Chapter 10-Real Feelings Behind the 1st Kissing Scene

Fated Love

PHS' POV:

As Minhyuk and Bong Soon's relatioship progress, he hoped that his relationship with BY also progresses but it was the opposite. Until now, he cant confessed to her and until now his heart aches because of what he feels. He hoped he is as brave as Minhyuk but no. He wanted to cherish her and he is afraid he will just lose her when he confessed. The next day they need to film the office scenes. He was excited because this time he can have some skinship with her. The skinship in the drama appeared that the late episodes but he liked it personality because in that way he can cherished her.

PHS: "Hi everyone. What will we do today?"

PBY: "You are not reading your script, right?"

PHS: "Of course I am Bong Soon-ah!"

PBY: "Let's do the starring game again."

PHS: "I like that idea. If I'll win, you'll grant my wish. Call?"

PBY's POV:

As expected, she was lost in that game again. Whenever they will have a staring game she already expects that she will lose but for some reasons she loves it when they are doing it. You know that feeling when you looked at the eyes of someone you love and you can't helped it not to smile because it melts your heart and soul? She always feels like that.

PHS: "Call me Min Min"

PBY: "Aish! Ming Ming?"

PHS: "Min Min."

PBY: "Min Min."

PHS' POV:

He loved it everytime he is teasing her. Just like that in the movies where the guy always teased someone he likes to show his affection but isnt it too immature? It feels like she is his first love. Actually, he realized the true meaning of love because of her, a kind of love where you need to wait for someone to actually fall in love with you because it is not yet the right time for your affection. Yes, love is always about the timing but isnt it that we always have choices whether to hold on or let it go? When they filmed the scene where Min Hyuk grabbed Bong Soon's, they asked to stand by. Instead of letting her go, he just continued to hug her. On his surprised she didnt insisted. After a few seconds, he caressed her hair and she tapped his back. They filmed more sweet scenes that day and because of that his heart was full of joy. He wished it will always be like that. In the library scene, he hold her hands tightly. He hoped that she could feel his heartbeat by just holding his hands. They are just normally sweet that the scipt writer already asked them if they are dating and both denied it. When that day ended, he went home and did his normal routines. His heart jumped when he saw they will do the first kissing scene tomorrow.

PHS *send a message to ZE:A chatroom: "Hyung, do you think I'm a good kisser?"

Siwan: "You are getting weirder everyday. Why ask us? Did we already kiss?"

Kevin: "Ha ha ha. What even? Are you having a kissing scene tomorrow?"

PHS: "Yes hyung. I'm actually nervous."

Dong Jun: "Lols. It is not your first time doing a kissing scene and yet you are nervous? This is not the Hyungsik I know. Be professional."

PHS: "I actually want to do it gently."

Siwan: "Then do it gently."

PHS: "I'm afraid my emotions will burst out Hyung. What to do? Help me."

Kevin: "Then just confess. You can't hide it forever."

Siwan: "He is afraid he'll lose her."

Dong jun: "Woah. This talk is getting serious."

Kevin: "Right. Lols."

Siwan: "Hyungsik-ah if you cannot hold it anymore. Stop the burden that you are carrying. Love isnt a mistake. If you'll get dumped but you still feel you want her don't give up. Let's go back to your passion during our training days."

Dong Jun: "Passion during our training days. Ah! Why this is so funny?"

PHS: "You guys are not helping me at all."

Kevin: "Just be a man."

PHS: "I am."

Yes, it was not his first time doing a kissing scene but that will be the first he'll do with someone he likes in front of the camera. What if he cannot stop himself from kissing her even after the director says cut? He wanted to do it gently and full of love but he wanted it to last forever.

PBY's POV:

She reviewed the script at home and she saw that Bong Soon and Min Hyuk will have their first kissing scene. Basically, it is a kissing scene with someone she likes. When she did her first kissing scene she did it professionally, no personal feelings involved so its different now. She thought how will she kiss him. Will she let him handle the kiss or she will did what she did during her past project.

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnie, what are you thinking?"

PBY: "I'm doing a kissing scene tomorrow."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Oh. That's exciting. Having a kissing scene with your crush. Unnie, should I just pursue acting too?"

PBY: "Ya, just study well for your exams."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnie, are you nervous? It is not your first time. You'll do good."

PBY: "Ya, keep quiet. If Dad will hear us, he will scold us."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Ya, you dont tell dad that you will have a kissing scene?"

PBY: "I cant"

PBY's dongsaeng: "Isnt that because you like him? Owah! Are you dating him now?"

PBY: "Noooooooo! Ofcourse not."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Its not a big deal then. You are an actress for a long time. You are in your right age. Mom and dad even watch your kissing scene before, its normal for an actress to have a kissing scene."

PBY: "It is different now."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Ya unnie, is it because you like him. Don't be so obvious unnie. He might take advantage on your feelings. Do it professionally. Understand?"

She was going insane that night. She was excited and nervous at the same time. How can she act normally when she is going to kiss him? How? 

PHS' POV:

He woke up early that morning. He prepared his clothes as well as his hearts. The thing is they will still have a presscon before filming. How can she act normally in front of the media? When he arrived she was already there. She is pretty as always but it seems like she is getting prettier everyday. They did the presscon with Jisoo and the director and while she is answering the question smoothly, his admiration to her is increasing. It seems like its a love that will never fade. They did a pictorial after the presscon. He put his arms over her shoulders because he wants to scream, "she is mine" but he also thought he might be overacting the skinship that others might misunderstand. They started filming the scenes. She was wearing skirt so he tied her shoelace for her, a scene that only appears in dramas. 

PHS: "You are cold right? I'll protect you against the wind."

And he stood up in front of her. She just laughed because he was so thin but he wanted to protect her against the wind by covering her. He likes it when she's being playful. She said she'll protect him against the behind the scenes camera. He is younger than her but she is his baby. He wanted to act as manly as he could possibly be. They talked about fishes and he realized how she likes it. He hoped someday he could catch a fish and cook it for her like husbands are doing to their wives. Finally, the time comes for their first kissing scene. They were asked to draw a heart and they bicker how will they actually do it. He was so comfortable with her that he can call him stupid but he will immediately make up by fixing her hair. They thought on how they will make the kiss pretty on camera but for him it will be pretty because he is kissing her. He bent because she said he is too tall. He was too immersed by his emotions and not Ahn Min Hyuk's emotions. This time he thought it was not even acting but a real kiss full of love. How he wish he could stop the time. They repeated the first kiss because it was too short. As what he planned, he did it gently as he could but it seems like the director wanted it to be longer. When they did the second kissing scene according to the director's will, his hearts beats fastly once more that he thought he'll die due to heart attack. He opened his lips gently and she responded to it as well. He wanted kiss her everyday like this but unfornately it ended. He killed the awkwardness by noticing the heart that they drew but he wanted to say that his heart is shouting her name. The filming ended and both of them were already set to pack up when the director teased them to do it again. He didnt responded at first because he really wanted to do it again, he wanted to do it longer but she refused. His heart is bursting with feelings. After the filming, HS and BY eat together with the rest of the crew. They sat next to each other and everytime his eyes glanced on her lips he wanted to kiss her. 

PHS: "Noona, can we talk privately?"

PBY: "Eyyyyy. Why?"

PHS: "I just want to tell you something."

PBY: "Okay then."

Since the restaurant is near the sea, he brought him to the place where they took their selcas for the sake of that scene. The sea was calm but the breeze was cold.

PBY: "Aish! Hurry up speak now. Its cold."

PHS: "Noooona!"

PBY: "What?"

PHS: "Noona, I like you. Please give me a chance to win your heart noona. Actually, I like even before we see each other but my admiration for you grows everyday that I spent time with you. It hurts my heart not to tell you what I really feel. I like you so much that I'm afraid I'll die when this drama end."

PBY: "Aish. Are you practing your lines? You are good Min Hyuk-ah. So, let's go back to the restaurant now because it is really cold here."

PHS: "No noona. In front of you now is not Ahn Minhyuk but Park Hyungsik. I was never confused with my feelings noona. Why don't you give me chance? I really like you noona, I really do."

His tears fall down from his eyes while saying those words. She was shocked by the sudden confession. Will she take it or not? Indeed, it was a kiss that made their hearts burst.