SKIT: SOULMATE

Original Fluff Ball

*Lucas Ferrand Jr.'s POV*

Why am I hearing heartbeat now? I can't hear my own heartbeat, can I ? I mean, yes I can, only if it's beating hard but I'm calm right now. Whose heartbeat is this? I sense the light bulb tinged at the back of my head as that one particular name invade my mind. Oh no! Don't tell me she's still here. How many times do I have to tell her that she can't stay at The Void?! Just why she never listen!

I use my teleportation power and land somewhere near a figure that's on the floor right now, lying lifeless. Train of thoughts are going wild inside my head, is it her? Is it the other half-dead spirit? As I walk towards the body, the heartbeat become louder and louder with every steps that I take, I stop at her feet and dine my eyes with the weak, limp body only to realize that it's indeed her, Xiao Lurin The Blessed One. Well, Demian told me that she's a Blessed one when I thought that she's just like the ordinary Angel when she's way out of the lead being an extraordinary Angel. I try to wake her up by shaking her body which she regains her consciousness after a few of my finger over her hair.

" What now? I thought I told you that you can't stay here? Why do you feel the need to go against my words? Just because you're a Blessed One doesn't mean you hold all the power here and can act like a badass!"

" So this is how Hell feels like? I imagined that there will be fire in the entire space of Hell but I guess Hell is all about darkness, ain't?"

" What are you blabbering about? Get up and get your out of here. Now!"

She curls herself and grunts some inaudible words that I can't comprehend what that is. I had no choice but to crouch down near her to listen what she's talking about.

" I not trying to be a badass here. What should I do actually? I thought Demian sent me to Hell, didn't he?"
Hearing what she's saying, I choose to sit infront of her and get the strand of her hair due to the sweat away from her face so that I can see her clearly. Yeah, it's dark here but my body radiates light so it's no big deal but as soon as I remove her hair, I can see her pale complexion and it breaks my heart a little bit and I feel bad that I have to send her back to Earth knowing how her life is gonna be when she's back. I let out a loud sigh and that makes her blinks her eyes trying to look at me, I flash a small smile to her as I keep her hair trying to comfort her.

" I'll give you some of my energy and you can stay lying here, ok?"

She nods and closes her eyes letting me do my job. As soon as I'm done, I put my lips near her ear and say that I'll tell her something so she can just relax, that I'll be here watching after her.

" You are not inside the Hell, Demian never sent you there. This is the Void. You once said that you're cold the first time we met. Here, being cold means that you're still alive because for those who are half-dead will feel nothing but warmth. The meaning of half-dead is that the people on Earth who are in the state of coma are placed at The Void, a place where their spirit stay asleep until the right time come, be it a month that might turn into years. The Void is not a place for the living to stay because if things goes wrong, the spirit of other coma patients might gets into the wrong body. You don't know about The Void because you keep cutting my words off, yelling that you don't give a single ing damn care about it."

She chuckles a bit at that.

" Remember when I said that you're not on my list?"

Being weak, she can do nothing but gives me a slight nod and I take that as a cue to continue.

" Here is when I clearly know that you're alive because the Grim Reaper on charge for that day's death is me and for sure, you're not on my list."

" I was alive then? What about now? I'm still alive?"

" Yes, you do. Sorry for yelling at you just now. I'm gonna explain things for you because you're not familiar with all of this. Can I continue?"

" Proceed."

" When you told me that you're not a human, I look directly into your eyes and I could see that you're getting weaker each seconds that's passing. Then I realize that you're an Angel because an alive human that stuck inside The Void will never get weak but the level of energy remains the same. So, I knew I have to bring you out of here, relaying you to someone who might know what's going on. That was my first time to deal with something like that. I do know that some Angels are sent to the face of the Earth in order to finish the task given to them but not even once I ever encountered an Angel staying at The Void. I think that it was a bad situation and I need to get you out of here as soon as possible."

" I felt so sorry towards you. Since I know that you're still alive, I can't help but feel sorry to you as you need to get back to where you're supposed to be in, the Earth. That's why I look at you with guilt covering my eyes. You might have to face the wrath of other people's again and knowing how much you had suffered before makes me feel so sorry to you. I can just hope for the best when you get back to your life on Earth."

Hearing what I'm saying, she squints her eyes realizing all of the things that revolves around her all the while she's here. I still feel bad, so I pat her arms giving her an acknowledge that I'm here to look after her. I hope she can calm down cause I can hear how hard her heart is beating against her rib cage right now that I'm afraid her heart might burst.

Before I can even continue my speech, I see someone walking to our direction and I focused my eyesight to figure out who that is and I sling a protective arm over Lurin's body in case the unknown figure trying to hurt her. Huh! Fite me, ! I'm a Grim Reaper for a reason! Well I didn't say it out loud, that'll be rude so I wait till the figure gets clear. She shows herself and my eyes widen in a shock.

" Arielle? What are you doing here? Don't tell me you too earn the same fate as her, the one I'm holding right now."

She chuckles and I'm beyond awed. Come on, cut me some slack. Who wouldn't when the former Queen of Angel is right in front of you and with a cherry on top, looks at you smiling? Oh my! Did I win a lottery? Wait, no. There's no lottery store here, you dumbo.

*3rd person's POV*

" Who's Arielle? "

Lucas hear she said from under his, oh well, protectives arm which he removes instanty so that she can get a better view of the former Queen of Angel.

" Gyeongmi Ahjumma? Why are you here? Are you in the state of coma back in Earth?"

