Chapter 27

❣ Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If he’s planning to keep doing that then I’ll make sure he won’t live with us for long. Did you see how he was looking at you?” He asked as he tugged you along with him, his hand tightly wrapped around yours as you two walked the streets. You had seen this coming after what happened in the kitchen. You squeezed his hand a little in the hope to calm him down, but he just seemed so frustrated at this moment that he just had to get it off his chest. “It’s fine, I didn’t even see how he looked at me, I was looking at you, remember?” You tried again and he turned his head so that he could look down on you, at least you had come to the point where he was able to hear what you were saying and he wasn’t just going on and on about what an Garth was without even listening to your words. “I’m just trying to protect you.” He muttered, softly this time, as if he was trying to remind you that everything he was doing, he was doing for you. But of course you had already known that, and you had never blamed him for standing up for you, you even felt flattered that he was so fierce about all of this. Quickly you freed your hand out of his and wrapped your arms around his middle, ignoring everyone who was passing you by and who was giving you weird glances. “Of course, I know that. And you have no idea how much I appreciate it that you do. I just don’t want you to let him get to you, because that is exactly what he wants.” You explained and his look softened when he circled his arm around your shoulder, giving you a small hug before letting you go and walking towards the door of a small coffee place and opening it for you. The smell of fresh baked pastries and sweet coffee filled your nostrils and you were already your tongue across your lips while thinking about eating something. You hadn’t eaten anything since yesterday, and your stomach started to grumble when you saw all the food around you. As if Baekhyun knew he placed both of his hands on you shoulders and he started to guide you towards the counter so the two of you could make your order. 

 

“Pick something out, it’s my treat.” He said and you shook your head as a sign that you weren’t agreeing with what he had just said. “No way, you paid last time, it’s my turn.” You refused to be one of those girls who let her boyfriend pay for everything just because he was the guy. It would only be fair if you would take turns and you would pay for his drink today, because normally he just skipped breakfast, he was never hungry in the mornings. Suddenly he brought his lips closer to your ear and you shivered when his breath brushed against your skin. “After last night, you deserve a cupcake.” He whispered and you couldn’t hold in your laughter, which caused the lady who was ready to take your oder give you a strange look. Was he actually teasing you with this? It was just weird to think that he was the one who was making joked about all of this while he normally never did. Eventually you both got your coffee and even though you told him he didn’t have to, he still bought you a muffin, just because he wanted to. You were just taking the bag from the lady when suddenly Baekhyun fished his phone out of his pocket, his eyes squeezing together as he looked at the screen. “Thanks.” You muttered and turned around to follow him outside as he took the lead, still opening the door for you as he held the phone against his ear. You tried not to listen to the conversation as you held the two warm cups inside of your hands, trying not to think of the fact they were turning cold as you waited patiently. He would have done the same thing if the roles had been reversed, so you just stared around yourself, observed the people. Most of them were students who were making their way towards class. A loud gasp escaped from your lips when something bumped into you and caused the coffee to spill all over your shirt. What the hell? “Baekhyun?!” You hissed, waving your hands in front of your chest in the hope that it would cool off your now burning skin. But he barely reacted to your outburst, instead he just stood there, like a lost boy, staring at the phone inside of his hand. For a moment you were sure that he had no idea what kind of damage he had caused, until he looked up and his eyes became big. 

 

“, I’m sorry.” He muttered, his hands extending as if he was planning on doing something, but then he pulled them back again. Your shirt was completely ruined, you couldn’t go to school like this. There was something off about his reaction, you could tell by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter