Chapter 26

❣ Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was still dark inside of the room when you woke up, but you knew that was due the great blindfolds that were keeping out the early sunlight. The soft feeling of fingers dancing along the skin of your arms made you aware of the fact that you weren’t sleeping by yourself. It was something you should be used to by now, but it was as if your body could never take the fact that he was sleeping with you for granted. Though today it was different, because this was the first time you were waking up with his body tightly pressed to yours, without any clothes separating you from each other. You couldn’t believe that yesterday had actually happened. For so long you had been thinking about this moment, how it would go and what would make you two take that step. Now it had turned out that Garth had pushed you across that line, because your worries about him had pushed you into the arms of the man you loved. For a moment you just kept your eyes stiffly closed, even though you were completely awake. But you wanted to use this small minute to admire the way his skin felt against yours, how smooth it was. The feeling of his chest falling and raising underneath your head, the sound of his heart slowly beating inside of your ear and the warmth of his breath inside of your hair, it was all yours. His fingers continued to play along your arm while his other arm was wrapped tightly around your middle, holding you while he thought you were still fast asleep.

 

How long had he been awake? Why hadn’t he woken you up like he usually did in the morning? How long had he been watching you lay here? Knowing that you wouldn’t be able to keep up the act for much longer you slowly fluttered your eyes open, squeezing them against the light of the alarm clock which was shining straight onto your face. You let out a deep sigh, wishing that this night could have lasted longer so that you could enjoy this morning of pure bliss a little bit more. This was a moment you would never live through again for the rest of your life, the first morning after. This was a memory you had to cherish, because no matter how many times you two would do this again, there would never be another first. The grip he had around you became stronger, meaning that he had figured out that you were no longer asleep. “Good morning beautiful.” He muttered into your hair, pecking your crown and nuzzling his nose against your scalp. You had no idea if it was healthy for your heart to flutter this much during such short periods of time, but you just couldn’t help it. With a smile plastered onto your face you lifted your cheek up from his warm chest, your morning gaze meeting with his. There he was, laying in bed right underneath you, his handsome smile meant for you alone. “Well you’re not looking so bad yourself.” You muttered, seeing how his grin widened even more when he noticed your hoarse voice and your messy hair.

 

To be honest you didn’t want to know how you were looking at the moment, god, you didn’t even want to look at yourself in the mirror. Though it didn’t matter, because he could still look at you as if he adored you, and that was enough. “How did you sleep?” He asked while bringing his hand up to brush a strand of hair out of your face which had fallen in front of your eye. His thumb brushed against your lower lip in the process and it seemed as if that was all it took for your body to catch fire. For a second you pretended as if you still had to think about his question, though you were sure that he knew you had slept amazingly. “Like a baby. Why do you ask? Isn’t it obvious that I slept well after you worn me out like that yesterday?” You laughed when you saw the deep blush appear on his cheeks, apparently he also still had to get used to the idea that yesterday had actually happened. Of course it hadn’t been perfect, but you supposed that was what had made it even better. First times were never supposed to be perfect, because otherwise how could you learn? 

 

“I wasn’t referring to yesterday’s activities, though I don’t mind getting a reminder of that. No, I was talking about your meeting with Garth.” He spoke very carefully, as if he didn’t want to ruin the mood now that it had been such a good one but you couldn’t help but groan by what he said. In a smooth movement you rolled off of him so that you were laying beside him on your back, the fabric of the mattress cold against your bare skin. “Did you seriously just bring up Garth during our morning after?” You asked, trying not to sound affected by all of it while you were trying very hard not to think back about all this drama that had been caused yesterday, which had been your own fault for heavens’ sake. If you hadn’t been stupid enough to give into Gena, and to put someone else first once again instead of thinking about yourself for once then none of this would have happened. But now it was too late for you to start bickering about it, the damage had been done and now you would have to find a way to live with it. Garth would always be around, sleeping in the bed that had once been yours and you were sure he was going to try very hard to make things really difficult for you around here. “Hey, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have brought it up.” Baekhyun said as he pushed himself up on his elbow and leant his face inside of his hand, an apologetic look spread all over his features. While heaving a big sigh you looked up into his eyes and saw that he stared back at you for a while before his gaze wandered south, study

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter