBY: "Don't be angry. I'm okay. Really, I'm okay."

PHS: "Don't do water sports tomorrow okay? You just stay with me the whole day. Let me do the bandage on your leg."

He helped her in bandaging her leg. After that he saw that she was really exhausted so he just encouraged her to rest.

PHS: "Be careful okay. Whenever you are in pain, I'm in pain too. Rest now. I know you are tired. Its Hyungsik day tomorrow so prepare yourself okay?"

PBY: "Hahahahaha.... so there is such thing as Hyungsik day now?"

PHS: "Yes, I've created such. Rest now my baby. I love you so much."

He kissed her passionately and hugged her. Then he left. He went to his room and sleep. When he woke up, he then opened his window and he saw how good the weather is. Its nice to do some water sports but its nicer to be his girlfriend all day long. He checked his phone and he noticed that he has a message from PBY.

PBY: "Good morning, Love! I didn't wake you up because I know you are tired too. I already eat breakfast with my manager and Bomi. When you wake up, just eat okay? I wanted to eat with you but there are many people around, they might see us. Just come to my room afterwards. Actually, I'm excited for Hyungsik day too. I love you."

He smiled while reading her message. He then took a bath and went down for breakfast. When he was walking on the hall way he saw her. 

PHS: "Good morning noona."

PBY: "Oh, good morning Hyungsik-ah. Eat now."

He can't helped it so he whispered on her ear.....

PHS: "Are you ready to have your Hyungsik day?"

He then fixed her hair and walked away.

PBY POV:

When he whispered on her ear, she palpitated. She remembered about that thing. Will Hyungsik do that thing? Is she ready for it? While she was waiting for him on her room, she felt that her heart was beating fast.

PBY: "Boyoung-ah what is happening to you? Just calm down. Inhale exhale.....inhale exhale....inhale exhale...."

While she was calming herself, he knocked on her hotel room. She opened it and when he saw her, he hugged her tightly.

PHS: "I always miss you whenever we are not together."

PBY: "You are too cheesy again. Let's just go. The time is running."

PHS: "Yes, let's start the legendary Hyungsik day but before that wear this?"

PBY: "A white cap?"

PHS: "Yes and it is not just a white cap its couple cap so wear it okay?"

PBY: "Aish, okay okay."

He held her hand and they both went out. He guided their way into an exclusive spa on the hotel with a very relaxing view.

PHS: "When I planned the legendary Hyungsik day, I researched what we can do here without getting noticed so since we are both tired from filming for 5 months, the legendary Hyungsik day will start at this exclusive spa."

PBY: "Ahhhhh. You planned it so well."

PHS: "Ofcourse. Should we take a selca here?"

PBY: "Ah yeah."

They took selcas like ordinary couples do. When he checked it their pictures, he noticed that he just took several photos with an angel.

PHS: "Your beauty is really extraordinary. It makes my heart beats. Actually, it is not your physical beauty, you are a total package. I'm the luckiest to be your boyfriend."

PBY: "Aish! Here we go again. Let's just go inside."

They spent half of their day relaxing on the spa after moving to their next destination.

PBY: "Ahhhhh that was the best spa I've ever experienced in my entire life."

PHS: "Me too. Totally the best. You are hungry now right?"

PBY: "Yes, totally hungry."

PHS: "Me too. So the next stop for the legendary Hyungsik day is our lunch. Let's go."

They went on an exclusive restaurant inside the hotel. Eventhough its just inside the hotel where they checked in, you can totally feel the Bali vibe. It offers good view too.

PBY: "Owahhhhh! This is totally awesome."

PHS: "Are you enjoying the Hyungsik day."

PBY: "Ahmmmm. Absolutely. I can't wait for the next."

PHS: "Ahmmmm. Boyoung-ie, I'm so sorry but I think this is not last stop. Jisoo asked me to accompany him to do watersports. You'll be okay right?"

PBY: "Yes ofcourse. I'll just go with Bomi. Don't worry about me."

She was disappointed that it just ended there. She expected something more, something that will make a girl's heart melt but she thought she expected too much from him. She wanted to understand him. He will already leave tomorrow and she isnt the only one there. After their lunch, he accompanied her to her room and she just decided to rest there. When he left, she get something on her bag, its the ring that PHS gave her on her birthday.

PBY: "I was about to ask your owner to put you on my finger but I guess its not yet time for that."

She can't helped not to be sad. She just sighed and went to Bomi. Then, she just enjoyed the view at the pool with her and her manager.

