Chapter 4-Closer You and I

Fated Love

PHS POV:

The words that she uttered made him feel more confident about his self as well as his acting. It was the day for their poster pictorial. He greeted everyone with a smile. When she arrived, she noticed that she cut her hair for the drama. Her long her fits her well but whether she has long or short hair, she is still lovely.

PHS: "Hi noona. Hi Jisoo, my dongsaeng."

PBY: "Hi! Hyungsik-ah! Hi, Jisoo."  

Jisoo: "Hi noona. Hello Hyung."

PBY: "Let's do this smoothly. Shall we?"

He was amazed but how lovely she can get everytime she changed outfit for the shoot. How someone can be that lovely. Eventhough, he was still shy infront for her. He tried it hard to be more relaxed. This time he was able to control his feelings and started a conversation with her. The shoot went well except for some time when the photographer asked him to put his hands around her. He hesistated. He was afraid about how will she thinks about him and he respects her. He wants to hold her at the proper moment. When the shoot ended, she approached him.

PBY: "Good job for today. Hyungsik-ah! Ya, do you still feel uncomfortable towards me? I can read your actions."

PHS: "No noona. I just don't know what to do. I'm sorry."

PBY: "It's okay. Don't worry. I hope we will be closer on the shoot. Let's go home now."

PBY's POV:

She realized he is awkward towards her. She wanted him not to feel that way. She doesn't know why she cares for him alot. Maybe, she just wanted to have a happy working environment with him or maybe she wanted more than that? She was thinking how will she get close to both Jisoo and HS so she send a message through their group chat.

PBY: "Are you guys free tomorrow? Let's eat out together."

PHS: "Yes, I am. Sure noona."

Jisoo: "I'm so sorry noona and hyung. I promised to meet Joo Hyuk tom. I'll be busy with the filming starting next week. So, I promised to meet him tom. You guys can eat out together."

PBY: "It's okay Jisoo. Shall we go tom Hyungsik-ah?"

PHS: "Sure noona but where will we go? Some people might know us. It will cause some rumors."

PBY: "I know this restaurant. I eat there several times but the owner ahjumma didnt recognize me at all. Ah! I wear a cap and a mask whenever I go out. Try it too. I'll ask my manager oppa to come with me to avoid any speculation. Ask your manager too. They served the best kimchi soup. I hope you'll like it."

PHS: "Ah! I like Kimchi soup noona. I like spicy foods."

PBY:"That's good. I love spicy foods too but I have hyperacidity so I'm controlling it but I love to eat in general though I need to go on a diet."

Jisoo: "Ah! You guys make me hungry. Enjoy Boyoung noona and my hyung!"

PHS: "Jisoo-ah, my dongsaeng. Its a pity you cant come with us. Boyoung noona, don't go on a diet. You are lovely as you are."

PBY: "What are you saying? Lols. I like it when we are talking like this. I hope it will continue like this or we will become closer."

PHS: "You can count on me noona. Can I speak to you informally now? If you don't mind?"

PBY: "Sure. Its okay with me."

Jisoo: "I'll sleep now. Goonight Boyoung noona and Hyungsik hyung."

PBY: "Goodnight Jisoo"

PHS: "Goodnight Jisoo. Bong soon-ah, aren't you sleeping yet?"

PBY: "I'm not sleepy yet"

PHS: "Me too Bong Soon-ah. Ah! What are the favorite songs of our Bong Soon?"

PBY: "Me? I love Park Hyosin's songs and Ailee too."

PHS: "Oh? Really? You are not joking, are you?"

PBY: "I am not. Why would I?"

PHS: "I love them too. I love Park Hyosin sunbaenim's songs even before debut."

PBY: "Ha ha ha! So are you saying we like the same song genres?"

PHS: "Yes? *sends an audio singing a Park Hyosin's song

PBY: "Wah! Amazing. You really have a good voice Hyungsikie."

PHS: "Hyungsikie?"

PBY: "Ah. Can I call you Hyungsikie?"

PHS: "Ofcourse, Boyoungie. Ha Ha Ha Ha. Let's sleep now Boyoung-ie. See you tomorrow."

PBY: "Good night Hyungsik-ie"

PHS: "Goodnight Boyoung-ie *sends kissing emoticon"

She can't help not to smile while re-reading their conversation. Finally, the gap between them becomes closer. It was not completely disappeared but they are getting there and that's what she really wanted. She repeated the audio he sent. She really liked his voice even before. She likes the fact that he sang one of her favorite song. That was a good night for them.

PHS POV:

He excitedly woke up the next day. He felt confident as he feels that he is getting closer to her. What a coincidence! She also likes what he likes. He can't help it not to smile. He loves the fact that whenever he looks his eyes an image of her appears. She is that lovely. He went to that restaurant with his manager. This time, they arrived earlier than them. 

PHS' manager: "Hyungsik-ie, it seems like you are so happy today."

PHS: "I am hyung. I am"

PHS' manager: "You like her right? You can't lie to me and to everyone Hyungsik-ie."

PHS: "No Hyung. Everyone would smile as me in front of Park Boyoung."

PHS manager: "Our Hyungsik-ie, I know you that much but please be careful with your actions. You know how cruel the world is. You'll be judged without even doing something. Park Boyoung is a very respectable actress in this country. It will affect her more than it will affect you."

PHS: "Hyung, its not like I'll date her. I'm just happy that I'll be working with her and I'll be a friend of her."

PBY: "Hyungsik-ie, I'm so sorry for being a bit late."

PHS: "It's okay Bong Soon-ah. Have a seat."

PBY: "It seems like you too are having a serious talk."

PHS: "Its not like that."

PBY's manager: "Bong Soon-ah? Heol. You are already practing huh? That's good."

PHS: "Well, I'm a patterned actor hyung."

PBY's POV:

They eat together and she's happy that he can now freely laugh with her. He is more handsome when he smiles. She knows that restaurant for a long time so she approached the owner ahjumma.

Owner Ahjumma: "Is that your boyfriend?"

PBY: "No Auntie. He is my new workmate."

Owner Ahjumma: "I'm so sorry Miss but I think he is prettier than you. You are pretty but he is way more prettier than you."

PBY: "Is he?" She said while looking at him laughing with his manager and her manager. Well, I guess so."

After they eat, she asked if they can stay in a park near that restaurant for awhile. Their managers let them. She sat beside her and she realized how charming he is. He resembles like that of a puppy.

PHS POV:

It was one of the most memorable day of his life. Finally, he felt at ease around her. He can now say a joke to her even how corny it is and he can now talk to him without honorofics. The more he spent time with her, the more he admires her.  While seating beside her on that park, he was choked with his emotions and he said the things he wanna say.

PHS: "Boyoung-ie, thank you for everything for that I really really really respect you. I mean it."

He look straightly on her eyes as his heart beats twice as the normal. She looks at him too and you can see how deeply she was touched by his words. She worked with many actors but it was the first time that she heard those words from her colleague. His eyes speaks alot. Actually, that time she knows he is not lying. His eyes were watery when he delivered those words. And that day, HS and BY realized that they become closer to each other.