Chapter 19-Kiss and Make-Up

Fated Love

HS' POV:

The wrap up party ended and both of them went home separately. He was happy that finally he was able to tell the rest of the SWDBS team that he is the luckiest that he finally got her heart. When he went out, some of his co-actors saw him and they were all shouting, "We are jealous of you." And soHe flustered. When he went home, he freshen up. He sat down on a chair on his room while drying up his hair and he thought of her once again. How did I end up dating her? What did I do in my previous life to be this lucky in my present life? I should end up marrying her right? With those thoughts, he called her up.

PHS: "My noona, what are you doing?"

PBY: "My noona? Ha ha ha."

PHS: "The filming ended so I can call you now my noona. And its sweeter, my noona my noona"

PBY: "Ah seriously this guy. Why did you call?"

PHS: "Why? You are my girlfriend. I can call you anytime."

PBY: "Well, I'm about to sleep now. I still have interviews tomorrow. Ya, start packing with your stuffs already for Bali."

PHS: "Ah! Right. You have interviews tomorrow. Okay, you should rest now."

PBY: "You too."

PHS: "I love you so much."

PBY: "Me too. So so much."

PHS: "If I can kiss you right now, I'll do you."

PBY: "Kiss me in your dream then."

PHS: "Right. Even in my dreams, I will hug and kiss you. Sleep now for real."

PBY: "Okay, I hang up then."

PBY's POV:

She woke up early on that morning for her post drama interviews. She is usually doesn't feel any nervousness everytime she is doing an interview but this this her apprehensions rises as she thought that the media will ask her about him. Ofcourse, she will end up denying that they are dating. The worst thing in this world is denying someone you truly love because you wanted to protect him and protect the relationship you have. Before she started her post drama interviews and pictorials, she left her a message on kakao talk.

PBY: "Good morning, love. Are you still sleeping? Don't forget to eat okay? Rest well for today. You will have your post drama interviews tomorrow right? I will start mine in just a few minutes so I can't contact you after this. I love you!"

Her interview started and as she expected reporters are very well prepared with their questions about her and HS.

"Actually, the possibility of me and HS dating is 0%"

"Park Hyungsik's gaze is naturally honey dripping. It's not only to me but he is doing that even to our director."

Those statements came out from eventhough she wanted to say the opposite she can. She just hope he will understand later on.

PHS' POV:

He woke up late that day. Upon waking up, he then checked his phone. He saw her message and he smiled upon reading it. 

"My baby bbyong said I should not skip meals so I should eat now. Ahhhhh. What to do? Her message makes me smile. Ah Boyoung noona." he said.

He then cooked a meal for himself. While eating on the dining table, he checked naver for the latest news. He saw her interviews saying that if she has the power like Do Bong Soon she would lift Sewol. "That's my baby bbyong. She is really such an amazing girl. Ah!" he said. He scanned her other interviews and he saw everything she said, "0% possibility of dating Hyungsik?" He then threw his phone on the table. He was hurt. He was really hurt. Worst thing in the world? Being denied by someone you love dearly when she said you are the world to her.

PBY's POV:

She finished her post drama interviews than expected. She checked her phone but she didnt receive any messages from him so she decided to send him a kakao message again.

"Are you still asleep? Ya, I told you not to skip meals but it seems like you are not listening. By the way, I end up earlier than expected today. Do you want to eat somewhere? I'm sure you are just sleeping the whole day so let's eat something delicious."

She waited for his reply until she decided to just call him. 

PBY: "Why he is not picking up?"

BY's manager: "Did you have misunderstanding?"

PBY: "I don't know too."

BY's manager: "Where will I drop you then?"

PBY: "Let's just go straight home."

She felt devastated. This was the first time the he was not replying to her messages and calls. When she arrived home, she was surprised that her older sister visited them.

PBY: "Unnie? Why did you visit us without prior notice?"

PBY's Unnie: "Can't I?"

PBY: "I was just surprised that you visited."

PBY's unnie: "You are just surprised. Are you afraid that I'll caught you with new boyfriend?"

PBY: "Ya, how did you know? Aish. This kid."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Its not you can keep it forever to unnie."

PBY's unnie: "When can I meet him?"

PBY: "Ahhhh. I don't know."

PBY's unnie: "What's with that face? Did you guys quarrel?"

PBY: "Don't ask me. I really don't know. He didn't contact me the whole day."

PBY's dongsaeng: "There is 0% of possibility Park Hyungsik. Unnie, if I were Hyungsik I would be breaking up with you right now."

PBY: "Ya. Its not like I can tell the media. Yes, I truly love Park Hyungsik. Actually, I want to marry him right now. Tsk."

PBY's unnie: "Ya, did mom and dad know you already want to get married?"

PBY: "Ah. No. Its too early to get married. Ah. What I am saying right now?"

PBY's unnie: "Did Hyungsik know that you will deny him today? He is a man and a man's ego is higher than what girl's think."

PBY: "Well, I didnt but that's given."

PBY's unnie: "Boyoung-ah, being in a relationship is a give and take process. You must discuss this kind of thing to him. You must be open to what you feel to every situation you encounter. Most relationship failed because the other one assumed and the other one didnt listen."

PBY: "But how can I know what he feels? He is not even answering my calls."

PBY's unnie: "Well, if there's a will, there's a way."

HS' POV:

He wanted to talk to her but his pride was eating him up. Maybe, he just wanted to breathe. He loves her so much that he wished they are not celebrities. He wanted to hold her hand in public. How can love be this complicated? Due to what he felt, he decided to call Siwan to have a drink with him in his house. 

PHS: "I don't know that love can be cruel Hyung. I just want to love her as much as I can and I want to show it to everyone but it feels like its a crime."

Siwan: "Ya, you should have talk to Boyoung about this. I think she has a good explanation about this."

PHS: "I don't know Hyung. I don't want to lose her but I feel like I'm not man enough to fight for her and to stand up to our relationship."

Siwan: "Ya, don't think it that way. If you are not who you are now, you won't be able to meet her. Everything happens for a reason. They said if you are in a relationship its not always a bed of roses. Even married couples do have misunderstanding. With those trials, you will know each other more. So, cheer up."

PHS: "Thank you Hyung for always being there for me."

Siwan: "Cheers."

PBY's POV:

She can't sleep that night eventhough she needed to because she will have the second part of her post drama interviews the next day. She decided to go out to clear out her mind. While driving, she passed by on a restaurant that serves delicious kimchi jjigae.

PBY: "Hyungsik likes Kimchi Jjigae with more meat. Aish. Did he already eat? Aish. That man is driving me crazy."

She bought an order of Kimchi Jjigae with more meat and she made sure that is spicier that the usual. She drove to his house. Before she went out from her car, she thought on what she will say to him.

PBY: "I know you are hungry. That's why I came." "Hyungsik-ah, I'm so sorry but I just don't know what to say." "What's the problem with you?" "Aish. What will I say to him?"

PHS' POV:

He checked his phone and he was thinking if he will contact her or not. 

Siwan: "Ah. We don't have beers already."

PHS: "I will get some Hyung. Just wait a bit."

He was on the kitchen preparing some snacks and getting some beer when his house bell rang.

PHS: "Who could it be? Ah. No one would visit me at this time. Is it my manager? But he wont come here without notice."

Siwan: "Hyungsik-ah, I think you have a visitor."

PHS: "Can you check it for me Hyung? I will just finish this."

PBY's POV: 

She rang his house bell. She waited for a few seconds and when the door opened she was shocked that it was Siwan.

Siwan: "Oh Boyoung-ah, Hyungsik is on the kitchen. 

PBY: "Ah. Its okay. I will just go."

Siwan: "No. I was about to leave because I have early schedule tomorrow."

She entered his house with Siwan. It was her first time to visit there so she was surprised that the interior is so similar with her preferences. After few seconds, Siwan called Hyungsik again.

Siwan: "Hyungsik-ah, I have to go now."

HS went out from the kitchen and he was surprised that she was there. 

Siwan: "I have to go on now. I still have an early schedule tomorrow. Ah, I let her in. Bye Hyungsik! Bye Boyoung-ah."

Siwan left and there was few seconds of awkwardness between them until he finally decided to break it.

PHS: "Why did you come here? Its late already. Are you not afraid that someone might see you coming here?"

PBY: "I bought something to eat. I just thought you are skipping meals again but I guess this is not warm already. Let me heat it for you."

PHS: "No. I'll do it. This is my house. You are a visitor so let me do it."\

PHS' POV:

He let her sit on the sala while he heated the kimchi jjigae she brought. After 5 minutes, he served it on the table in front of the sofa. 

PHS: "You must eat too."

PBY: "Why are you like that?"

PHS: "What? Why?"

PBY: "You didnt contact me the whole day. What's your problem?"

PHS: "Why did you say that?"

PBY: "So you are ignoring me the whole day because of what I said in my interviews? I just did it to protect us. If you really want, I will change everything tomorrow."

He saw that tears fell down from his eyes. He felt that his heart broke when he saw her crying. "What did I do? This woman doesnt deserve to cry this much. I can't attain to hurt her again," he thought.

PBY: "I am so worried about you the whole day. If you already eat, if you already wake up. I know that I am not that sweet like other girls and I cannot date on public either. Everyday I am thinking that one day, you will break up with me because of that. I don't want to lose you."

PHS: "I think I am so stupid today. I'm sorry. I only think of feelings but I didn't consider yours."

PBY: "Actually. I'm sorry too. I just have said to you that I'll deny everything about us in my interviews. I should have consider your feelings too right?"

PHS: "Right. From now on, let's share to each other about what we feel. In that way, we can tackle what to do with the situation. Ah! I'm the man I should understand your feelings more."

PBY: "Tsk. You should. Ya, you will wait for the proper time right?"

PHS: "Yes ofcourse. Let's date secretly until we get married."

PBY: "Tsk. You should pay for making me cry today first before you talk about marrying me."

PHS: "What do you want me to do?"

PBY: "Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm."

PHS: "What now?"

PBY: "Kiss me."

PHS: *Smile "Is this is a punishment or gift. You know that I won't turn down such punishment."

He kissed her passionately until they were almost out of breathe. He stopped realizing that he can't do more than a deep kiss. Its hard to resist when you a man and a woman who are both in love with each other are left alone in a house. 

PHS: "Let's eat the kimchi jjagae. Aish! Why we are alone tonight?"

PBY: "You don't want us to be alone?"

PHS: "You don't know how man feels when they are left alone with the woman they love right?"

PBY: "Ya, what are you thinking?"

PHS: "Right. So we should just eat and go home already after we eat its too late already. You still have a schedule tomorrow."

PBY: "Let's try to avoid this kind of situation again. If we have this kind of problems, let's talk about it right away okay?"

PHS: "Right. I'm really sorry noona."

PBY: "You really love calling me noona, don't you? Tsk. I should just punish you with no kiss no hug no holding policy."

PHS: "Ya, you can't do that. I know you love my kisses too."

PBY: "Tsk. Just eat. You should tour me in your house before I leave."

PHS: "Ahhhh. About that...."

PBY: "I know you didn't clean your room. Tsk. I just want to see it anyway."

PHS: "You should have said that you will go here."

PBY: "How can I when you are not replying to me?"

PHS: "Aish. Okay then."

And that sweet conversation continues. His house was filled with her laughter as he tour her to his uncleaned room. Well, being in a relationship is about that right? How you sweetly kiss and make up after some misunderstanding that cannot be avoided especially when we all have our different opinions and point of views.