PHS' POV:

He knew she will be disappointed but he couldnt prepare the finale of the legendary Hyungsik day if they he will be together with him. He prepared everything, he practiced the song, and even checked the venue. He hoped her heart will melt. 

PBY's POV:

The sun was going down and the stars were already appearing on the sky. She was lying on Bomi's shoulder and she wished it was him. She was imagining things when her manager told her that it was time for dinner.

PBY's manager: "Boyoung noona, you need to prepare for the dinner. The concept for tonight's dinner is Hawaiin so wear your floral dress okay. Bomi noona you will help her right?"

PBY: "Ahhhhh. But I dont have any floral dress. Why you didnt tell me about this?"

Bomi: "I actually prepared one for you. Let's go."

Bomi helped her to dress and she even put her some make up. There was also a flower crown for her and she found it so fishy. 

Bomi: "You are so pretty. Break up with Hyungsik and marry me instead. OMG! You are a goddess."

PBY: "Yaaaaa, why arent you getting ready?"

Bomi: "I will ofcourse but you need to go down first okay?"

PBY: "Arent we going together?"

Bomi: "I wanted to be the prettiest to I need to be more prepared. "

Bomi then called her manager to pick her up.

Bomi: "How was it?"

PBY's manager: "Perfect! Let's go down now."

They went down and she was still puzzled on what was happening. She noticed that they were on their way to the beach.

PBY: "Yaaaah, this is a prank right? Let's just go back!"

PBY's manager: "It is not. We are going to a dinner. Wear this wear this."

Her manager blind folded her eventhough she was against with it.

PBY: "I'll seriously kill you all."

PBY's manager: "Just trust me."

Few steps more and they stopped. Her manager removed her blindfold and left her on a tent full of candles.

PBY's managers: "This where I leave you go inside now. Have fun."

PBY: "But....."

PBY's manager: "Just go inside."

When she went inside she saw how romantic it was, it was sorrounded by scented candles, her favorite, the sand was full of petals, there was a table for 2 on the center and roof was left opened, she saw that the stars and the moon were smiling at her and the moment she step a familiar voice singing Ed Sheeran's Perfect welcomed her. She slowly walked towards him and while she did her tears was falling from her eyes. She felt that she was receiving too much love to the point that she was asking her self if it was all real and if it was a dream she didnt want to wake up anymore. When she arrived in front of him, he gave her a huge bouquet of flowers.

PHS: "I wanted to personally prepare for this so I lied to you. I'm sorry. I know you feel disappointed. I want you to know that I actually want to spent every second of my life with you until my last breath I want to hold your hand. You make me happy like nobodyelse can. I feel like everything is destined. I love you so much and I know this will be forever."

She couldn't say anything she just cried so he hugged her tightly. He hugged her tightly until she finally calmed down.

PBY: "I'm hungry so let's eat. Psh."

PHS: "Let's go."

They eat together and while they were eating she was glancing on him and she realized how lucky is she to have this man in her life. She wanted that moment to last forever. After their dinner they sat down on the sand and decided to watch the stars together. She laid her head on his shoulder and remembered something. She get that ring on her bag and showed it to him.

PBY: "Remember this ring? You gave it to me on my birthday, you said if I will already agree for you to protect me I should wear this ring. Now, can you protect me forever?"

PHS: *Smiles......YES!"

PBY: "Can you put this to my finger?"

He put it on her finger and looked at her pretty face.

PBY: "As a return of protecting me, let me take care of you for the rest of my life okay? It needs to be mutual after all."

He smiled at her then kissed her to the point that he didnt want to stop but he did.

PHS: "I love you so much."

PBY: "I love you too much."

They hugged each other and watched the stars together until they get tired and decided to go back to their rooms. He accompanied her to her room and bid her goodbye.

PHS: "So that is the end of our Hyungsik day. Have a goodnight my princess."

When he turned his back to leave, her emotions bursted so he grabbed his arms and kissed him passionately. The was the most passionate kiss they had to the point the he can't control himself anymore. She felt the same way too. He realized the kiss went deeper and deeper so he stopped.

PHS: "Go to sleep now okay. I'm palpitating. Goodnight."

PBY: "I'm ready for it. I'm ready to make love with you. I trust you and love you soooooo...."

When he heard it, he didn't let her finish her sentence he kissed her and so they made love all night long. The night was so beautiful and full of love. The legendary Hyungsik day was truly legendary and its the day that both of them will never ever forget.