A SUPPLEMENT STORY : YOU NEVER WALK ALONE

Original Fluff Ball

          After spending hours working on their new album, all of the BTS members, excluding Suga, are on their way back home. In the car, they're conversing about what they gonna do with Lurin as they are a little bit confused with both their feeings and attractions that they felt whenever Lurin is around them.

" Hyung, don't you think it's a bit weird having Lurin around?"

" What do you mean by weird?"

" Hmm, how do I say? I somehow feel that I'm tied in an invisible string with her. I can't grasp the situation better in my hand.

" You feel that too? "

" Yeah, I do. Why? What's the problem with that? "

" The problem is I feel that too. "

" You do? "

" Sure, when I saw Jungkook and her together, she sleeps peacefully in his arm, I felt something tugging in my heart. Something that I don't understand. I don't hate it nor dislike it ,which her being with him. It's just, I want her in my arm too. "

" Are you jealous of me? "

" It's humiliating but yes, I'm jealous. "

" Hyung, what are you even... ? "

" I know it's ridiculous but shut it. I don't even know why I'm feeling like this! "

" There's no need to get angry. "

" I'm sorry but it's been this way for so long. "

" Say, after she left school?? "

" How did you know? Am I that obvious? "

" No. We need to ask her and clear this out. "

" RapMon Hyung, what are you even saying?? "

" Everyone in the car, not you manager-nim, raise hand if you feel unknown attractions towards Lu. "

Each of the boys raise their hands and RapMon bows his head to indicate. 

" See..We don't know why, right? The answer is within her. "

" Lurin's sick, I don't wanna burden her with all of the questions. She needs rest most of all. "

" When the right time comes, we'll ask her and clear all of the cobwebs in our head. "

" Haih, I wonder if she's fine at home. What if she's fighting with Suga Hyung? That'll be the worst disaster don't you think so? " J-Hope is really against it when people are fighting especially his group members. Now come Lurin in the picture of his and their life, he wonders if things can go smoothly but it's clearly pushed back to the back of his mind knowing how aggresive Lurin is. She won't back down easily, not when he's facing her so called Sucrose.

 " Nah, I told her not to fight and she said she's gonna be fine as she'll just sleep. I guess the sickness is taking a toll on her body. I'm worried sick about her. " Concern filled his tone and that makes RapMon sighs.

" We all do. "

" Jungkook-ah, I've been meaning to ask you this, why are you so close with her? I mean, the way you look at her, the way you talk to her with full of affection. How can you be so comfortable?

Taehyung has been watching with eagle eyes on how his Baby Maknae Jungkook is so soft when it comes to Lurin, not saying he dislikes the change but somehow it scares him on how fast he acts differently. He smiles fondly when Lurin make a touch on his skin and he swear he thought that Jungkook is out of his mind. Still, he listens to his explaination well without intruding.

" We talk about something that night. Then I somehow got comfortable with her companion, she's not like others, she accepted me well despite all of the inconvenience that she has to face later on. "

" What did you talk about? "

" Hmm, about her lover, unforgetable soulmate. " He's a bit down mentioning about Lurin's soulmate. Not that he hates him. He did nothing wrong for him to hate Enrique. It's just that he's starting to feel something unknown, unthinkable when he's with her but he doesn't hate it. He likes, no! He loves what he has for Lurin and he's not going to deny anything, that's lying to himself and he ain't gonna do that ever.

" You guys talked about him ? "

" We did and I want you to know that she dislike being pitied for. Don't feel sorry to her, she hates it. Ah, did I tell you that she's superb in singing?

" She sings?! "

" Believe me, you'd be surprised by her skill. "

" Say, you listened to her singing? For real? "

" For real and I sang to her too, just to comfort her. "

" Why? Was she utterly sad? "

" She's beyond sad. She said that everything is so complicated and she doesn't know how, when she's going to untangle all of this mess. She told me that she didn't feel like home wherever she went and of course, here too. So I sang her One Direction's-Home to her. You know, make her comfortable just a tiny bit. "

Jungkook's answer put them in silence. How cruel could they get to make her suffer this way? The jealousy and wrath that they have aren't worth Lurin's life. They know they have to help her out of the pitch black darkness that she's currently living in, the darkness that swallows her alive and she can't get out, unless, they give her a helping hand. No backing out, yes, they won't back out.  Absolute no when they are holding onto her here.

 

As soon as they arrive home, Jungkook rushes to his and Suga's shared room to check on her only to have his feet pinned to the floor, he stands there looking at her, in Suga's arm, snuggling in his chest, sleeping soundly. Something in him shatters and he knew it's his heart. Slowly, he makes his way out of the room and stays in Taehyung's room, all down and blue, he lays on Taehyung's bed. Taehyung, on the other hand, just come out of the bathroom, is shocked to see Jungkook on his bed.He approaches his bed and sits beside Jungkook's figure and put his big hand on his waist, soothing out the fabric there, also trying to get his attention as Jungkook is currently putting his back in Taehyung's eyesight. 

" Watcha doin' here, Maknae? "

" Sleep. "

" Exactly. Why here? "

" Nothing. "

" You know I don't buy that. "

" I'm not selling anything here. "

" Stop being sarcastic and tell me. What is it? What's wrong? You were so lively just now and all blue now isn't what I see as NOTHING Jungkook! "

The said man sighs before he lifts his limb up from the bed and face Taehyung. He looks into his Hyung's eyes and bow down his head the next second. He takes a deep breath before he speaks.

" Lurin is sleeping there. "

" So? You can just sleep beside her just like how you did yesterday. No big deal, is it? "

" With Suga Hyung. "

" Huh?? Okay I'm confused now. "

" In his arm. "

" Jeon Jungkook!! Finish your words before you speak will you?! I don't fvking understand!! "

" Lurin is sleeping in Suga's arm,on his bed and I just...I can't.."

" WHAT!!! OH MY HOLY WATER FROM THE FRIDGE!! BUT WHY?!! "

" Don't shout Hyung! How would I know why and who keeps Holy Water in fridge?? " He just can't keep up with his Hyung advance way of blurting words out.Nonsense...

" Look, I ain't gonna interrogate you here, you're all welcome to take a nap here. Go on. "

" You are an idol not a freaking police officer. How can you keep living still unaware of your job? " He says smirking..

" If you gonna keep throwing sarcastic sh!tty remark at me, I'd recommend you to leave this instant before I kick your out of here. "

" I love you, Hyung. "

" Hmm, I hate you Maknae! "

 

A few hour passed, Lurin is awake with Jin by her side and her back is empty, no Suga. 

"Didn't he sleep behind me just now?" She thought... " Nevermind.." 

" What time is it now, Jinnie? Did I sleep too long? "

" It's 1:30 p.m. Yes indeed, you slept quite long but it's okay. I know you're tired. Come, get up and wash your face, then go to the dining table for your lunch alright? "

She just give him a weak nod. 

" You sure you can do it on your own? "

He's worried if she can't handle her dizziness as the effect of waking up after taking medicine isn't that cool,you know. She flashes him a genuine sweet smile.

" I'm just fine. Don't worry, Jinnie! "

" Okay if you say so. "

Getting out of the bed, before she sprint into the bathroom, she pecks his cheek leaving him frozen there like a statue.. She giggles at his cute reaction by her small touch and she make note to keep teasing him. As soon as she gets in, she come out as fresh as a lemonade drink and swing her feet to the dining table where everyone are already there eating their heart out and she can't help but smile, feeling so content on how well they are eating Jin's food.

" Nice evening, guys. "

" Of course, guys..It's obvious  you're the only girl here. " Suga is savage as ever and well, he's aware that Lurin isn't an easy target.

" Who are you? " She asks skeptically and giving a look of disbelieve at him..

" What? You have dementia now? " is Suga's sarcastic reply to her question.

" Sadistic moron. What? You have split personality disorder now? " Listening to her reply, the boys chocked on the food trying to surpress their laughter, same time, Suga, he sends dagger at her and about to retort but stops when she continues with...

" Sh!ts are backfired with sh!ts too..So we are even and shut the hell up. Eat your meal, don't mind me. " and that shuts him up quickly and she plasters a smirk on her face. A look of winning. Ha!

 

The next second, Jin appears with a bowl of chicken porridge, oh well who knows when he steps out from earlier commotion to get the food for Lurin. He puts in in front of her and pats her head and says..

" Eat well, Lurin-ah. " before he steps back to his seat..

" I will but you make this just for me when the boys are eating something else? " He just nods at that, with smile of course.

" You don't have to. I can just consume the same food as them. "

" It's okay Princess. I'd feel more appreciated if you eat all of it tho. " He's trying to hook Lurin into eating more cause hell ! She's really thin and he wants her to get well real soon.

" Okay, I will.. Thanks anyway. " She eats her portion silently and as she looks up from her porridge, she gaze her eyes at Jungkook and she doesn't like on how awfully quiet Jungkook is..

" What's the matter with him? Did he get a hearing from Appa? Is it because he didn't tell Appa that he found me? Gotta ask him later on "

But that's not gonna happen cause Jungkook is avoiding her and whoa, she doesn't understand it.. She goes to Jin to get some emergency information from him as hella, she's not someone who know them personally, not yet.

