Chapter 6

Siren

*Swear words in chapter...no spanking.*

The next day...

Taehyung walked downstairs and found BTS and Shinhwa in the den. He walked in and over to Jin. He said, “Here’s what you asked for. Don’t freak out when you see it.”

Jin took the paper and looked at it. His eyes went wide and he said, “WHAT?! HOW CAN I NOT FREAK OUT ABOUT THIS?!”

Eric walks over and takes the paper as he looks at Jin and says, “Kim Seokjin calm down.”

Jin bites his bottom lip as Eric looks on the paper. He looks at Taehyung and says, “And you’re sure that this Wu Yi Fan is the same person from EXO?”

Taehyung nods and says, “I am sure. His picture is the same. He uses his Chinese name instead of his Canadian name.”

Eric looks at Jin and says, “Tae doesn’t know about him?”

Jin shakes his head and says, “No. She doesn’t know about the other gangs.”

Eric says, “She can’t let them meet each other.”

Jin nodded and said, “I know. But, knowing my sister, she’s going to do everything in her power to meet someone especially one from a gang.”

Eric sighed.

Tae was in his room and reading a book. Suddenly her phone chirped. She looked over and saw there was a message. She picked up the phone and touched the bubble.

Dragon: Would you like to meet up?

Tae was confused. She has no idea who Dragon is. She types.

Tae: Who are you?

Dragon: You know who I am.

Tae: No. Not that I know of and how did you get my phone number?

Dragon: I have ways of finding out about certain people.

Tae: Well, I’m not interested. So, don’t message me again.

There was silence on the phone and Tae smiled as she set it down and she picked up her book again. She read a few pages when the phone chirped again. She picked it up and looked at it. Her face paled.

Dragon: If you don’t meet up with me, your brother could be in a serious accident.

Tae gasped: Don’t touch my brother.

Dragon: Come meet me, then.

Tae sighed and she typed: Fine. Where do you want to meet?

Dragon: Remember the accident?

Tae sighed and typed: I’m trying to forget that, thank you.

Dragon: Come back to that place. I’ll be waiting for you. Don’t be late.

Tae sighed and said, “It’s not exactly within walking distances and I have to try and get past my brother.

Dragon: You’ll figure it out. I’ll be waiting.

Tae sighed and typed: Fine. Am I coming there right now?

Dragon: Yes.

After that, she went to her closet and looked for some clothes. She put on some black jeans and a black shirt. She put her hair in a simple ponytail and she put her shoes on. She walked out of her bedroom and looked around for anyone. She quietly walked down the stairs and she heard talking in the den. She walks over to the front door and slowly opens it. She quietly gets outside and she sees that it’s overcast. She had taken a sweater just in case and she’s glad she did. She started to run down the stairs, and down the driveway. She looked back at the house and sighed. She gets to the guards and waves to them.

She runs down the street and through the forest until almost an hour she gets to the place that dreads to be at. The place where she was in the accident. She looks around and doesn’t see anyone. She looks at her watch but she doesn’t see anyone. She starts to fidget and look at her surroundings. Then she heard a voice behind her.

“You made it.”

Tae turned and gasped. There stood her savior. Wu Yi Fan.

Tae says, “You’re Dragon?”

Yi Fan nods and says, “Yes, I am. You catch on.”

Tae rolls her eyes and says, “Well, it’s not hard to figure it out when you say come to the place of the accident. It’s not exactly a place I want to visit often. So, what did you want?”

Yi Fan walks closer and looks down at her and says, “So, you’re Kim Seokjin’s little sister.”

The way he said that sent shivers up her spine. She nods and says, “Yeah, so what if I am?”

Yi Fan says, “My, how you look so much like your mother.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she said, “What? What do you know of my mother?”

Yi Fan says, “She was a beautiful woman. She loved everyone and loved life. But, she didn’t enjoy being married to your father.”

Tae narrowed her eyes at him and says, “Who are you?”

Yi Fan looks at her and smiles as he says, “I’m the one that saved you.”

Tae says, “Bull . You know something. Do you know who killed my parents?”

Yi Fan put his hands behind his back and paced around slowly as he said, “I might.”

