Chapter 11

Siren

* Some swearing and spanking in the chapter *

Andy put the headphones on and listened to the information that Tae had gotten while at the house. He still couldn’t believe that she disobeyed Jin, but even more how the hell she was able to put a cassette tape in the house without them knowing.

Andy continued to listen and he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He knew that he needed to get this information to Shinhwa and BTS right away. He walks out of the room and opens the door to the den. He walks in and says, “I think we have a bigger problem.”

Everyone looked at Andy and Eric said, “What’s wrong?”

Andy sighed and said, “B.A.P is not the only one that wants to get rid of us, but VIXX and Infinite are getting into it as well.” Andy looks at Tae and says, “Not only that, they are looking for Siren.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and said, “Me?”

Jin sighs and says, “Seems like you’re going to have to watch yourself even more now.”

Tae nodded and sighed as she said, “I didn’t think Siren would be a big deal here in Korea.”

Hoseok says, “Oh, you’re a BIG deal here. People are talking about the Siren ALL the time. It’s like a natural conversation now.”

Jin sighed and said, “Well, I think it would be better if you didn’t venture outside unless someone accompanies you.”

Tae looks at Jin and says, “WHAT?! Jinnie, I’m not five years old. I can take care of myself.”

Jin nodded and said, “Of course you can. But, remember, I’m grounding you for running away.”

Tae said, “But, Jinnie.”

Jin shook his head and said, “Don’t Jinnie me. You may have given us some evidence of what B.A.P is planning, but you were in trouble as well.”

Tae pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

Andy said, “Well, from what is being said, they don’t want Shinhwa. They want the Siren.”

Jin stood up and looked at Tae Eun as he said, “Okay, then it’s decided. I’m not letting you leave this house.”

Tae looks at Jin and said, “You can’t do this. I’m old enough to take care of myself.”

Jin sighed and said, “You already said that. But, if you keep this up, I’ll have to lock you up in your room.”

That got Tae to shut . When she was a kid, whenever she would do something wrong, Jin would lock her in her room which made her crazy. She can’t stand being locked in a room.

Tae looks over at Eric and says, “Can’t you do something? You’re older. Tell him he can’t do this.”

Eric held up his hands and said, “Sorry, but this is between you and your brother. I’m not going to get in the middle of it.”

Tae looks over at Namjoon and said, “What about you? You’re the leader.”

Namjoon sighs and says, “I’m sorry, Tae. But, Eric hyung is right. We can’t get involved in what your brother says. If he says that you can’t do something, then you’ve got to listen to him. There are rules, and one rule I know is that you never get in the middle of a sibling affair.”

Tae narrowed her eyes at him and said, “That’s funny. Since when did the gang BTS listen to rules?”

Before Namjoon could say something, Tae turned around and walked out of the den and slammed the door. Everyone looked at Jin.

Jin sighed and leaned his head back on the chair and said, “Oh man. Did I do the right thing?”

Minwoo walks over and stands next to the chair Jin was sitting in. He turned his head to look at Minwoo as he spoke, “Jin, you sometimes might say things that you might think isn’t right, but we can see how much you love and care for your sister. You are right when you said that she can’t do something because now she’ll be a target. Tae has to start listening to you and understanding that you are her brother and that you are just trying to protect her.”

Jin nodded and then said, “Yeah, but she’s been on her own for so long and because of that she created the Siren character, and now it seems that anything I say doesn’t matter.”

Eric walks over and says, “Well, you can always threaten her with a spanking.”

Jin chuckled and said, “I don’t know if I could do that again. I was feeling anxiety as I was punishing her before. I don’t like hurting her.”

Junjin said, “Well, you can always have Eric hyung, or someone else do it.”

Jin chuckled again and said, “Yeah. But, I realize I can’t keep her locked up. She can be a big asset to BTS, but I’m also worried that she’ll be found out and her life will be on the line.”

Hoseok walked over and said, “You’re not thinking of using her as bait just to see if B.A.P or any one of the other gangs are looking for the Siren?”

Jin sighs and rubs his hands over his face as he says, “That’s exactly what I was thinking, but then maybe I should just let Eric hyung or Namjoon think up ideas.”

Minwoo says to Jin, “You don’t have to do that. You’re doing find with Tae. Besides we can always help as well.”

Andy speaks, “Okay, just so you guys know from what I gather in the cassette, the gangs are supposed to come together in a week. B.A.P, VIXX, and Infinite are pretty strong, but I know with BTS and Shinhwa we are strong as well. What I want to know is are we going to alert our allies?”

Eric looks at Andy and says, “I’ll have to see if I can get a hold of Yunho and Leeteuk.”

Jungkook’s eyes went wide and said, “Yunho? You mean Yunho hyung from the gang TVXQ? You know them?”

Eric laughed and said, “Of course. We are great friends with their gang.”

Minwoo spoke, “Actually, their youngest Changmin was in trouble and in need of help. He was in our territory and we ended up helping him heal up. That’s when they came to our door and we found out they were from TVXQ. Since then, we became allies and help each other out in case we need it. Jaejoong is pretty much the mother of the group and doesn’t really fight, but he sure can punch pretty hard.”

Namjoon said, “Okay. Eric hyung, if you can contact them and let them know what is going on, maybe we can get together and try to keep the people safe.”

Jin stood up and said, “And whatever you do, do not tell them that Tae Eun is Siren. I don’t want them to want to go after her.”

Junjin laughed and said, “I don’t really think it would stay a secret with TVXQ.”

Jin says, “What do you mean?”

Junjin scratched his head and said, “Once Jaejoong gets one look at Tae Eun, he’d probably already figure out something is different about her. That’s his talent in a way. He knows things before you even say anything.”

Jin looks at Eric and says, “When would you be able to talk to them?”

Eric stands up and takes his phone out and says, “I’ll give them a call right now.”

Eric walks out of the room and the others were busy talking. Thirty minutes later, Eric walks in and says, “TVXQ will be here tomorrow. I told them of our problem and they want to help.”

BTS smiled and Jin said, “Good. I’m glad we have someone else on our side.”

The next day…

Tae had woken up early and got dressed in workout shorts and a workout shirt. She walked downstairs and then went down into the exercise room. She was down there for a few hours when everyone started waking up. Jin walked over to Tae’s room and knocked on the door. When she didn’t answer, he opened the door and found the bed made. He wondered where she could be. He asked each person but they were clueless as well.

Junjin walked down to the exercise room and saw Tae. She was using the boxing gloves to hit the punching bag, though she isn’t hitting it hard enough to make it move. She was using kicks and punches. He saw that she was sweated up and focused on hitting the bag. He decided to sneak up on her. He walked behind her and grabbed her around the waist. She cried out and started struggling against Junjin.

He held on as she struggled and tried to get him off her. She used her elbow and was able to get a few shots in his ribs but it still didn’t get him off her. Finally, she used her head and clobbered him in the forehead. He groaned and let her go. She turned around and punched him in the chest and he fell to the mat. She straddled his hips and raised one of her boxing gloves as he cried out.

“Tae! It’s me! Junjin!”

Tae sat there and looked at Junjin as she said, “What the are you doing coming up behind me? Don’t you know that you could’ve gotten hurt?”

Junjin smiled and said, “Well, I wanted to see how well you were doing. I noticed you don’t hit the bag very hard.”

Tae narrowed her eyes at him and says, “Well, I’m not exactly that strong.”

Junjin looks at his watch and says, “Well, we should get up. We have guests coming and you need to shower.”

Tae looks down at him and says, “You and I should spar one day.”

Junjin laughed as he smacked Tae’s backside causing her to yelp as she stood up and he stood up as well and said, “Yeah, I don’t think that would work. I would get you on the mat each time.”

Tae laughed and said, “Yeah, whatever.”

Tae and Junjin ran upstairs and into the kitchen. The others were awake and were surprised to see Tae in the kitchen. Tae explained to them that she was down in the exercise room. She ran up the stairs to shower and change. It took her a few minutes to shower. As she got out of the shower she heard the doorbell ring. She quickly dried her hair the best she could and she combed her hair to make it look neat. She put on a pair of black jeans and a grey shirt. She looked at her reflection in her mirror and shrugged.

She walked down the stairs and stopped in the middle of the stairs as she looked at the newcomers. She noticed Jin had looked her way and motioned for her to come down. The newcomers looked her way too. Jin walked over and lightly grabbed her elbow. He walked her over to the newcomers.

Jin said, “Tae, I want you to meet someone.”

Tae watched as the newcomers walked toward her and she took a step back but Jin kept her next to him. The one gentleman stopped in front of her and bowed as he said, “My name is Jung Yunho.”

Tae stood there and didn’t say anything until she got nudged by Jin. She looked at him and then at Yunho and said, “My name is Kim Tae Eun.”

Next another man walked over and bowed to her and said, “My name is Park Yoo Chun.”

Tae bowed to him and said, “Kim Tae Eun.”

Another man walked over and bowed as he said, “My name is Kim Jun Su.”

Tae bowed to him and said, “Kim Tae Eun.”

A taller man walked over and bowed as he said, “Shim Chang Min.”

Tae bowed and said, “Kim Tae Eun.”

Tae watched as they walked to the side and then she noticed the last person walk over. She could exactly figure out if it was a he or a she. The person looked so pretty. She couldn’t stop staring at the face of the person. Finally, the person stood in front of her and bowed.

“My name is Kim Jae Joong. I am the mother of this group.”

Tae realized it was a man. But, he looked so angelic. She bowed and said, “Kim Tae Eun.”

Jaejoong smiled and then looked down. He walked over and took her hands in his as she flinched from the touch. Jaejoong looked at her knuckles and saw they were red and there was a bit of broken skin.

Jaejoong looked at Tae and said, “Do you fight? Young girls shouldn’t fight.”

Tae tried to get her hand out of Jaejoon’s grip and she said, “No. I don’t fight. I was wearing boxing gloves.”

Jaejoong kept his hand on her wrist which she kept trying to shrug off and he turned to Shinhwa and said, “Eric hyung, is she yours?”

Eric laughed as he walked over and shook his head as he said, “No. She is BTS’s.”

Jaejoong looked at Tae and said, “A BTS girl. That’s a surprise.”

Tae narrowed her eyes and said, “Why? Can you let my hand go, please?”

Jaejoong kept his hand on her wrist as he looked at BTS and Jin walked towards them. He said, “She’s my little sister.”

Jaejoong’s eyes went wide and he said, “Your sister? Interesting. Why do you let your sister fight?”

Jin looked at Tae and said, “What?”

Tae kept struggled with Jaejoong and she looked at Tae and said, “I wasn’t fighting. I went down in the exercise room and was hitting the punching bag. I had on boxing gloves.”

Jaejoong showed Jin the inflamed knuckles. Jin walked over and gasped. He looked at Tae and said, “How did this happen if you had boxing gloves on.”

Jaejoong says, “It’s because the gloves are probably too big for her. She needs boxing gloves that fit her size.”

Jin nodded and said, “Oh. Well, I guess we’ll have to look into it.”

Jaejoong looked over at Tae and lightly touched her cheek with his fingers which made her flinch again. She tried to move away and she looked over at Jin and said, “Do you mind?”

Jin crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head saying, “No. I don’t. You have to get used to people doing this. We have another gang who has a few members who love to interact with people through touch.”

Tae sighed and she looked at Jaejoong and said, “Can you please let me go? I want to go and put something on my hands.”

Jaejoong looked at Jin and said, “Where do you keep your cream for injuries?”

Jin was a little surprised by the question and he said, “It’s in all the bathrooms. There is a bathroom next to the kitchen.”

Jaejoong smiled and nodded as he walked away but pulled Tae along. She squeaked and tried to pull away but Jaejoong was stronger despite the way he looked. He finally found the bathroom and brought her inside. He closed and locked the door as he finally let her go.

Tae stood there and rubbed her wrist as she watched Jaejoong look through the medicine cabinet. Finally, he found what he was looking for and he turned to look at Tae.

He said, “Sit on the toilet seat.”

Tae looked at him and said, “You don’t have to do this. I can do it myself.”

