WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?

Original Fluff Ball

With a good deed in mind, she walks out of the house and closes the door securely before she makes her way out of the apartment building with her skateboard clutched on her right hand. She then heads to the elevator and gets in as soon as it opens, revealing an elderly woman on her way down who gives her a small smile which she returns the same way as well but looks down soon after, not knowing what to do than just stand there like a statue. She doesn’t expect that the woman will try to have a decent conversation with her as she’s afraid of new people because of what she had been through as she grew up.

Hello there. You are new here? I’ve never see you around before.

Oh, hello too. Beg me pardon, I don’t speak Korean. I just moved here by the way.

She politely replies, she hates new people but she still has a sense of respect for elderly and it’s all because of Lee Sooman that she loses trust and respect for people including the incident from her past as well isn’t making things any better.

“ Oh really? It’s okay, you can learn as time passes by. Where are you from?”

Gyeongmi Ahjumma asks her trying to make the conversations longer as she can tell from her eyes that she’s a bit terrified and she wants to make her feel better and open up a little bit.

I can’t tell you..

She looks down as she answered, letting people see the she’s weak inside is the last thing that she will ever wishes but she feels like Gyeongmin Ahjumma is looking straight into her soul. On top of it, she’s quite surprised that Gyeongmi Ahjumma speaks English.

“ Privacy?”

She just nod and the old lady just smile, understanding her private life. She then put her index and middle finger under her chin, lifting her heads up and flashes a beautiful smile before saying,

“ Looks up, dear. Keep your head high with pride, Honey. I don’t know what happened in your life but don’t let them bring you rock bottom.”

Thank you.

“ What is your name?”

Lurin. Xiao Lurin.

“ Oh? Chinese?”

No, it’s just a name..

“ Alright. My name is Gyeongmi.”

Auntie Gyeongmi ?

“ Yes, in Korean it’s Ahjumma.”

Gyeongmi Ahjumma? That’s it?

“ Good! Yes, that way.”

Her compliment send a smile on Lurin’s face and Gyeongmi Ahjumma swears that the smile is the loveliest smile she ever sees though she still hesitates. She then pat her head as an act of adoration before she gets out of the elevator when it reach the ground floor.

“ See you again in some other time kiddo.”

She waves her goodbye after saying that and she can’t help but smile at her kindness.

Never knew human can be that good with others. Looks like I met the wrong humans back then.

Lurin gets on her skateboard and uses her phone for direction because she’s not familiar with the street there. Using the GPS, she finally reach the café that is located a few meter away from Big Hit company. Lurin gets in and welcomed by the employee there. She then goes to the counter to order the good treats for the boys, they must be starving by now.

Hello, how can I help you, Miss?

He greets with a sweet smile flashed on his face and Lurin gladly send him a small smile too. His heart skips a beat at the beautiful smile of hers but remain cool about it.

Hi, I want to order some drinks and foods for take out.

By that, his smile fades out as he’s really bad in English and he’s not that confident in hearing out her orders.

Umm…” He stutters.

I’ll talk slowly so you can understand, alright?

Sure, go ahead..

In his mind, he’s thankful for the small girl who’s really understanding to talk slowly to him and his heart blooms in full blossom at that but he’s still nervous. He really wishes his twin brother will come and handle the small girl.

"Okay, umm..” but she’s cut off by another employee that says,

It’s okay Hyunmin, I’ll take her order, you go and set the new table.

Thank you Hyunjin. You save me buddy..

I see you guys are twins. That’s cool.

“ Oh yeah, I’m sorry for the inconvenience earlier. So, your order, Miss?”

No problem. I want 7 Americanos and one Caramel Latte.

“ Okay, noted. Anything else?”

4 Chocolate Croissant and 4 Strawberry Vanilla Croissant. 12 Macaroons and 8 Assorted Doughnuts.

He then reads out the order in case he misses something, which thankfully he got it all in correctly. He flashes his toothy grin as he says

“ Your bills for the take out are 50 dollars, Miss..”

Lurin gives the cash to him and stand there to wait for it to come out.

“ Take a seat, Miss. It’ll be quite a while and your feet will hurt if you stand for too long.”

Oh, sure. Thank you..

As she waits for the take out, the employee named Hyunjin approaches her and sit at her table, she doesn’t care much but just give him a questioning look.

Aren’t you on working hour?

“ Yes but it’s my break time..”

Oh, okay. So, why are you here at my table?

“ Excuse me but you look interesting. I mean, you must be a foreigner based on how you speak in English. I don’t mean no harm, simply just wanna talk.”

Then talk. I’ll answer when it’s appropriate.

“ Alright, basic question first, where are you from?”

No comment.

“ You ain’t telling?”

Nu’uh..

“ Alright then. How old are you?”

Possibly younger than you.

“ Are you alone in Korea?”

Can’t you see the spirits that are surrounding me right now?

“ Where are you going later?”

Date..

“ Oh, this young fella has a boyfriend already? Good for you!”

Put a space and ‘s’ in that..

“ What? Boyfriend word?”

Yeah.

“ So, you have a date with your boy friends?”

He says emphasising the word ‘ friends’.
That makes him taken aback a little bit but shrugs it off the next second thinking that, ‘Sure, girls can be friends with boys. I don’t see why not?’

“ Do you possibly wanna add me to the list?”

No thanks. Those dorks are already hard to handle and adding you might lead me having my funeral the very next second.

“ Dorks? You call your friends that way?”

Got problem with that? Fight me..

She retorted, actually, she’s so done with people and socializing. Simply saying, she doesn’t like going out, meeting people and noisy place and the café happen to sharply match those above. If it’s not about making up with Jungkook and give those hungry beast their foods, she’d be lying peacefully on bed for God sake.

“ Why would I fight you? That’s nonsense. ”

He replies, astonished by her statement but he still show her a genuine smile which slightly catches her off guard because it’s been quite a while since she ever lets out a genuine smile just like how Hyunjin did just now.Even when she smiles at the boys, that was of course just a mere mask to cover up all of the sadness and pain that she’s feeling all the while but she knows that she made the right decision of staying. Her Appa is happy, that’s what matters and she couldn’t help but flash an absolute ecstatic smile to her Appa before she left the company on the day they first met after a long five years.

“ Oh, by the way, I’ve been meaning to ask you this, from the first question until now, you haven’t given me any exact answer. Are you hiding something?”

Just so you know, curiosity kills the cat. Knowing too much is bad for you. You should be glad that I still answer all of your questions even though it was not accurate.

“ Then tell me why I should be glad.”

He gives her a challenging expression as if he’s provoking the already annoyed Lurin. He knows she’s annoyed just by looking in her eyes, it tells everything even though she tries to hide it. He respects her a lot despite knowing her in less an hour because she is trying not to be rude in front of someone new. Something that he has to take note on, a lesson that he learnt from her, a stranger who incredibly outrageous in her own way.

Hmm, cause most of the time I’d rather stay silent?

“ Are you asking me? You, yourself looks like you’re not sure.”

He smirks making Lurin rolls her eyes and looks out of the window and serves her eyes with the busy street packed with vehicles and mutters a low ‘Nevermind ’ to him. Seems like he heard her based on how he flashes a winning grin to her direction but of course, she doesn’t pay attention to that. He leaves her there saying that Hyunmin is looking for him to finish packing her take-out which she nods, acknowledging his leave.

 She wonder where they are from and where they are heading to. Their respective office? Company? She sigh at the thought that after finishing their tiring day at work, they’ll definitely return home where their family are waiting for them. Home? Good for them, having a cozy home to return when they finished their tiring day when she can’t. It’s not that she don’t want to return to where she belongs, she can’t risk to have her family face any sort of danger, not only will they get hurt, the battle might kill them and in the end, she’ll be left behind, all alone. She doesn’t mind being alone, standing on her own feet right now, at least she knows they are in a good condition even if she’s far from imagining that she can be there with them in her family’s big, warm arms. Her day dream comes to a halt when Hyunjin calls her informing that her orders are now ready to go.

She approaches the counter to pick it up and she leaves with a tiny smile after the twins say a good “Come back again.” to her. She gives a slight tugs with her right foot on her skateboard that she left leaned outside the outer wall of the cafe and about to ride it but she thinks that’s not a good idea considering that she’s carrying the delicious treats. She puts down all of the food on the table provided by the café and slide her skateboard between her bags strip behind her back. After she checks that’s everything is alright, she grabs the food and begins to walk towards Big Hit Company.

As soon as she reaches the front door of Big Hit, she heaves out a sigh that she’s been holding as she walks along the street trying to reach the company. With so much difficulty, she opens the door with both of her hands that are filled with foods and drinks for the boys to devour in a few minutes, well soon enough when she gets to meet her if only she’s allowed to do so. As so you know, BTS are a well known idol and it’s beyond hard to be able to see them even though she’s acquainted with the owner of the company itself, doubt they will let her in fills her thought but she doesn’t care that much. Crash first then you may check the after effect. Little that she knows, she’s greeted by the all smiley Kang Yoona, the receptionist that once led her to her Appa’s office.

Why are you smiling?

She thought she’ll get kicked out as soon as she comes in but this is what she gets which leaves her a little bit confused. Not to mention that she had to get pass the fans outside the building. They are so strong during the pushing process that her food dangling on her tiny hands almost get crushed. She get rid of her thought when she hears Kang Yoona says something to her.

“ That’s not what you should say to a receptionist, Young Miss. All receptionist have to smile to the customers or guests.”

Yoona says, still smiling at her as she founds that Lurin is so cute by the way she said that just now.

Drop the Young Miss, Lurin is fine by me. Who told you to call me that? Bang Sihyuk?

“ It wasn’t an order but I just use it since you’re his daughter. I thought that calling you Young Miss is the definite thing for me to do. Do you really call him by his name? I noticed you did that last time too.”

I’m allowed to call him Appa here??

She makes Yoona laughs out loud at her blankness but calms herself down seconds after she gets a confused puppy look by none other, Lurin.

“ He’s your dad, so there are no restrictments on you not to address him as ‘Appa’. Don’t give me that look, Young Miss. You look so cute that I’m having a hard time stopping myself from pinching your cheeks.”

Noted. Yoona, really? You gonna keep calling me Young Miss? Please drop it and call me Lurin or what ever you want. , b!tch, wh0re, you name it, I don’t mind and another reminder, I.am.not.cute. That’s final.

Hearing Lurin saying that, she frowns and scratches her cheeks before saying,

“ I’ll call you Lurin if that makes you comfortable but why would I call you with all of those cuss words?”

They’ve been calling me that all the time so I don’t really care and if you do call me that, trust me, I won’t get hurt cause I’m used to it.

“ No, I wont and don’t deny the reality, Lurin. You’re indeed cute.”

Whatever floats your boat, Yoona. Nice to meet you, I know it’s late but who cares?

“ No one and nice to meet you too, Lurin. Ah, what are you here for? You wanna see your dad? If so, you gotta wait cause he has a visitor right now and will be done in a few hour. If you don’t mind, you can hang out with me here. My partner called in sick this morning and I’m left all alone here.”

I’ll hang out with you some other time and I’m not here for my dad. I’m here for the seven dorks under this company. I gotta go and feed them.

“ Seven dorks? Who?”

Oh, BTS. Am I allowed to see them?

“ You know what, you can’t. I’m sorry, that’s against my work protocol and you don’t want me to get fired, do you?”

What the hell, Yoona? You don’t have to repeat that and can you please give this to them? They didn’t eat their breakfast before they went out.

“ Give it to them yourself, dear. I ain’t helping you.”

You said I’m not allowed to see them! So how can I give it to them? Sneak in?

“ Well sweetheart, I was pulling your leg.”

Hearing that, Lurin rolls her eyes and mocks her with,

Are you a spirit? I didn’t feel you pulling my leg though.

She then walks away not wanting to continue to Yoona that’s being such a tease and a pain in the with her playful attitude.

“ What a great sarcastic comeback, Cutie Pie!!!”

Am not! Don’t call me Sweetheart, you sounds like Namjoon.

She yells at her but she isn’t mad, she’s just annoyed and that’s normal.

“ Do you even know where you’re going?!”

No! So tell me!

“ You can be such a headache sometimes, Lurin. It’s on the seventh floor, practice room number 24!”

Then eat painkillers!

They are both yelling all the way across the lobby and the hallway. Thank goodness there’s no one but the two idiots. Back to Lurin, she gets on the elevator, reaching the seventh floor to see the boys and she’s hot on her heel going around the hallway trying to find practice room 24 and blows her bangs from her sticky forehead due to the sweat when she finally found it. Knocks, she has to knocks before she gets in, she is rude and don’t care whatever they’re doing inside but she respect those six dorks , not that one bastard even so. Hands full, she has no other choice but to bang her head on the door which she does quite hard and her forehead are red due to the impact but it’s a relief the door is opened the next second.

Yo, Tae! You opened the door real quick. Thank God I don’t have to get a bump on my head from banging the door.

Lurin?

What are you doing here?

You guys skipped breakfast, remember? I bought some pastries for you to eat, now dig in.

The boy’s eyes glitter in excitement that Lurin brought some food with her as they are starving and each of them say words or gratitude for her thoughtfulness.

You don’t have to buy us all of this, Princess. You used your money didn’t you? We planned to go to an eatery before we get back home.

No worry, it didn’t cost that much. Just eat and get full. That will do.

Jin smiles and pats her head before he starts eating. 

As expected from my Sweetheart. Thanks, I’ll eat well.

Thank you Sunshine and this is really good!!

Glad you like it. Eat a lot Jay.

He flashes her a huge grin to her direction and Lurin can’t help but ruffles his soft locks. She didn’t expect that Suga will thank her too.

Thanks.

Suga says in a really low tone that makes Lurin stomach churns but she just nod while thinking ‘ That was so not like him ’. Lurin gets out of her trance when Taehyung comes and sit beside her, leaning his head on her shoulder which she pushes him back and he pouts at her because she rejects him. Knowing what Taehyung is thinking, she then pinch his chubby cheek that’s full of chocolate croissant saying,

I’m not pushing you away, Tae. I’m short and it’ll hurt your neck if you put your head on my shoulder. Eat well, Tae and don’t be such a kid. The filling is all over your lips.

She says as she wipes off the chocolate filling from his upper lip and Taehyung smiles gets bigger when he sees Lurin the filling from her thumb and makes a funny face after tasting it.

Wae? It’s no good?

No, I'm not fond of chocolate, that’s all.

I never thought someone on Earth not liking chocolate. I mean why not? Chocolate is so delicious.

Then eat all you want. Jimin can you pass me the strawberry croissant if we still have it.

Sure. Here you are.

Jimin says as he hands her the croissant that she wants and kisses her temple out of adoration but that caught her off guard.

What was that for?

Your reward for being such a Sweetie bringing all of this to us. Thank you, Darling.

Cheese ball. Shut it and just eat.

Jimin laughs at her answer and the rest burst out laughing as well when Lurin shoves the doughnut from Jimin’s hand into his mouth making the poor boy chokes but Lurin doesn’t care less.

That’s mean!

Yeah? Okay, wait till I care..tell you what Chim, that gonna take a lifetime...

Jimin pouts at her but smiles later on when Lurin pats her back showing him that she does care about him and the boys. On the other hand, Jungkook has been really quiet ever since Lurin’s arrival and she’s aware of that. Jungkook doesn’t even come near the circle the boys made around the food and by that Lurin knows he doesn’t eat yet. She then bite her croissant and get his drink alongside the last chocolate croissant before she approach Jungkook making the latter widen his eyes, shook. (here comes JUNGSHOOK). She then gives it to him but Jungkook doesn’t take it from her as he’s still shocked to even comprehend what’s even happening. She rolls her eyes at him and grabs her hand which sends him shuddering by her touch. Jungkook doesn’t take of his eyes off from staring Lurin’s feature and she has no other way than to sit cross-leg infront of him and snap her finger.

Hey! Earth to Jeon. What’s wrong?

Huh?

You’ve been spacing out as soon as I approached you. What, still mad at me about what happened this morning?

Wasn’t it you who’s mad at me?

Yeah? Oh, yeah it was me. Alright then, bye Jeon.

Seeing that she’s leaving, he grips on her wrist, limiting her movement and pull her down for her to sit infront of him again. He gives a look that he’s sorry at her and Lurin cant believe what she facing right then and there, Jungkook in tears.

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. It’s just I don’t like hearing you swearing. I’m so sorry if I put a burden on you and makes you mad. I’m really sorry…I…

He can’t continue his apology when Lurin put the straw on his lip which he it as she keeps forcing him.

It’s not your fault, you shouldn’t be sorry. You just remind me of him when you warned me not to curse. You watched the video so I don’t have to pin point which scene to you.

