Chapter 18

Siren

*No spanking in this chapter. There is blood and violence, though.*

Yongguk walked over to Jin and held up a small computer and said, “Take a look. Your friends are outside waiting to come in and save you. How sweet.”

Jin was watching the video and saw Tae standing there and talking to Leeteuk. Jin doesn’t want her there. He sighs and looks at Yongguk.

Yongguk looks at Jin and says, “What’s with that look?”

Jin says, “Do whatever you want to me, but I know for a fact that Tae will do everything in her power to make you beg to not kill you.”

Yongguk laughed and said, “Beg? Who me? That’s a laugh. She’s couldn’t make a fly beg.”

Jin says, “How do you know? You haven’t been around her long enough to know what she can and can’t do.”

Yongguk stands up and looks at Jin. Then he looks at VIXX and walks over to them.

Jin sighs and looks down at the ground as Eric says, “Jin what are you doing? Are you trying to get yourself killed?”

Jin says, “What would it matter? I’m dead whether it be by Yongguk’s hand or my own sister’s.”

Eric turned his head to try and look at Jin and then he said, “Tae wouldn’t hurt you.”

Jin sighed and said, “You don’t know that. I’ve seen her become a completely different person.”

Eric says, “Jin, don’t give up. Tae wouldn’t like it knowing that you gave up.”

Yongguk walked over to the computer monitors and watched as the men in the rooms are in range to start shooting. He took a walkie talkie and spoke in it.

“I want everyone to be ready to shoot on my command.”

Yongguk watched the monitor and saw Tae walk over to Leeteuk and stand there as if a statue. He shakes his head and says, “Shoot.”

Jin jumped when he started to hear the sound of shooting from the floors above. He closed his eyes as he could just imagine what it must be like.

Outside...

Leeteuk nodded and said, “We are here to help Jin as well.”

Suddenly, they heard glass breaking and pellets hitting the cars. Tae and Leeteuk jumped back when they saw a bullet hit the brick wall. They looked up to see the darkened rooms and knew the snipers were up there. Leeteuk looked behind him and saw Kangin, and Donghae had been shot. Not severely, but enough that they were out of commission.

Super Junior, TVXQ, Namjoon, Minwoo, Yoongi, and Junjin took out their guns, along with Tae. They started shooting back in the rooms. They heard crying out and knew they had hit someone. A few of them fell from the rooms to the concert below. Blood splattered on the ground from the many snipers dying as their heads exploded when they met the concert below. It didn’t faze Tae as she continued to shoot at the snipers.

Inside...

Yongguk banged on the desk and yelled out as he watched the men dying by the gangs outside.

Jin sat there and smirked as he realized that Yongguk was losing.

Everyone was hiding behind the cars as they were shooting back at the snipers. They were slowly starting to run out of ammo and they had to reload with whatever clips they had left.

Tae looked at everyone and said, “We need to get into that hotel.”

Namjoon looks at Tae and says, “Well, if you have a better idea to get in there, please let us know. But, right now, we can’t even move without a sniper taking our heads off.”

Tae didn’t want to sit there and wait. She looked over and saw Super Junior and TVXQ shooting back and her eyes went wide when Zhou Mi was hit by a bullet. Then Eunhyuk, Shindong, Yesung, and Siwon were hit by stray bullets. She noticed how Junsu was cradling his arm and she saw blood. She couldn’t let this continue.

Tae said, “HOLD YOUR FIRE!”

Super Junior, TVXQ, Minwoo, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Junjin looked at her.

She stood up and said, “YONGGUK! I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE AND DESPERATE TO HAVE A PIECE OF ME! I’M WILLING TO COME IN!”

Namjoon said, “Are you crazy? Are you trying to get killed?”

She looked back at the hotel. The shooting had stopped.

Inside...

Yongguk had walked over to Jin and saw him smirk. It didn’t help that Jin was egging him on and saying, “What is poor Yongguk not having a good day? Your pathetic men are no match for Tae and the others. You’re outnumbered. You should just give up.”

Yongguk got so mad he raised his fist and started to beat Jin in the face. Soon, Jin’s face was littered with bruises and cuts that were bleeding. His lip and left cheek was bleeding.

Yongguk said, “I should kill you, but I want you to watch as I kill your sister, and then you.”

Yongguk heard a voice outside. He walked over to the window and listened. He heard Tae talking to him. Yongguk walked over to the front of the hotel with VIXX next to him. He opened the doors and walked outside. He smiled as he saw Tae standing behind a car.

Yongguk said, “Ah, is Siren giving up?”

Tae said, “Not hardly. Tell your men to lower their guns and you and I can fight one on one.”

Yongguk smirked and said, “Really? You’re not planning anything are you?”

Tae chuckled and said, “Boy are you stupid. Do you think I’m smart enough to think up ideas? I do everything the way I want too.”

Yongguk stood there and said, “Okay. Let’s go one on one.”

Tae handed her gun to Junjin as she walked around the car and stood in front of the car. She said, “One condition.”

Yongguk said, “What’s that?”

Tae said, “Let Eric and Jin go.”

Yongguk says, “I can let Eric go, but Jin is staying here.”

Tae narrowed her eyes at him and said, “What did you do to him?”

Yongguk smirked and said, “Nothing....yet.”

Tae realized he’s using Jin as bait. Tae knows this will end badly. She has tried every way possible to keep from showing Jin how evil she can be. Yongguk is trying to put a steak between the siblings. But, she can’t do anything about it. If Yongguk wants to do this, then so be it.

Tae said, “Okay. Fine. Then let Eric go.”

A few minutes later, Eric walks out and passes Yongguk. He stands next to Tae and says, “Are you sure about this?”

Tae didn’t look at him and says, “My only mission is Jin. Just you and the rest stay alive. I know the minute I go in there, the snipers and VIXX will attack you.” Tae looks at Eric and says, “Don’t die. I just might need the strength from Shinhwa, Super Junior, TVXQ, and BTS.”

Eric nodded and walked over to the others. Tae didn’t look behind her as she walked towards Yongguk. She walks past him and into the hotel. Yongguk walks over to N and says something. He looks behind him and smirks at Eric.

Eric says, “She was right.”

Junjin said, “What do you mean hyung?”

Eric says, “Be ready. We are going to have a fight on our hands.”

And that’s exactly what happened. The minute Yongguk closed and locked the door, chaos happened. VIXX and the snipers started shooting again. But, this time, VIXX ran across the street and lunged at the gangs behind the cars. They were unprepared at what was happening.

Inside the hotel...

Tae could hear the gunfire outside but she wasn’t going to let it distract her. Her life is on the line to save Jin. She can’t afford distractions. They walked towards the middle of the hotel where it opens into a ballroom. It looked like it was a grand ballroom at one time. But, since it’s been abandoned, the beauty had turned to gray. Tae looked and she saw someone at the far end of the room. She looked at Yongguk.

Yongguk said, “Yes, that is Jin. He’s waiting for you.”

Tae looks at Yongguk and says, “Why is he here? He shouldn’t be here to see this.”

Yongguk said, “Why not? Are you afraid of what he’s going to think when he sees you kill someone? Maybe he’ll turn his back on you.”

Tae looks at Yongguk and then at Jin. Then she looked at Yongguk and said, “You’re a piece of , you know that?”

Yongguk smiled and bowed as he said, “Thank you for the compliment. Now, shall we get started?”

Tae says, “Okay. So, how are we doing this? Hand to hand or weapon to weapon?”

Yongguk looks at her and says, “Have you ever used knives before?”

Tae looked at him and said, “Siren pretty much-used anything that she could get her hands on.”

Yongguk smirks and says, “Nice.” He walks over to a table and takes some knives out of their holsters and walked over to her. He handed her the hilt of a long double-edged knife and said, “Here you go, princess.”

Tae takes the knife and looks at it. She looks up and sees him stand in front of her. He bows and then she bows. He looks at her and suddenly he lunges at her with the knife. She tries to keep out of range of the knife.

At one point she doesn’t move fast enough and he slices her arm. She groans and touches her arm and sees blood. Yongguk looks at the knife and smiles. He lunges at her again and again. She tries to swipe at him with the knife and he stabs her in the left shoulder. She cries out and falls to her knees as she touches her shoulder and sees blood on her fingers.

Yongguk says, “You must be getting old, Tae Eun. You’re not the badass killer that I heard about. Come on. Do something.”

Tae made the mistake of looking towards Jin and Yongguk got the connection. He smiles and says, “Ah, I see. You are trying to keep your head because of Jin. Well, let’s change that.”

Yongguk clapped and in walked three men. They walked over to Jin and two of the stood on either side, while the third one was behind him. Yongguk nodded and the one man on Jin’s left took out a knife and jabbed it into Jin’s left thigh. His cries made Tae jump. Her eyes went wide and she started to move until Yongguk spoke.

“You go to him, it can cause him to die quicker.”

Tae looked at Yongguk and said, “Leave him alone. He has nothing to do with this.”

Yongguk says, “There IS a reason to do this.”

Tae says, “Oh? Why?”

Yongguk says, “Because, it wouldn’t be fun if the stakes became higher.”

Tae looked over and saw the man take the knife out of Jin’s thigh. Tae felt her blood boil looking the blood that was dripping on the floor. Tae looked over at Yongguk.

Yongguk the blood that was on his knife and said, “Come on, princess. I want to see what you got.”

Tae and Yongguk fought and each time Tae thought she got Yongguk, he sliced her. She was kneeling on the floor holding her neck that had a slice on it. She heard a cry out and saw the other man stab Jin’s other thigh. Tae’s eyes went wide and she cringed as she heard him cry and scream from the pain as the man removed the knife.

