Chapter 3-Apprehensions and Comfort

Fated Love

 

BY's POV:

Bomi: "Ya, I heard that there is already someone who agreed to take the role of Minhyuk. Who will it be?"

PBY: "Park Hyungsik."

Bomi: "ZE:A's Park Hyungsik? Ya, isnt that that you like Hyungsik?"

PBY: "Ya. Other people might hear you and they misunderstand it. I like ZE:A's songs. I like Hyungsik's voice. That's it."

Bomi: "Ya, Boyoungah! You are fragile. You easily get hurt. Be careful."

PBY: "I will just work with him. Bomi-ya, I'm professional. I chose that guy because he fits the role well. No personal feelings or whatsoever."

Bomi: "I just hope so. Who texted you?"

PBY: "My manager, he told me Hyungsik and I will be in a pictorial for Elle magazine next week."

HS' POV:

He waited for weeks to finally met her. He first saw her in Werewolf Boy and she captured his heart eversince. He kept it for a long time. That moment when he saw her strum the guitar on that movie it feels like he saw an angel. He decided to send a message to Siwan because he knows he already worked with her.

PHS: "Siwan hyung, you already worked with Park Boyoung right? How was it?"
Siwan: "Well, we worked together as mcees as K-con so it was just a short period of time but she's kind, approachable and very very lovely."

With those words, he was nervous on how he will keep calm in front of her. He knows he is a bad liar and he doesnt want to act like a fool in front of her. 

PBY's POV:

That day finally comes, its her first time seeing him in person. She often watched him during his comeback with ZE:A. For her, he is charming and cute. She wonders what it feels seeing him in person.

PBY: "Unnie, can you make me pretty today?"

PBY's make up artist: "But you are already lovely."

PBY: "That's not true."

PBY's make up artist: "Why do you want to be prettier today? Ya, do you like him?"

PBY: "Noooo! Unnie!!! It just because it is my couple photoshoot after a long while. Let's not talk about it. Others might misunderstood."

HS' POV:

He came out from the dressing room earlier than she was. He greeted the photographers and Elle staffs. He was nervous to see her for the first time but he calmed down himself by taking a deep breathe. He heard her voice. It took time when he turned around to face her. His voice was like that of an angel.

PBY: "Hello everyone. Thank you for waiting."

He slowly turned around to greet her but he cannot move when he saw that she is coming on where he is standing. It seems like the world slows down. She is so lovely more than he expected. His heart beats fast. He lost his composure.

PBY: "Hi! Its nice to meet you."

PHS: "aaaahhhhiiiiiii. Noonim. I'm Park Hyungsik."

PBY: "Let's do this. Shall we?"

PHS: "Yes. Yes ofcourse."

He couldnt take his eyes on her. He glanced on her when he has the opportunity. She's too pretty that whenever he looks at her he can't helped not to smile. The shoot ended but it seems like his heart was full of joy. It was his first time seeing such a lovely person. 

PBY: "Good job for today Hyungsik-ah! Let's see each other again on the scriptreading."

PHS: "You too noonim."

PBY: "Ya, you are too formal. Just call me noona. We will be working for several months so be comfortable with me okay?"

PHS: "Okay noona." He shyly smiled to her. 

PBY's POV:

He is a handsome young man. He is more handsome than what she expected. She can't explain but she's happy that Hyungsik accepted the role. She cannot imagine other actors playing Minhyuk. The day comes for the first scriptreading. She arrived together with her manager, Bomi and Bomi's manager.

PBY: "Where is he? How come he is late for our first scriptreading?" She said to herself.

HS arrived gasping for air as he apologized to everyone for being late. He just finished filming for some scenes in Hwarang.

PHS: "I'm so sorry noona. I just finished filming."

PBY: "Its okay. Sit down now. Drink some fluids first before we start. Calm down okay?"

PHS' POV:

He arrived late and he was apologetic for it. He wanted to impressed her but his schedule wont allow him to. When he sat down, he felt pressured as all eyes were at him. It was his first time on a leading role. That time he realized that he needs to work hard to improve his acting because he is working with her. Her who received so much recognition in playing various roles, her who worked with the most talented and popular actor in Korea. 

Casting staff: "You can do it Hyungsik."

Director: "Yes, Hyungsik. Let's do this."

He was embarrassed because despite of the cheers he received from the production staff he made a mistake. He made a mistake in front of her. They ended the scriptreading with him having a heavy heart. The production team asked them to have video greeting for fans who are looking forward to see the drama. He tried it hard to smile while doing the video. After that, the production team announced that they will have a dinner later on for them to know each other. He didnt know how to react. He felt so much burden that he didnt even want to join the dinner anymore but he needed to. He arrived at the dinner with his manager and again all eyes were at him. 

PBY: "The three of us will be working for several months so please be comfortable okay? I might be older than you and have a more acting experience than you are but I wont bite you so I want you to openly tell me what you feel and what you want during our filming. Let's all be friends, shall we?"

Jisoo: "Yes, noonim."

PBY: "Stop calling me noomin. Noona will do Jisoo-ya. Ah! Can I get your number? Let's make a group chat in kakao talk. Let's know each other more on the chat room okay. You too Hyungsik-ah give me your number"

He gave his number to her but he was not comfortable speaking to her because of the mistakes he did on the scriptreading. He felt that he is not worthy to work with such talented actress like her. He get some soju and drank together with his manager. Beside him was Jisoo and on the other table was BY. At his surprise, she tapped him on his shoulders.

PBY: "Hyungsik-ah, can we talk privately?"

PHS: "Yeeee....yesss! Ofcourse noona."

He followed her on a lounge away from the staff. He was nervous. He felt she will scold him with his mistakes on the sciptreading.

PBY: "If you think, I'll scold you I wont. I understand where are you coming from. I can clearly remember how it feels like to be in your shoes. I actually feel bad for you and Jisoo. You must feel burdened to work with me but I'll be glad if you wont. Hyungsik-ah, let's do this together. Do not carry the burden alone. I'll be with you. The director will be with you. The whole team will be with you. Let's do it together, understand."

She held his hand while saying those word. She smiled at him gently. All the apprehensions he had during that day faded away. He was comforted by her words and he realized how someone can be that lovely, kind and considerate at the same time. He felt lucky and truly he was the winner.