아빠? APPA?

Original Fluff Ball

A/N: Okay me, Author-nim is going to appear in the story right then and there out of nowhere cause this Author-nim can be quite a Devil. *evil laugh* So, will be written in BOLD AND ITALIC. Okay, now, go, go read the new chappie.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The incident where Rap Monster of BTS got attacked is all over the news, covering every channel available. The footage from the airport's surveillance camera is exposed, sending shocked to both the fans and netizens, at the same time, they're really thankful to the mysterious girl who helped one of South Korea's rapper, Rap Monster from being in a way more dangerous situation. 

Two months passed by and the news isn't going to pipe down anytime soon. The President of Big Hit Entertainment, Bang Sihyuk PD-Nim ( I decide to make him the President in here. Haiya! Don't mind me.. Go on)  is looking for her to thank her for her kindness and to show her some gratitude after she risk her life saving one of his boy from the attacker. She's even passed down to the policeman's radar to be found but to no avail, she's nowhere to be seen after the attack incident. The policeman cannot track her down because she left no trace at all and the policeman is standing at the dead end, not knowing what to do anymore. 

(Say, Lurin's is such an expert about disappearing, don't she? )

Meanwhile, behind all of the ruckus of people trying to find her, BTS went through the two months fully guarded with tough and buffy bodyguard to keep them safe, preventing the same thing from happening again. Those two months was a really exhausting month to them because of the packed schedule they had. Now, after two months of the incident, they live their lives as usual but that don't make their thought about the girl disappear. It only got worse when their President can't seem to get over it himself. Each day, he tried his very best to look for her. He even hired the most skillful and professional detectives to make the fact that he found her is a reality. But reality is a b!tch, it doesn't go the way he wants it to be. The 'Young Miss' according to RapMon during the interrogation aren't fated to be found, just yet. 

BTS is having their dance practice as usual inside of one of the practice studio in Big Hit Entertainment until they're called in by the President. They stop their dance practice and make their way to their President's office. Knocking before going in and bowed with respect after their existence is acknowledge. 

" Come on, sit down. " He said, motioning to the couch in there. 

They obeyed and sink their butts there and listen to what their President is about to say. 

" How are you boys? " He asks. 

" Despite being a little bit exhausted from the busy months and packed schedule, I think we are completely fine, Bang PD-Nim. " RapMon answers on behalf of the members, as the leader himself. (Finally! RapMon-ie speaks in Korean. Ohh, Finally! )

" I understand but this is what you're going to face being an idol. I'm sure you're aware of that, so I won't say much. " He applies. 

" Each of us are beyond aware of that Bang PD-Nim. That's why we are giving our absolute best to repay the loves that we receive from the fans. I don't want to let the loves that the fans give us go down the drain. We're here, climbing to the top with their support and there's no way I'm going to disappoint them in any way. " RapMon cooed. 

" Sure,Bang PD-Nim, both Namjoon and Yoongi are working on the new beats for the song that's soon to be produced. Also, other members chip in writing the lyrics together so that we can express more emotions in it. We've been doing good so don't worry Bang PD-Nim. " Jin adds. 

" Good.  It's great to hear each of you participating in the new album making. Might as well make this one a little bit special. I thought of making song for each of the member to sing. Like, a solo song , being sing by each of the members. It's still in process tho but sure will be told to you guys when it's done. " (You know which album, don't you? Ha! Gotcha!) 

" We got it. It sounds like a good idea. Is that all to be discussed Bang PD-Nim? Do you have anything else in mind to tell us? " Jimin asks. 

" Well, yes I do. The new album is just part of it. So,it's about the girl at the airport, boys, you know. "

" What about her? Anything new? " Suga intercepts. 

" That's the problem here right now. No news. Nothing new. I can't find her no matter how hard I try. "

" I've always want to ask this. Why are you so eager on finding her? Isn't it enough holding a press conference, openly conveying our thankful and gratefulness to her. Maybe she already know about it out there. " V said curiously while stating his opinion softly. 

