BADASS?

Original Fluff Ball

A/N:THIS IS MY DEBUT FIC. HENCE, DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS CAUSE I DON'T KNOW MUCH WRITING FICS. I'LL TRY MY VERY BEST IN THIS STORY AND HOPE SOME OF YOU COULD MAKE TIME AND READ. ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER TONGUE, SO BEG ME PARDON WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG..ALSO WANT TO INFORM THAT THIS FIC CONTAIN FOUL LANGUAGE (MINOR) AND IF THAT MAKE YOU GUYS UNCOMFORTABLE, I UNDERSTAND. FOR THOSE WHO ARE FINE WITH IT,  YOU MAY CONTINUE READING! 

P/S:

Xiao Lurin

Rap Monster/Namjoon

Jin/Seokjin

Suga

J-Hope/Hoseok

Jimin

V/Taehyung

Jungkook

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Rain, fall down wetting the universe, make it drenched and letting out the smell of comfort. At least that's how she viewed. The little ray of sunshine rose in the morning, glittering the puddles made by the rain but that still aren't able to wake the sleeping gust of storm or typhoon? Which one sounds better, then that be it. It's Monday, she would consider this as the sh!tty day ever cause she needs to get ready to go to school which not in her favor because of those loud bugs that bury a headache deep down on her head.

Despite hating it, which result in being late to school, doesn't bother her that much tho. She enjoy her time, way enjoying it, too much. Yes, yes, yes, rain become her lullaby and she doesn't have any thought to wake up anytime soon, not until the clock strikes on 7:30. She knows she's late but as if she cares, she never did, never do and hella never will. She rises, walks to her bathroom, not rushing a bit. What's the rush when she knows she's late anyway? The gate will eventually close by 7:40 and damn won't be open widely for her to walk in. As she finished having a warm, calming bath, all dressed in uniform, she strides down the stair and heads to the fridge to get a personal use box of milk, doesn't even bother to grab breakfast cause as always, 

"Too lazy for breakfast sh!t" she mutters as she made her way out of her house, not looking forward to school as she move her feet to that damn place called school. Earplugs filled her ears as the music blast on, sipping the milk right then and there. Goes flying right in the trashcan the empty milk box, of course she throw it instead of going near 'to get a better view' of the trashcan. Her actions grabs the attention of the people on the street but she just shrugs it off. Cause it's the same every time, they would say 'what she's doing instead of being in school? ' 'where's her parents? Why aren't they sending this girl to school? ' 'She got no manners ' bla bla bla.So what if she doesn't have manners, it's not like she killed people by that.. 

"Aren't they taught that staring is rude? Those judgement in the eyes, just when it's going to disappear ~~

She hates those look, she's sick of it and have it enough already. Finally, after much struggle (which is the entire time she spent walking to school) she stands right before her school's wall. She stepped back a little so there's space for her to jump and climb up the wall, yeah, with that skirt of hers. She run a bit to catch a momentum, step on the rock nearby and bounce herself up, grabbing the oh-not-so-high fence and yeah! She make her way in, not noticing eight pair of eyes watching her every little moves. 

Each of them are shocked,not expecting someone, a girl on top of it,to appear suddenly behind the high wall, except that one person, who happens to be the employee of the school, a teacher, disciplinary teacher to be worse.. 

"Isn't the front gate is just fine, strong and sturdy to support your extravagant appearance? Why would you climb up the wall or fence? " He speaks, gaining her attention which trigger some of his nerve when she says

"Workout " and walk away as if nothing much just happened .

"That's not something that I would see as working out Xiao Lurin"

"Yes to me"

He grabs her arm, tugging on her until she's facing him right on.

"Don't you have any respect to me, your teacher? Or to the school, to say at least? "

"Have you ever see me giving respect to any sh!t in this place?" Tilting her head as she throw this remark to him. 

The seven other bystander, exploding with shock as they hear her rude words not to mention the one who's been appointed itself.

"Why you..?! " he didn't manage to speak when she tugs off her arms from his grip and walk away, right after saying

"Ain't got time for your wasteful nags. Adios " Gracefully waving and making her way to her well reserved classroom , leaving behind a pissed off disciplinary teacher and seven bystanders, boys under the name BTS. Yeah, BTS was assigned to be there, MdLavian Middle School for quite some time and it's been a week but Xiao Lurinn, being a person who doesn't give a sh!t about anything but her life, doesn't know about that and she's been out of school for two weeks which explains why she has no clue about them. Even so, let's say she's right in school when they came, she won't even spare a glance and just focus on her life. So, either way she still won't know their existence. 

Is fate trying to make her dull life more colorful with their companion? Or, the fate is trying to throw sh!ts right on her face this time too?  Just where is this going to go?  Better?  Or even worse?  The MdLavian Middle School, will be the the place that will accompanied those teenagers and adults.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't plagiarize my work cause this is really tough and I'm not facing any plagiarism from you. Just enjoy reading and thats more than enough for me.. Love you~~readers *blow kisses*