" Jinnie.." She said as he tug the hem of Jin's big tank top as he's too focused in cleaning the dishes which he forbid Lurin from doing it.

" OH! Princess..What is it? Do you need something? " and she nods with her puppy eyes which makes Jin slam some bubbles from the dish soap on her nose that she scrunches it making the bubbles fall on top of . That send a big laughter by Jin, in his point of view, Lurin is so damn cute when she frowns.. After calming down, he asks...

" Back to what you want, what is it? "

" Cookie is avoiding me. "

" He does?! " Shocked,Jungkook won't do that unless...

" Hmm.."

" Why? "

" Dunno.."

" Okay. Princess, I don't know what happen but I think you can go to Taehyung and ask him..Maybe he knows cause he's really close with Tae. "

" Do I really have to go to TaeTae? I...Umm, I'm not sure what to ask him. "

" Hahaha..You're so adorable..Just ask him what you ask me and you're done. Don't worry, he don't bite.."

Cue to that, she then go to the living room where Taehyung is sprawled over the couch watching some tv program.

" Jungkook, that  boy.. He's hurt.." Jin says as he watches Lurin go to Taehyung.

As she reach the couch that hug Taehyung's body in it, she stops at his head and plays with his hair, grabbing his whole attention on her. Feeling someone touching his hair, Taehyung looks up and grins when he sees Lurin, his lovely Lurin.

" Hey, cutie pie. Wanna watch tv with me? "

She smiles at his enthusiasm and shakes her head leaving Taehyung puzzled as ever.

" Then? "

" Wanna ask you something? " She says,unsure of her own words and tone..

He gets up from his lying pose and sit properly, dragging Lurin to sit beside him to listen to her better. 

" Spill.."

" Umm..Cookie.."

" Jungkook? What's with him? "

" Is avoiding me. Do you know why? "

" Ouch ,that hurts..You come to me just to ask why Jungkook is avoiding you instead of spending some time with me? You're so cruel."

" What? WAIT, NO! Stop with your antics TaeTae..It's not that I don't wanna spend time with you, it's just I'm curious why Jungkook do that to me.. Did I do something wrong? "

" Promise me when everything is settled, you're going to spend time with me? "

She ruffles his hair after hearing his demands.

" I don't do promises TaeTae-ah. But sure, I'll come to you when it's all settled. Is that good enough? "

" Estatic!! Okay,so,umm..Jungkook-ie kinda saw you sleeping with Suga Hyung on his bed, in his arm and got kinda intrigued by that, I think. "

" And he's behaving like that just because I slept with that jerk Sucrose?? "

" I guess.."

" Cookie is such a dummy..Where is he? "

" Dunno.. He went out without telling anyone.."

" Gimme his phone number. That boy sure need a scolding, really!! "

 

Lurin leaves Taehyung to continue watching the tv and she sits on Jungkook's bed, texting him after getting the number with so much difficulty because Taehyung deadass wants to play rock paper scissor for her to get the number..

To: Bunny Cookie

- Hey! Where the heck did you go, young man? Aren't gonna deal with this,huh?

 

To: Dear Lu 

- Got nothing to deal with you.

 

To: Bunny Cookie

- Oh yeah? I see.. look like I need to call that Sucrose to hold me to sleep now.. I'm getting sleepy, you know..

 

To: Dear Lu

- Don't you dare!!

 

To: Bunny Cookie

- You do know how I dare too.. Your choice, Cookie~~

 

To: Dear Lu

 

 To: Bunny Cookie

- SO SWEET!! Come back home.. I'm on your bed.. Will wait for you here..Be fast or I'm asking for other members..

 

To: Dear Lu

- Wait right there..I'm coming..urgh! So demanding!!

 

She laugh her off because who know The Golden Maknae of BTS Jeon Jungkook can be this jealous over something so typical and be so sweet while being posessive? I doubt anyone knows it.. As she waits for Jungkook to arrive, a text come in and it's an unknown number but she just shrugs off the nonsense thought and open it..

 

From: Unknown Number

- When the night come, look at the dark sky and you'll see ME among the blanket of stars...

 

She blinks her eyes for a few time before realizing who sent the text to her and she can't be more than grateful to stay with them. She knew, she made the right choice to stay, not alone but with them, the seven Angelic Human, doubt on Suga still ongoing..Peace~~

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Been a while..along side tons of assignment to do, I decide to step in and update cause I don't want my writing skills go rusty..So, enjoy tho it's short~~