RUN

Original Fluff Ball

Wait up, princesses and princes(?)  Too late for an update? I'm stuck with clinical practice and finals so my focus were there.. I'm free for a week so here's an update.. Hope you like it :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          
           "Breaking news! BTS are seen holding an unconscious girl, bringing her out of their dormitory. The question is who is she? What happened to her? Did BTS do something inappropriate to her? Abuse? Does BTS that we knew of really the greatest of all ? We shall reveal this soon. Look forward for their press-conference."

Namjoon take the remote controller and shut off the television then make his way to the comfy sofa. 

We were able to avoid getting caught when we bring her in but I guess luck wasn't on our side when we moved out.."

J-Hope says, sighing.. They are worried that ARMY can't accept their decision of staying together with Lurin. At least, they hope with the press-conference in a very short while will make them understand.. 

"It's time. Let's go and don't worry. I'm sure ARMY will understand. Let's hope for the best."

(At the press conference) 

" 2!3!방탄!안녕하세요!방탄소년단입니다!  2!3!Bangtan! Hello! We are Bangtan Sonyeondan! "

      After the greeting, they all take their sit and can't help but feel nervous of the outcome. Let's do well, they thought.. 

"May we begin? "

"Yes, we may start now. "

"One of the member, Suga to be exact, was seen carrying a girl in his arm then drove off somewhere, well who knows? Who is she?

Suga is getting slightly pissed by the way the interviewer throws the question but he has to remain polite. He grabs the mic and give a slight smirk before answering. 

"She's someone that you don't wanna mess with. That's for sure."

"Hyung!"

"What? It's true tho. She's the daughter of one of our company's employee."

" Why is she with you guys? She might be one of the staff's daughter but what does is matter to you to bring her home? "

"Because we want to."

" What do you mean by you want to? That witch-like lady gave you what sort of reason to make you agree with the idea of living with all of you?"

First of all, that's rude of you. Second of all, that witch-like lady has a name and it's Lurin. I appreciate it if all of you respect her as a fellow human cause she causes no harm to anyone. She had an issue that forcefully made her be apart with her family, I'm in no place to explain anything regarding that topic. "

 "We wanted to help her mend her ties with her dad and the only way was to keep her close which is the fact that she has to live with us. She's been through a lot and I hope you won't hurt her in any sort of harm including malicious hate remarks."

" Do you think ARMY will let it slide knowing that you have someone else living with you under the same roof? A girl on top of it? "

" I really am sorry, we are all sorry if ARMY isn't happy with our decision. If I have to kneel then I will, anytime, anywhere if that means ARMY and the netizen won't be upset nor mad at her. I don't want her to feel unwanted, unloved and pushed away. I want her, I believe all of our members want her and love her. I don't ask much from all of you, just don't be so harsh. She doesn't deserve that, she worth more than that. "

All of the members nod their head hearing what Jin has said to the reporters. They're all ready to protect Lurin from all of the hatred that she might face, who knows?  

" Where is she right now?"

" Is she here?

" Does she knows that you're having a press-conference just for her sake? "

Questions after questions are thrown to them but they remain calm and answer each of it rationally without having an abrupt change of emotions take control. 

"No, she is not here. She's at our house, resting. "

"Lurin's not in the best condition right now. Just like what you saw a few day before, she was unconscious and we're trying to make her wake up but to no avail, she's still out of it. "

" Why don't you bring her to the hospital and let her rest at your house instead? "

"She's not in a situation where she can go to the hospital and her dad had told us not to go near the hospital but she has her own private doctor so it's okay. We are all taking good care of her and always keep an eye on her so that she'll be just fine. "

" Can you let us know her progress? "

"Any changes in her condition will be updated to the public if we have the permission from both party,  Lurin and her Dad. If any, I hope the best for Lurin and our ARMY to accept her just like how they accept Bangtan. When we first met Lurin,  she had aggressively refused to stay with us because she thinks of ARMY's well being. "

" Yeah, she was afraid that we will receive hatred from the netizen and she didn't want to get into any trouble for being with us. She tried to escape but the mere view of her crying dad, she decided to stay despite knowing the hardship she might face. She was apart from her Dad for 5 years and that day was the first time she ever see him ever since she was 12. How can she says no to her Dad after all this while that she disappeared? Of course not, that's why I hope everyone can understand and cut her some slack. "

"She's not well on top of it and need our support to move on with her life. We all might not be able to tell her stories openly as we don't have any right to do so, but just know that she went through things that you guys can't even imagine. If there's any opportunity, maybe she'll share it with you, if not just respect her decision. It was so hard for her to open up to us that she literally left so that her Dad can tell us her life story cause she had enough of it and she didn't want to listen to it ever again. "

" Is she a good person? I mean, you guys don't know her but you simply decide to live with her. "

" Lemme just tell you this. We were waiting for her to come to our dormitory but she was late and made us worried but when she did come, we were all so shocked to see her blood stained clothes. At first we thought that she had hurt herself on the way there but she told us that she tried to save an elder woman from being crashed by a drunk driver. Her Dad was mad of course, cause he might lose his daughter as she literally used her own car to block the drunk driver. She just shrugged it off as if it's nothing, as if her life isn't that important. If that's not what you take as being a good person, I don't know what is.. "

" She really sacrificed her own life to save someone whom she doesn't even know? How is that possible? "

They all put a smile on their face, feeling so proud of Lurin. They know she's great inside out. No one can deny that and those who do will get their kicked. 

" Now you see why we keep her near? She's such a precious gems. She needs help to find her way. We will be there with her all through out the journey of finding herself. She's been so quiet for too long that she loses her real self. She might be harsh, mean and cold but behind all of that lies a little girl that needs affections, attentions, protections and care. I think this will be the end of today's press-conference. "

They all get up and before they leave, the stand in a row, holding hands and bow, saying.. 

"ARMY and the others, please accept Lurin with open arms and treat her just like how you treat others."

With that, they let out a sigh of relief when all of the reporters flash a proud smile and give them a big applause. Maybe things will get harsh but they know, together, they will be able to push through. They're not just a group, they're a family. One who support each other, give advice when needed and always there to help. 

*
     A knock is at the door but Namjoon receives no reaction, thinking that she might be still sleeping, he opens the door slowly, careful not to make any sound. He steps forward and lay beside her to study her features that he'd never ever get tired of it. He leaves gentle against her hair and a small smile crept on his face when he sees her leaning in his touch but immediately frown when she instantly brushes off his hand from her head as soon as she wakes up. 

"Sweetheart?"

Listening to that, she huff out a loud sigh and turn her back to him. 

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?

Namjoon asks as he let his hand rest on her small waist and his frown get even deeper as he can feel her bones and he thought that he should feed her tons of food. 

"Boy, hands off. I don't wanna start an argument and it's a perfect day to leave me alone."

Saying that it doesn't hurt would be a lie cause Namjoon can literally hear his heart crack but he keeps a calm expression and grab her by her waist to turn her around and hovers over her small, petite body. He flashes a blinding smile before he dives down leaving a chaste kiss on her forehead which cause her to knit her brows together. He then emits a quiet laughter as he pokes her forehead to erase her frown. 

"No can do, Sweetheart. You need to get up or Jin will pull my ears if I don't come out with you. He already prepared our lunch so, wakiey wakiey. I'll let you have your shower later on, now... " He says as he hold her wrist to lift her up from the bed, not that easy cause she's struggling for him to let go but who are you kidding? It's Namjoon you're facing right now.. 

"Up, up! To the dining room we go! "  He continues. 

"Idiot, I know you're excited but I'd appreciate it if you don't break my carpals. Thank you so much, geez. "

"Namjoonie is sowwy. "

Lurin raised her brow because of how absurd Namjoon is acting. How nonsense. 

"What the? Taehyung cut your tongue by accident?

He giggles, he freaking giggles! 
His smiles doesn't flatter as he loosen his grip on her wrist and drag her out of the room to where the boys are, waiting for them to start eating their lunch. He pats her head and she slightly flinch before Namjoon sits beside her. 

" Hi, Princess! I see you're awake. It's been so long, I missed you so~~ much."

" Miss, my . Now and then, she's freaking rude."

" You see, I don't purchase any cheesy line so let me eat in peace, will ya?  Or maybe, just maybe it'll be nice if you just let me get out and eat somewhere cause I don't feel like eating with someone who despise me. "

" You get my approval. Go ahead and eat out for all I care. "

" Yoongi-hyung! That's mean! Don't be that way. "

" I'd appreciate it if none of you argue at the dining table or there will be no lunch for you. "

" Might as well snatch his food now, Seokjin. This man with a salad bowl on his head deserve it, he started it first. "

Namjoon laughed while the boys are confused by what Lurin said. 

" Hyung's hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

He said as he points to his hyung's hair. Still laughing as he says, 

" Salad bowl "

" Enough insulting already. Princess? "

She offers him a glance, asking "What?"

" What happen to you calling me Jinnie? Seriously, Seokjin? Just Seokjin? Without Oppa? 😕"

" Do you prefer me calling you a$$ than Seokjin? "

" Lurin! That's too much. I tried my best to deal with your sharp tongue today and that just now, wasn't appropriate in any way. Apologize, right now! "

Lurin just smirk at that and the other boys just keep quiet, not knowing what to say to ease the tense atmosphere. 

" You think I'd do that? Keep dreaming. "

" I said, apologize! "

" No! "

(with gritted teeth) Apologize. Right. Now. 

" You're such an ungrateful brat. "

That's it, she slams her hands on the dining table and leave for the room she came from after saying, 

" Congratulations! You've manage to make me feel like a worthless piece of again. Would you like an award for that? "

She gets into the bathroom to start her routine leaving the boys in a shocked state after what happened. J-Hope lets out a sigh, shaking his head as he gets up from his seat, heading to her room after saying, 

" You guys should try and understand why she's behaving like that. She just come back from that place called The Void and who knows what she experienced there. She might be scared and terrified but did you ask how she's doing? Did you look into her eyes, how it's like she's dead? All you did was throw yourself on her, crying. Telling her that's she's rude, ungrateful. Yell at her. Yes, I understand that it's overwhelming to have her back and she's way harsher than before, but take time to understand, okay? "

He then knocks on the door to gain her attention. 

" Sunshine? It's me. Can I come in? "

" Hmm.. "

He slowly turns the door knob and make his way to her, seeing her  towel-drying her hair, he decides to sit on her bed. 

" Why don't you use the hair dryer? "

" My hair will get sick. "

He laughs, knowing that she meant that it'll damage her hair if she uses hair dryer. He keeps smiling at her direction that she thinks he might rip his lips. She ignores him and combs her hair neatly but crack the suffocating silence soon after. 

" What do you want? Yell at me? Curse me out? Or trying to get me call you with pet names just the way some of you do? "

 (still smiling, grabs her in front of him and looks up to her) No, why would I do that? You must be hungry, right? (Pats her tummy) Wanna eat out with me? 

" No? "

Sighing, she tries wiggling out of his hand only to have him wrap it around her waist and hide his face in her clothes covered stomach. 

" Why? "(Voice muffled by her clothes) 

Oh how she wants to push him off of her but doesn't have the heart to because of how gentle he is treating her. She ends up combing through his hair, hesitantly of course. Knowing she has to keep a distant with the boys but this one in front her, sure making it hard. 

" Seokjin already cooked for all of you. You should go and eat with them. "

(looking up at her, chin still glued on her flat stomach) What about you? You haven't eaten for more than a month, Sunshine. We only fed you with milk through the tubing. 

" I'm going out and I don't want to listen anything from you. Get up and go eat your lunch, hmm? "

He gives up, I mean how can he not when she talk nicely to him. Both of them get out of the room and see the boys are standing in front of her room but she just ignore them. She taps J-Hope's shoulder and remind him to eat well before pushing her way out through the body of the boys and heads to the main door. 

" Where are you going? "

" Somewhere you're not. "

" Hey, I.. "

" You what? Didn't you say that you don't care? Keep it that way. "

*
Lurin POV

Now, where are all of you? Haish, let's not create trouble, okay? Huh?! I yell at no one in particular, hoping that they'll hear me. After saying that, I turn around to get to the main road after trying to track down that certain people. My point is, my eyes and ears don't play trick on me, I'm an Angel for a reason and a sensitive senses are a given. 

Let's just go and meet Appa. I bring out my phone out of my pocket, thanks to J-Hope that remind me to bring it along with my purse. I dial Appa's number and he answers after three rings. 

