Chapter 22

❣ Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A hand on your middle softly shook you awake and you found yourself frowning as you sank away even deeper into your pillow. The last thing you wanted now was to wake up, knowing you would have so face another day of school, another day of the same faces and the same problems. “Rise and shine.” A soft voice whispered inside of your ear before pressing a soft peck onto your temple, making an uncontrollable smile travel onto your face. You knew he could see it and you knew that he was watching you, there was no way you could still fake that you were asleep. Why couldn’t he just let you sleep instead of always waking you up in order to go to school? Sometimes you wished that he would forget about you, or at least in the morning, though that was probably hard while you were snoring in his bed next to him. “I will rise but I refuse to shine.” You spoke hoarsely and heard Baekhyun chuckle beside you and felt the mattress move underneath your figure, telling you that he was moving and was getting ready to get out of bed. Just in a second you had you turned around so that you were laying onto your back and you squeezed your eyes together against the light that was falling into the room as you looked up at him. For a moment you could only stare at him as he stretched his arms out in front of himself, his muscles flexing inside of his back, making you want to touch it.

 

Of course he was wearing a shirt, he had never shown you the bare skin of his back before and you knew exactly why, even though he had never told you. You had once seen one of the scars running down his skin and you were sure that wasn’t the only one. One day he would trust you enough to show it to you, you were sure of that, but until that day you would just have to wait and be happy with all the things you had already achieved with him over the past few months. Dating Baekhyun had been great so far, even though he had his moments sometimes, he was a great guy and so far the past had left the both of you alone. “You’re always shining, if you want it or not.” He said and you rolled your eyes at his comment before pushing yourself up and colliding your eyes at the same level. His hair was a mess in the morning, and you loved the way it poked in all different directions. His cheeks were a little pink and you smiled before leaning forward, pretending you were going in for your morning kiss before diving away and crawling towards the edge of the bed on your hands and knees, trying to keep in your laughter so that you wouldn’t wake the others. The walls were thin here, the smallest sound could be heard on the other side, not that you two had had to worry about that before, it wasn’t like much had happened yet. It wasn’t a problem though, you weren’t that jumpy to have with him yourself, though you wouldn’t shut him down if it would come to it. You just wanted to make sure that the time was right and that you wouldn’t rush things, so you let him take the lead.

 

A hand enclosed itself around your ankle and a squeal escaped your lips anyway, you weren’t able to hold it in. He tugged you backwards and you giggled as you fell back against the mattress and surrendered yourself to him, you would never win even if you tried. A goofy grin was plastered on his face as he hovered over you, his hands on both sides of your head so that it seemed as if you were locked in and didn’t have a way to go. Though you weren’t planning on running away from him, you weren’t sure if you would ever be able to. “That was just mean. I’m nice enough to wake you up and this is what I get?” He asked and you bit down on your lip in order to hid your own smirk as you listened to the teasing sound inside of his voice. Over the past few weeks he had really opened up to you, he had become a much warmer person since the day you two had confessed. It had started off very slowly, with him inviting you inside of his room just to spend some time together, or him brushing his hands past your waist as he passed by you in the kitchen. Eventually he had asked if you maybe wanted to share a room with him, instead of both sleeping alone. At first it had been weird, but now you wouldn’t even want to sleep in your own bed ever again. Your old room could become someone else’s now, because it would be better to rent it to someone else than to just leave it empty. You didn’t have that much stuff, if you wanted then you could move it all into one room. 

 

In the beginning it had been quite awkward between you and the others after they had found out that you and Baekhyun, the boy who always seemed to hate everything and everyone, were actually dating. Amber had been giving you the hardest time, while Joe had just seemed sad when you had told him that you were with someone else. Maybe you had misunderstood him, maybe he had had more feelings for you than you had seemed to think, but he had never stopped being nice to you or to Baekhyun. “I never said I wanted to wake up.” You said in return and felt your breath faltering inside of your throat as he lowered his head to yours, your noses brushing together which caused your body to tingle. You wondered if he had any idea what kind of effect he had on you, what kind of crazy things he did to your mind. Sometimes he was so shy and quiet around you that you were afraid he didn’t notice how much he meant to you, but during times like these you knew you were wrong. “Not even for this?” His voice was seductive as he caught you in a passionate open mouthed kiss, his lips roaming over yours with such intensity that you were scared you were about to burst. You answered his kiss just as powerful as you wrapped your arms around his neck, one of your hands lacing inside of his hair and giving it a soft pull. He breathed out against your lips and you could only assume that was a good sign as you circled your legs around his hips, feeling how his hands began to travel along the skin of your thighs, how he hugged you closer to him.

 

You gasped, surprised by his sudden boldness as his fingers pushed up your shirt, revealing your hips to him. His lips guided away from yours and you were already panting when he began to press pecks down your jawline before he reached your neck and his teeth softly bit down on your skin. A hard knock on the bedroom door made the both of you jump and your heart was beating inside of your ears when you let Baekhyun pull you up into a sitting position. Before you could say anything th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter