Chapter 9

Siren

*Swearing in chapter*

Later that day...

Tae was wandering around the house. She was bored and everyone was busy doing things. Because of her amnesia, no one wanted her to leave in case anything should happen. Not to mention, after the belting she got from Eric, she didn’t want to get on the bad side of Shinhwa. She walked in the den and saw Shinhwa standing around a table. She was curious. She peered over them and saw some guns laying on the table. For a few minutes she had a strange feeling of déjà vu.

Junjin turned around and saw her. He took her arm and said, “You shouldn’t be in here. Why don’t you go and find something to do?”

Tae shrugged Junjin off her arm and she said, “What? You don’t want me to see something? I saw guns on the table.”

Eric said, “Tae Eun. Do as you’re told.”

Tae said, “Hey, this is BTS’s house.”

Eric walked over and grabbed her arm and said, “Do you want a repeat?”

Tae pouted and said, “No.”

Eric said, “Then I suggest you leave the room, now.”

Tae shrugged him off and said, “Why can’t I look at it? Maybe it might job my memory. I already know that I shot someone, maybe it might help me to understand who I am and what I did up to me losing my memory.”

Eric sighed and before he could say anything the door opened. In walked BTS. Jin saw the guns and then Tae. He said, “Tae, you shouldn’t be in here.”

Tae looks at him and said, “You too?”

Jin said, “What do you mean?”

Tae got frustrated and walked over to the guns. She heard Jin and BTS calling her name as she picked up a gun and took the safety off. Then she touched a pin and the magazine fell into her hand. She checked the bullets and then put it back in. She clipped the gun and then she looked at them.

Everyone was standing there in shock. They noticed something going on with her. Tae suddenly looked at the gun and a flashback hit her:

Flashback:

Men were all around her. They were talking and she could tell they were getting angry. She looked back at the man in front of her and she tried to listen but she couldn’t hear anything. His mouth was moving but nothing was coming out. She was getting frustrated because she couldn’t hear what he was saying.

End of Flashback:

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain on her head. She blinked her eyes and looked up to see Jin standing there with a rolled up magazine. He looked at her with concern and worry in his eyes.

Tae touched her head and said, “What was that for?”

Jin said, “You suddenly spaced out on me. I didn’t know if you were having a mental problem or not.”

Tae rolled her eyes and said, “No. I think I was remembering something.”

Jin looked at everyone behind him and then at Tae. He said, “Oh, like what?”

Tae stood there and said, “I was standing in a circle of guys. The guy in front of me was talking but I couldn’t hear what he was saying.”

Jin said, “What did the guy look like?”

Tae said, “He looked tall. Clean cut. Blondish hair. There was another guy with short brown hair next to him. What does it mean?”

Andy walked over to Tae and said, “Maybe this will jog your memory.”

Tae looked at the phone. Jin led her over to a chair and sat her down. She watched the video. It was clearly her but from the back. She was watching herself talk to the taller man. She couldn’t hear what he was saying. She gasped when she saw herself shoot two of the men. She looked back at the taller man. She took something out of her pocket and let it dangle in front of him. She threw it to him. Tae watched as the men took a step back.

Tae stared at the black blank screen and tried to figure out what happened. Andy walked up and was about to take the phone when Tae looked at him and said, “Can I watch it again?”

Andy was surprised and he nodded as he said, “Sure. Knock yourself out.”

Tae started the video again and watched. Everyone in the room was watching her waiting to see what her expression is going to be. She stopped at the last part. She pressed rewind and play. She did it about five times and then she lowered the phone and looked at Jin as she said, “Siren. Who is Siren?”

Before Jin could say anything, Tae suddenly felt a sharp pain in her head that caused her to drop the phone and grab her head as she cried out. Jin was in front of her kneeling as he held her arms.

Flashback:

Tae was back into the flashback as she looked at the man and he said, “You’re the Siren? How can this be?”

Tae could hear him clear as day. Then she listened as it continued.

Yi Fan says, “If you come work with us, we could rule Korea.”

Tae laughed and said, “Why would I want to work with a murderer?”

Joonmyun says, “Aren’t you one?”

Tae says, “No. I don’t kill the innocent. You do.”

Taosays, “Why care we standing here talking? She clearly doesn’t want to work with us, and she is going to cause problems with us. I say we just kill her and get it over with.”

Sehun says, “Back in the States she took out five gangs because they were associated with the death of her parents.”

Then suddenly, her flashback went further in the past. She was talking to those same men and Joonmyun says, “Right now, you’re EXO’s prey.”

Tae looks at Yi Fan and says, “I think it was you that killed my parents.”

Yi Fan says, “How would you know it was me?”

Tae says, “Neither of these men know English. Or they have very limited amount of English. You, on the other hand, know a LOT of English.”

Yi Fan says, “You can’t prove it was me.”

Tae gets a gun from Chanyeol and points it at Jongdae. She shoots him and looks at Yi Fan as she says, “You pulled the trigger.”

Yi Fan says, “They died in a car accident.”

Tae says, “That’s what you want me to believe. I read the report. Four bullets holes in both of them. One of the bullet holes was in their heads. Then you, and your cronies, put them in a car and made it look like a car accident.”

Tae says, “You wouldn’t kill me.”

Yi Fan laughed and said, “Oh? And how can you be so sure? You’re Kim Seokjin’s sister. You have no knowledge of gangs.”

Tae says, “If I don’t have any knowledge of gangs, how do you think I knew everything about EXO?”

End of Flashback:

Tae was breathing hard as tears were falling down her cheeks. Jin wrapped his arms around her as she sobbed in his shoulder. He could tell just from her crying that she just saw her memories. Everyone in the room was happy that Tae got her memory back, but sad that she was crying because of what happened to her family.

After a few minutes of crying, Jin let Tae go and he wiped the tears from her cheeks. Tae looks at Jin and says, “EXO. They killed our parents.”

Jin sighed and said, “I know.”

Tae looks at him and says, “What do you mean you know? You knew who killed our parents and you didn’t tell me?”

Jin said, “Well, I didn’t want you to get involved in a fight between BTS and EXO.”

Tae said, “Well, I’m in a fight now! I’m the ing Siren!”

Eric said, “Tae Eun, watch your language.”

Tae sighed and looked at Jin as she said, “I don’t think EXO are the only ones that killed our parents.”

Jin said, “What do you mean? There are others?”

Tae nodded and said, “Yes. When I was living in the States, I killed many gangs that had something to do with their death. But, I think there are others.”

Andy spoke and said, “You’re right, Tae. VIXX is one of them. But, there are at least two other gangs that might’ve had something to do with your parents death.”

Tae said, “Oh? Who else?”

Andy sighed and said, “Infinite and B.A.P.”

Tae shook her head and said, “I’ve never heard of them.”

Jin said, “Because they are based here in Korea. But, they are able to send their message to other parts of the world and get the job done without actually lifting a finger.”

Tae nods and says, “So, what do we do?”

Jin stands up and says, “Well, for one. You aren’t going to do anything. WE will take care of it.”

Tae stands up and says, “Excuse me? If you don’t remember, I am the Siren.”

Jin nods and says, “Yes you are. But, you’re also my little sister. I’m not about to put you in danger.”

Tae pokes a finger at Jin’s chest and said, “For your information...oppa. I’ve been in danger since I became the Siren. I think I know how to deal with it.”

Jin cringed when he heard her sarcastic way of saying ‘oppa’. He said, “Okay. So, what do you suggest?”

Tae said, “Well, you said that they are here in Korea. Well, then maybe you should have someone as a spy go in and talk to them.”

Jin laughed and said, “And who would be the willing bait for that idea?”

Tae looks at Jin and doesn’t say anything. Jin’s face fell and he said, “No. No, you are NOT doing this.”

Tae said, “It’s the perfect opportunity. They don’t know that I’m the Siren. I can go in and act really y to them.”

Jin shakes his head and said, “No. I’m not going to allow it.”

Tae chuckled and said, “What? I’ve been doing things on my own since mom and dad died. I can take care of myself, thank you. I never asked to come here, Seokjin. YOU asked me to come. So, don’t start becoming an authority figure on me.”

Jin shook his head and stood up. He walked out of the room and slammed the door. Eric looks at her and says, “What was that? How could you hurt him like that?”

Tae stands up and says, “What? It’s my fault that my brother is sensitive?”

Junjin, Taehyung, Jimin, and Minwoo run out of the room and go after Jin.

Namjoon says, “Jin hyung is only looking out for you, Tae. He IS your older brother.”

Tae looks at him and says, “Yeah? So? As I said before, I’m the Siren. I’ve learned to live by myself when my parents were killed. I don’t need an authority figure telling me how to live.”

Eric says, “I guess the spanking you got before didn’t teach you manners.”

Tae blushed and said, “It doesn’t matter whether I have manners because of it or not. If I were to leave right now and go back to the States, I could live on my own, and Jin could live his life happily here with all of you.”

Yoongi says, “What the are you saying? You want to leave him? After everything he’s done for you?”

Tae says, “As I said. I didn’t ask to come here. He asked. I came. But, now, it seems like it doesn’t matter what I do. If I do something wrong, I get hit because of it. If I do something right, I get questioned.” Tae walks over to the door and walks out.

Later that night…

Tae was so pissed with Jin and everyone else that she decided to go out and enjoy herself. She found out there was a nightclub not too far from them. She put on a red dress that came up to the middle of her thigh. The dress was low cut and accented her waist. She fixed her hair and did her makeup. Making sure to make her lips the focal point. She looked in the mirror and liked how she looks.

Tae has gym shoes on as she carries her red heels. She grabs a key from the table by the door and looks over at the den. She sighs and shakes her head as she walks out of the house. She tries the four cars, and found out the one the key works is Jin’s car. She gets in and starts the car. She pulls out of the driveway and past the guards. She didn’t realize how big of a mistake she is making.

Andy heard the car engine and had run to the door and tried to get Tae’s attention but she had left. Andy sighed and knew this was going to be bad. They were supposed to protect her and she was going to end her life by being stupid.

She gets to the nightclub and is stopped by the bouncer. She shows him her driver’s license and he looks her up and down. Then he lets her through. She’s never been to a nightclub before and she couldn’t believe how loud it was. Her ears were ringing when she walked through the door.

She sees people on the dancefloor and walks past them. She looks over and sees others making out and she cringes. She walks to the bar and a brown-haired bartender looks at her and says, “What will it be?”

She looks at the handsome bartender and smiles. She says, “I’ve never been here before. What do you suggest would be nice to try?”

She sits down and the bartender smiles and starts mixing a drink. He sets it in front of her and says, “It’s tequila. You’ll like it.”

Tae nods and reaches for the drink. Just before she can drink it, a hand comes up and takes the drink. Tae looks at who it was and says, “Hey!”

She couldn’t believe it was another handsome brown-haired man. He smiled at her and says, “A pretty lady like you shouldn’t be drinking a harsh drink like tequila.”

Tae looks at him and says, “How did you know it was tequila.”

The man smiles and says, “I can tell.”

The man looks at her and says, “I didn’t catch your name.”

Tae says, “I didn’t throw it at you.”

The man smiles again and says, “Nice. My name is Bang Yongguk. What’s yours?”

Tae looks at him and says, “Kim Tae.”

Yongguk looks at the bartender and says, “Red wine for the lady.”

Tae looks at Yongguk and said, “I can order my own drink, thank you.”

Yongguk looks at Tae and says, “I know. But, I don’t want you passing out on the floor.”

The bartender hands him a bloody Mary and wine. Yongguk looks at Tae and says, “Come on. Let’s go somewhere a little more quieter.”

Tae looks at him skeptically and decides to go with him. They walk past the crowd and there was a glass room at the end. He walks over and a brown-haired man opens the door. Yongguk walks in and Tae looks at the man. He was very young, but also very tall. She walks into the room and she realizes it’s soundproof. They sit down at the booth and he hands her the wine glass.

Yongguk looks at her and says, “So, Tae, what brings a beautiful goddess like you to a nightclub?”

Tae sighs and looks at the wine glass as she says, “Trying to drown my sorrows.”

Yongguk looked at her and says, “Sorrows? A beautiful girl like you? What happened?”

Tae looked at Yongguk and said, “Stop calling me that. I’m not that beautiful. As for what happened, I had a fight with my brother.”

Yongguk sighed and said, “Really? Why?”

Tae looks at him and says, “My brother is overprotective.”

Yongguk chuckled and said, “Well, there’s nothing wrong with that.”

Tae sighed and took a sip of her wine. She could taste the sweetness of it. She said, “Yeah, it is wrong. I didn’t ask to come to Korea. He wanted me to come and now everything I do is wrong and he acts like I’m still a little girl.” She looks at Yongguk and says, “I’m 21 for Christ sake.”

Yongguk looked at her and said, “I see. So, Tae. What do you do?”

Tae sat there and stiffened a little. She didn’t want Yongguk to know that she is the Siren. She looks at him and says, “I’m an assassin.”

Yongguk’s eyes widens and he says, “Really?”

Tae laughs and says, “No. I don’t have a job at the moment. But, it sounded believable.”

Yongguk kept looking at her and he smiled as he said, “I can give you a job.”

Tae was surprised and she said, “Really? Like what?”

Yongguk smiled and said, “Be my girl. You’ll get everything you ever wanted.”

Tae looked at him and said, “I…I don’t know. I’ve been in relationships before and they end up going sour.”

Yongguk looked at her and said, “Well, any relationship with me won’t go sour. What do you say?”

Tae takes another drink of her wine and she realizes that the wine is gone. She looks at him and says, “If you get me another wine, I’ll give you an answer.”

Yongguk smiles again and grabs the glass. He walks out and over to the bartender.

Tae took out her mirror and fixed her makeup and her hair and then put her mirror away as Yongguk walked into the room. He set the wine in front of her and even brought a bottle just in case. Tae smiled at Yongguk as she took a sip of the wine.

Yongguk said, “Well?”

Tae looks at the wine and then at Yongguk and says, “What the hell. I want to start doing things on my own without my brother being overprotective. Sure.”

Yongguk smiled and he leaned over and without her saying anything, he kissed her on the lips. Her eyes went wide and she pushed him away. Yongguk looked at her surprised and then he saw her face blushing.

Yongguk says, “I take it you’ve never been kissed.”

Tae shook her head and said, “No. I have. It’s just been a long time and so sudden.”

Yongguk chuckled and he said, “Alright. As seeing this is new territory for you, I won’t force myself on you. I’ll let you decide when you want too.”

Yongguk sits back and looks at the people dancing and then he looks at Tae. She takes another drink of wine. She suddenly leans over and kisses him on the lips.

Yongguk watched her move away and look at the drink. He says, “What was that?”

Tae bit her bottom lip as she said, “Maybe it’s the wine.”

Yongguk chuckled again and reaches over and pours more wine in her glass. She looks over at him.

After two hours of talking and drinking, the alcohol was starting to get to her. She was feeling a little woozy and heated. She looked over at Yongguk and said, “I…I think I should go. I’m not feeling too well.”

Yongguk held her arm and says, “Don’t leave yet. I can’t let you drive like this. Why don’t I take you?”

Tae looked at him and said, “Thank you, but I should get home.”

Yongguk nodded and said, “To your overprotective brother?”

Tae stood there and nodded. She tried to stand up but fell back in the seat. The room started to spin and her face was becoming more and more flushed.

Yongguk saw that Tae had her eyes closed and he tried to wake her, only to find out she had passed out. Yongguk sighed and called the young man in, “Zelo!”

Zelo walks in and says, “Yes, sir.”

Yongguk says, “Get the car. We are leaving.”

Zelo nodded and left. Yongguk had Tae’s head on his lap and softly her hair. Zelo came back and said, “The car is here.”

Yongguk nodded and picked up Tae. He was surprised at how light she was. He looked at Zelo and said, “Come on. Let’s go.”

Zelo says, “Who’s the girl?”

Yongguk smiles and says, “My new girlfriend. She’s a beauty, isn’t she?”

Zelo nodded and said, “Yeah. I’m not sure what the other hyungs are going to say about it.”

Yongguk says, “I don’t give a what they think. I’m the leader.”

They walk out of the nightclub and into the waiting limousine.

Zelo drives away from the nightclub and pulls onto a gated driveway and towards a beautiful mansion. It was made of red brick which made it look even more exquisite.

Yongguk carries Tae into the house with Zelo behind him. He lays her down in a guest bedroom and stands there looking at her. Then he sees her purse and takes out her wallet. He walks out of the bedroom and down the stairs. He sees the others and hands the driver’s license to another man and says, “Daehyun, take this and look up everything on Tae. I want to know if she can be trusted.”

Daehyun took the driver’s license and nodded.

 

To be continued…

 

Author’s Note:

What did you think of this chapter? Oh man, what is Tae getting herself into? She doesn’t even realize that Yongguk is part of the B.A.P gang. I don’t know how BTS and Shinhwa are going to handle it when they find out she’s the girlfriend of Bang Yongguk.

 

If you like this story please…

 

                                                               SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!