FALLEN ANGEL

Original Fluff Ball

Based on WIKI, fallen angel is a wicked or rebellious angel that has been cast out of heaven. The term "fallen angel" does not appear in the Bible, but it is used of angels who sinned (such as those referred to in 2 Peter 2:4, "For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment ..."), of angels cast down to the earth in the War in Heaven, of Satan,[1] demons,[2] or of certain Watchers.[3] The term has become popular in fictional literature regarding angels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( BUT IS IT SIMILAR TO Lurin's case? Was she sinned against the God. Is she really is an angel?)

        She can't do this, she can't leave like that. She can't just disappear knowing her father's breakdown. 

" Fine, I'll stay. Just to make you stop crying. "

The said man raises his head upon hearing that. Eyes sparkles with surprise and happiness. 

" You sure? You're willing to stay? "

" I'm sure. I'm willing to stay. But I still feel uneasy. " She sigh knowing how risky her decision is but if staying can make him put a smile on, why not. 

" Thank you, baby. Thank you so much. I'm aware it's risky and dangerous but we'll proceed while being careful. Okay? "

" I just can't win against you. "

" You also know I can't win against you either. " He pinches her cheek before circling his thumb there, feeling the smoothness. Smiling all over. 

BTS is dumbfounded. Well, that's an understatement, they're beyond that. Realizing how nice and soft Lurin is after they experienced how brutal she was back then. ' Is this even the same person? ' They thought. To add to it, they had never seen Bang Sihyuk breakdowns in tears and how he called his daughter ' Baby '. They never imagined that he'd call her that. Is that even possible? He's far from being affectionate but he's like a different person with her. Just look at the smile, the smile of happiness plastered on his face. Seems like he owns the whole world. Their daydreaming is cracked when Lurin voices out, 

" I still need to go now. Gotta buy some stuff to put in my place as I need to stay here longer because of that someone 😒"

" Hahaha.. I appreciate your sacrifice, baby. But where do you live? I can order my people to help you with your things. "

" Somewhere in the basement of an abandoned building in Ilsan. There's no need to send your people, Appa. It's hard to get in. "

" What?! Are you even serious? "

" You know I can't lie. "

" Look, I'm not letting you stay there anymore. That's final and don't even thought of changing my mind. "

" Then where do you expect me to live at? On the street? " She says slightly annoyed by her father's demand of not letting she lives in her hideout. 

With a roll of his eyes,he says,

" As if I'd let you live on the street. You'll be living with them. My boys. "

Gawking. Jaw hanging low. Brows knitted together. Eyes wide open. Best words to describe BTS and Lurin's expression. 

" You can't do that. Why would I live with them? That's not making any sense at all. You can't just throw me there, living with them. Just because they're your boys, doesn't mean they have to obey you all the time and definitely not this time. No-uh, I don't agree. " She says, arms crossed and let out a huff of air showing how annoyed she is. 

" Then? What am I supposed to do now? You can't live with me cause I'm always away for business while my wife aren't living in Korea and I know even if I ask you to stay with me, you'll disagree. I have no thought of leaving you there alone,baby. "

" If you don't like me staying at my hideout, I can simply stay in the hotel, can't I? It's no big deal. "

" Until when? You can't stay there forever. "

" I never said I'm staying for long nor forever, Appa. "

" Trying to say you're leaving in just a few days? "

He sounds so sad and it's beyond hurting listening to it. 

" Appa, please~~understand me. Staying here for long might lead them catching up on me and that could mean your death and mine. They won't blink an eye killing people. We aren't dealing with some low-class criminal, Appa. I'm begging you. Don't make me go through it again. Losing him is enough. Don't make me suffer even more. "

" Baby, I just, I really, huh, I don't wanna lose you. Do this favor for me. Stay here. Stay with them. "

" Why don't you ask them first? Are they willing to do this absurd idea of yours? I don't think so? "

" Boys, what do you think? "

" I think it's fine. "

" What the?! "

" Yeah, me too. "

" Living together would be fun, ain't it? "

" We can be friends. I'd love it. "

" Yeay! I have female friend now! "

" I'm terrified. Yeah, a lot. "

" Fun my , you mean disaster. "

" Yeah, that's my point ! It'll be a massive disaster. You there, I don't do friend so back off. "

( Ohhh, our TaeTae and ChimChim got rejected right on spot! *Devilish Author-nim*)

" Appa, are you having a plot on killing me or something? "

" What do you mean? Why would I do that? "

" You still don't get it, Appa?! Living with them means I gotta face the hatred from their fans and I think they'll kill me even faster than my killer will ! "

" Don't worry, baby. I won't let that happen. "

" How so? "

" Believe me, they won't hurt you, okay? "

She turns around to face them, face serious as ever as she know this is not a joke . People's live relies on this. It's a matter of live or die for both Lurin and BTS, maybe her father too. 

" Are you ing serious, boys? You can accept me, a stranger lives with you? Just what are you guys? Angels that fall from heaven? Come on, such thing doesn't exist! " She snickered sending the sarcastic remarks. 

" Language, Aqieyra! Please watch your language when you speak ! "

" Appa, I know you're mad whenever you call out my name BUT I'm mad too. This is frustrating as hell ! "

" Hahaha, you're so hilarious, baby. You, out of other people shouldn't be talking about hell, aint it? "

" Appa! This isn't funny you know. -_-# "

" I got it, baby. I got it. Now it's clear, you have no other choice than to live with them. Majority agreed, so, go pack your things. "

" Don't smirk at me! And you boys, you... Urgh! Fine! "

" I'll ask my staff to send you there. "

" Nah, I'm fine. I'll just ride my skateboard to reach there. Just bomb me the address. "

" You aren't going to run away, right? "

" What do you take me for? Sly fox? "

" Sorry. Baby, I don't have your number ."

She rings her father right after. 

" There. "

" You have my number?! "

She grins at that, a beautiful toothy grin that make most, yeah most, ditch Suga, of BTS members melt. 

" You knew yet you didn't call me or anything before?!! "

She could see her dad ears are unloading fumes and she needs to run before anything get worse. Despite facing that father of hers, she lets out a laugh before leaving, not after saying, 

" Adios! " waving as she finally leaves. 

That is the first time they witness Lurin being so carefree, letting out her smiles, her laughter, her annoying yet captivating smirk. They felt butterflies in their stomach, not knowing the reason why but they don't seem to care cause their focus is just on Lurin. They feel attracted and attached to her ever since they first met, where she went up the fence, they felt something tugging on their hearts. Each of them felt it before and they're vocal about that and yeah, not Suga even though he felt it too. Suga, he doesn't want to think much about it, not knowing how big the sign is. It's simply because they're human. Human aren't supposed to feel that way, at least not to Lurin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Why not? Why not to Lurin?

Will be exposed in the next or next two chappie and the title " FALLEN ANGEL" seems like it doesn't suit the story for this chappie, right? But it does actually. Why? Read the next chappie and you'll know. Gotta wait for that tho. I'll update tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Pomish. I pomish I will.. Keep reading and know that I love all of you, my readers.