THE REVELATION PART TWO

Original Fluff Ball

          " Lemme show you the scene caught on the CCTV." Edward says as he makes his way to Lu's workplace and grabs her lappy (laptop),plugs in the cord to the television across the sofas to give them a better view. 

" I'll let the CCTV speak the truth for you and when it's done , you can ask me. Anything. I'll answer your curiosity with open arms, okay? " 

They nod as they focus on the television's screen.

••• flashback •••

       After plastering a smirk on her face, she went to her studio. Getting into her workplace and let her finger dance on the keyboard, clicking here and there until she stopped as she frowns and scoffed. Transmitting the information from her lappy into her phone she went out of there and bumped onto Daniel Harrison. Dragging him to the hall which filled with students afterwards. Kicking out the students from there and she faced him, glaring as anger rose in her. 

" Why? "

" What?? What are you saying? " Daniel was confused as hell at her question. 

" I know it's you. The reason, tell me. "

" You know it's me? What did I do? What reason do you want to hear from me? " He still don't get what she's saying, actually, didn't expect that she would say, 

" You spread the picture. There, I said it. "

Panicked arose in him as he stood up and rush at her, Lu wasn't aware of the small knife on his hand, just stood there thinking he wanted to be close to her to state the reason why he did that but she was far from getting his explanation when he stabbed her on her stomach. 

Her body was shocked from the contact but she stayed still as he stepped backwards. She looked down and pulled out the knife from her freshly wounded flesh slowly, tasting the pain through her veins. Teeth gritted and when it's finally out, she threw it to his feet. 

" I'm giving you chance to speak not to stab. Fine if you won't tell. Then let me do the talking. " She struggled with the pain but she knew she need to end this as she placed her hand on her opened wound not letting anymore blood loss or else she'll definitely lose it and blackout. 

" You know Larry? He's your sister's boyfriend and she got your sister's stuff. She was threatened by him and she hated it but couldn't do anything. Then here you're, doing what she hates, what your beloved sister hate the most. " She said and stopped as she choked on the pain that has no thought of getting away . He was shocked, trying to deny the reality but Lu dragged him back to reality saying, 

" I got to know it days before and I decided to let her out of that. I hacked his phone and every digital gadget that he has and got rid of it. All of it. Your sister is free now so keep her safe. Don't worry about her but why? Why did you do that to her?(Daniel confessed to a girl at school but, you know) Rejection? Because she rejected you? You've been here for merely a week Daniel . She has every right on what she wants. Every human has choices. You too but you chose to get your hands dirty, Daniel. I won't ask you to do anything. It's on you to decide and I won't ask you to leave, just what makes you feel at ease, then do it.

Finished telling what she needed to tell and that's just what he needed to know. She walked away limply, straining every little energy left in her before her feet stopped, reacted to his voice. 

" Why? " he asked but only answered by a raised brow as if asking ' What? ' so, he continued, 

" I don't understand, not a thing! Why? This isn't you that I heard. This isn't you who's cold and hard as ice. Hence, why ? Why did you do this? Why did you tell me that? Why did you help her? Why did you let me be after what I did? Why you don't ask me to leave? Why you let me pass? Just, just why? " He plead, crying and sobbing, regretting what he just did. 

" Simple, chances. You have chances, I'm giving you one. I didn't get one before so I promised myself to give everyone a chance. There, you got it, so don't waste it.As for why I helped her,it's simply out of protection. " She then left the scene, leaving him hanging, sobbing even harder because the sorrow was just too much to bear.

Making her way out,she waved to BTS with her bloody hands when she was greeted by their existence as soon as she was out. She saw how shocked they were to see her hands full of blood and it pained her, those look in their eyes. She knew, they seen her as monster, labelled her as one. 

Under her breath, she whispered, 

" Don't give me that look, I'm not a monster. " A drop of tear made its way down her cheek, staining her flushed face. Ignoring the feeling that's tearing her apart, she dragged her exhausted, limp body to her studio to rest there not  bothering to  get her wound treated. Been a long day for her and she closed her eyes as soon as she landed on the soft, comfy bed only to be awake with Edward on her side taking care of the wound. She gave him a slight smile before drifting to dreamland, thankful that he didn't ask anything and just let her get her well deserved sleep. He won't ask, he knew, she doesn't have to tell and he's proud of her doing whatever it takes to enhance peace, would be even prouder if she didn't get hurt in the process. 

" I bet she doesn't know how broken I am seeing her in this state. " He sighed as he carefully her fully cleaned wound and stopped what he's doing when his ears caught, 

" I know. I'm sorry. " She muttered softly and sleep dead after that, leaving Edward flabbergasted. 

••• end of flashback •••

" I'm sorry. We are sorry. We didn't know she tried to stop the mess and indeed, she turns it into a Heaven today. " RapMon hangs his head low, regretting what he and had thought about Lurin that was totally off topic. Lu's a good girl actually, it just her action doesn't show that she is.

" Seriously, it's okay. I understand. If I'm in your shoe, I'd definitely think the same about Lu. " Edward assured. 

" Where is she? " Jin asks, looking straight into Edward's eyes. 

" I don't know. She left when I woke up. " 

" Aren't you worried about her leaving? " J-Hope adds. 

" I'm beyond worried. She was stabbed, injured as it is but she's always like that. I can't stop her. She knew best for her own sake but still, it's a deadly concern for me. "

" You really don't know where she go? What if something happen to her? What if her wound open up? Who's  going to treat her?" V mutters, a little bit worried about her well being after the injury. 

" I don't. I have no clue. She never tell and I never ask. If her wound open up,I could say no one's going to treat it, not even herself cause she'll just let it be."

" Why? " Suga asked. 

" Easy, too lazy. She'd probably just sleep it off to forget the pain. " Edward shrugs as she says that. 

Jin frowns at that knowing Lu's not taking care of herself well. After knowing what really happened, the boys open up their heart a bit and ease up at Lu's courage of setting things in the right way tho it makes her gets hurt in the process. 

" When will she comeback? Do you somehow know that? " Jimin asks after keep quiet for some time. 

" Hmm, who knows? I don't. It depends on her. "

" What about school? She's not attending? " Jungkook adds. 

" Nope, I don't think so. Most of the time when she left, she was away for more than two weeks. Two weeks is the minimum. She was away tons of time but I somehow wonder how she could excel in her studies despite not attending school that much. "

" She's good in studying?! "

" Compared to me, then, yes. She's indeed good and way better than me. "

" Jungkook-ah, you should be like her. You also didn't attend school that much and look at your result ! I wish Lu's my child instead of you. " Jin nags to Jungkook, not letting go his mother-like roles in the group. 

" Hey, stop it! I did well too! " Jungkook argued. 

"Getting 3 marks on your English test isn't what I see as did well, Jungkook-ah. " Suga intercepts. 

Jungkook scrunches his face hearing that, bringing sea of laughter in the studio. Soon after, they leave the place and finish the day the way how it should. Mind still thinking about Lu, wondering where she is, what's she's doing, with whom does she stays and every single question were left unanswered. Little do they know that yesterday was the last time they'd see her in school..