Chapter 14-I Just Missed You

Fated Love

PBY's POV:

She knew it was difficult for him to act those emotions he wanted to for that scene so she comforted her. For her she is not only his girlfriend but also his colleague so she needs to consider his feeling as an actor too. She went to the director to talk to him.

PBY: "Director-nim, can we stop for now? I think Hyungsik is already tired. He is disappointed with his performance."

Director-nim: "I think so too. You are also tired now too, right?"

PBY: "Ahhhhmmmm... Oh well, yes."

Director-nim: "Okay, Let's wrapped up the filming. Everyone, let's wrapped the filming. Good job for today. Let's go home safely."

He then went to HS to comfort him. 

PBY: "Ya, cheer up now. I'm not used seeing you like that."

PHS: "Alright. Alright. I'll try to cheer up for my baby bbyong."

PBY: "Ahmmm. Right. Can you meet you me somewhere? I'll just go home and change clothes. Let's go out."

PHS: "Hmmmm. Where?"

PBY: "Ah. Right. Give me your address. I'll just pick you up."

PHS: "Isnt it the guy should pick up the girl?"

PBY: "Hmmmm. Well, I want to drive tonight so just let me okay?"

PHS: "Ah. You are really one of a kind."

PBY: "Wrap yourself well okay? Let's disguise tonight."

PHS' POV:

He was tired but since she wanted to go out with him, his exhaustion was not an excuse. He realized how loving someone can change someone's mood. He wore a hoddie, a cap, and a mask. He is good at wrapping his self well that even his friends will not recognize him if they the happen to see him. He waited for her outside his pent house and after 5 minutes she arrived.

PHS: "Ah! I'm really amazed that my girlfriend is good at driving."

PBY: "Consider your self lucky."

PHS: "I know it already. I am the luckiest person in the world to have a girlfriend like you."

He then kissed her forehead and hold her hands. She drove up until their destination.

PHS: "Woah! We are at Han River Park."

PBY: "Exactly."

She parked her cark and they walked for few steps. HS was surprised that the placed they stopped is a part of Han River Park but since it is already 2am there are only few people who were present at the area. 

PHS: "Why did you bring me here?"

PBY: "To breathe. Hmmmm. Right."

She then get 2 cans of beers on her bag and gave one to him.

PHS: "Owah. You are really the coolest."

PBY: "Cheers."

PHS: "Cheers."

PBY: "Hyungsik-ah, dont get too frustrated understand. I also doubt myself if I'm a good actress too but instead of thinking that I am bad I am working harder and harder for what I am lacking. During those time when I faced a law suit, I actually want to give up as actress but I thought this is the only thing I can do."

PHS: "Thank you so much my baby for always being there for me."

PBY: "That's right. So the next time you'll do a project you consult me. Ah. You will have a kissing scene with another actress soon."

PHS: "Ha ha ha. Are you jealous?"

PBY: "No, no I am not."

PHS: "Ha ha ha! My baby bbyong is jealous. How cute is that? But you know I'm professional right? I will kiss them with no personal feelings at all."

PBY: "No personal feelings my . Ya, you bursted out with your emotions when you kissed me."

PHS: "Its just because I like you from the very start."

PBY: "Tsk."

PHS: "My baby bbyong, don't worry okay? Park Hyungsik will always be yours, all yours."

PBY: Hmmmm. Ah. Right! I read how to boast up your mood. Just follow me.  Close your eyes."

PHS: "What?"

PBY: "Ah! Just close your eyes."

PHS: "Alright."

PBY: "Think of the happiest memory you had in your whole life. Recall what happened on that day and what do you feel that day. Who are the people around you and what are you doing with them. 

PBY's POV:

She let him to reminisce for 5 minutes and after that she saw him smiled.

PBY: "See? Its effective right."

PHS: "You are good at this."

PBY: "What memory was that? Your debut? Your first concert? Your first acting award or the day when you had your first car?"

PHS: "No. None of those you mentioned."

PBY: "And what was that."

PHS: "I recalled the day when you said you like me too. How you kissed me back that day. That's the happiest moment in my life."

She looked at his eyes and she loved the way he smiled when he was recalling the happiest moment he had. Eventhough she let him did it for him to be feel at ease, it was her heart that was comforted by his words. They went home after an hour. She dropped him on his house.

PBY: "Sleep well, Sik-ie"

PHS: "I will, you too my baby bbyong."

PBY: "Get off the car now."

PHS: "I wont until you kiss me."

PBY: "Ah this guy. We will have a kissing scene tomorrow so get off my car now and have a good night sleep."

PHS: "I don't want to until I kiss you."

PBY: "You are whinning like a kid."

PHS: "Ya, Park Boyoung, you know I can do some things 24/7."

PBY:"And what are those things things?"

PHS: "Holding your hands, hugging you, kissing you and loving you. I can do it all 24/7 and 365 days a year""

PBY: "Ah really. This guy is really really something. Alright then."

She then kissed his lips and he responded as well. It was a long and deep kiss and it made her heart beats fast.

PBY: "Get off now."

PHS: "I will. Drive safely, okay? Text me when you are at home already."

PBY: "I will."

PHS' POV:

He then kissed her forehead again and get off from her car. The next day, they filmed the bomb scene again. This time he did great and he was satisfied by his performance. He thanked the director for giving him another chance but he was more thankful of her support and continuous guidance towards his work. They moved to the next scenes. They did their individual scenes first then BY arrived to Minhyuk's house for them to do the piano kiss. 

Director: "This time I want your kiss to have an eye to eye contact."

PBY: "But he is too tall."

Director: "That's our problem now. Let's think of another way. I'll leave you for a moment. Think on how we can make your kissing scene look pretty on cam."

PHS: "How about you wrap your arms around me?"

PBY: "Like this?"

She then wrapped her arms around her neck that made him smile.

PBY: "Ya, what are you thinking just now?"

PHS: "Nothing. Nothing. Ah! How about the piano? I will carry you up on the top of the piano."

PBY: "Okay. Let's try."

He lift her up on the top of the piano and they both think it was a good. They told the director and the director agreed to their idea. They filmed it but he felt that he is not filming at all. His emotions were all. His heart pounded that he could hear it well. The director said cut already but they were still kissing. When they realized the director kept on shouting cut, he stopped but when he stopped he hugged her tightly.

PBY: "Ya, we are still filming."

PHS: "Ah yes."

He then let her go. After that scene, he tried to play the piano. Actually, the song was for her without her knowing. His heart was full of emotions. He was so in love that he is already thinking of asking her to marry him. He doesnt want to lose her. When the filming ended, he went straightly to his house. He is texting her but the thoughts of her were driving him crazy. He then changed his clothes and drove to her home. When he arrived on the door of her house. He texted him.

PHS sent a text message to PBY: "I am now in front of your door."

PBY: "What? You are joking right?"

PHS: "I am not."

Few seconds after she opened their door and was surprised that he was there. She let her in.

PBY: "Why did you come here? We can see each other tomorrow."

PHS: "Ahhhhhmmmm. Ahmmmm. I just missed you."

He then grabbed her and kiss her passionately more than he did on their previous piano kiss. She responded to his kisses as well. Indeed, their love was burning.