ROUGH? NAH, SOFT!

Original Fluff Ball

Hobie's POV


Carding through her hair, I smile when she starts to lean in my touch, gathering all sort of warmth she can get. Namjoon is already up and currently having a shower. Before anything, I must admit that Lurin is so amazing and well prepared, why you ask? As if she already know that we will eventually come here, the house is packed with our everyday needs, starting from the personal hygiene, underwears, clothes, pants and many more. I wonder how she knows our size, 😳. Does it have anything to do with being her soul mate?
I'm brought out of my thoughts when she lets out a whine and starts pulling on my arm, bringing me closer to her. Due to the uncomfortable position, she eventually wakes up and I give her a forehead kiss. Looking at her, I know what I'll turn into soon enough. Take a guess, oh well nevermind. I'm whipped.

" Good morning, Sunshine! "

I shouldn't have said that cause in return, I receive a smack in the face with a pillow.

" Don't mock me. "

I can't help but laugh a bit when she pouts after saying that and of course, I just need to pinch that cute cheeks of her. I then held her wrist and pull her off of the bed, with a whine from her obviously.

" Rise and shine, Honey. We have to fill your tummy with food. I get that you're still sleepy but Jin will kick my if I get out without you. "

(resting her head on his shoulder) " Where's Joon? "

( her hair) " Joon is in the bathroom. Ready to get up? (shakes her head) Do you want me to get my kicked by Jin? ( she nods) What?! "


She giggles cause of my reaction. She then points her finger on my chest and pushes it a bit to get my attention, which I give her in less than a second.

" One condition.
" And that is? "
" Pick me up. " (making grabby hands at me)

I can't help but stare at her, not because I don't want to but I'm thinking if she has really opened up that much to me. She tilts her head as if asking for my confirmation and I tell you what, that's my last straw. She's freaking adorable, you can't even imagine.

(putting my hands under her armpit, she wraps her legs around my waist and I pull her out of the bed) " Come here you little munchkin. Why the sudden clingy behavior, huh? "

(shrugs) " Too lazy to walk and I like it in your arms, make me feel safe."


Saying that I'm flattered is an understatement. Feeling so content with her body warmth, I give her a small kiss on the top of her head and I can't help but chuckle when she hides her face at the crook of my neck out of embarrassment. I keep carrying her and she breaks the comfortable silence.

" Hope, I want Jinnie.
" Jin-hyung? Let's see if he's in the kitchen, okay Sunshine? "


She doesn't answer but tightens her arms around my shoulder and lets out a sigh of content. I go straight to Jin-hyung when I see him at the entrance of the kitchen and the moment she sees Jin-Hyung, she beams like a child getting a new toy. That never fails to impress me. She even makes grabby hands at Jin-hyung's direction and I swear that Jin-hyung comes running towards us. She literally jumps into Jin-hyung's embrace when he's close enough and I pout a bit at the loss of warmth from her.

" Good morning, Princess! "
" Aww, c'mon not you too! It's freaking 7 in the evening! "


Her cute little outburst makes us both laugh out loud and I can't help but reach out to ruffle her messy bed hair. She's still cute, nonetheless.

" How was your sleep, Princess? "

" Good! Urm, Jinnie? "
" Yes? "
" Can we cuddle and sleep? "
(surprised at the absurdity) " What?? You just wake up! "
" I can't believe this kid. It hasn't been 10 minutes since she wakes up! "
" Aww, pretty please?? Hobie? " (batting her eyelashes)

I'm about to give in and have her in my arms again to bring her back to bed but Jin-hyung cut me before I can even mutter a word.

" Nuh-uh young Princess, you just wake up from your slumber. In no way will I ever let you sleep again without dinner. "
" B-but you can't order delivery to this place! A-and there's almost nothing in the kitchen that are edible. So, urm so, we can go back to sleep! Right Hobie?! My idea is really brilliant! "


I swear to God, this kid is a copy paste of Min Yoongi. They both work hard when needed but when it comes to sleeping, nothing can ever beat it. Not even eating cause they both think that...

" Sleeping is life! "


Okay, she beats me to it...

" I couldn't agree more with you, small one. " (Ruffling her hair)


When did Yoongi-hyung come? I don't even realize, and she begins to speak things that I wish she won't ever say. Believe me, I'm shook.

" Eww, germs! Why is this piece of touching me?! Gross! "


I can see that Yoongi-hyung is mad but more to being upset. Jin-hyung is shocked as well so he flicks her forehead, earning a hiss from her. She is out of Jin-hyung's hold by now.

" That wasn't nice Princess. You should apologize. "
(glares at Yoongi) " This is all because of you! Jinnie hit me. He hates me now and I won't apologize! "
" Princess, I don't hate you. I could never. It's just you can't get away with calling Yoongi using mean names. You have to apologize. You hurt his feelings. "

Okay, what's happening right now? It's all pretty and calm, so why does it have to come down to this? Yoongi-hyung is flustered while Jin-hyung is trying to calm her down. I'm stuck, I don't know what to do. I bet the boys heard all of this loud commotion, all of them are all gathered, watching the current argument unfold.

" No! I will never apologize. When he disobeyed me, why didn't you ask him to apologize to me? Well, I'm hurt too! "


Her words leave all of us speechless. I never know that it hurt her that much when her words are disobeyed. I can't stand this any longer so I take her hand and head to my own room. She stays silent all the way there and as soon as we are in, I stand in front of her. She's fidgeting and playing with the hem of her large white shirt. She then looks up at me and I can feel my heart shatter when I see her eyes.

" I was bad just now, didn't I? "

(takes her in my arm) " Yes, you were but I don't blame you, Sunshine. You have every right to be mad at Yoongi-hyung, he hurts your feelings but that still don't give you any credits to insult him. "
" I-I'm just... I got carried away. I thought I already let it pass, guess I'm still upset with what he did before. "
(pulls away, holding her face) " I think you both should talk and clear all of this. If both of you keep arguing and insult each other, do you think all of this will solve? I can see Yoongi-hyung is making an effort, he wouldn't ruffle your hair if he doesn't want things to get better, am I right? "


Lurin is about to reply, but the knock on the door stop her from doing so.

" Come in! "

Oh, it's Jin-hyung and Namjoon. Thank goodness Yoongi-hyung isn't here, I don't think Lurin's ready to face him yet.

" Hope-ah, is my Princess okay? "
" Why don't you ask her, I'll be in the living room with the troublemakers. "

I leave them in my room, thinking that Lurin and Jin need some space. As for Namjoon, I bet he has his own reason that I'm not quite curious about.

*Normal POV*

"Princess? Are you alright? Are you mad at me? "
(shakes her head vigorously) " No... But you hate me. " (pouts)
" Aww, Princess not again. I told you this morning that I love you, didn't I? Once I love you, I don't think I can simply "unlove" you. "
"You shouldn't doubt his love for you, Sweetheart. I know him for quite some time now, and if he says that he loves you, then he really does. "
" Really? "
(kisses her forehead) " Yes Princess, really. "
" As of what? PD-nim's daughter? Younger sister? Friend? Or... "
" Romantically, my dear Princess. As a girl, lady, woman and my life partner. " (Poking her small nose)
She nods in understanding and flashes her toothy smile that melts the two boys' heart.
" Sweetheart, we are going grocery shopping and we want you to come. "
" We want you to be a bit productive since you just wake up."
" A'ight! I'll go get change! "
" Princess, before you go, let me just say this,  I might not be as cool as Enrique but I'm sure that my handsome-ness is way out of his league. I'm glad I'm one of your soulmates, I can hug you, pay my attention to you, care for you, help you and most of all, I can love you as much as I want! I'll spoil you rotten. "

Listening to his words make her heart soar high but she decides to a bit.

(fake sniffles😥Walks out of the room to her own while yelling) " I want Enrique! I miss Enrique! Cool Enrique is everything! "
" Why do I love that kid again? "
" Hahaha Hyung, she's such a brat sometimes but that's why you love her, right? "
" Yeah, so sassy. "
" Just like you. "
" Pretty much. Come on, let's go get ready.

They both get ready and wait for Lurin to come down on the couch at the living room. She clearly said not to go upstairs, so they don't. Their overall relationship is not gonna affect her command, that's for sure. Namjoon who's a bit bored decides to open the group's Twitter account and read the comments from their fans.

(RANDOM, IF ANYTHING ITS A COINCIDENCE)

@xara_yoon
-urm, are you guys alright? Been no post here, I'm worried

@jiminchamps
-is that girl alright now? Quite some time have passed... She's okay, right oppa?

@pumaliciousJin
- Jin!! Oh my God, you're so hot! Not as hot as the sun but still!! I love you! Love you! 💜

Namjoon chuckles at that and he keeps reading the comments, most of it is the fans showing how much they love them and some asking about Lurin's conditions. Maybe he should let them know but he's going to ask her permission first and if any, he will never ever reveal her face to keep her safe. It's not that he doesn't believe in ARMY, better be careful, right. As the thought gets into his head, Lurin appears from the staircase so he immediately asks her before he forgot.

" Sweetheart, can I post about your conditions? The fans have been worried and curious about you. "
" Oh, do they? I mean, I did watch you guys' saying you'll let them know if anything happens during the PresCon. As long as my privacy is taken care of, you are allowed to do anything you want. I think it's also one of the ways to keep the bad guys away for a while..."
" Yeah, you are so clever, Princess... Thumbs up for you! "
" Well, I get good grades for a reason. "
" Sassy much. "


They all head out of the hideout and get into Lurin's car with Jin as the driver. Now that she thinks about it, she smacks Namjoon who's currently typing on his phone, at the back of his head lightly, not to hurt him but get a bit of his attention. She does get the attention when he yelps out of shock and glares at her.

" Oww! What was that for?! "
" For being so reckless. I didn't ask you to pay for the damage of MY car but you went ahead and did so, which kinda pisses me off. "
" Geez, this is what I get for trying to help? "
" Baby, I didn't ask so you don't have to, okay? I'll pay you back, just tell me the amount. "
" Sweetheart, no! You already pay me enough. I think I'm the one who owes you. "
" Did I give you any money? Did I lend you something for you to be in debt to me? "
" Well no but you risk your life to protect and save us. I take that as the way how you repay me, okay. Considering you going to the bad guys and fight with them, getting all of this bruises on your body, that what makes me in debt with you, so I want to treat you right. As much as you deserve. "

She's about to reply to him but Jin, he and his blabbermouth just can't seem to shut.

" As much as I appreciate your conversation, my is sore waiting for you both to get inside the car. If you wanna talk, THEN GET IN FIRST! "


They both scurry in as fast as they can to avoid getting an earful from Jin. After wearing their seat belt, Lurin does something that makes Namjoon a bit jelly.

(leans towards Jin and give him a chaste kiss on his lips) " Did you swallow a microphone? Your loud voice hurt my ears, but be thankful that I love you so much. "


Her kiss leaves Jin a bit flustered but he recovers quickly and starts driving out of the abandoned building. Lurin is humming to the song from the radio and Namjoon? He's typing in anger at the backseat, Lurin notices it but simply chuckles at his cute jealousy.

@BTS_twt
-Hello everyone, Namjoon's here. I've been reading the comments and learned that you are all curious about our sudden silence. We are having a few days off and currently resting so don't worry dear Army! #thisisathread

-BTW, some of you also ask about the girl that lives with us and I'll answer the questions now. Yes, her name is Lurin and as you know, she was unconscious when the news about her spread out. She's out of coma about 2-3 weeks ago and currently still living with us. #thisisathread

-She's a bit harsher than she was before but it's nothing that we can't handle. Try and sleep for about a month, I bet all of you will be grumpy and uncomfortable when you wake up, right? So don't blame her. #thisisathread

-Now, she's a walking fluffball, smiling and joking around with us. Having her company in between our packed schedule is great, she's like the doll of our group and I hope one day when things are in control, ARMY might be able to see her. I really wish you can accept and love her as much as you love us. ARMY is real Angles! I LOVE YOU ARMY..  #RM #Jin #LR #AMH #grocery 😪

Within a few second, comments and come flooding in and Namjoon is a bit surprised by ARMY's acceptance. What did he do to receive so much love from them?

@pinkythumbs
-Have a good rest oppa! We will be waiting!


@jiminscheek
-Have a good day oppa! Take good care of Lurin! Hope we can meet her soon!


@yoongsgreek
-Oh my God! Lurin will be the death of me! No, not because I hate her! I mean, did you see her when she's unconscious? Stunning! Now that she's healthy, ARMY get your makeups ready! I'm triggered ㅋㅋㅋ


@bbuupooh
-urm, am I the only one wondering what's #AMH?

Namjoon who's caught up in reading the replies doesn't know that they already arrive at the grocery store but Jin's voice drags him back to reality. Entering the store, they buy some ingredients for dinner and Lurin's food stocks as well, of course with some argument here and there.

Lurin saying that she doesn't need it cause she doesn't eat a lot, much to Jin's disapproval. Jin lets Namjoon and her wander around the aisle to grab whatever they want while he's scrolling through the twitter and reads what Namjoon has posted earlier.
Oh, he's so ready to fight those filthy keyboard warriors that are bashing his Princess. He makes a mental note to talk to Namjoon about this for the next diss track.