Chapter 16

❣ Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you opened the front door and you kicked out your shoes you were greeted with the sound of muffled sobs and cries,  making you want to turn around again and sprint back to school so that you didn’t have to be a part of this and didn’t have to interfere. But when you listened more carefully you recognized only two voices, which were Amber’s and Gena’s and you knew that you were screwed. There was no way you could leave these two alone by themselves while one of them was upset, you had to go over and see what was going on. They didn’t make the best team in order to cheer each other up, but as soon as you heard something get throw towards the floor and crash apart into at least hundreds of small pieces you knew you couldn’t think any longer and you had to take some actions. “This is all your fault! I knew you wouldn’t be able to keep your hands off of him! How could you do that to me? You knew how much I liked him!” Gena shouted, and her voice sounded so hoarse that you were sure it wasn’t the first time she had screamed like this. You wondered how long this had been going on before you had come home. To your surprise they weren’t alone, when you rushed around the corner of the living room and quickly came to a stop when you saw all the pieces of glass shattered in front of you on the floor you saw that the two boys were awkwardly sitting on the couch, pretending to help with the situation while they were probably only making sure these two weren’t going to kill each other.

 

Gena was standing right in front of Amber and she looker angry, like really furious even. Her face was red with anger, her cheeks were strained because of the tears she had cried and her mascara was smattered all over her skin. She was looking like a real mess, while Amber seemed as reserved and controlled as she always was. It even seemed as if she wasn’t even slightly bothered about the accusations that her house mate was throwing towards her head, which made you wonder if they were true, even though you still had no idea what was going on. She had her hands placed on her hips, her long and wavy hair was tied back into a loose knot on the top her her head and her facial expression seemed unmoved. If she even cared about the fact that Gena was this upset then she didn’t make it look that way. As soon as Joe and Baekhyun noticed you showing up they seemed relieved, happy to know that there was another girl around who could solve this drama and who could take over their task. But the truth was that you were just as bad in dealing with these kind of things as they were, that was why you always kind of avoided hanging out with girls, because they always brought so much drama along. “What’s going on?” The other ladies only seemed to notice your appearance just at this moment because Gena seemed started as she turned her face to look at you, while Amber just shot you her usual annoyed look. Gena was a nice girl, she didn’t have a temper and she always tried to make sure everyone was her friend, you had the feeling that it took something to get her to get into the state she currently was.

 

As soon as she saw you her eyes filled themselves with tears again and they overflowed, like a waterfall flowing out of a river. “Garth broke up with me last night! He told me that he’s not interested in me anymore, that someone else inside of this dorm caught his eye. We all know who he is talking about!” As soon as she said that your blood seemed to set inside of your veins and your whole body turned cold. You couldn’t believe that Garth would do something like that, something so insensitive, so cruel. He knew exactly what would happen inside of this dorm and what kind of fight would appear if he would say something like that. With big eyes you shifted your gaze towards Baekhyun, who was also staring at you, which surprised you. But he knew just as much as you did, and he had been able to tie the ends together, just like you he knew that it wasn’t Amber he was talking about. Though you couldn’t help but feel relieved about that fact that at least Gena hadn’t figured it out just yet, and that her anger wasn’t pointed to you, not yet. Should you tell her that it wasn’t Amber who she should direct her hate towards, but it was you instead? You tried to ask Baekhyun for help with your eyes but he just shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what to do or say. You just opened your mouth in order to clear the air when Amber darted towards the other girl, speeding towards her in a threatening way which made your heart jump inside of your chest.

 

“You’re just jealous! You knew that eventually he’d go for me, we all saw it coming! You just can’t stand the fact that what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter