Chapter 8

Siren

*Swearing in this chapter and spanking*

Everyone gasped. Didn't Tae know who anyone was? Jin looked at the doctor and said, “She can’t remember who we are?”

The doctor looked at Jin and the others and said, “Because her head was hit so hard, she suffered temporary amnesia. Don’t worry it shouldn’t last too long.”

Jin sighed and said, “So, for now, what do we do?”

The doctor said, “Well, let her remember everyone on her own. Don’t try to force her to remember. It could cause severe headaches.”

Jin nodded and said, “I see.”

The doctor said, “All I’m going to say, is introduce things to her again, but be patient with her. She needs to trust you again.”

The doctor looked at her watch and said, “If you boys can, get her out of the bed and walking. I’ll take out some of the wires. She needs to get used to her legs again. I’ll check on her again to see how she’s walking, and then she might be able to leave sometime today.”

The doctor left and everyone looked at Tae. She felt uneasy and looked at her bed. She didn’t remember anyone. She felt someone touch her and she looked over to see the guy who was in a wheelchair and had been sleeping next to her.

Tae sighed and said, “W…Who are you, again?”

Jin felt like breaking down and he said, “My name is Jin. I’m your older brother.”

Tae nodded and said, “Oh, okay. Do I live with you?”

Jin nodded and said, “Yes you do.”

Tae looked at her arms and then looked at Jin as she said, “What happened to me?”

Jin sighed and said, “You were in a fight.”

Tae gasped and said, “I was?” Then a second later she asked, “Did I win?”

Jin chuckled and said, “Yes you did.”

Tae smiled and then looked up to see Jungkook and Jimin walk over. She tensed up and she looked over at Jin with fear in her eyes.

Jin touched her hand and said, “Don’t be afraid. They are friends. They want to help you.”

Tae nodded and watched as they walked closer. Andy threw the covers off and he helped her out of bed. She took Jungkook and Jimin’s arm and walked slowly with them. She had to get the feeling back in her legs as seeing she hasn’t been walking around for about a month. She stumbled and almost fell to the floor if Jungkook didn’t catch her in time. He helped her to stand up and they continued watching. Tae’s face was turning pink from the closeness she had with Jungkook.

BTS walked over and sat next to Jin and Hoseok said, “Man. It’s hard watching this.”

Jin said, “You’re telling me. My sister doesn’t even know who I am.”

Namjoon said, “Be patient with her. She’ll remember. Just give it time.”

Jungkook and Jimin walked around the room with Tae to get the feeling of her legs again. Tae would get tired and they would take her back to the bed and let her rest. Then an hour later, they would try again. They didn’t want Tae to spend another day in the hospital.

The doctor came back about three hours later to see Tae walking around with Jungkook and Jimin on her arms. The doctor watched the way she was walking and saw how they watched her. The doctor walked over to Namjoon.

“After evaluating her, I’ll get the papers to sign her out. Remember, don’t force her to remember anything. Let her remember on her own. Give her things that she liked and if she remembers them, write them down. This is a prescription for pain medicine for her in case she feels pain from the surgery. There’s also a prescription for aspirin in case she gets a headache.” The doctor said.

The doctor was about to leave and then she walked over to Namjoon and said, “Oh, and if she shows any signs of hostility to any of you, don’t worry. She’s not mad at you, it’s just that because she can’t remember she’ll become a little hostile toward people. She might try and get her memory back and while she does that, she can end up with a severe headache which can turn hostile towards someone.”

Namjoon smirked and then said, “When she becomes hostile how do we keep her in line?”

The doctor blushed and said, “You can try disciplining her, but Just not hard, and don’t bend her over anything. Her ribs still need to heal.”

Namjoon nodded and said, “Thank you, doctor.”

The doctor left to get Tae cleared to leave. Namjoon watched as Tae was led back to her bed and she laid down. She was breathing heavily and Jimin went to get some water in a cup. He brought it back and she drank it.

Jin said, “You did really well, Tae.”

Tae looked at him and said, “Thanks. I’m so winded.”

A nurse walked in and handed Namjoon a paper. He signed it and then the nurse said, “She can go home. She just needs some clothes.”

Jin looked at them and Hoseok said, “I’ll go. Just stay here.”

Hoseok took a cab back to the house and he walked in. Junjin was walking on a crutch and he said, “What’s going on? How is Tae?”

Hosoek said, “She’s pretty banged up. She has temporary amnesia at the moment. I have to bring her some clothes so that she can come back home.”

Junjin’s eyes went wide and said, “Amnesia? Oh, man. I didn’t know it was that serious.”

Hoseok nodded and said, “Yeah. She beat the out of EXO. Anyway, I’ll tell you later.”

Hoseok ran up and got a bag together and put in all her clothes especially a bra and . He ran down the stairs and took one of the cars back to the hospital. He walked in with the bag. He set it on the bed. Tae stood up. Jungkook and Jimin went to grab her arms and she shrugged them off as she said, “I need to walk on my own.” Jungkook and Jimin held back but made sure they were close enough in case she fell backward. She finally got to the bathroom and closed the door.

Namjoon walked over to Jin and he motioned for the others to follow. He said, “Okay, the doctor said that we need to watch if she becomes hostile towards us.”

Jin says, “Hostile? Why would she?”

Namjoon said, “She’s still learning about us. The doctor said that we can punish her, just that we can’t hit her hard and we can’t force her to bend over.”

Jin bit his bottom lip and said, “I couldn’t hit her, to begin with. Now with this, I would never be able too.”

Hoseok smiled and said, “Don’t worry hyung. You have us and Shinhwa hyungs too. I remember overhearing that Eric hyung wanted to have his hand talk to Tae’s .”

Jin was about to say something when the bathroom door opened and out walked Tae. She had on some black sweat pants and a loose gray shirt. She slowly walked to the bed when the nurse walked in with a wheelchair. Tae turned to look and she shook her head.

“I don’t need a wheelchair.”

Without moving, Namjoon said, “It’s mandatory, Tae.”

Tae turned to look at Namjoon and said, “It doesn’t matter. I’m not going to sit in it. I want to walk out of the hospital.”

Namjoon sighed and said, “Are we really having this discussion? Do you want to sit on a warm bottom?”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she blushed. She looked at Jin and said, “You’re my brother, are you going to allow that?”

Jin looked at Namjoon and then at Tae as he said, “Yes I am. As seeing, I’ve never could hit you, I allowed the others to do it. If you don’t want to have a sore bottom, you should do as we tell you.”

Tae went over to the wheelchair and looked at it. She took a step back when she hit something. Before she could turn around to see who it was, she felt a smack to her backside. It wasn’t hard, but hard enough to cause her to yelp. She sat down in the wheelchair and realized it was Yoongi who had hit her.

Yoongi bent down and locked her in with the seat belt and said, “Now, you will have to do whatever we say until you get better, understand?”

Tae pouted and nodded as she said, “I understand.”

Jimin and Taehyung cooed at how cute she looks when she pouts.

BTS wheeled Jin and Tae out to the car. They helped them get in and then drove back to the house. When they got back, Jungkook went over and piggybacked Jin into the house. While Namjoon carried Tae bridal style into the house. They walk in and set them on the couch.

Tae looked around at everything and said, “So, where’s my room?”

Jin said, “Mine and your rooms are upstairs, but because neither of us can use the stairs yet, there is a guest bedroom down here. We can use it.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and said, “One bedroom? For both of us? Isn’t that a little awkward?”

Jin snickered and said, “Oh come on. I’ve seen you since you were a baby. I know you’re grown up now, but right now you need someone to take care of you until you get healed up.”

Tae nodded and she said, “Can I walk around a bit?”

Jin nodded and he looked at Hoseok and said, “Why don’t you go with her?”

Hoseok nodded and he helped Tae up. They walked out of the living room and walked toward the kitchen. When they got there, Sena was making a snack and she looked up. She smiled and said, “Oh, Tae Eun, I’m so happy to see you up and about. I was worried about you.”

Tae blushed and said, “Sorry, I don’t know you.”

Hoseok said, “She’s got temporary amnesia. She needs to take things slow for a while.”

Sena nodded and said, “I understand. Your brother suffered those too.”

Tae looked at her and said, “Really? Why?”

Hoseok was behind Tae and he was shaking his head no to Sena. Tae looked back at Hoseok and he smiled at her. Sena looked at Tae and said, “Yes. When Jin was a child, he was roughhousing with a friend and he hit his head pretty hard. He ended up getting temporary amnesia because of it.” Hoseok was behind Tae and gave a thumbs up to Sena.

Tae said, “Oh wow. Was he able to recover from that?”

Sena nodded and said, “Of course. He ended up remembering a week later.”

Tae nodded and said, “Ah, okay.”

As Hoseok and Tae were leaving, Hoseok gave an okay sign with his hand. Sena walked over and smacked his backside with her hand causing him to yelp. Tae looked at him and said, “Are you all right?”

Hoseok nodded and said, “Yeah. Just ran into the counter.”

They walked out along with Sena right behind them. She sat down on the sofa and she was surprised that Jin was walking with a crutch.

Tae said, “Are you supposed to be walking around?”

Jin looks at her and was surprised. For a moment he thought his sister was back, but she wasn’t. He said, “Well, the doctor told me that I need to put strength back in my leg. So, walking is good, just not a lot. And not without a crutch.”

Sena put down some snacks and drinks for everyone. They all dug into the snacks, while Tae just sat there and looked at them.

Andy spoke up, “Tae, why aren’t you eating?”

Tae shrugged and said, “I’m trying to remember all of you.”

Jin says, “Tae, don’t put your brain into too much pain. You’ll remember, eventually.”

Tae sighed and said, “I know. It’s just frustrating.”

Weeks went by with Tae not remembering anybody, not even Jin. She has tried but nothing ever seems to come to her. She’s beginning to think that she’ll NEVER remember anyone or anything of her life.

Tae’s ribs have healed up nicely, and Jin since has made a full recovery as well. Junjin is back to his loveable self.

It wasn’t until, Jimin, Jungkook and Tae were walking down the sidewalk to go to the store. Jin was going to be making dinner and he needed a few ingredients. So, Tae said she would go with because she wanted to get out of the house and enjoy the fresh air. Plus, she can try and get to know Jimin and Jungkook. They walked a few blocks away from the house and were passing some alleys. As Jimin and Jungkook were talking, they suddenly stopped. Tae wasn’t watching where she was going and she walked right into Jungkook’s back. She looked up and saw someone standing there.

The person took a few steps forward and got closer to them. He smiled and said, “Well, well, well. If it isn’t parts of BTS. What happened to the others? Did you guys break apart? Or did you kill them?”

Jimin says, “What do you want?”

The man leaned against a building wall and said, “I’m here to tell you that you need to watch your back, you never know when someone’s going to put a knife into it.”

Jimin and Jungkook glared at the man and Tae stayed hidden behind them. Jungkook said, “We are not here to fight you. We just want to go past.”

The man said, “You can come through, just remember what I said.”

As they were walking past, the man noticed Tae. He walked over and grabbed her arm. He twirled her around and she cried out. He pushed her against the building and said, “Who are you, beautiful lady? I’ve never seen you and why are you with them? You can do a lot better with me.”

Jimin and Jungkook turned around and was ready to help Tae when they stopped. Tae had taken her arms and wrapped them around the man almost like she is going to hug him. The next second she took her hands and broke his neck. The man fell to the ground dead. Tae looked over at Jimin and Jungkook with no expression. Jungkook’s eyes went wide. Jungkook and Jimin took the man’s body and put him in the alley and covered him up with some garbage. Jungkook grabbed Tae’s hand and they walked quickly away from the alley.

They finally get to the grocery store and they walk in. They go to the desired places that Jin wanted the ingredients from. As Jungkook and Jimin were looking at the food, Tae was looking at other foods and trying to remember if she liked them or not. She felt a presence next to her and she looked over. The person was a handsome looking man. He smiled at her. She just looked at him. Then she turned and was about to walk away when she felt his hand on her arm. She looked down at his hand and then at him.

He said, “What is a beautiful lady doing in a grocery store all alone?”

Tae’s frustration was beginning to rise and she said, “Who says I’m all alone?”

The man looked around and says, “I don’t see anyone with you.”

Tae pointed with her head and said, “You see those two men over there looking at food? I’m with them.”

The man laughed and said, “With them? They are a worthless gang. You should come over to my side.”

Tae stood there and said, “Oh? And what is your side?”

He smiles again and says, “VIXX.”

Tae said, “VIXX? What kind of name is VIXX?”

The man says, “It’s a gang that is going to overthrow Shinhwa. You should come with us.”

Tae stood there and pulled her arm away from him and said, “If I were you, I would leave me alone right now.”

The man smiled and said, “What, you don’t want to get to know me? I’d like to know you.”

Before Tae could say something, there was a voice behind her. It was Jungkook, “What do you want Hongbin?”

Hongbin smiled and said, “What? Can't I talk to this pretty lady? Why don’t you two run along and leave us alone?”

Hongbin suddenly grabbed Tae’s wrist and started to pull her. She pulled back and kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall to the floor coughing. Tae bent over and grabbed his neck and said, “Don’t come near me or my friends. I don’t appreciate anyone trying to get me to do anything with them that I don’t want to do. If you or your gang come near me or anyone I associate with, I will kill you.”

Hongbin looked up at her and saw a dangerous look in her eyes. Hongbin said, “W…Who are you?”

Tae stood up and said, “Kim Tae Eun, the sister of a BTS member. Remember that next time you decide to try and make someone come with you.”

Tae took Jungkook and Jimin’s arms and led them away. She turned to look and saw Hongbin stand up and groan as they walked away.

It was silent the whole time they walked back home. Jungkook and Jimin kept looking at Tae as she walked. She knew they were looking at her but she didn’t want to talk. They finally got back to the house and they walked in. They were greeted by Junjin and they all walked in.

Jungkook and Jimin walked into the kitchen and gave Jin the ingredients, while Tae walked through the kitchen and out in the backyard. Jin looked at her and then at the other two and said, “Okay, spill. What’s going on with Tae?”

