Chapter 2-Thanks God. It is YOU!

Fated Love

BY went home with a heavy heart. She feels she lacks something that no one would dare to take the role of Ahn Minhyuk. She went directly on her home and sat on her bed. She is disappointed of what she heard with the casting crew and to alleviate her frustrations, she opened her phone and play the songs on her playlist. While listening to a song, someone popped out her mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0iqz5N17ys&list=PLDqRpMVKHiOeH2s4hUhp1FylZ1p8uNmD4 (This is the song the played randomly on BY's playlist)

She immediately called the casting crew as she remembered that person.

PBY: "Unnie, I think I already found someone who can play as Ahn Minhyuk. Can you offer to him the role?"

Casting crew: "Ofcourse. Ofcourse. Who will it be?"

PBY: "Park Hyungsik. ZE:A'sPark Hyungsik." She said it with a smile.

Park Hyungsik's POV:

PHS: "Ah! I can't wait to end this. I can't wait to play my favorite games again."

Park Seojun: "Are you sure you won't take any projects after this Hyungsikie?"

PHS: "I want to rest Hyung. Besides, I have to promote Trolls next year too."

Minho: "What if you will receive an offer to act with Amanda Seifried. Will you turn it down because you want to rest and play games?"

PHS: "I don't know. That's another story. I will come to think of it."

V: "Ah! Hyung, you said you like Amanda Seifried. It seems like you don't like Korean actress."

PHS: "I would love to work with someone but I think I should act better for me to be able to work with with her."

Park Seojun: "Who is it? Ya, you didnt tell us anything about this?"

PHS: "Hyung, hmmmmm. She is.................SECRET!"

Minho: "Ah! This guy. We will come to know it in the future. Tsk!"

Its been a long time since Park Hyungsik started his acting career. Eventhough, he missed being in the stage it seems like he is now completely immersed with acting. Since Hwarang started to film, he didnt have a proper rest. He missed playing his favorite computer games as well as reading webtoons.

PHS' manager: "Hyungsikie, you have been offered to act in this drama. This is the script. Please review it."

PHS: "Ah hyung! I want to take a rest after Hwarang. I'm tired because of the hectic filming sched."

PHS' manager: "Just read it. I think it fits you well."

PHS read the script. He like it. He loves to play computer games and he find it so interesting that the character he will be playing if he takes the role is a CEO of a gaming company. 

PHS: "You won't say sorry or thank you. I saved you from being accused and yet you wont say thank you. Ahhh! This is interesting. If ever this will be my first leading role. It is a good opportunity. But, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! noooo! My games and my webtoons are waiting for me. NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

He met his manager the next day when he fetched him for cf filming. 

PHS' manager: "Hyungsikie, did you review the script already?"

PHS: "Yes hyung. Its quite good. Its fun too and I think I can play the role very well but Hyung I want to rest. I want to meet my friends. Its been a long time since Siwanie hyung and I went out for drinks. Hyung, I will turn this down.

PHS' manager: "Ah! Its a pity that you will turn this down. I think this role will complety lead you to have more cfs and bigger roles someday. Ah! You'll miss the chance to work with Park Boyoung too."

PHS: "Park Boyoung?"

PHS' manager: "Yes! Park Boyoung will play as Do Bong Soon. I didnt tell you?"

PHS: "Hyung, you didnt. I'll accept it Hyung!!!!"

PHS' manager: "Its okay if you want to take rest Hyungsikie. There will be another time for you to have a lead role."

PHS: "No Hyung! You said that I'll be working with Park Boyoung right? I'll accept it Hyung. I'll accept it."

PHS' manager: "Aigoo. This kid. Do you like her?"

PHS: "Ofcourse. Every actor in this country likes her Hyung. I'll be the winner if I'll work with her. Call the casting crew Hyung. I'll accept it whole heartedly."

PHS immediately sent a message to Hwarang's kakao chatroom

PHS: "I'll act in a lead role soon,"

Park Seojun: "I thought you'll gonna rest after Hwarang."

PHS: "I'll do it. Wanna know whom I'll be working with?"

Minho: "Who?"

PHS: "Park Boyoung!"

V: "Heol. You are just joking right?"

PHS: "No, I'm not."

Park Seojun: "I envy you. Damn!"

Minho: "Me too"

V: "Ahhh. Hyung me too."

PBY's POV:

PBY: "I'll hope he will accept it. I'll hope he will accept it." She said to herself. 

Its been weeks since she suggested it to the casting crew but they still don't have any news about it. On that day, she received a call from the casting crew and she nervously answered it.

PBY: "Hello Unnie!"

Casting Crew: "Boyoungah! Hyungsik accepted it."

PBY: "Really unnie?"

Casting Crew: "Yes!"

PBY: "He fits the role well. Thank you unnie."

Finally, they got someone to play the role. It is Park Hyungsik, ZE:A's Park Hyungsik. Thanks God, its him. During that day both of them said, "Thank God its you"