Chapter 15-Thank You For Coming To My Life

Fated Love

PBY's POV: 

Their kiss went deeper and deeper until BY accidently pushed a figurine that made a bang on their house. The figurine fall down to the floor and it was broken. Then, they heard BY's younger sister calling her name. They stopped kissing and were taken aback. They look at each other nervously. 

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnieeeeee....unniee....unnieeeee...What are you doing? Why did I hear something? Ohhhh...Why is he here?"

PBY: "Ahhhhhh....ahmmmmmm... ah! Yes. I want to eat pizza and I dont want to eat alone. I thought you are already sleeping so I asked Hyungsik to eat with me. Yeah. That's right."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Do you want me to believe in the story? Ya, unnie I know you very well. Alright then, order some pizza. I'm hungry too."

HS' POV:

BY went to the sala to call for pizza delivery while Hyungsik while still standing near their door.

PBY's dongsaeng: "Ya, what are you doing there? Come here and seat down."

PHS: "Yes."

HS then sat on the sofa where PBY's dongsaeng was. She the television and HS nervously watched with her.

PBY's dongsaeng: "Ya, what are you doing here? Its already late already. Tsk. You are the first brave person to come her to visit Boyoung unnie. I know what exactly you were thinking. Ya, control your feelings. You should marry her first before doing what is in your mind."

PHS: "Ahhhhmmmm. Yes."

PBY's dongsaeng: "I bet unnie wasnt the first woman you dated right?"

PHS: "Ah! I dated few girls before."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Ya, take good care of my unnie. She can easily be hurt emotionally."

PBY: "Ya, shut up. I'm so sorry Hyungsik-ah, this kid is just tactless."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Ya, unnie I'm not a kid anymore. I'm already going to college soon."

PBY: "Study well then so that you can pass your SAT and go to college."

PHS: "That's okay. She is cute."

PBY's dongsaeng: "That's right. I'm cuter than unnie."

HS smiled with what PBY's dongsaeng were saying. They were indeed opposite with each other. 

PHS: "Ah! Right. Do you have playstation here?"

PBY's dongsaeng: "Ofcourse, I'm the best player in our family."

PHS: "Let's play it again."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Right. If you'll lose, I'll never accept you as unnie's boyfriend."

PBY: "Yaaaaaaaa."

PHS: "Call."

PBY: "Ahhhh this guy."

They played the game while BY was just looking at the them. Few seconds before the game will end, the door bell rang.

PBY: "Ah. That's the pizza already. Wait for a moment."

PHS: "Yes! Yes. You die."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Ahhhhh. This is the very time I lose."

PHS: "Its okay. You'll win next time. That's a good game."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Did you cheat"

PHS: "No, I didnt."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Tsk. You are really the CEO of Ainsoft."

PHS: "Will you accept me now as your unnie's boyfriend?"

PBY's dongsaeng: "Promise to me you wont make her cry."

PHS: "If there is one thing I cant do, it is no other than hurting her. Seeing her cry will break my heart. She is everything to me."

PBY's dongsaeng: "And promise me you wont steal her from me. She's my bestfriend too."

PHS: "I wont I promise."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Alright then Hyungsik oppa."

HS smiled when he heard those words. Somewhat he was at ease that he was already accepted by one of members of her family. 

PBY: "I knew that you will lose. You deal with a gamer."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Aish. Let's just eat I'm hungry."

HS then took a slice and gave the 1st slice to BY then gave another slice to her sister before taking his.

PBY's dongsaeng: "Ya, Hyungsik oppa, if you will come here again you should text me or unne first. Sometimes, our dad and mom are visiting here and our unnie too. Its better if you'll meet them in the proper time and place. If you want to surprise unnie, just text me."

PBY: "This kid is so moody. Few minutes ago your fighting with him and now you are giving him advices."

PBY's dongsaeng: "I'm just pretending awhile ago. He is so popular in my school. I will say the truth he is more handsome in person. You are lucky. Ah! Do you want to see our photo album?"

PBY: "Yaaaaaa. No!"

PBY's POV: 

PBY's dongsaeng get their photo album and gave it to HS. She tried to stop her but since its 2 against 1 she lost it. 

PHS: "Ahhhhh. You are really pretty even back then."

PBY's dongsaeng: "I'm prettier than her."

PHS: "You are both pretty but for me your unnie is the prettiest woman in this world next to my mom."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Aish! So cheesy."

PHS: "Someday, you will find a guy that will look at you as the prettiest woman in the world too. Don't worry."

It was his first time to meet her sister but when she looked at them she felt like they knew each other for a long time already. PBY's dongsaeng shared some stories about their childhood to and how she took care of her. PBY's house that night was filled of laughter as PBY's dongsaeng and HS shared some funny stories about their experiences.

PHS: "Ah! Its quite a bit late now. I should go home. We still have a filming tomorrow."

PBY: "That's right. You should go now."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Oppa, whenever you and unnie will go out on a day bring me sometimes, I'll protect you from the media."

PHS: "Alright then. Let's watch movie after the filming.

PBY's dongsaeng: "Deal"

PBY: "Aish! These go. Go to sleep now. I'll just accompany HS to the door."

PBY's dongsaeng: "You wanna kiss him goodbye that's the reason why you want me to go to my room. Alright then. Good night unnie. Good night oppa. Drive safely. Let's play computer games next time."

PHS: "Alright. Goodnight too. Study well okay? I'll treat you when you pass."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Deal."

PBY: "It seems like she just found someone who will spoil her to the fullest."

PBY's dongsaeng: "I'll go to my room now. Goodnight to the both of you."

PBY's dongsaeng went to her room and she accompanied HS up to their door. She held his hand and that moment she didnt want to let him go either.

PHS: "Sorry for coming here recklessly. Sorry for my actions."

PBY: "Its okay. That thing, I mean you know that thing,"

PHS: "I know what you are thinking."

PBY: "Me and my sisters promised to our dad we wont do when we are not married yet. It can wait right."

PHS: "Ofcourse, it can. Ya, Park Boyoung the most important thing now is me and you. I love you and you love me that's enought for me to live happily everyday of my life."

PHS' POV: 

He then grabbed her and hugged her tightly. He kissed her forehead and it was full of love. 

PHS: "Let's meet your parent when the filming ends."

PBY: "Ya, isnt it that meeting my parents too serious already?"

PHS: "Ahmmmm. Yes. But I want to meet them to pay respect to them, to thank them that they raise you well, and to show how serious I am in this relationship. I know its too early to say this, but you are someone whom I want to marry. Actually, the first moment I saw you I saw you being with me forever and the mother of my children. Besides, I also want to know and love the people around you because I know how important they are to you. I also want to cherish them as I cherish you because of them I met and love someone as lovely as you."

PBY: "Owah. You are making me cry."

PHS: "Am I? Ha Ha Ha. Do you realize now how much I love you?"

PBY: "Yes. I'm so lucky to have you."

PHS: "No, I think I'm luckier to have you. Thank you for coming to my life."

PBY: "Ya. I heard this from Minhyuk already."

PHS: "Its funny how Minhyuk feels to Bongsoon is the same how I feel with you. But really, you are giving me happiness no one can give to me. Thank you for coming to my life my baby bbyong."

He hugged her again tightly.

PBY: "Thank you for coming to my life too Hyungsik-ah. I thought no one can change my perspective about marriage but I think I already found the person I'm looking forward marrying with but we will have to wait for more years alright? For now let's cherish each other."

PHS: "What are you saying? My heart and my mind are already married to you. Wedding is just a ceremony but how I feel for you will be the same as a man marrying a woman she loves so dearly."

PBY: "I love you Sik-ie."

PHS: "I love you too."

PBY: "Ya, go home now. Let's see each other tomorrow."

PHS: "Ah! right!"

He kissed her goodbye and left her house. That night they realized that they are both lucky meeting each other. Actually, they felt like they are fated to love each other and they hope they will stick together forever.