Then I’m sorry I remind you of…

Shut up will you?

She says, index finger on his lip in order to stop him from saying sorry when there’s nothing for him to be sorry about. Jungkook pouts but nods at her command and he didn’t expect that he’ll get a smack from none other, Taehyung. Lurin who’s shocked by Taehyung’s violent, pats Jungkook’s head to get rid of the pain because Taehyung hit him quite hard. She scolds Taehyung and earns everyone’s attention on them.

TAE! WHAT WAS THAT FOR DAMMIT?! WHY DID YOU HIT HIM?!

Taehyung is feeling down and he looks  at the floor, upset that Lurin scolds him for what he did.

Well, he kissed your finger.

No he didn’t .

Lurin then explain what she and Jungkook talked about and Taehyung is hot on his feet when he rushes to Jungkook saying that he’s sorry. Lurin finds the situation so funny and Taehyung being jealous isn’t helping in any sort of way.

Are you two good now?

Both child nod at the question and Lurin gets up to sit on the couch, beside the jealous Taehyung.

Hey, Tae?

What?

Go hit Jimin.

Jimin-ie? Wae?

He kissed me just now.

WHAT?! YAH! PARK JIMIN, STAY RIGHT THERE. MOVE AND YOUR SORRY IS GONNA GET KICKED!

What did I do to deserve that??!

Lurin is having so much fun when Taehyung is running after Jimin who’s running like his life is on the line. What Jimin knows is he need to be away from furious Taehyung or he’d be dead for sure and as they go round and round the practice room, they both yelling ‘ Kim Taehyung! What did I do? Why are you chasing me?? ’ ‘ because you are running away! ’ The rest fall into a fit of laughter and Suga simply smirks at the situation. He sits on Taehyung’s spot beside her and flicks her forehead earning a slow ‘ Ouch ’ from Lurin. She glares at him as if asking what she did to earn that from him.

You shouldn’t trigger Taehyung, woman.

She’s about to retort back to Suga but stop as the door opened, revealing the Manager who asks them to go to Bang’s office for a discussion and they drag her too despite her saying that she’ll wait for them at the practice room. Having Jin around, of course he won’t let his Princess wait alone in the practice room. Little that she knows, she’s not going to like what’s going to happen next. The moment she enters Bang’s office, she’s frozen in place at the sight in front of her, Sooman is there, looking at her right in her eyes and she knows she needs to leaves immediately, she has to leaves the office the very least but she’s too shocked to even moves a muscle.

Sooman gets up from his seat and approach her saying,

Dear! How are you? How have you been?

Been good until you come.

After saying that, she ignores him completely and gives her expressionless face to him before turning around and glares at the boys who bring her there. Nevertheless, it wasn’t their fault so she doesn’t say anything and gives a silent treatmeant instead. Sooman grabs her on her arm when he finally notices that she’s about to leave. He won’t let that happen, not in a million years will he let her slips off of his finger again. He regrets all of those years where he left her behind.

Dear! Don’t leave. Please stay and talk to me.

She had enough of his filthy acts that disgusts her and she swears she feels like throwing up on his face and if things get worse, she won’t mind to sh!t on him. Before the spectators know it, Sooman is already slammed onto the wall behind him by an extreme force that Lurin lets out. Moreover,they didn’t expect that Lurin will say such absolute rude and harsh words to him.

Don’t ‘dear’ me! That’s sh!tty and disgusting. Cut the crap and shut the up.

She then leaves the office leaving all of the people in the room dumbfounded but she doesn’t give a single damn anymore. This is why she’s afraid to be happy, something bad will always happen and today, it’s all too good to be true. She then goes to the rooftop and stands at the end of it, letting her thought float along with the air as she sees the image of Enrique smiling at him but his eyes shows that he’s really sad and Lurin can’t take it anymore. Enrique is fading away and she tries to reach him as far as she can but…

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How's it? Good? So-so? Bad? 

Anyway, I love BTS a lot and I don't mean to call them dorks and I respect Lee Sooman as well. What's written in here stays in here as a mere fan fiction and I don't hold anything against them..also a kind reminder that I'm not dissing Korean about speaking English so that's why I make them as twins to show that anyone can learn English and be good at it .. Chiao... 

#credits to owner...