Chapter 6

❣ Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A deep sigh left your lips as you ran the towel through your wet hair, keeping it from dripping all over your shirt. Loud chattering and conversations could be heard all over the dorm and you knew that the others were downstairs. Now that mid terms were over things had gone back to normal inside of the house, and everyone had gathered up again before leaving for the next week. It was strange how fast this year was flying by, it seemed like a few days ago when you had firstly moved in here, but two months had already passed. You had been through so many things with these people already, it surprised you that you hadn’t pulled anyone’s hair out just yet. By now you were convinced that they weren’t as bad as they seemed, you actually enjoyed spending time with them. When you reached your bedroom door you stopped in the middle of your step, feeling a big urge to hide in there until tonight would be over. Tomorrow they would be gone, and you and Baekhyun were the only ones who weren’t going home during this break. You had a very good reason not to go there, which was the same reason why you had escaped from there in the first place. It surprised you that Baekhyun decided to stay after he heard that you weren’t leaving, though you could tell that he wasn’t pleased with your decision.

 

But what you did or didn’t do was none of his business and you didn’t have to justify yourself to him. Though he seemed like he had warmed up a little towards you the past few weeks, at least more than he had done to the others, he still wasn’t always as friendly. Just when you had decided that you were going to crash in your bed and call it a night, Gena appeared in your view and you inwardly groaned. There was no way she would ever let you escape, she would drag you with her if she had to. “___________! We are waiting for you downstairs. We’re playing a game, you know having some drinks and stuff. Come join us.” She said as she walked over to you and grabbed a hold of your wrist, almost not giving you the chance to decline her proposal. Wait, were they all there? While passing by you quickly gazed at the door of Baekhyun’s room, almost unable to believe that he was actually with the others right now, trying to have a good time. Maybe he was just happy that they would be gone tomorrow, and that he would be freed from them for at least a few days. The towel hang loosely around your shoulders as you let her drag you along, down the stairs and she only let you go when you two had reached the living room together. You resisted the urge to sigh very deeply and when your eyes crossed those of the boy’s you had never thought to see here tonight, you could tell that he knew exactly how you felt. “There you are, what took you so long? Come here, sit.” Amber muttered absently, not even turning her head to look at you as she spoke.

 

The only thing she did was patting the spot next to her on the floor, and you rolled your eyes before walking over to them and crouching down. “What are we doing?” You asked, trying not to sound annoyed as Joe pushed a bottle of beer inside of your hand. All of you weren’t old enough to drink, you knew that, but this wasn’t the first time you had broken that law. You were old and wise enough to know what your limits were, and when you had to stop. Though you had to admit, that beer wasn’t your favorite way to ignore this rule. “We’re playing truth or dare, since we’ve been living together for a while now and we still don’t know much about you. It’s a ritual, each time someone new comes in we do it, in the hope that they’ll tell us at least one interesting thing.” Her last comment was more like a snarl and it was clear that it was directed towards Baekhyun. Not that he cared about what she had to say about him, and he crossed his arms over his chest while leaning back against the couch, he was sitting a few inches away from you on the floor. The fight between Amber and him clearly wasn’t solved just yet, but you felt too tired to care about that right now. Apart from that, you hated truth or dare, it was a stupid and childish game and not a fare way to get some new information from someone. But who were you to go against it, so you shrugged your shoulders and brought the beer bottle towards your lips before taking a sip.

 

A frown appeared on your forehead as the sour flavor dripped down your throat, no definitely not worth it. “Just ask me what you want to know.” You said instead, trying to sound calm, while inside of you, your heart was starting to beat faster by the second. You didn’t like it if people got to know you better, that meant they got closer to you, it meant that they would have the chance to hurt you. During the past few years of your life, you had enough of that, much more than you had been able to handle. There was nothing you wanted to tell these people more than they already knew. But if they would ask you then you would answer them with simple facts, not the personal stuff. If anyone noticed your discomfort then they didn’t recall it, only Baekhyun stared at you strangely from his spot on the floor, not loosening his eyes from you for only a second, maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter