Chapter 16-Behind the Adlibs

Fated Love

PBY's POV:

When he left, she put her hand on her chest and she realized that it was beating fast. She recalled the promises they had and it made her smiled. 

PBY's dongsaeng: "Ya, unnie!"

PBY: "Ya, I thought you are sleeping already."

PBY's dongsaeng: "I wanted to drink water but I saw you smiling like a fool."

PBY: "Ya, I'm not."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnie, I like Hyungsik oppa for you. He seems to be a good man. Besides, it is the first time I see you smile that way. I'm happy for you unnie. It seems like you already found your match."

PBY: "Hmp! It just few minutes ago you acted like you hate him."

PBY's dongsaeng: "I'm just testing him. Unnie, do you believe in destiny? When I look at you and Hyungsik oppa, I can clearly see that you are fated with each other. I hope you will date for a long period of time and get married when the time comes."

PBY: "Right. It's fate. I actually feel different with Hyungsik compared to other guys I've dated before. He makes me feel that I'm at my best. I'm the happiest when I'm with him. I don't feel any insecurities because he keeps on reminding me my strengths and rather than thinking what I lack he makes me feel that I am me because of the weaknesses. I never thought that kind of love wont exists but when he came into my life I realized that that kind of love appears when the time comes. Before I can't imagine living together with a man, getting married and having my own family but with he made me feel excited about the future."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnie, you are making me cry. I'm truly happy for you unnie."

She then hugged her sister and both of them cried alot. She is the type of older sister who nags her alot and who is not that affectionate but they are best of friends. When she heard that her younger sister was happy for her, it made her realized that she was on the best time of her life and she hoped it will be like that forever. 

PHS' POV:

He went to the filming the next day. On his way, he bought coffee for him, for his manager, BY's manager, BY and Jisoo whom will be joining them for some scenes that day. He saw her who was doing her make up when he arrived. He came near to her to give the coffee that he bought for her.

PHS: "Drink this Bongsoon-ah."

PBY: "Owah! Thank you CEO Ahn." 

PHS: "Did you sleep well?"

PBY: "Hmmmm but I'm still sleepy."

PHS: "Aigoo ya. My sleepy baby. Ah! I ordered new games for your younger sister. It will arrived next week."

PBY: "Ah! Really. That kid find someone who will spoil her alot."

PHS: "I am not."

PBY: "Then what are you doing? Ahmmmmm. Oh! Gook Du-yaaaaaa."

He hates it when she is calling him "Gook-Du-yaaa". She was calling Jisoo sweetly while she was just her when she is calling him. He knows that she is not that affectionate but why can't she call him that way? It awakens his jealousy everytime. Actually, he feels that way even before they started dating. He felt so wrong for being jealous with Jisoo because they are good friends and he treats him like his younger brother but it hurts so bad when the one he loves calls other guys in a sweet manner when in fact she can't do it to you. He tried to ignore HS and BY while both of them were talking to each other. 

PBY's POV:

She was talking with Jisoo when she realized that HS wasn't around. She then excused herself from everyone to find him. She found him in his dressing room drinking coffee alone. She then approached her because she knew that something was really off.

PBY: "CEO Ahn, why are you alone in here? Me and Jisoo are talking about our Bali trip. Why arent you joining us?"

PHS: "You both can talk about the Bali trip. I'm not welcome anyway."

PBY: "Ya, what are you talking about?"

PHS: "It seems like you like to Jisoo that talking to me."

PBY: "Ya! Park Hyungsik, what are you talking about?"

PHS: "This! You are calling me Park Hyungsik, Hyungsik-ah, Hyungsik-ie, Minhyuk, CEO Ahn but when it comes to Jisoo you are calling him Gook Du-ya sweetly. You are always like that since day 1."

PBY: "Oh wow! Ha ha ha. Are you jealous?"

PHS: "I am not."

PBY: "Woah! He is jealous. Park Hyungsik is jealous."

She looked at him on his eyes and she tried to be act cute as possible to calm him down. Eventhough its not her thing to do an aegyo, she did it for him. She also changed her voice into a sweet and cute one.

PBY: "Ahhhhmmm. Hyungsik-ah, should we eat kimchi soup later? Its your favorite."

PHS: "Ya, what are you doing?"

PBY: "Hyungsik-ie, dont be jealous anymore. Jisoo is just a younger brother to me. Let's go now. We will film in a bit already."

PHS: "Ya, stop it!"

PBY: "Don't be jealous anymore. Hyungsik-ah. Please!"

PHS: "Ya, don't act cute in front of other guys okay? Also, don't look at them the way you look at me"

PBY: "Ah! This guy. Let's go now."

PHS: "Let me kiss you first."

PBY: "Aish. This guy. Stop playing now Hyungsik-ah! Let's go already."

HS grabbed her wrist and kissed her. She responded to his kisses. 

PHS: "You are mine now right?"

PBY: "Well, we are dating."

PHS: "Sometimes I feel like I'm still dreaming that I'm finally with you. I'm afraid that one day when I wake up you don't love me anymore. I'm afraid to lose you."

PBY: "You are not dreaming and I will be with you until next year, next next next year, next 10 20 30 40 years, I will be with you forever."

PHS: "And you will be my last love, only you."

PBY: "Let's go now."

PHS: "Okay, my baby bbyong."

PHS' POV:

They continued filming and when they ended HS accompanied BY until to her van. He always make sure that she is safe when going home. For him, she is someone who he wants to protect even on the smallest details.

PHS: "So this is goodbye again?"

PBY: "What are you saying? We will be seeing each other again tomorrow."

PHS: "When I'm not with you the nights are getting longer."

PBY: "Aish! You are so good at this."

PHS: "I love you."

PBY: "Me too. Go now. Let's rest. I'm so sleepy already."

PHS: "Okay okay. Sleep well, my baby bbyong."

PBY: "Sleep well to uri Hyungsik."

PHS: "What? Repeat that again."

PBY: "I wont. Go now."

PHS: "Aish!"

When he went home that night he kept on smiling because of the fact that she called him uri hyungsik (my hyungsik). He decided to call her via facetime.

PHS: "Baby bbyong are you sleeping now?"

PBY: "I'm about to sleep. Why?"

PHS: "I just want to see you before I sleep."

PBY: "Ah! Right. Sing for me."

PHS: "What song will I sing for you?"

PBY: "A song that will let me sleep."

PHS: *sings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eVbmtsGyBc

HS noticed that BY was already sleeping. He stare his phone for 5 minutes and he realized how pretty she is even when sleeping. 

PHS: "Right! Sleep now my baby. Why are you so pretty? Someday, we will sleep together with our kids."

HS then turned off the video call and went to sleep.

Then next day he went to filming. As usual he greeted the team and BY. They filmed the scene where Bong Soon asked help to Min Hyuk because his father went away. The script was only up to when Bong Soon caressed Min Hyuk hair but the director didnt cut them. HS did an adlib as Hyungsik and not as Min Hyuk.

HS: "You make me excited again."

BY: "What are you doing? Many people will see us."

HS: "But there are no people here."

He cant help it not to hug her and she hugged him back until the director say cut.

Director: "Are you two dating? This scene is so natural."

PBY: "No, we don't!"

HS just smiled. Sometimes, he acted not as Minhyuk but as Hyungsik eventhough they are filming. All the scenes were natural because his feelings were already true. All those skinships, he loved it. Wasnt it exciting when you are hugging you girlfriend even at work? Indeed, it was a very well done adlib.