" Hey dear, what are you saying? She's not Gyeongmi, she's Arielle, the former Queen of Angle before Elliot take over The Throne. How can you not know her when you're an Angel yourself? "

" Calm down, Lucas. She was too young when I last visited her with Demian"

" Ahjumma, looks like you owe me an explaination. I don't understand a thing after you came."

" Lurin, I'm not in state of coma back on Earth and I'm here to bring you back. The boys are worried sick about you. You need to get back now."

Gyeongmi said softly not wanting to scare her anymore cause fear is evident in her eyes after she come. Of course she'll feel scared, on Earth, she knows her as an elderly called Gyeongmi. Other than being surprised on how Gyeongmi knows how to speak in English, nothing much more than that.

" Look, I do know I have to get back but what I want to know is who you are."

" Don't be rude to her, Lurin."

" It's okay, Lucas. I got this. Yes dear, you know me as Gyeongmi on Earth but my real name is Arielle Tedd. As soon as I descend The Throne, my wish of living on Earth was granted by The Almighty God. The moment I saw you in the elevator, I knew you're an Angel and a moment ago when I met Demian, I get to know that you're the Blessed One from the Royal Angel's Family. Aqieyra Mell Hudson is your name, the little child that I visited with Demian long ago and you seems to only remember him. Demian also told me that he didn't expect you to know who he is because the only Angel that know him is from the Royalty. Royal Angels are supposed to keep it from their fellow Angels to avoid getting into trouble as war may break between them cause those who live in hell are desperate to get into the Heaven."

" I do remember him come visiting me with a woman who apparently was you based on your story but that's all that I can remember. Can you tell me what was happening then?"

" I don't see why not. We did meet when you were so little, cute and a fluff ball. You was five then when your Father asked him about what's gonna happen to you so that they'll be well prepared if anything bad occurr. To tell you the story, when he flew down to the face of the Earth and stepped his feet to your mansion, he was beyond awed at how big it is that I had to shut his mouth for him. Before he knows it, a young baby girl which is you, walks giddily to his feet and flailing your arms as a sign to pick you up, you wanted him to hold you. Before he hold you, he asked me on why do you want him to hold you? That he's a Demon, will you feels hot when he hold you?
Looking at you still flailing your small, short arms at him with your pouty tiny mouths smudged with pocky crumbs while letting out some cute whine, he can't help the smile that crept up in his face and hold you. He cleaned the crumbs from your face and it shocked him actually cause you didn't show any reaction from the touch which is a burning hot sensation that a Demon let out from its body. He whispered to me that he hope you grow up well. Demian do have a soft heart despite being a Demon. Let's just say he has a soft spot when it comes to this young baby girl in front of me right now."

Lurin looks down when she calls her a baby which she quickly deny in a small voice.

" I'm no baby. I grow up already."

Lucas can't help but giggles at her demanding remarks, she sounds so cute and if doesn't control it, he might pinch her cheek as much as he wants.

" I can see why you said you're a baby no more. Demian was scared of you when you threatened him, you know. Now, the little girl grew up into a beautiful, stunning lady with her eyes perfectly shape and it turns into a gorgeous crescenst whenever she smiles. The pool of wonder blinks in her eyes and it's so captivating that it's hard to takes our eyes from her. Also, small nose that wrinkles in a cute pattern when she scrunches her nose. Her lips, thin cupid bows and plump lower lips hang perfectly on her angled feature. "

" Are you currently describing me right now?"

" Hahaha, yes I am."

" That sounds no where near me though. Dumb, stupid, , retard, , horrible loser, you name it. I grow up listening to that and I think you're describing someone else but me."

If that doesn't make Lucas sad, he don't know what is. How can someone call other people with those filthy names. How he wish to make it better for her but he knows, that's far from possible.

" I'm sure when you get back, the boys would protect you as much as they can."

" Why is that?"

" Simple, they love you. Why do they love you? Easy, you're their soulmate."

" That's impossible. I mean, yeah Angel might get a replacement when their soulmate die but I never thought you can get more than one."

" Well, you're no ordinary Angel so that's one of the reason and also, Demian felt bad for you. That led him to grant you seven new soulmates and he tried to tell you but you cut him off, you even called him a jerk. You know what dear, the right person will come along and you won't need to do anything to keep them interested for the simple fact that you alone will be enough. They are the one destined for you and they want you to comeback, so desperately that I volunteered to come and get you no matter how dangerous it gets. I don't know if this will make you feel better but you don't have to worry about Enrique. He told me that you will never age for him, nor fade, nor die. He wants you to be happy."

" How can I be happy when he's not even with me? I just wanna end all this! Can't you just let me die in peace?!"

Lurin silently cries and Lucas tighten his grip on her tiny body and draw a small circles over her cold arm, trying to calm her down. He doesn't know what to do anymore.

" Place your hand over your heart. Feel that? That's called a purpose. You're alive for a reason. Don't forget it, dear. You worth more than dying. Now come with me. We have to go."

Arielle says as she goes near her and wipes her tears dry with her old hands. She looks at her the way how a mother looks at her child with full of adoration. It's her way to show Lurin that she'll be okay, that she'll be protected and loved as soon as she get back to where she really belong. Leaving a final goodbye to Lucas, both Lurin and Arielle make their way out of the Void but things won't stay the same anymore. It's calm before the storm and Lurin should be ready to face it later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: leave comments and vote it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: leave comments and upvote it if you want.. I hope you like it.. Crappy, yeah I know. Well, I'm just starting over.. Bye, Lovelies! Just to let you know that this is the last update for this month, September..I have a test in 2 weeks from now and it's my first priority, I have to focus..I'LL UPDATE WHEN I GET MY ONE WEEK BREAK..No promise but I'll try..