Chapter 23

❣ Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You can’t do this Gena, you know what it’ll do to her.” You were still brushing your hands through your eyes, trying to get the sleep out of them as you walked bare feet through the hallway and entered the kitchen. It was confusing to see Baekhyun and Gena standing across of each other in the kitchen, knowing that they normally didn’t really have these kind of conversations with each other. He liked to avoid her, especially since she had turned into the person who would always run into you during inappropriate and private moments. You had already noticed something was off when you had woken up his morning and you had been in bed all by yourself. He usually never just left you there without warning you that he was about to leave, but today you hadn’t heard him tell you anything. Maybe you had just been so fast asleep that you had been deaf, but that would be rare. The only reason you could make up as why they were here, talking to each other like this was that you were probably the subject of this whole argument and they didn’t want you to hear it. Each one of them were standing on their own side of the counter, giving each other glances which showed that they weren’t really happy with one other at the moment. Gena looked as if she desperately wanted to convince Baekhyun about something, while he looked as if she had just asked him something unacceptable. What the hell was going on between these two now?

 

“What’s going on?” You asked, visibly flinching when you heard how hoarse your voice sounded. Both of them seemed panicked when they heard you speaking from so close by and they turned their heads to look at you, but none of them said anything. You brushed your hand through your hair while walking over to Baekhyun, and he welcomed you by wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you against his side. It had taken him a long while to become affectionate in front of your other dorm mates, but today he seemed to take it overboard. There was definitely something off. Gena cleared and ignored the death stare she got from the guy beside you as she pointed her eyes on you and smiled, but you could see the warning inside of her eyes. Whatever she was planning on telling you, it wasn’t going to make you happy, at all. “I think I found someone who would like to rent your room for the rest of the year.” She said and you pulled up your eyebrows at her while waiting for her to continue. The six of you had been asking if someone wanted to have the empty room for a while now, but until now there hadn’t been much reaction to it, until now apparently. You didn’t really know how you had to feel about another new person in the house, or a stranger sleeping in your bed, but you’d just have to accept that. “Really, who is it?” You asked when it didn’t seem like she was still going to say anything. Suddenly she looked at Baekhyun for support and you turned your head to look up at him, asking for an explanation.

 

They were hiding something from you and you wanted to know what it was. If this person was about to come and live with you then you had the right to know who this person was, after all it was your room. “She wants to give it to Garth.” He spoke in between clenched teeth when he said it and you could feel the color drain from you face as you snapped your head into Gena’s direction again so quickly you knew it as going to give you a sore neck tomorrow. “What?!” You shrieked, seeing how the two people who were in the room with you cringed by the sound of your voice. “You’re joking right? Tell me you’re joking!” You didn't mean to sound like you were about to kick a scene and you were thinking about killing her, but you couldn’t seem to help yourself. She had seen what had happened the last time he had been here, and then he had just come over to get his stuff back. You didn’t even want to know what he could be able to do if he would actually be living here, if he would own a key of this house. “He apologized for what happened ______________! He said he was just fooling around, he never expected you to react in the way you did.” She said and you swore to god you felt like pulling her hair out because she was being so naive about all of this. How could she believe him so easily after all the stunts he had pulled? 

 

Firstly he flirted with you and tried to hit on you while he was supposed to be in a relationship with her. Then he dumped her without any further explanations, telling her that he fell for someone else. Then he caused Gena and Amber to get into a huge fight, which made you end up in the hospital and in the end he tried to attack you in your own damn hallway. And then he simply apologized and she fell on her knees for him and forgave him as if nothing ever happened, as if nothing had been a big deal? You had expected a lot from her, but not this. “He had his hands all over her Gena! You can’t let him live here!” Baekhyun said as he placed both of his hands on your shoulders and stood behind you, his frame towering above you. You didn’t know which other argument to give her to let her know that this was a really bad idea. Besides, did she really want to put Garth in a house where she, Amber and you lived, three girls who all had a history with him? It was like she was asking for trouble. “It probably wasn’t even that bad, oh come on guys! Seriously, I really like him! You have no idea what it would mean to me if I could live with him.” She said, staring at you with big puppy eyes which almost made it impos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter