Chapter 8

❣ Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry, but Gena isn’t here. She’s with her parents right now, maybe you can come back next week?” Baekhyun’s soft voice resounded through the house and you cringed your nose at the sound as you slowly started to wake up from your dreamless slumber. The cushions of the couch pressed into your back and you could feel your stiff and sore muscles react against your movements. A strange voice said something in return and you barely had any time to react when suddenly a guy you had never seen before walked into the dorm, his eyes quickly shifting to your form on the couch. With a sleepy look on your face you sat up underneath the blanket, your eyelids still feeling heavy as you gazed up at the boy who stared back at you shamelessly, taking in your messy hair. You had no idea why but you felt like crawling away from him, because if he had had the chance you were sure he would be undressing you with his eyes at the moment, . But Baekhyun appeared behind him and by the way his face looked, he didn’t seem pleased that  this guy had marched into the dorm like that. “I told you she wasn’t here, if you want that sweater you’ll have to come back later.” He said again, but the boy didn’t even seem slightly interested in what he had to say as he began to shuffle over to the couch, your way. As fast as you could you backed away into the corner of the couch and ignored the way the pillows lowered underneath his weight as he threw himself down beside you, much too close to you than you actually approved. “Can’t you just look for it real quick? I need it back, my coach is going to murder me if I won’t wear my club hoodie during the match today. If you can’t find it I’ll do as you ask, but I’m kind of desperate here.” 

 

The guy flashed out a bright smile and you could see that all his teeth were standing perfectly straight and sparkling in between his lips. He seemed like someone Joe would be friends with, or Amber would flirt with, not Gena. You were sure that his father was the boss of some huge company and his mom still chose his clothing for him in the morning, while his maid was preparing him breakfast. There was just something about him that made you want to run away and propose that you would look for the sweater instead, just so you wouldn’t have to be alone with him here in the living room. Baekhyun seemed to be thinking the same way, but after letting his doubting eyes flicker between you and the boy he eventually turned around on his feet and he began to make his walk towards the stairs. “I’ll be back in a second.” It was almost as if there was a warning inside of his voice, something like a threat and you were sure that wasn't meant for you. While watching him disappear through the hallway you thought back about what had happened last night. The two of you had been talking and actually the conversation you two had been sharing had been fun. You two had laughed together, like really laughed, you had seen Byun Baekhyun smiling like he didn’t have a single care in the world. Eventually you must have ended up on the couch and you must have fallen asleep there, but you couldn’t remember where he had gone after you had slept in. “I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to interrupt you and your boyfriend, I must have come during a bad time.” The boy beside you said, trying to start a conversation with you. But you figured out his intentions, he was trying to find out if you had a boyfriend, or if Baekhyun was just your house mate and you were still single. 

 

But his sweater was laying somewhere in Gena’s drawers, and the last time you checked there was something existing as girl code. Even if you would have been interested in this guy, which you weren’t and if he wouldn’t have been giving you the creeps, which he obviously did, then he still would have been off limits for you. You found a way to escape out of your frozen state and curled your lips up into something that somewhat looked like a smile, which made him gloom with self confidence, horribly. “I guess you did come at a bad time, you know how things get in the morning, especially after a heavy night the day before. ” As soon as you said that his smile fell, ever so slightly, but something inside of his eyes seemed to harden. He wasn’t pleased by the thought that you were already taken, but you didn’t give a damn about what he thought or wanted, you didn’t know the guy. He didn’t need to know that Baekhyun wasn’t really your boyfriend, that you weren’t even sure if you could call him your friend, that was your little secret.

 

All you cared about at this moment was for him to get back out of that front door, just as fast as he had walked through. “Right, your boyfriend must be really happy with a girl like you, all up for fixing his early problems.” You had to resist throwing him a disgusted look because his smirk just widened again, as if he didn’t give a damn if you were taken or not and if he wanted a go with you he’d just dive in. “I don’t think that’s any of your business.” You rumbled, crossing your arms in front of your chest in the hope that you could shield yourself away from him, in the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter