WINGS

Original Fluff Ball

           BTS arrived at their dorm first with Bang Sihyuk in order to welcome Lurin's stay with them. Welcoming, that's the question. Will her stay be as welcoming as they expected to be?  Absolutely not. Bang Sihyuk agreed to keep them free for that day and the next day, you know, for them to get along. They wait for Lurin to make her appearance but as time goes by, she's nowhere to be seen. 

" Where is she? We've been waiting for her all day long. "

" Yeah, what's taking her so long though? "

" Did she somehow get lost somewhere? "

" Lost? You mean, you must be somewhere in the world. Running away. "

" No! She doesn't run away. I know. "

" What do you mean? How are you so sure? She might lie that she'll come here . "

" I'm 100% sure cause she doesn't lie. She can't lie. Lying, it's not in her blood. "

RapMon's brows knitted together listening to that. Ever since they met, Lurin and her father, he can't help but feel frustrated as it's mysterious. Way too mysterious for his liking. 

( If you pay your full attention to the conversation, I threw out few information about who Lurin is. Only if you notice 😊. I bet you don't. Looks like our Namjoon-ie sense something in the air, doesn't he? )

Meanwhile, on the other side of Seoul, Lurin's on her skateboard heading to a shop to buy a few more outfit before returning to her so called hideout. As soon as she arrive, she take out her big, huge carrier and load it with tons on clothes, undergarments, snapbacks, beanie and her precious equipment. She need that to stay safe, at least, avoid being killed in a short notice or no notice at all. 

After all of the struggle, she arrives at the given address, standing outside, breathing out a sigh, knocking on the door, yeah, she's being a fool not pushing the button to ring the bell. On the inside, people are amused on why would someone knock on the door when they have bells on. Even so, the eldest goes to answer the door only to be left in deep shock, stepping backwards and trips on his own feet, stumbling all over. s wonder why he's being like that and avert their vision to the door, eyes wide open, swear the ball could come rolling out. 

" Why do you have blood on you? "

" What happened? "

" Are you hurt? Injured somewhere? "

" Did you kill someone? "

" Ease up guys. Urgh, you and your wild imagination. I'm just fine and seriously, I don't kill. " she flashes daggers at the latter. 

" Where were you? Do you know how long we waited for you? And now you appears with blood smeared all over your body? Since you said you're fine, I know you mean you didn't get hurt but that blood on you sure have some explanation to be heard by us. "

" So many questions. Are you rapping, Appa?

He gives her a disapproving look which she concealed with a thick lump in . This ain't gonna be easy. Far from easy. 

" First, I was at a store to buy some outfit before making my way to my place. Second, I didn't ask you to wait so that ain't my problem. Third, the blood. It wasn't mine. I got into an accident just now. "

" What?! Oh my! Oh my! Are you okay?! Come here, you sure you're not hurt somewhere? " Jin gets up from the floor, freaking out like a mad man as he walks, run would be best to express that rush of him tho. 

He put his hands on her face, caressing her with worry, looking for any scratch on her body. Turning her over and over again until a soft, smooth pair of hands lays on his, stopping him from moving any muscle but look at her in the eye instead. 

" Calm down will you? I definitely told you I'm fine just now. Were you spacing out? " She says as she drops his hand back to its place. Smiling a bit, appreciating his caring side despite knowing her not that long. 

" Huh? "

" Say, there was this old lady crossing the road and she wasn't aware that a drunk driver was coming her way. So, I... "

" Don't say you..?! "

" Say what? "

" Did you get in the way? "

" Well, yes but not with my body. "

" Then? "

" With my car. "

" Car? You drive? You have a license? "

" What are you expecting from me? "

" That you're the one who crash that old lady. "

" National jerk! That old lady wasn't crashed but my car is! "

" Being a drunk driver you are. "

" I don't drink, you fool. I'm underage on top of it. "

" Yeah but your face says that you do what underage shouldn't. "

" Hah! Being a cocky bastard you are. Suits that face of yours just nice. "

" Language Aqieyra. Language! "

" What did I do? "

" He's way older than you. Show some respect. "

" Appa, I show respect to those who deserve it. This guy right here shows me sh!ts and please, do expect me to throw sh!ts to him too. That way, it's fair and square. " 

Bang Sihyuk sighs listening to his daughter's logic, unsure how to correct her way of thinking. 

" Back to the story, did you use your car, which I don't know where you got it, to block the drunk driver's car? "

" Yeah, I did. " She beams, grinning to her dad before saying, 

" I did good, right Appa? "

" Good? I don't know. "

" Huh? How can you not know? "

" You risk your life, Aqieyra. That's not something that I'd call as a good job. "

" Gosh, Appa. You're so classic, do you know that? Or maybe retro style? Well, whatever it is, sincerely, it's no big deal, Appa."

" No big deal?! You risking your own precious life is no big deal?! What on earth are you thinking, Aqieyra Hudson?! Your life doesn't even matter to you anymore, huh? "

" Sincerely? " She skeptically asks. 

They just give her looks to continue, which she granted with, 

" No. It doesn't really matter to me. Eventually, it's a good thing if I die, you know, everything will fall into place when I'm gone as that's what they want, MY DEATH. "

" Baby.... "

" They'll stop harassing you, threatening you, putting you in danger and most of all, I'm not going to suffer watching that torture anymore. "

" Baby, please don't say that. Don't give up just yet. "

" Giving up and knowing the reality are two different things, Appa. You should know the difference. "

" What happened to you all those years, baby? "

" It was all wrong ever since I was born and this is my punishment for being different, ain't it Appa? "

" Being different wasn't making you anything bad, Aqieyra. "

" Oh really? Even when I was born without two gorgeous pair of wings? Unlike my brothers? Far from my father who's a Royal himself? Being a Royal affect their offspring but why it wasn't for me? I thought I'd be able to stand even if I'm different but things got worse after the incident that took my soulmate from me, my other half. "

A few minutes of silent pass but broken by, 

" I want to have wings... "