Chapter 11-Spaces Between Us

Fated Love

PBY's POV:

He said he likes her. Her heart jumped when she heard those words but for some reason she thought she was still not ready to admit her feelings for him. 

PBY: "Hyungsik-ah, maybe you are just overwhelmed with Minhyuk's feelings. There is no way you can like as Boyoung. Maybe you just like me as Bong Soon. Let's just go back there now. Its too cold here."

They both went back to the restaurant but she still felt uneasy about what he said. He even tried her best to create a space between her and him. When she went home, those words still lingered on her mind. He likes her but maybe he just liked her because Minhyuk showed so much affection to Bong Soon.

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnie, what is happening to you again? What happen to your kissing scene."

PBY: "Well, it went well."

PBY's dongsaeng: "So, what's with that face?"

PBY: "Ahhhh.... Hyungsik-ah....Hyungsik-ah..."

PBY's dongsaeng: "What????"

PBY: "He told me he likes me."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Woah! Really? I knew it. I told you he likes you too right? So are you dating him now?"

PBY: "Its not that easy kid."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnie, isnt it that when two people like each other they decided to date?"

PBY: "Its not easy like that."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Why? Because you two are celebrity? Unnie, celebrities are human beings too. You have your emotions. You fall inlove. Whether the netizens will discriminate you for dating, at the end of the day it is your happiness that matters."

PBY: "Its not like that. I'm afraid he was just carried away by his emotions as Minhyuk."

PBY's dongsaeng: "And what if he is not? Unnie, you've dated before but you are always saying that you didnt deeply fall in love with them. You are always saying to me that the next time you will date you want it to be with the guy who will change your perception about love and marriage. What if Hyungsik is already that person and you are missing the chance to be with him because of your what ifs. Then, the next time you realize that you need him in your life its too late already."

PBY: "You are watching too many dramas and reading too many novels."

PBY's dongsaeng: "I just want you to be happy unnie. You said you want to get married. Time is running and you'll not be able to get to get married if you wont date."

PBY: "Whatever. I have to answer my phone first."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Oh, you said you will answer it but you didnt."

PBY: "Its Hyungsik."

PBY's dongsaeng: "And why didnt you answer him?"

PBY: "I dont know what to say."

PHS' POV:

He called her but she didnt answer. He texted her and even left a message to their kakao chat room.

PHS sent a text to PBY: "Noona, are you okay? I hope you wont ignore because of what I said."

PHS sent a message to their kakao chat room: "Bong Soon-ah, goodnight. Let's see each other tomorrow."

He sighed after sending the message and then called Siwan because he felt pain on his heart.

PHS: "Siwan hyung, are you free tonight?'

Siwan: "Yes I am. Why?"

PHS: "Let's have a drink to our favorite place."

Siwan: "Isnt it that you have a filming tomorrow?"

PHS: "Yes, I have but I think I have to drink tonight. Let's go Hyung."

Siwan: "Okay, I'll be there then."

He and Siwan both arrived to their favorite place. Its been awhile since they visited the place. Its actually their comfort zone where they can talk anything and everything under the sun. 

Siwan: "Hyungsik-ie, don't drink too much. You have a filming tomorrow. Tell me what happened."

PHS: "I wont Hyung. I already confessed to her and she said maybe I'm just confused with my feelings as Minhyuk and Hyungsik."

Siwan: "Well, If I were her, I will tell you the same thing. You are madly inlove with Bong Soon in the drama. There is a possibility that you are just carried away with what Minhyuk feels."

PHS: "But I am sure of my feelings for her Hyung. I am sure that I like her as Park Hyungsik and not as Ahn Minhyuk."

Siwan: "Give her time to think and while waiting don't leave her. She might realize how important she is to you. Let's finish this so that you can already rest. Back to your filming normally. There are so many people rooting for you as Ahn Min Hyuk."

PBY's POV:

She went on the filming the next day and she made it sure that she kept a distance from him. Even the members of the production crew were puzzled why they werent acting like before. It seems like the space that they created are timely to that of Minhyuk and Bongsoon as both have conflicts because they don't want to further complicate things. After a scene, he decided to talk to her again. 

PHS: "Noona, can I talk to you again?"

PBY:"Hmmmmm. Yeah. I think we really need to talk."

PHS: "Noona, about I said last time..."

PBY: "Hyungsik-ah, can we just remain as friends? Look at us now, we are not even talking to each other. I'm afraid this could affect our drama. Its been four months since we've met and I already treat you as someone I can trust. Its funny how I find it unusual when I am talking and laughing with you. Let's remain it that way."

PHS: "Alright noona if that's what you wanted but if you change your mind I'll always be here noona."

PBY: "You and Jisoo are my dongsaeng. I hope nothing will change Hyungsik-ah."

Eventhough she wanted to tell him that she likes him too she's afraid of what their feelings will lead to. After that conversation they went back to their normal selves. In fact, they laughed on their ngs even how heavy the scenes were they were still able to laugh. She then realized how happy she is when she is with him and even how much space she will create between them, their feelings for each other will drag them into the arms of each other.