" Daughter? "

 (No answer )

 Huh? Is this one of Bangtan member? Are you guys playing tricks on me? 

I let out a small chuckle and heard Appa grunts at me but then gasps. 

" You're awake?? Baby, are you okay? Where are you now? With the boys? "

" Hi Appa. Yes, yes, Café and nope, I'm not with the boys. "

" Why? Lurin, you're... "

" Shh. Appa, I'm hungry. Are you busy? Can we eat together? I can buy us some food. "

(sigh)" Come to my office and Jjampong for me. "

" What's the magic word, Appa? "

" Please~~"

" What? I can't hear you. Urgh, unconscious for more than a month made my hearing a bit off "(chuckles) 

" Honey, I know you heard me the first time, now hurry up.. "

" what was it?? 😁😁 Appa, do it baby-like. Say pwettyy pweaseee.."

" urgh. Order me some Jjampong,pwettyy pweaseee.."

(LOL)" okay, Appa. Wait for me I'm coming. "

I get our lunch ordered and make my way there. I spend my day with Appa and we catch up the things that we missed out when I was in 'coma'. I can't stay long cause Appa has to go out for his meeting and when I leave, I forgot about the fans in front of the building as I got in through the back door. They're holding gifts to the boys, aish.. Talking about being famous. I carefully push through the crowd but it's not working that well when I get a scratch on my right cheek but that girl doesn't even say sorry. How rude. 

*
I waited in front of the door thinking if I should knock or press the bell. I choose to call J-Hope to open it for me and when he opens the door, he comes rushing at me, giving a tight hug. He eventually let go and ruffles my hair, I got a bit annoyed but I don't say much. 

" Jung Hoseok, stop it. You're decreasing the oxygen for my hair root. "

 (laughing hard) " Sunshine, that's nonsense! "(Dragging her by her wrist inside) 

I get out from J-Hope's grasp and walk pass the living room in order to get to my room upstairs just to get pulled by Taehyung. He then pulls me down on his lap, I'm surprised but he locked my with his arm as he held my waist. He leans his head on my back and rub his face there. 

" I miss you! "

" Kim Taehyung, let go. I'm tired. "

Let's not joke around. You think Taehyung will let go just because I say so? Of course not. I blow a raspberry at his action. 

" Bang PD-nim called and told us you were there, saying you had lunch together. Why didn't you tell us you're going there? We could've send you. "

I pull off my mask that I wore before leaving the company. I use my strength to get out of Taehyung's grip and stand up before replying to him. 

" Oh, I didn't tell you? Then it must be none of your business. "

I'm about to walk out of the living room but Suga hold on my wrist and pulls me towards him harshly, I have a messed up hair because of his tugs. 

" What's the occasion today that you guys been dragging me, huh? What am I? Just a piece of... "

I get cut off when Suga swipe my hair strands out of my face, revealing my small cut. 

" What happened? Where did you get this? "

" What's it to you? Don't act like you care. It's so disgusting I might throw up. "

" When are you gonna drop this act? Can you please stop being so mean? "

" Says the one who called me rude. Why would I drop the act? As you say, I'm an ungrateful brat so I'm gonna live to up to that title. "

I huff out a heavy breath as I walk away, going to my room. Well, J-Hope told me that it's my room, that I don't have to share it with Jungkook again. I spread myself on the fluffy bed as soon as I'm in. I guess sleeping for a month isn't enough for me, seeing how I'm drifting to sleep right after I'm on my bed but come back to reality when Jimin come in. 

" Just lay down. I'm gonna disinfect your cut and go back down. Don't worry, I won't bother you after that. "

Hearing he says that makes my heart break. It shows how distance he is to me but that's what I want so I have to be strong. He does what he needs to do while I lay there drifting in and out of sleep. I'm dozing off when he's done and I can feel he kiss me on my forehead, well it might be a dream but I like it nonetheless. 

*
3rd POV

" Lurin~~ let's come and...eat? Where is she? "

He rushes to the dining room after looking for her through the entire house. They are supposed to have dinner together but he can't find her anywhere. Did she sneaks out? Cause obviously we didn't see her out of the door. 

" Hyung, Lurin's gone. "