Jaejoong put his hands on his hips and said, “Then, why didn’t you? If you would’ve done it, I wouldn’t be doing it now. So, do as I say and sit on the seat so I can clean your knuckles.”

Tae stood there and said, “I don’t want you to do my hands.”

Jaejoong huffed and walked over. He grabbed Tae around her waist and bent her over as he applied three hard smacks to her backside which caused her to yelp. He let her go and she rubbed her backside.

Jaejoong said, “Now do as I say, or you’ll get more.”

Tae pouted as she sat down on the toilet seat as she gave Jaejoong her hands. She watched as Jaejoong very gently watched her knuckles and then applied the cream. She tensed and whimpered when the cream was put on. Jaejoong saw her and tried to be more gentle.

After he was done. He wrapped her knuckled in gauze and he put the medicine away. He walked over to the door, unlocked it and opened the door. He motioned for her to come with him. They walked over to the group which had gone into the den. Jaejoong walked in and then Tae.

Jin walked over and looked at her knuckles and immediately started to scold her as he said, “Why were you using the boxing gloves? You know I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

Tae whimpered and hung her head as she felt eyes all on her. He heard Jaejoong say, “She’s fine. It wasn’t as bad as I expected. Though she should think about getting glove suited for her.”

Jin looked at Tae who was looking at the floor. He said, “Go and get something to drink.”

Tae nodded as she walked out of the den. Jaejoong says, “Tae is a very pretty girl. I didn’t know that you had any sisters Seokjin.”

Jin said, “Well, I kept her well-hidden. She was living in the States and when our parents died, I sent for her to come live with me and BTS.”

Jaejoong nodded and he walked over to Yunho and sat on the arm couch and said, “I am also surprised that she is a “special” girl.”

Jin tensed up and said, “What do you mean by “special”?

Jaejoong said, “Oh please. Don’t tell me you don’t see that she has two personalities.”

Jin looked at BTS and Shinhwa and then at Jaejoong. Jaejoong continued, “As I was cleaning her wounds I noticed that she has a very kind and gentle personality not to mention very shy as well. But, I also noticed that she can be very forceful and in your face when she wants to be.”

Jin says, “You could see it when you were with her?”

Jaejoong nodded and said, “Yeah. She may have also got a slap on the for her attitude. But, I’m figuring she can be dangerous, am I right?”

Jin tensed again and said, “Um, I guess.”

Jin doesn’t want them to know about Tae being the Siren so he wants to appear stupid to them, but he clearly finds out that you shouldn’t try doing that, especially around Jaejoong.

Jaejoong stands up and says, “There is something about her that I like. She reminds me of someone.”

Minwoo spoke up and said, “Oh? Who?”

Jaejoong said, “The Siren.”

Everyone tensed in the room. Junsu noticed the way everyone acted when Jaejoong mentioned the Siren.

Hyesung says, “Oh? Why would you say that?”

Jaejoong said, “Because, I remember reading up on the Siren a while back and saw that she only killed the people that had hurt her. She never killed the innocent, only the bad people. I could feel almost the same thing coming from Tae.”

Jin nodded and said, “Oh? Well, I’ve told Tae to tone it down when she is with other people. She gets in trouble easily.”

Jaejoong nodded and clapped his hands together and said, “I want to invite her over to our house.”

Jin’s eyes went wide and he said, “What?”

Jaejoong looked at Yunho and then at Shinhwa and BTS as he said, “I like her so much that I want her to come and live with us for a while.”

Jin scratched his head and said, “Um, thank you for the request…but…”

Jaejoong said, “But what? You wouldn’t want your sister out of your hair for a while? Besides she won’t be so tense all the time.”

Jin sighed and said, “Jaejoong hyung, I know Tae wouldn’t want to go with you. She just met you and she’ll feel shy and awkward.”

Jaejoong shook his head and said, “Don’t worry about it. I’ll be VERY nice to her…as long as she’s nice to us as well. I’m going to go talk to her.”

Jin stood up just as Jaejoong bounced out the door. Jin looked at Yunho and said, “Hyung, you can’t let Jaejoong hyung do this. Tae felt uncomfortable with you guys when she saw you.”

