Chapter 17

Siren

* No spanking in this chapter*

Tae turned around to look at Namjoon and said, “What. What happened?”

Namjoon sighed and said, “Eric hyung and Jin hyung. They were in a car accident.”

Tae gasped and said, “What? Are they alright?”

Namjoon sighed and said, “They kidnapped.”

Tae’s face darkened and she looked at Namjoon and said, “Kidnapped? By who?”

Namjoon shrugged and said, “We don’t know. The tracking device was damaged in the accident.”

Tae stood there and said, “Where are the others?”

Minwoo spoke, “They are at the house. We came here when we found out what happened.”

Tae said, “You said that they were in a car accident. How would you know about it?”

Namjoon said, “I got a weird phone call telling us to go where the accident occurred. When we got there, the car was totaled, but there was no sign of either people.”

Tae nodded and said, “I see.”

Tae looked over at Master Kwon. She walked over and bowed to him as she said, “Thank you for training me, but I must leave you now.”

Master Kwon said, “Tae Eun, don’t leave. You need to continue training.”

Tae stood up and said, “You should know me by now Master Kwon. If anyone close to me is hurt or killed, I will not hesitate to kill them. I am after all…. the Siren.”

Master Kwon shook his head and said, “I will not allow you to leave this Dojo.”

Tae turned and was about to walk over to the door when some students blocked her way. Tae was trying to be patient, but the more they blocked her the more she was getting stressed. She had enough. She walked over to Minwoo and moved his jacket out of the way. She pulled the gun from the holster despite him not wanting her to touch it. She looked at the students and cocked the gun. The students grew nervous but held their ground. Tae stood there and looked at them.

She held the gun out and aimed it to the side. The students looked and saw she was pointing the gun at Master Kwon. With no expression, she said, “Move, or I’ll blow a hole in him.”

Namjoon looked at Tae and said, “Tae Eun, what are you doing? You can’t do this.”

Tae looked at the students and said, “I am not going to stay here knowing my brother could be killed while I’m training. Because if he does, Master Kwon will be annihilated.”

Minwoo looks at Master Kwon and says, “Please. Allow her to leave. I’d hate to have what happened to EXO happen to you.”

Master Kwon nodded and said, “Ah, so that was you. I was wondering who could’ve taken down EXO.” Master Kwon waved at the students and they moved out of the way. He said, “You are free to go, Kim Tae Eun. I hope that you will keep your self-control through this.”

Tae lowered the gun and looked at him as she said, “When it comes to rescuing someone that I care about…self-control is the last thing on my mind.”

Tae handed the gun back to Minwoo and they walked out of the Dojo. They walked to the car and Hyesung got in the driver’s seat and drove them back to the house. When they got out, Tae walked over to Andy.

“Let me see the footage.”

Andy said, “Tae, it’s ruined.”

Tae stood there and slammed her hand on the table and leaned forward and with a dangerous tone said, “I am not in the right mind to be dealing with children. Let me see the footage, or you’ll be on the floor.”

Andy swallowed and hit a few buttons on his computer. He moved it so that she could watch it. She watched as the other car suddenly hit Eric and Jin’s car. The camera was busted. She stood there and started it again. Andy had stood up and walked over to Shinhwa and BTS.

Andy said, “Are we sure that Tae should look for them?”

Minwoo said, “If you would’ve seen how she acted in the Dojo, you wouldn’t want to get in her way.”

Namjoon said, “Besides, look at what she did to EXO. Do you seriously think that you can stop her from saving her brother?”

Tae kept replaying the video and then stopped. She looked up and said, “Andy do you have headphones?”

Andy nodded and walked over to the desk and picked up some headphones. He handed them to Tae and she plugged it in the computer and then put the headphones on.

Andy walked back over to the others and said, “Despite that, she can kill anyone, I still think we should lock her up.”

Andy yelped when he felt the back of his head get hit. He looked over and saw Junjin. Junjin said, “Are you an idiot. After seeing what she did to EXO, I’m not about to go against her.”

They looked up when Tae took the headphones off and she stood there. Everyone looked at each other and then back at Tae. She walked over to the door and opened it. She then proceeded to walk over to the front door until she heard her name being called.

“Kim Tae Eun, what are you doing?”

Tae turned around and looked at them. She said, “I know the voice on the tape. I’m going to get some information.”

Namjoon said, “You shouldn’t go anywhere.”

Tae said, “Then why don’t you accompany me? Maybe you’ll learn something about the Siren.”

A car stopped at a nightclub...

Tae stepped out of the car and looked at the outside. She started to walk toward the front when she turned and saw Yoongi, Namjoon, Minwoo, and Junjin get out of the car as well. They walked behind her as she walked over to the bouncer. The bouncer wouldn’t let her in, so she held out her hand behind her. The bouncer looked at the others behind her. Tae looked behind her and motioned for Minwoo.

Minwoo sighed and handed her his gun. She took the gun and aimed it at the bouncer’s head and said, “You let my friends and I in the nightclub, or your brains are going to be making a new decoration on the bricks.”

The bouncer glared at Tae and then he moved to the side. They walked into the nightclub and she looked around at all the people grinding against each other. She looks up where the glass doors in the back. She walks through the dancers and towards the back. She walks up the steps and opens the glass doors and sees four men sitting on the seats.

Tae says, “Where’s your leader?”

One of the men, Himchan, spoke up and said, “Right here. What do you need sweetheart?”

Tae looked at him and said, “You’re not the leader. You wouldn’t be able to handle being a leader.”

Himchan stands up and says, “How dare you say that?! I am the leader!”

Tae shook her head and said, “No. You are not the leader. Where is he?”

Daehyun says, “How do you know he’s not here?”

Tae says, “Because if he was here, he’d be sitting right where you are. I don’t see him.”

Jongup says, “Who are you, beautiful?”

Tae looks at him and said, “Your worst nightmare. Where is Bang Yong Guk?”

Himchan said, “He’s dead.”

Tae chuckled and said, “Highly unlikely.”

He said, “The Siren killed him.”

Tae shook her head and said, “Again, unlikely.”

Himchan said, “Really? How would you know if he wasn’t killed by the Siren?”

Tae says, “Because, he hasn’t done anything for me to kill him for.”

The men sat there and looked at her. They slowly stood up and Himchan said, “Ah, so you’re the Siren?”

Tae stood there and said, “Of course.”

Himchan chuckled and said, “We had the Siren right under our noses. So, what is your business with our leader?”

Tae said, “It’s between me and him. So? Where is he?”

Himchan laughed and said, “Why should I tell you?”

Tae stood there and sighed. She reached behind her and took out Minwoo’s gun. She cocked it and aimed at Daehyun and said, “If you don’t answer my question, I will take each of you down one...by...one.”

Himchan said, “You won’t kill us. You don’t have the heart for it.”

Tae smirked and said, “You remember EXO don’t you?”

Himchan nodded and said, “Of course. How can we not? They were the best.”

Tae shook her head and said, “They weren’t the best if they were killed by one person. Now, if you want to end up like them, then keep stalling. At the moment, I have no conscience.”

They looked at Tae and didn’t say anything. She stood there with the gun aimed at Daehyun until she felt something on her back. She heard someone behind her speak.

“I suggest you lower your gun and throw it on the floor, or you’ll be dead in seconds.”

Tae stood there and said, “Ah, Youngjae. I was wondering where you were hiding.”

Youngjae jabbed her in the back harder with the gun barrel and said, “Drop the gun.”

Tae didn’t move and said, “You’re making a mistake. I need to talk to your leader.”

Youngjae says, “No one is going to see him.”

Before Tae could utter a word, another voice chimed in and said, “I think we could work it out.”

Tae and Youngjae looked behind them to see Junjin with a gun aimed at Youngjae’s head. Tae moved away from Youngjae and then she looked at Himchan and aimed her gun at him. She said, Okay. Fake leader, are you going to tell me where Yongguk is or does B.A.P need to go down to four people. Then, the rest of the group is going to have to explain to Yongguk why two of his men were killed.

Himchan looked at Tae and then at Youngjae. He looked at Tae and said, “All right. There is an abandoned hotel on the outskirts of Busan. That is where he is holding them.”

Tae looked at him and said, “Now that wasn’t difficult, was it?”

Himchan says, “I hope you realize the danger you are putting your brother in.”

Tae put the gun away and said, “Why should it matter to you?”

Himchan says, “Because, you are dangerous. You could pretty much kill anyone. It would be sad if your brother was killed in the crossfire. Especially if it was from your own gun.”

Tae narrowed her eyes at Himchan until she felt Junjin’s hand on her arm and saying, “Come on. He’s just trying to get you riled up. Let’s go and get your brother and Eric hyung back.”

Tae looks at Himchan and said, “If I were you. You and the rest of the group stay here. I’d hate to have to explode your brains all over the hotel.”

Tae and the others left while B.A.P stood there and watched them leave. Youngjae walked over and said, “Himchan hyung, we’re just letting them go?”

Himchan nodded and said, “Yes. She wants to go after Yongguk hyung. But, she doesn’t realize the danger she is putting her own flesh and blood in. Come. Let’s go and tell Yongguk he’s going to have guests at his hotel.”

B.A.P left the nightclub and got in their car. Daehyun started the car and drove away from the nightclub, but little did they know that another black car was following them.

In the hotel…

Jin and Eric were tied up back to back, and their legs were tied, and with bandanas in their mouth. Jin looked at the floor while Eric kept watching Yongguk as he was pacing around them. Yongguk paced around them four more times muttering something. Eric looked over and saw some men in the dark. Their outlines were noticeable.

Yongguk walked in front of Eric and noticed where his gaze was and he looked over. Then he looked at Eric and said, “You noticed. I’m surprised. Not many people could pick out people in a darkened room. Come out.”

Eric watched as six men walked out. They were dressed in black with masks on. They looked at Eric. He noticed their eyes looked strange, then he realized they had contacts in that changed the eyes. They had red eyes, to make them more menacing.

Yongguk took the bandana off Eric’s mouth and said, “Eric hyung, I want you to meet VIXX. They are skilled assassins. I wanted you to meet the ones that want to take over Seoul. They are strong and I think they would make a perfect gang to keep Seoul safe.”

Eric smirked and said, “You really think those kids could be responsible enough to care for a city?”

Yongguk nodded and said, “Of course. The city needs someone tough. Shinhwa was tough back then, but as time wore on, Shinhwa became old and not the same anymore. Shinhwa needs to step down and let the next generation take over.”

Eric said, “Fat chance of that ever happening. As long as Shinhwa is still alive we are not going to allow anyone to take over.”

Yongguk shook his head and said, “Pity. It would’ve been nice to have Shinhwa on the sidelines and helping VIXX to become better. But, I guess that is asking too much from Shinhwa.”

Yongguk walked around and stood in front of Jin and knelt down. He took the bandana off Jin’s mouth and lifted his chin. He said, “Seokjin, such a handsome man who has such a dangerous sister. But, I do have to say she is very pretty and exactly my type.”

Jin sat there and said, “Tae would never become yours.”

Yongguk smiled and said, “Oh she will. I guarantee it. If it’s to protect you, she’ll do whatever I tell her to do.”

Jin says, “She’s annihilated EXO. What makes you think she won’t do it to you and VIXX?”

Yongguk smirked again and said, “You. You’re my bait and the one thing that is coming between me and money. Once I get your sister, I will capture her, and sell her. There are a lot of people wanting a piece of the Siren. I know many who are willing to pay millions just so they can get into bed with her. Oh, do you know if she’s a ?”

Jin looked away from Yongguk as he heard him laugh and said, “I take that as a yes. How nice. Perfect.”

Just as Yongguk finished his sentence, the doors flew open and in walked B.A.P. Yongguk said, “Himchan, what are you doing here?”

Himchan said, “Just wanted to let you know, you’ll be getting some guests to the hotel.”

Yongguk looked at him and then his eyes lit up and he smiled. He looked at Jin and said, “Ah, my wish is finally coming true. Your knight in shining armor is coming for you, Kim Seokjin. Just wait a little while longer.”

Jin bit his bottom lip as he realized that Tae is on her way to save him. He doesn’t want anything to happen to Tae. Tears filled his eyes but he tried to will them from falling.

A few minutes later, the black car is sitting across the street from the abandoned hotel. They looked at the hotel and tried to figure out where Yongguk could be keeping Jin and Eric.

Tae looked at Minwoo and said, “I don’t even know where Yongguk is keeping them. This is a 20-floor hotel and they could be anywhere.”

Junjin smiles and says, “True, but we got technology on our side though.”

Tae looks at him and says, “What do you mean?”

“This can see through anything, especially walls. We can see how many people and where they are being held. The military usually uses it to tell where the enemy is. Let’s see what we can find.”

Tae smiles and says, “All thanks to Andy.”

They watch as Junjin turns on the computer and then aims the gun toward the hotel. Within seconds they saw the structure was green and then they saw people on the bottom floor. Figures.

Tae said, “Figures he’d have them on the bottom floor. So, typical.”

Then Junjin said, “Wait. Look at the other floors.”

They saw people walking around on each floor.

Namjoon said, “Snipers. Because it’s nighttime it will give them an added advantage to picking us off. There’s only five of us, but a lot more of them.”

Tae sighed and said, “So what? I’m here only to get my brother back.”

Minwoo says, “And risk getting your head blown off in the process? How is Jin going to live knowing his sister got killed because she was too antsy to think before going into a structure that was heavily armed?”

Tae sighed and looked at Minwoo as she said, “So, what do you think we should do?”

Before anyone could utter a word, Namjoon’s phone rang. He answered it and chuckled. He put the phone on speaker and said, “Everyone can hear you.”

Minwoo and Junjin looked at him confused. Then they heard a voice on the other end.

“We are just a few minutes from your location. We should be able to cover you while you go into the hotel.”

Junjin said, “Is that Leeteuk I hear?”

Leeteuk laughed and said, “Yes. It is Super Junior.”

Then another voice came up and said, “TVXQ here as well.”

Tae’s eyes lit up as she looked at the four and she smiled.

Minwoo said, “So, what changed your minds?”

Leeteuk laughed and said, “Let’s just say you don’t want to piss off mom.”

Minwoo and Junjin looked at each other and they both said, “Hyesung.”

Minwoo said, “Is the rest of Shinhwa coming as well?”

Yunho said, “No. Their informant told them where to find Infinite. Not all of Super Junior is here. They went with Shinhwa.”

Minwoo nodded and said, “Good. When you guys get here, we are looking at the front of the abandoned hotel. There are men on every floor and we have the main ones on the bottom. Remember, our mission is not only to annihilate the bastards…but to get Jin and Eric hyung out safely.”

Minwoo looked at Tae when he said that. She looked over at the hotel and wanted so much to go in and save Jin, but she knew that she wouldn’t make it to the door without at least getting a bullet in some part of her body.

Four cars rolled up to the first car. Minwoo, Junjin, Yoongi, and Namjoon got out of the car and turned to see Super Junior and TVXQ standing there. They smiled at each other and shook hands.

Leeteuk said, “Well, we’re here. We heard that Eric hyung was in the hotel. We want to help him.”

Namjoon said, “Jin hyung is in there as well.”

Leeteuk looked at Namjoon and was surprised when he saw another person step out of the car. There standing was Tae. She walked forwards until she was next to Junjin and she looked at Leeteuk.

Tae said, “At this point, I don’t care if you don’t want to help me. But, I will do everything in my power to save my brother. You can point fingers at him all you want and call him a monster as well. But, I will not turn my back on him. I have seen what you will do when you’re faced with someone that you don’t want to help. I may be the Siren...but I’m not heartless.”

Tae took a few steps towards Leeteuk and with a dangerous tone that could send shivers up your spine she says, “But if Jin gets hurt or dies because you refuse to help him, I will not hesitate to make you and your gang suffer at my hands.”

 

To be continued...

 

Author’s Note:

So what did you think of this chapter? A little intense at this point. Tae is getting infuriated that the gangs are trying to separate her and Jin. They want to either kill Tae or kill Jin in order to kill Tae.

YAY! Super Junior and TVXQ are there to help free Jin and Eric. I hope nothing happens to Jin. I’d hate to see what Tae might do to Super Junior and TVXQ if something did happen to him. She is on the edge at this point and anything can cause her to fall in the hole and then all hell will break loose.

If you liked the story and/or chapter, please....

 

                                                        SUBSCRIBE...COMMENT...UPVOTE!!!