STAY, JUST LIKE THIS

Original Fluff Ball

It's already 4 in the morning but she's too exhausted to get back home so she's having some rest on the hill, staring at the blanket of stars scattered on the night sky. The dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest they say, it is indeed. The darkness that's surrounding her makes she feels like she's comforted by the calm and peaceful short moment.

Sighing heavily, she remembers what happened earlier during the day and all sorts of feeling hit her, sweeping her off of her feet, drowning her in an ocean of misery. At first, she thought that maybe happiness is starting to come and coat her once sad and bitter life. With all of the sweet words, warm hugs and small, innocent kisses shared between her and the boys, she let her guards down a bit, thinking that she can loosen up even for a while. Oh, how wrong was she, it's all too good to be true. Yoongi was attacked when she less expect it.

She keeps thinking if it's a good thing by being around them. Are they really safe with her living together? She really wants to keep them to herself, not wanting anyone to hurt her precious soulmates but what can she do? She can't do that, it will be snatching their life away, they have work to do and no one can ever imagine how much passion they have on that.
She doesn't want to get in the way but at the same time, they will always be exposed to those who want to attack them. It's not going to be some threat or mere attack anymore, they're trying to kill them. The plan is well structured already. How did she know that you say? She figured it out when she was sneaking inside the villains base camp.

Bangtan is safe for now, staying at her hideout and all of the safety measures are way out of other's league, she creates them so she's the only one who can access everything. The bad guys are all in the prison, she's a smart little girl if you still don't get it. She won't just get in without any backup, cause that'll be going inside a tiger's den wanting to be killed. She gathered proof and evidence of the dirty work the gang did and handed it to the police, she also wants them to be charged with an attempted murder so that they won't be able to get off the hook that easily.

She lost in her thought, she doesn't even realize that she falls asleep with the world keep revolving around her sleeping figure. She's asleep until the ray of sunshine kissing her face, slowly she opens her eyes, blinking away the sleepiness. She stretches her bruised body due to the hard impact of the fight against buff guys yesterday, she keeps it in mind to do a cold compress once she gets home. Letting out a heavy yawn, she gets up on her feet and makes her way to the hideout. On her way, remembering that there's no food there, she buys some breakfast for the boys to eat. Considering the fact that she didn't prepare dinner for them, they must be really hungry.
Trudging inside her hideout, she leaves the food on the counter and walks to the nearest room that she can see. Knocking on the door, she waits patiently for the person inside to open up but it never comes. She raises her eyebrows in confusion but soon fades when a faint 'come in' was yelled inside.

She opens the door and scan around the room to find Jimin in his robe, coming out of the bathroom, looking so y with his wet hair and droplets of water dripping on his covered shoulder but his wide, shocked eyes kinda give it away. She snaps out of her thought and says what she wants to say to him.

" I bought some food. Finish up here and tell the boys to go to the other side of this place. I'll go and get the food ready. Thanks... "

With that being said, she turns around to leave, she's too tired and sleepy to have any further conversation but Jimin, being a little human angle he is, stops her from leaving.

" Hey, wait. Can I ask you to do something? "

Turning around, Lurin furrows her eyebrows as she listens to his request.

" What is it? It better be good cause I'm eager to rest right now. "

" I think it will be good. Like, really good. "

" How so? "

" First, come closer. " (Motioning her to come to his direction, she does just that.)

" What now? "

" Now, can you hold me? "

" Okay?? (She then holds his hand.) There you go, why do you want me to hold you? "

 (looking down at their intertwined fingers, an amused smile plastered on his face) " Baby, you're so adorable, do you know that? Hold, as in hugging me. Now come here in my arms. "

She backs away from him causing him to frown.

" No, I'm dirty. You just have your shower. "

(sighing) " I don't care. I want a hug to confirm something. "

" Park Jimin... "

" Hmm? "

" You smell nice and warm. I'm getting sleepy... "

" Nu-uh sleepyhead, you're eating your breakfast and clean up first before going to bed.. Go get ready while I wake the boys up. "

 (whining) " Oh, no! More hugs, more warmth! Want sleep! "

If anything that Jimin has learned about Lurin, she's so whiny and child-like when she's really tired and upset. After yesterday's event, it's no wonder that she's like this in front of him right now. Not that he's complaining.

" How about this, you go to the kitchen and wait there. We'll have breakfast together and I'll help you clean up, okay? "

" What about bedtime?! "

" I'll tuck you in, alright baby? "

" Hmm, okay. A'ight... But what did you want to confirm about? "

" We'll talk about it with the boys, baby. Be a good girl and wait for us, okay... "

She leaves with a huff as he watches her making her way out of his room with a small smile of adoration on his face...

" She's like a kid who's throwing a tantrum...Yet that was so freaking cute of her! "

After he finishes dressing up, he goes to each of the boy's room to wake them up and asks them to go to the kitchen located on the other side of the place. He himself didn't get to explore Lurin's hideout because of his baby's foul mood yesterday. He just listened to her command to choose his own room and he didn't come out until just now.


On his way there, he bumps into Jin who just come out of his room so they both head to where Lurin is with the boys trailing behind. They see Lurin upstairs with her head down, they're guessing that she's waiting for them so they hurriedly go upstairs. What serves their eyes make them have this soft, melting feeling, upon seeing their one and only angel soulmate, asleep on the dining table with a blanket covering her small figure and foods spread out on the table. Yet, their heart break when they see the bruises on her wrist, forearm, and neck. Jimin steps further, standing right beside her, inspecting her neck and hand.

" I didn't see all of this just now when she came back, bet it was covered by her clothing... "(Sighing heavily) " Things you do for us, baby... "

Feeling someone her head, she leans into the touch and slowly opens her eyes. Seeing Jimin in her vision, she sends a small pout at his direction and getting her head off of the table, resting it on his stomach with her arms snake around Jimin's waist.

" What's with the pout, baby? "

" You take too long! I'm getting sulky b-but.. 'm getting (yawning) sleepy too, so I fell asleep. "

" Aww, I'm sorry baby. I see you are already clean, such a good girl, huh. "

 (grins happily and looks up to see Jimin)" Your good girl? "

 (dying inside by her cuteness) " Jimin's good girl indeed... "(Ruffling her hair after) " Come, let's eat. "

All of the boys sit down and chanting 'I'll eat well' before they start digging in.

" Baby bear, why aren't you eating? "

" Too lazy, huge hassle to pick the spoon, open my mouth, chewing and swallowing.. " (Bangs her head on the table)

" Do you mind if I feed you, baby bear? "

" Nu-uh, feed me, please... "

" Gladly, now get up baby bear, we don't want any food to spill now do we? "

" Nope.. " (open up for food before asking) " Tae? "

" Yes? "

" Why do you call me baby bear? You used to call me hot stuff... "

" Is my baby bear complaining that I don't call her hot stuff anymore? " (Chuckles when Lurin gives her an annoyed look) " My dad called me that when I was a child and I think it suits you. "

" Baby bear? That's cute... Taetae, more food, please... "

Taehyung keeps feeding her and he flashes a big smile when he's about to feed her again but she takes the spoon from his hand and feeds him instead. Jin who's being a bit worried about Lurin despite her being all smiley this morning decides to ask something.

" Princess? "

" Yeah? "

" I don't know if it's inappropriate to ask but, did you get into a fight again? As long as I remember, the bruises from the last time have faded away. Care to explain? "

" I.. Urm, I.. I'm sorry... I just don't like it when they hurt any of you so I attacked those s yesterday."

 (raising his eyebrows)"  Alone? "

" Yeah, not gonna lie but no worries, they're all in the prison for their wrongdoings and I also have charged them with an attempted murder. "

" Princess, you always put others before yourself. What if you seriously get hurt? What if they try to kill you? What if they torture... "(Lurin cuts him off)

" That's not gonna happen, I won't allow it. They touch my soulmate, no one can ever touch what's mine. Call me possessive, I don't care but I protect those who are precious to me. "

" But if that means that you're risking your life, I'd rather not have you go to the gang's base camp and fight them. What will I do if I lose you? I don't want that. I really, really, really don't want to lose you, Princess. "

Lurin finishes her last spoonful of food and strides to Jin's seat, standing behind him. She snakes her arm around his shoulder from behind, (God bless his broad shoulder) and rests her face at the crook of his neck. Leaving a small kiss there, she says

" You will never lose me. If it's about you and the boys, I'd do anything to come back and not make you feel insecure about losing me. If I can't fight for myself, I'll fight for you and the boys. Maybe all of you don't like the idea of being my soulmates, but just know that you're living on the soft spot of my heart. "

To say that Jin and the rest of the boys don't melt by Lurin's words will be a lie. Lurin's not one to straight up telling people how she feels but knowing that she's opening up to them is making them beyond happy. Jin untangles her arm from his shoulder and takes her bruised hand near his lip, leaving small kisses on her wrist and forearm. She let's out tiny giggles from the ticklish feeling.

" Stop killing me with your cuteness, Sweetheart. Keep that up, I won't be able to see the next daylight. "

" Hehe, what about now? " (She gives him a wink)

" That's it! You're coming with me, I have to punish you! "

Dragging her away from the dining table, heading to his room. Both of them can hear the boys yelling but decide to ignore it.

" Namjoon, keep your -ness to yourself ! Don't corrupt my innocent Sunshine! I'll personally kick your balls, you won't be able to have a junior! "

" The hell Jung Hoseok! Shut up! "

" Boys, stop shouting! Geez, I'll perform some cold compress on your bruises Princess, so stay with Namjoon, okay?! "

 (from afar) " Okayyy, Jinnie! "

Opening the door of his bedroom, he drags her inside and heads to the bed. He sits at the edge of the bed and positioned Lurin to stand in front of him, wrapping her small hands in his.

" Now, how are you going to punish me, young man? " (Letting out tiny giggles)

" You and your giggles will be the death of me, I swear to God. Anyway, your punishment will be cuddling with me in bed all day long. I want you to eat, sleep and rest only. I guess I'll be the one tucking you in bed. "

" Don't you have to go to work? You can't be cuddling with me all~~ day long. " (Pouts)

" Well, good news. We got three days off, so I and the boys can spend more time with you. "

" That's true." (Getting inside Namjoon's room and sit beside him) " I missed you, Angel. So~~much. "

" It's only been 5 minutes since you last see me if you're not aware. "

 (grabbing her arm and pulls her towards himself) " I can't help to miss you so~~much when you're being so nice and calm today. "

Before they even know, all of the boys are already invading Namjoon's room, not that anyone's complaining. Jungkook then hugs her on her waist and hide his face on her flat stomach, mumbling something that makes her feel a bit guilty.

" I wish you can stay this nice and calm all the time. I don't like it when you try to distance yourself just because you're afraid of being close, thinking that it will hurt us. I love this sweet and fluffy side of yours better. Stay, just like this. "

( Jungkook's hair) " I'll try my best and one more thing, we have to discuss this soulmates thingy but that can wait after I wake up. For now, (getting out of Jungkook's arm and plops herself on the bed) let me sleep in peace. Joonie, come to cuddle me. "

" U'uh, not so fast my dear. I gotta put some ice on you.

 (whining) " Jinnie~~no! That can wait too! "

" I know, but I want the bruises to disappear as soon as possible. I don't like it decorating your skin, Princess. "

Lurin curls in dissatisfaction at Jin's word but she can't really go against him. Chuckling, Jin grabs her on her rib to turn her around only to flinch in slight shock when Lurin let out a yelp.

" Your rib hurts? "

" Well, I got beaten and kicked a bit here and there, so " (shrugs)

" Sunshine, let me see how damaged you are. "

" Sure, sure enough, but I don't want that pale guy staying in here when I'm showing my body. "

The boys avert their vision on Yoongi and said boy just leaves without any word. Knowing that maybe Lurin still can't forgive what he did the previous day, he decides to listen to her. If she doesn't want him, he'll leave. Upon Yoongi's leave, Lurin strips out of her loose white shirt, leaving her in her sports-bra and that reveal the bruises that break the boy's hearts.

" Oh my God! Baby bear, your b-body... " (Shakily tracing her bruise with tears in his eyes)

" Hey, it's okay. It'll be gone in a week and it doesn't hurt that much. "

" Angel, please don't do this anymore. Please, I'm begging you! "

Jin who wants to treat her as soon as possible shoves the crying boys out of the room and asks Jimin to comfort them along with Hobie.

" Lay down, Princess. Namjoon, go get one more ice pack from the fridge and wrap it in a towel. "

Both of them do as Jin said and the latter starts of with her back. Without him knowing, the tears fall down, wetting his cheeks, leaving it red and blotchy. He's crying hard but silently to avoid Lurin from knowing but he can't help to sniffles in sorrow looking at her bruised .

His attempt of not letting her know doesn't go unnoticed by Lurin who immediately looks behind her and almost abruptly, she gets up and hold Jin in her tiny, warm embrace. His hiccups echoed in the silent room so she kisses the side of his head ever so lightly, afraid that he'll break down even more.

( comforting circle on his back)" I know saying this won't make you feel better but I'll still say it. I'm okay with this Jinnie. I chose this way so I have to take responsibility. I'm aware that you don't like me or any of the boys getting hurt but I just can't help that I'm this way. It's just in my blood, my DNA to protect my loved one. Jinnie, I.. I think that I.. I mean, I.. "

 (pulls away a bit and kissed her forehead and lingers there for a few seconds)" You're afraid to say it, don't you? Then I will. I love you, Princess... " (tears in his eyes) " I love you so much that it hurts. " (Breaks down, even more, alarming the speechless Lurin)

(surprised) " Jinnie..but, Jinnie. I-I'm... "

" I don't care if I have to share you with the boys, as long as I get a part of you, I'm content, Princess. I've been keeping this for so long but don't worry, for now, we can talk about it over dinner, okay? Joonie will do the rest on your remaining bruises, he will sleep with you, right? "

Without further ado, Jin stands up and place a soft kiss on her button nose, smiling a bit before leaving only to stop in his track when he feels a tug on his right sleeve. Lurin pulls him down and wipes his tears, cupping his cheeks with her tiny hands and looks deeply into his two dark brown orbs.

" I trust you to be by my side at my most vulnerable time. "

" I'll not disappoint you, Princess. I will love you through simple and struggle. "

With that being said, he leaves the room and bumps into Namjoon who's standing right at the door frame.

" I heard them all, Hyung. "

" So what? " (Point his index finger at him)" Keep that in mind that I love her. Be gentle and if you hurt her, I won't hesitate to cut your and serve it to the stray dog. "

Jin disappears from the hallway, heading to his own room. Namjoon, he doesn't really care about Jin's warning, so he gets inside to see Lurin looking at the corner of the room, staring at nothing.

"As if I will ever hurt my precious Sweetheart."

Namjoon sits in front of her on the bed and cups her cheek, turning her face around to his direction. Lurin snaps out of her thought and looks at the person in front of her.

" Sweetheart, something's wrong? "

" N-no, not at all. Let's just finish up quickly. I wanna cuddle and sleep. "

Obeying her words, Namjoon does his job and when he's done, he slides under the blanket and holds her close to his body. Lurin lays her head on Namjoon's broad chest, getting comfortable and he her hair softly. That gentle gestures making them both getting in and out of sleep and Namjoon's getting slower every second that passes. Once the completely stops, Lurin grunts in disapproval, waking Namjoon in an alarmed state.

" Sweetheart? What's wrong, honey? Have you hurt anywhere? "

She keeps whining, getting grumpy for every second that's passing without Namjoon's touch.

" Sweetheart, you have to tell me what's wrong so that I can fix it. "

(sticks her chin on his chest, looking up)" Can you please my hair until I fall asleep, baby? "

Hearing what she called him just now leaves him dumbfounded and motionless but her voice brings him back to reality.

" Hmm, baby? "

(smiles in adoration)" Of course, Sweetheart. Come, get comfy and I'll start. Rest well, Sweety... "

Namjoon wishes that she'll call him that more often and not went her mind is 'half-conscious' cause the feeling is just blissful. It doesn't take long until both of them drift to dreamland. Knowing Lurin's sleep pattern when she's tired, she won't wake up until dinner. Let's just say that the sleep is so much needed for whatever things she has to face about the discussion over dinner, later that time.

@-@

"What's the point in being your soulmate? "

Ohh how that breaks her heart like no other...

*****.....

Next update is on its way, I'm trying hard to complete this book... On the good side of the chapter of my life, I'M ABOUT TO FINISH MY FIRST YEAR!