THE REVELATION PART ONE

Original Fluff Ball

A/N: Oh I got one subscriber! I'm excited! THANK YOU SO MUCH taztaz ..You make me smile ☺..I thought no one's reading at all.. I'll take you as my FIRST motivation to keep doing this.. I would be really glad if you comments too but yeah don't wanna be demanding tho. Up to you.. Again, thank you taztaz 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Silent air keep them company and it suffocates each of the boys, making it hard for them to breath. What does he, Edward Collin means by that statement? She bled trying to stop the mess? 

" Come with me. " Edward says as he straddles along to Lu's studio and he smirk knowing that they are following him. 

" What are we doing here? I thought this place is off limit. Isn't it? " Rapmon complied. 

" It is. " Edward answered short and clear. 

" Then? Do you wanna get expelled or what? " Suga scoffed, rolling his eyes. 

" Hyung, remember when we were told that this place only available for two people? " V asked. 

BTS members nod at his question, agreeing his words. 

" Who's allowed here? Which students? Wait, is it two of the students here? " Jimin continues wondering, same goes to s. 

" Why are you guys asking so many questions ? " Edward chuckles, amused by their reactions. 

" We just wanna know and all of us here aren't going to risk being kicked out of here when we were clearly told that this place is off limit. " Jin explains. 

" It's me and Lu" He answers their question from earlier. 

" Huh? " Jungkook throws his confused look. 

" This place IS off limit but not to me and Lu. We own this place, well, basically Lurin owns it but I somehow allowed to be here so you don't have to face the risk of being kicked out if this school, okay? Are we done now? Mind to come in cause I seriously ain't telling sh!t out here . "

They obeyed his words, walking in the oh-so-nice looking studio and their eyes are captivated by the beautiful, modern decorations. As the door opens, their eyes fall on a soft and smooth looking bed, depart to the bed side where a closet being placed and by it's side a huge bookshelf which neatly covered in various genre of books . They wonder why is that place called a studio when there's bed in it.

 

"The reason you're greeted by the bed first is because that girl likes to sleep and she spends most of her time laying, rolling around on bed. She's too  lazy to walk on further so that's why she spread  out the  bed first. "

They nod and keep silent as he continued after telling them to sit down on the velvety sofas. 

" I know this isn't what one call studio, it's just a disguise for the students who passed by the corridor because seriously, she can't put Heaven (she calls it Heaven if it's a place to sleep) nor Home on the door, right? BTW, we somehow can say that this place was settled for us both to rest and she kindly set a music studio in here for me when she knows I make music, while beside my studio is her workplace where she write stuff and sometimes I'll go to hers to write lyrics together. "

" Why are you telling us this? Do we need to know her or something? You don't have to share your girl with us ,dude. " Suga says and gets a spank from Jin.

" Shut your mouth and listen will you? " Jin says in between gritted teeth. 

" You've got one savage dude there.Well I got one too. "

" Xiao Lurin? "

" Yes, that one little brat and she turns savage as hell in a matter of second. She's a handful and I was literally dying trying to keep her in line. " Edward's retorted as he reaches to the fridge to serve them some drink and snack. 

" You have this kind of stuff here?! "

" Huh? What?  Food? Well, yeah she kinda sleep here instead of going back home so I put some food in case she feels hungry. "

" No, I mean I thought that the chips are only available in Korea. Those are my favorite. But wait, did you just say she sleeps here? Not her home?? "

" Yeah. Not all the time. When she's too lazy to move her and decide to just land her figure on that bed right there. Sometimes, when she have early class or extra classes, then she just save time by sleeping in this place and I keep her uniform in the closet for her to wear the next day. "

" She stays here alone? Isn't it dangerous? You stay with her here in any chance? " There goes the motherly feel of Jin. Edward swear he can trust him if he ever feel the need to leave Lu when he has something to do. He can sense how caring Jin is and he chuckles before he replies. 

" She stays alone . It's fine actually and I think two teenager sleeping under the same roof is way more dangerous than anything. "

Each of the boys give him a disapproving look and he raises his hand in surrenders. 

" Look, I ain't doing anything to her,okay ?! I love her and she's worth more than that. I won't hurt her in any way and I swear I would take the bullet for her. Back to the story, yeah, she stays alone and even if we're together, I'd sleep on the couch. I was against the idea of her being alone at first because it's dangerous and I was worried but eventually let her do what she wants cause she have skills in fighting. This place is well packed with safety security, easing my heart a bit"

 His explanation put the boys at ease, Jin the most despite what had happen yesterday. Yeah, he(Jin) admit that she was harsh and he hates her behavior but part of him is curious on why she did that and Edward saying that she bled to stop the mess are not helping his curiosity. At all. 

" As long as she's safe, not in danger and that will do . "

Edward raises his brows listening to RapMon. 

" I mean, what she did yesterday still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth but that doesn't mean I want her to face bad encounters. You know, her act might trigger someone getting a revenge. As far as I know, no one's gonna stay silent after being abused. "

 " I know. I understand. You have every right to think that way after seeing how she acted yesterday but abused is not the word. At least, not the word to describe yesterday's case. And to answer to your question, Suga, I'm telling you about this because you don't know her and I can't help it when I heard you are saying something that isn't right. I wanna stood up for her. I want to fight for her right because most of the people can't see, tho, they choose to understand."

" Proceed. "

 " Before I say something, I want you to know that Lu isn't that bad. In fact, she's nice but like I've said, not everyone could see it . She never show it, yes but no, she does show it, just not in the way normal people want to see. She doesn't give what people want but she gives what people need. Jin, I'm sorry that they only looked at you doing nothing to stop her. It's not that they don't want to, it's because they can't. Simply because they know why she acted like that, not fully know the real reason but they're aware that Lu won't hurt people unless they deserve it. Even so, she'll think twice before laying her hand in thought of hurting. They knew the boy did wrong, that's it, not knowing what bad thing he did tho but I know. "

Edward looks down, fiddling with his finger as if a new finger grows there. Finding his courage to continue explaining to them so that they won't hate his beloved Lu. He himself doesn't know why he's doing this, cause for sure, if Lu finds out, she'll cut his heads off but part of him screaming that he should, have to. He trusts his guts and swears that he won't ever go against it. Blowing his breath out, locking his gaze to each of the BTS members before he start speaking again. They (BTS)  could see he's contemplating either to voice it out or just keep it shut but keep their mouth shut, focusing on Edward as he start to tell them the truth, something that he wants them to know about. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Hello, dear readers! Please comment if you do read cause I really appreciate it. This means a lot to me.. Your feedback are going to be my back bone on striving to write more chappie and stories. 

P/S: I'll still mention their name even if I clearly give "their own colour " (in case some of you aren't familiar with the colour arrangements) on chappie one but I'll stop at chappie 7/8 considering you're already familiar with their colour. If you notice RapMon's line aren't in BOLD because that cute dimpled guy speaks in English (will get it mixed eventually) just know that the one in BOLD IS IN KOREAN.  And please don't diss me when I use Korean characters in the fic. I know it might be wrong but bear with me.. 

P/S 2: those pic aren't mine.so,credit to owners.