" I've seen it all, boys. The footage I mean, from the beginning when the plane arrived and then you spent some time at the lounge. Yes, only half of the footage was released to the public but I got to see it all. Right then and there, something in me was triggered. Triggered to find out who she is, how old she is, where she lived and I don't know if you understand but I feel like I'm looking after my long lost daughter. It doesn't make sense but that was what I feel as soon as I watch it. My guts screaming aloud for me not to give up in looking after her and that's why I can't get over it nor put a full stop to it. It's driving me crazy, I mean, who is she? What does she has to hold on to me like this? I want an answer, that's it . Nothing more. But even that seems to be impossible. " A heavy, deep sigh comes out from his mouth as he's done. 

" Bang PD-Nim, I know I'm in no place to lecture you here but if it's your guts telling you that, I think you should really hold on to it and don't give up. Maybe she is holding something that who knows what, could also answer all your questions. Am I right? "

" Yeah, you're right. I know what you mean by that Namjoon-ah. I'm not offended yet glad instead. I got your points. Thank you. "

In the other side of the company, someone comes in and soon enough, the peaceful office of Bang Sihyuk is going to be thrown deep down in hell. She is wearing a white oversized top, covering her body just right on her thin waist, black ripped short jeans and a black Converse low. Her hair tied up perfectly in a ponytail and her all natural, make-up untouched face is all flushed with a dust of pink shade due to the chilly weather outside or maybe she was on her skateboard reaching the building which explain why she's holding a skateboard on her left hand. She's so beautiful and stunning despite the least effort she put on her appearance.

(Like, huh, who would wear extravagant outfit riding skateboard out on street unless you're not right in the head. 😉)

She makes her way to the receptionist and gives a slight smile out of respect. The receptionist welcomes her with a smile too and motions for the girl who look like a lost puppy to come closer before asking, 

" How can I help you, Miss? "

" Urm, can I possibly meet Bang Sihyuk? " The girl in white asks. 

(Oh look, that's Lu's colour! What she's doing there?*wiggles eyebrows*)

Hearing she speaks in English make her flinch slightly but still, the smile on her face doesn't die. 

" Sure, you can. Only if you made an appointment beforehand. " She answers politely. 

Her answer makes the girl in white raises her hand to scratch her head not knowing how to deal with this as she don't have much time. Not a lot when she's on the run. Yeah, she's on the run.

" Look, Miss~~?"

" Yoona. Kang Yoona. " She replied with a smile. 

" Okay, Miss Yoona. Actually, I didn't make any appointment beforehand but I really am desperate to meet him. "

" I'm afraid I'm not able to let you see him, Miss. It's against my work protocol and I can't risk getting fired because of that. You won't want that to happen, don't you? " She replies, looking at her with a sorry expression. 

" I wouldn't want that, of course. It's just I don't have much time here so I really need to meet him before I leave for good. I'd really appreciate it if you can  make time and come with me there  if you can't believe in me. I swear, I won't take long and you won't get fired. I don't know about  anything else but I can assure you that one.

She looks into her her eyes trying to find honesty in it and God, how beautiful her eyes is. She can't find any hint of lie in the pool of wonder and she sigh, before nodding, bringing the girl to her boss's office. Trusting the strange girl won't hurt her any bad, would it? As soon as she arrives in front of the office, she's about to knock but stays still , face stoic, losing all colors as the girl from just now just barge inside. Jaw hanging low at that. 

" I'm dead. " Says the receptionist. 

BTS are still in the office and eight pair of heads move their focus to the door that fling open without any notice, sending shocks to those who are inside. Bang Sihyuk was about to raise his voice when she cut him off saying, 

" Hey, Bang Sihyuk! Been a long time ain't it? How are you, Appa? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: What?! What?! What?! Lurin is Bang Sihyuk's daughter.. ?!?! Author-nim, what's on your mind actually?!! What is this?? Haha.. Didn't expect that, do you??? Come on, you know that's not the end.. Hella, I enjoy being a cliffhanger.. Boo

Man, enjoy yourself. I spent three to four hours in this, nonstop due to my stupidity of not saving my work which ended up got deleted. So basically, it's 6-5 hours add on the first work.. Haiya!! Soo sleepy ~~