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other and then at Jin. Jimin said, “I think Tae is beginning to remember.”

Jin’s eyes went wide and he said, “Really? How? When?”

Jungkook and Jimin proceeded to tell him about their experiences as they walked to the grocery store and meeting up with Hongbin. Jin said, “So, she was acting like her old self again?”

Jungkook nodded and said, “Yeah, but remember, the doctor said that she could become hostile toward us or toward anyone else.”

Jin nodded and said, “Well, I should go talk to her.”

Jin walked outside and saw Tae. She was busy fidgeting and pacing. He remembers her doing that whenever she was nervous or she did something wrong. Jin looked at her and then said, “Tae.”

Tae stopped and looked at him. He took a step back and looked at her eyes. They almost looked empty. She says, “What do you want Jin?”

Jin walked toward her and said, “I just wanted to see how you’re doing.”

Tae shrugged and said, “I guess I’m fine. I just have a lot on my mind.”

Jin said, “Why don’t you go in and sit with the others until I finish getting dinner ready.”

Tae shrugged and walked through the kitchen and into the living room. Jin was busy making dinner when suddenly he hears Tae yell, “ YOU NAMJOON! I DON’T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU!”

Jin walks in and shouts, “KIM TAE EUN! What did I just hear come out of your mouth?”

Tae looked over at Jin and said, “Be quiet, Jin. Go make dinner.”

Jin was surprised with her outburst. He saw Eric stand up and walk over. He said, “Okay. I’m tired of listening to you being disrespectful. I’ve been wanting to deal with this a LONG time ago.”

Suddenly, Tae found herself over Eric’s shoulder and he’s walking toward the den. He looks at Jin and says, “We’re going to be a while.”

Eric opened the door and slammed it shut and locked it. He set her down on the floor and bent her over and smacked her on the backside causing her to yelp.

Eric said, “You have been having this coming ever since you were being a brat at the hospital. This is also from all the pent-up times you were being a brat before you lost your memories. I want you to bend over the desk.”

Tae shook her head and said, “No, Eric, please.”

Eric pointed and said, “Bend.Over. Don’t make me tell you again.”

Tae bit her bottom lip and turned around to bend over the desk. She waited and then she heard something and she turned to look and saw Eric pulling his belt from the loops. Her eyes went wide and she was about to move when he pushed her back down on the desk.

“NO! ERIC! DON’T USE THE BELT!”

Eric said, “This is because you were being a brat. I’m going to make you understand that you can’t be disrespectful toward anyone.”

She bit her bottom lip when she heard the whoosh of the belt and then it hit her backside. She yelped from the hit. He said, “You are getting ten for being disrespectful. If you were a guy, you’d be hit longer and harder.”

She felt the belt hit her each time.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Tae was crying out from the pain in her backside and after the last hit, Eric stopped and he looked at her. He said, “Are you going to behave now?”

Tae nodded and kept crying.

*SMACK* “I want a verbal answer, Tae Eun.” Eric said after he smacked her backside with his hand.

Tae yelped again and she nodded and said, “Yes. I will. I’m sorry Eric.”

Eric sighed and let her up. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her as she sobbed against his shoulder. Eric said, “It’s all right. I’ve got you.”

Eric pulled her away after she stopped sobbing and he wiped her tears and she said, “It’s just so frustrating that I can’t remember anyone.”

Eric said, “Don’t worry. You’ll remember. It’s going to take time.”

Eric took her hand and walked over to the door. He unlocked it and walked into the living room. There everyone was. Eric said, “Tae has something she wants to tell you Namjoon.”

Eric pushed Tae forward and she kept her head down and she said, “I…I’m sorry for what I said Namjoon. I didn’t mean it.”

Namjoon sat there and looked at how pitiful she looked. He stood up and walked over. He put his arms around her and said, “I know you didn’t mean it. It’s over with.”

Namjoon and Tae looked to the side and saw Jin standing by the kitchen doorway. Tae’s started to tear up again and she walked over to him as tears ran down her cheeks and said, “I…I’m sorry Jinnie. Please don’t be angry at me anymore.”

Jin walked over and wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly and said, “I’m not angry at you. I still love you.” Then, Jin pulled her away and looked at her and said, “Wait, you called me ‘Jinnie’.”

 

To be continued….

Author’s Note:

So, what did you think of this chapter?

Yes, she ended up getting spanked, but I don’t like disciplining anyone TOO severely and I can’t see them hitting Tae too hard because she IS a girl. But, can you believe it? She’s remembering. She was able to fight off the man, and Hongbin. But, she also called Jin by his pet name she gave him, ‘Jinnie’. Slowly, she’s remembering.

In the next chapter, there might be flashbacks to help her remember more. But, at least this chapter is written. I hope you like it.

 

If you like this story, please…

 

                                                  SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!