CONFUSION

Original Fluff Ball

          Jin feels the rush of heat in his blood because of the rage that's currently taking over him. Just how corrupted this school is to let the students do whatever they want? Why all of the students don't even try to give a helping hand to the poor boy who's being stepped by the savage rude girl? Jin had enough of the scene already and he rushes over to both of the students in the assembly hall,he quickens his pace as he sees she's reaching out a baseball bat. Before she could even touch it, Jin put her into a halt by grabbing her wrist and put it in a tight embrace of his hand. Glaring at her with the fiercest gaze he could ever give, he said

"What are you?! Are you on your right mind?! I don't know why, the reason you're doing this but what I know is,this isn't right! So please, just stop all of this mess!" He yelled at her even though she's right by his side. 

Not wanting to deal with Jin, she snaps her wrist out of his strong grip that leaves mark there but she doesn't give a right then and there, instead, she grabs his wrist and drags him upstairs, towards s. He tries to get out from her grip but she hold on tightly and she reaches where she wants to drop dead Jin. With eyes full of anger as the rage take on her body, her eyes flickered red and it scares those who's looking right into her eyes. That will be the rest of BTS and yes, Suga needs to admit that he sees Demon in her. 

"Hold on to him." She goes down the stair after saying that and yelled, 

"Get out all of you."

The students, teachers, obeyed her words and take turn returning to where they're supposed to stay at but not BTS. The boy band members aren't moving an inch, not until Mr. Jung says it's fine and literally drags them out of the hall. Of course they protest, afraid that she'll do something bad to him but Mr. Jung assured them that she's not going to kill him in any way. 

Few minutes passed, she gracefully make her way out of the hall. As she walks pass BTS, she raises her hands and do a slight wave, leaving them behind,dumbfounded as they see the blood runs down from her hands to her lower arm. Reality strike them hard, with their thought that she had did something bad to the boy from earlier and they don't wanna think the worst situation where she might have killed him. They run inside to see him and maybe give him a helping hand, accompanied by Mr. Jung. Confused expression glued on their face as their eyes are served with a curled body of a boy,crying, sobbing as if he had done the worst crime ever and come to a regret of it. 

"I failed again. This time too, I failed and she got it under control. " Mr. Jung mutters softly under his breath but still manage to be sensed by BTS member's ears. 

" If you're done, get up and pick up your stuff. Leave this place. Listen to her. It's for your own good. " Mr. Jung said and leaves the hall as well. 

BTS members are left hanging there, not understanding what's happening in their surrounding. Suga helps the beaten-into-a-pulp student get back on his feet when he sees he's struggling. 

" 괜찮아? (You okay?) " V asked as soon as the boy stabilized himself. 

Nodding as his answer, not saying anything, he dries up his tears and walk limply to the exit. 

" What was that? 

"Dunno "

"피는 왜? 왜 있지? (What about the blood? Why it's there? "

"이 학교 뭐지? 어떻게 된거야? (What's with this school? Now, what's happening?) "

" But wait, the boy got kicked out of school, does he? That easily? Is this some kind of bullying case ? If he was bullied, then why would he get kicked out and not her? "

They don't understand the situation, constantly asking why, what and etc but not getting any answer and they decide to just leave it there for now.

The next day, they are informed that the boy from yesterday had left, leaving no single trace. What's more to the news is she's not in school too. Why did she disappear? No one seems to know the reason but this one person, a guy, acknowledged as Xiao Lu's boyfie.

" I heard that her name is Xiao Lurin and goes by Lu or Queen in here. " Jungkook speaks as they head to the school's cafeteria and his voice is captured by Edward Collin, Lu's man, who's also on his way to the cafeteria. 

" Where is that kid? She's not in today. Skips school is her habit or what?  The two weeks when we arrived here, she's nowhere to be seen considering how 'popular' she is in here. "

"Must be scared to come after what she did. "

" Savage little brat. "

" Watch what you're saying bro. I ain't tolerate when you talk sh!t bout my girl. " He stands before BTS, still keeping his cool as he warns them. 

" You're mad that we talk sh!t bout your girl huh? BUT,you ain't say nothing when she made this school got the vibe of Hell yesterday? What the heck are you trying to convey here right now buddy? " Rapmon retorted as he hung his left eyebrows up. Provoking the already on edge Edward boy. 

"Should be grateful enough that she turns it into Heaven today. "

" 뭐? 뭐래는 거야?(What? Just what are you saying?) "

" I'm giving you a notice not to talk rubbish when you know nothing. No one knows the truth but me. Hence, I'm not gonna let you say anything about her, my one and only lover. Or else,you'll get a piece of me.Try me and I'll show you the way to He'll.Hella,I'll even you there. " Edward sends dagger as he speak. 

 "무슨 진실? 그 진실이 알면,왜 숨겨? (What truth? If you do know the truth, then why hide it?) "

" Because the entire school know why she did that and that's why they didn't bother to ask anything or make it a big problem. It isn't a big deal anyway. "

" NO BIG DEAL?! SHE GOT BLOOD ON HER YESTERDAY AND HURTING SOMEONE LOOKS LIKE NO BIG DEAL TO YOU?! JUST HOW CORRUPTED THIS PLACE IS?! "

" OF COURSE SHE GOT BLOOD ON HER CAUSE IT'S HERS! SHE FREAKING BLED TO STOP THE MESS THAT THE BOY ERUPTED ! AND HERE YOU'RE, DISSING HER AFTER WHAT SHE DID ! "