Chapter 7-Push and Pull

Fated Love

PHS' POV:

Her words warth his heart. There were several girls that told him they liked him but this time he felt different. Again, he felt that he won the an award or even won the lottery. As she looked at into his eyes, he melts. How can someone that lovely likes him even during his ZE:A days? Indeed, she already noticed him before the general public did.

PBY: "Are you happy now?"

PHS: "Ofcourse, I do."

PBY: "Ya, don't take it as anything else. I love your voice. That's it."

PHS: "I thought I'll be competing with my friends."

PBY: "What?"

PHS: "Nothing. Let's go back there."

They went back to where the rest of the production members. He cannot contain his happiness. As their filming goes on, they were getting closer. Slowly, his actions were getting obvious from fixing her hair to teasing her anything he could think. He knew its too early for him to confess that he likes her. For now, he is just contented of what they have. They filmed the scene where Min Hyuk trained Bong Soon. The scene were Min Hyuk stared Bong Soon and said just stay still. 

Director: "Please fix Minhyuk's hair" 

*Without hesitation she fixed it and not only that she touched his eyebrows that made him feel differently. Once again, she made his heart beats fastly with her actions. He often wished that her actions towards him was something special, something that could lead in a serious thing. If they were not celebrities, for sure he would tell her that he likes her. He is someone who is straightforward but if he confessed his feelings to her in the middle of their filming it might affect the whole production.

PBY's POV:

As Minhyuk and Bong Soon get closer, she and HS were getting closer too. She can actually see herself to him. He is quiet most of the times but he can be loud in front of the people he trusts. She is like that too. She felt comfortable around her. She laughed on his jokes and she was amazed how hyper he can get. Actually, she finds him now than before.

PBY: "Minhyuk-ah sing for me please."

*PHS started singing this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfLGfiBZJSo

PBY: "Ya, you already sang it to another girl. I don't like that song."

PHS: "No!!!! Its our song."

PBY: "Stay there. I'll go to the director. I have something to discuss to him."

She didn't know why she reacted that way. She realized that she acted like a jealous girlfriend. For some reasons, she hated herself for acting that way. Maybe she should start avoiding him. Maybe, she should stop her feelings. Maybe, that's the best thing she could to. Maybe, that will be the way she won't be hurt by the reality that they cannot be together as lovers.

PHS' POV:

When they ended the filming early one time, he asked Siwan to have drinks with him as they have both free that night. 

Siwan: "Sik-ie, how is your filming?"

PHS: "Hyung, I'm happier these days."

Siwan: "Ya, you are unbelievable. You are happier so you didnt pick up the call from Kwang Hee. Be prepared when you visit him, he will pull your hair for sure."

PHS: "Ah. That's because I'm busy Hyung. Why wouldn't you believe me?"

Siwan: "Ya, do you really like her?"

PHS: "Well, yes Hyung. When we talked to each other, I feel like I already find the meaning for what they call fate and destiny. She shared to me her life story. Our lives are somewhat fit to each other. Her mother is a music teacher. Her sister is a piano teacher. You know that hyung that my mom is a piano teacher too, right? She likes Park Hyo Sin and Ailee too. She likes blue. She is like me hyung."

Siwan: "When will confess to her then?"

PHS: "I still don't know Hyung. I'm afraid that it will be different from what I expected when I confessed. Rather than losing her, I want to be her friend for now. Someone she can rely on especially that there is a big pressure to her because of our coming drama."

Siwan: "Ah, you are really grown up now. Did you decide already where will you sign your new contract?"

PHS: "Ah! That's right. I'm pre-occupied on how I feel that I didn't think about it Hyung."

Siwan: "Calm down Sik-ie. Take your time to think on how you really feel and what you really want."

He went to the filming the next day. He was bothered by how he feels and how will he do next in his career. As of the moment, he is lost where to sign a new contract and where will he lead his heart.

PBY's POV:

She tried to avoid him. Its unusual for them but she thought that was the best thing she can do but she when she took a glance on him, she noticed that he seemed to be lost. She hated herself because she thought she was only concerned by how she feels and not will be the effect of the space she created on him. She cannot stand the confusion on his eyes so she approached him once again. After all, she is his colleague and an older sister at the same time.

PBY: "Minhyuk-ah, what happened to you? It seems like you are sad."

PHS: "Oh ya, Bong soon-ah, our Bong Soon-ah. Nothing! I am just confused what will I do in my career next. My contract with SE will expire soon. I dont know what agency will I sign."

PBY: "Oh! You should know what you really want to do Minhyuk-ah. Do you really want to be an actor or you want to stay as an idol?"

PHS: "Music is my life noona but I was known because I tried various acting projects so I think I can shine more in acting rather than in singing. I'm not confident to release a solo album too."

PBY: "But if you choose to be an actor it doesn't mean that you will leave behind your love for music. You have a very lovely voice. Ah! Right. You can sing osts in your project. Ya, it would be great if you will sing for our drama too."

PHS: "Ah! It seems like Bong Soon-ah has an ability to heal people's burden. Okay, I'll do it." He patted his head.

PBY: "Smile now. I am not used that you are being like that, okay? Ah. Are you thinking of an actor you like? You can sign on his agency if you like that actor's career path as well as values."

PHS: "I am thinking of Yoo Ah In Sunbaenim but I do not have any idea where can I reach his agency."

PBY: "Yoo Ah In and Song Hye Kyo are in the same agency. My make up artist has a contact on their CEO since she is also the make up artist of Hye Kyo unnie. Let me help you with that."

PHS: "Ah really. You are the best Bong Soon-ah."

He felt relief that he can rely someone like her and no matter how he wanted to pull out his feelings for her he keeps on falling. Her personality is one of a kind. She's someone who has strong sense of belief and opinions and for that she stands out among the rest. After that conversation, she realized that maybe it is not yet time to let go of her feelings for him. She wanted to be in his side during these moments of his life. She maybe not his special someone but she wanted to treat him like someone he can rely and trust to and no matter how much they planned to pull out their feelings for each other, each and everyday the learned how to push their feelings for each other no matter how tough the situation it might be.