Yunho stood up and nodded as he said, “I know. But, when jaejoong gets that motherly look in his eyes, you can’t do anything about it.”

Just as Jin was about to say something they heard a scream. They all ran out and into the kitchen where Jin blinked his eyes a few times. Jaejoong was there with Tae tucked under his arm, bent over. He saw Jaejoong smack her backside which caused her to yelp.

Tae looked over at Jin and said, “Jinnie, please help.”

Jin said, “Um. What happened?”

Tae said, “He attacked me.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes as he looked at Jin and said, “I did not attack her. I just…surprised her. She attacked me.”

Jaejoong righted her up and she put her hands over her backside as she moved away and ran over to Jin. He wrapped his arms around her.

Jaejoong looked at Tae and said, “The reason why I came here was because I wanted to know if you would like to come with us and stay at our house for a while. We have a lot of fun things to do there. Would you be interested?”

Tae looked at Jaejoong and then at Jin. She looked at Jaejoong and shook her head as she said, “No.”

Just then Jin spoke and said, “Maybe it would be nice to go somewhere else, where you’ll be more protected.”

Tae looked over at Jin and said, “What? You’re throwing me out?”

Jin shook his head and said, “No. It’s just that with the Infinite, B.A.P and VIXX threat, it would be better if you stayed somewhere else for a while, until we can get it situated.”

Tae said, “But, I don’t want to go with them. Please, Jinnie.”

Jin sighed and said, “Sorry, but I think it would be best to go with them. Besides, jaejoong hyung looks like he’s doing a fine job keeping you in line.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she said, “No. I’m not going.”

Jin sighed again and said, “You’re going and that’s final.” Jin turned and walked out of the kitchen and walked up the stairs.

Tae looked at the others and said, “Namjoon, you’re the leader of BTS. Can’t you do something?”

Namjoon shrugged and said, “TVXQ are very prominent figures. If Jaejoong hyung says to stay with them, I’d take it up on them.”

Tae looks at Eric and said, “What about you? You’re older than they are. Can’t you do something?”

Eric said, “I think Jaejoong is doing a fine job with you. You need someone who can keep you in line. We can’t do it all the time, and Jin doesn’t have the heart to do it. I think it would be best.”

Tae narrowed her eyes at Eric and then she looked at Jaejoong as he smiled. Jaejoong says, “Why don’t you go and pack. Once we finish up here, we’ll be leaving.”

Tae stood there and stared at Jaejoong. When he stepped forward, she took a step back and then turned. She walked towards the stairs and ran up to her room. She opened the door and saw Jin already packing a bag for her.

“Jin, what are you doing?”

Jin looked up and said, “Getting your things ready, what does it look like?”

Tae said, “But, I don’t want to go with them. Why are you doing this?”

Jin stopped and stood up. He looked at her and said, “Right now, you are a target. When the gangs find out that you are the Siren, you’ll be in more danger than ever. TVXQ are highly skilled assassins. They can protect you better than we can. Besides, I can’t be thinking about you if we are fighting.”

Tae’s eyes filled with tears and said, “But…I don’t want to leave you.”

Jin walked over and wrapped his arms around her and said, “I don’t want you to either. But, it’s for the best. Please, just do this for me. It will make me feel better knowing that you are safe somewhere else. Plus don’t worry, you’ll not be there for long. Just until this blows over and they stop looking for the Siren.”

Tae pouted and said, “I’m going to miss you, Jinnie.”

Jin smiled and said, “I’ll miss you too. Just behave when you’re with TVXQ.”

Tae sighed and said, “I understand.”

Jin walked over to the door and said, “Fill the bag with whatever you need and then come down. They will be here for a while and then they’ll leave.”

Jin closed the door and walked away. He really didn’t want to send Tae away, but he’s afraid that if she stays, she could get into more danger. He walked downstairs and into the den. Shinhwa, BTS and TVXQ were busy talking as he walked in.

Jaejoong looked up and said, “Is she getting ready?”

Jin nodded and said, “Yeah. I just hope you know what you’re doing. She isn’t going to be so happy leaving here. She’ll be quiet for a while, and I have a feeling she’ll blow up at some point if she gets pressured.”

Jaejoong nodded and said, “I know. Don’t worry, we’ll take good care of her.”

Yunho said, “So, our informant has mentioned that Infinite, B.A.P and VIXX are getting restless and are ready to start a fight. But, they are waiting for the right time to do it. I could let Super Junior know about what is going on and see where to go from there.”

Changmin spoke up and said, “Oh, by the way, we heard about what happened to EXO. Was it really from the Siren?”

Junjin spoke up and nodded as he said, “Yes. She REALLY nailed them.”

Changmin shook his head and said, “I would LOVE to meet her. She is awesome.”

Jaejoong sighed and said, “Changmin has been in love with the Siren ever since he heard about what she did to EXO. He’s been wanting to get rid of EXO for a few years and he was so happy to hear that she did the job for him.”

Jin bit his bottom lip and wondered now if giving Tae to TVXQ is even a good idea. What if they find out that she IS the Siren? Will they still protect her or hand her over to the wolves?

They were still busy talking, when the clock struck 5 pm. Jaejoong looked at the clock and said, “Well, we should be getting on our way. We got a lot done and I’m eager to get Tae Eun settled in her room.”

They walked out of the den and stopped. There on the bottom step was Tae. She had her head leaning on the wall under the banister. She didn’t move. They walked over to her and found out she was sleeping. Jaejoong stood there and looked at her. He thought she looks so peaceful and angelic.

Jin walked over and lightly shook Tae’s arm. She grumbled something and rubbed her eyes with her hands. Jaejoong was starting to ogle over her even more. Tae opened her eyes and saw them all standing there. She smiled at Jin and then saw Jaejoong. Her smile suddenly faded.

Jin stood her up and wrapped his arms around her as he said, “Behave and do whatever they tell you, understand?”

Tae pulls back and looks at Jin as she says, “Are you sure about this Jinnie? I don’t want to leave you.”

Jin felt a lump in his throat and he nodded as he said, “Yes. I’m sure. You’ll be safe with them. I’ll call you when everything is fine, okay?”

Tae sighed and said, “I guess.”

Jaejoong held out his hand and she looked at his hand and then at Jaejoong as she just stood there. Already, Jaejoong can see the fire in her eyes that wasn’t there a minute ago. Jaejoong smiled and reached over and grabbed Tae’s arm and led her out. Changmin and Junsu picked up her bags and they walked out of the house.

Jin walked over to the door and watched as she got in the car and they drove off. Hyesung walked over and slung his arm around Jin’s shoulder and said, “Don’t worry about Tae. She’s in good hands. If anyone is perfect in keeping Tae safe, it’s TVXQ. You’ll see her again.”

Jin sighed as tears filled his eyes. He promised to keep his sister safe and he feels like he just sent her to the wolves. BTS looked at Jin and saw him standing there with the door still open. Namjoon motioned to the others and they walked over and put their hands on Jin’s back as Namjoon stood in front and saw tears running down Jin’s cheeks. He wrapped his arms around Jin’s waist as he let Jin cry on his shoulder. He ran his hands over Jin’s head and back as the others were trying to comfort Jin. Jin has always been the one to comfort BTS. He is the mother of the group, but this time he needs the comfort as his heart is breaking in watching his sister leaving with another gang. He knows he’ll see her again, it’s just hard.

 

To be continued…

Author’s Note:

I do want to apologize for taking so long to write another chapter. I was busy with school and once summer break came, I had writer’s block and couldn’t come up with something. Not to mention that I’m going on a road trip with my mom in two weeks so I was busy with getting things ready. I wanted to try and get something posted.

What did you think of the chapter?

I wanted to introduce TVXQ into the story, as seeing they will be the ones taking care of Tae Eun while BTS and Shinhwa deal with Infinite, B.A.P, and VIXX. There might be a fight in the next chapter between the gangs, but I’m not sure. I haven’t worked out what is going to happen in the next chapter.

 

If you like the story or chapter please….

 

                                                                SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!