Yongguk said, “Pity, really. I liked Jin. But, he was a nuisance. I was really hoping that he would be alive to see YOU die. But, I guess it looks like it will be the other way around.”

Tae slowly stood up and groaned from the pain in her body. She stood straight up and breathed heavily. There were a few nicks and scratches that she gave him, but nothing compared to what she has. Tae stood there and closed her eyes. She softly spoke.

“I’m sorry Jin.”

Yongguk narrowed his eyes at her and said, “What?”

Tae looked at him and his expression changed. He got a sudden shiver in his spine. The looks she gave him means instant death. She motioned for him and said, “You want the REAL Siren. Then you’ll have to come to me to find out.”

Yongguk smirked and said, “This will be good.”

Yongguk strolled over to her and when he was within reach he sliced the knife through the air, but Tae moved out of the way. Tae had enough time to jab the knife into Yongguk right shoulder causing him to cry out in pain. He touched his shoulder and he looked at her.

Yongguk lunged at her but each time he missed she jabbed another part of his body. After about 10 failed attempts at killing Tae, Yongguk was staggering as his blood was pooling on the floor. Tae was standing a few feet away and looked at him. He looked at her knife and it was literally dripping blood on the floor.

Yongguk coughed up blood as he said, “H...How can you kill someone like this?”

Tae slowly walked up to him and said, “Because. I dealt with so much pain from losing my family that I use them as my charge to kill.”

Yongguk said, “But...I didn’t kill your family.”

Tae grabbed his throat, which caused him to fall to the floor on his back. She said, “You have my brother and letting him bleed to death. That is called killing my family. So, now I’m going to do you justice. I’m going to kill you. You’ll be happy to finally be killed by the Siren.”

Yongguk spit up more blood as Tae took her knife and jabbed it in his throat causing blood to spurt out and coat Tae and the floor. Within seconds Yongguk was dead. Tae slowly stood up and turned to look at Jin. Jin’s eyes went wide. Her face was covered in blood, but the look in her eyes was deadly.

Tae walked toward him and one of the men ran over to her and she took her knife and sliced his throat as he fell to the floor bleeding to death. The next man ran at her and he fought her with his knife and she jabbed him in the throat as well. Then she jabbed him in the chest multiple times until he bled to death. She looked at the last man and he held a knife to Jin’s throat.

Tae took a step towards them when the door opened behind her. In ran Namjoon, Yoongi, Minwoo, Junjin, Super Junior, and TVXQ. They looked at the dead men and then saw Tae. She stood there with blood all over her. She turned her back to them as the man held the knife to Jin’s neck.

The man said, “Take another step, and I’ll cut his neck and let him bleed to death even more.”

Tae stopped and looked at Jin. His face was pale and his eyes were showed fright. Tae looked at the man and weighed her options. She knew what she had to do, but it was hard for her. She sighed and she held her knife in her hand as the man was ready to slice Jin’s throat.

Tae looked at Jin and said, “Kim Seokjin, I am sorry. I am going to hate myself for the rest of my life, but I don’t see another way. Please, forgive me.”

Jin looks at Tae and says, “T...Tae?”

Everything seemed to have stopped at that second. Everyone behind her can’t believe what just happened. Even the man behind Jin couldn’t believe what just happened. The man looked down and saw a knife had embedded itself into Jin’s chest. Jin looked up and coughed up blood as he looked at Tae. She stood there without the knife.

The man was shaking and Tae reached behind her and grabbed a hold of something. As the man backed away and was ready to get the hell out of there, he had a knife sticking out of his forehead as he fell to the floor dead. Tae stood there looking at everything. Blood was running down her body and pooling at her feet. She looked at Jin’s slumped over body as he was still tied to the chair with a knife in his chest.

Screaming and yelling was behind her. But, she didn’t hear anything. She fell to her knees as she watched people run past her to help Jin. She collapsed to the floor as blackness was slowly taking over. She saw them take Jin away and she looked up to see someone standing above her and she spoke.

“I’m sorry...Jin.”

Then she closed her eyes and fell unconscious.

 

To be continued...

 

Author’s Note:

So, what did you think of this chapter? Wow. That’s all I can say. So much fighting going on. Can you believe that Tae actually stabbed her brother with the knife? What was she thinking? If Jin survives, what do you think he’ll do? Will he turn his back on Tae, now that he sees how she really is, or will he still protect her? What about the others?

I could just see the look on Super Junior, TVXQ, Namjoon, Yoongi, Junjin and Minwoo’s faces when they saw her throw the knife at Jin and stab him. Poor Jin.

Just so you know, Yongguk is dead. The other B.A.P is not dead...yet. You’ll find out in the next chapter what happened to VIXX. We also have Infinite to deal with too.

We have two more chapters, but it might go a little over 20 chapters if there’s more to explain.

 

So, if you like this story and/or chapter, please...

 

                                                    SUBSCRIBE...COMMENT...UPVOTE!!!