Tae said, “Well, don’t around. Tell me.”

Yi Fan shakes his head and says, “Tsk tsk, a lady shouldn’t swear. What would your brother say if he heard you swear?”

Tae balls her hands into fists and says, “I don’t give a what my brother doesn’t like. I want to know how you know my parents.”

Yi Fan walks over to her and grabs her face. He forcefully plants his lips on her lips which caused her eyes to widen and she tried to push him away. After a few minutes, she kicked him in the shin which caused him to pull away and groan.

Yi Fan says, “What the was that?”

Tae glares at him and says, “You tell me? Kissing me isn’t going to keep you off my list Yi Fan. Tell me right now.”

Yi Fan smirked and said, “Or what?” He waved and Tae looked around to see a bunch of guys come out from the shadows and surround them.

Tae looks at Yi Fan and says, “It was you.”

Yi Fan smiled and said, “You’re good. But, no. It wasn’t me.”

Tae said, “You ordered it, someone else did your job.”

Yi Fan points and says, “You are very clever. I always thought blondes were stupid, but it seems like blondes are actually very smart.”

Tae says, “Why not just come clean and tell me the truth instead of being a coward and waiting for the right time?”

Yi Fan smiled and said, “Because, this is fun.”

Tae opened but another voice came up behind her.

“Yi Fan, shut it. It’s not fun to play with your prey.”

Tae turned to see a young brown haired man walk over and he stood in front of Tae. He said, “My name is Kim Joonmyun.”

Tae says, “Okay. And that’s supposed to mean something?”

Joonmyun looks at Yi Fan and then looks at Tae as he says, “Yeah. Right now, you’re EXO’s prey.”

Tae stood there and cocked her head to the side and said, “EXO? Ah, EXO.”

Joonmyun raised his eyebrows and said, “You’ve heard of us?”

Tae shook her head and said, “Not really. I overheard my brother talking about a gang called EXO. I never expected a bunch of delinquents were part of that gang.”

One of the other guys says, “Who are you calling delinquents?”

Tae looks at him and says, “You are. Thinking you guys can act all high and mighty and try to take the city that Shinhwa has kept safe for so long.”

Another guy said, “The Shinhwa rein is over.”

Tae smirked and said, “You. Aren’t you the one that I busted up a while ago? You’re from this gang?”

Baekhyun takes a step back and moves toward the Chanyeol.

Joonmyun says, “You did that?”

Tae looks at him and says, “Of course. He and his goons tried to kidnap me, but I made sure they understood you don’t mess with me.”

Joonmyun walks closer to Tae and says, “I don’t think you can do anything now that there are twelve of us instead of three.”

Tae looks at Joonmyun and then says, “So, Kris, how did it feel to pull the trigger even though you weren’t there?” Tae looked at Yi Fan.

Yi Fan looked at Tae and then at Joonmyun. Then he looked back at Tae and said, “You know who I am?”

Tae snickered and said, “Of course. I think if you’re in a gang, you have to know who you’re dealing with, right Suho?”

Tae looks at Joonmyun. Joonmyun takes a few steps back and says, “We never told you our other names.”

Tae says, “You don’t need too. I’ve done enough evaluation on you and your gang then you’d ever know.”

Suho says, “Who are you?”

Tae looks around and says, “Hmm, so which of you was the one to pull the trigger?”

Yi Fan stands there and looks at her as she looks at the 11 members of EXO. Then she stops in front of Yi Fan and says, “I think it was you.”

Yi Fan chuckles and says, “How would you know if it was me?”

Tae stands there and says, “Neither of these men knows English. Or they have very limited amount of English. You, on the other hand, know a LOT of English. I think you were the one to pull the trigger even though you’re standing here in front of me and telling me that you didn’t.”

Yi Fan crosses his arms over his chest and says, “You can’t prove that it was me.”

Tae smirks and says, “Oh really?”

Tae looks over at Baekhyun and walks up to him. Baekhyun backs away and stands behind Chanyeol. Tae stops in front of them and holds out her hand as she says, “Give me your gun.”

Baekhyun looks at her and then at Yi Fan as he looks back at Tae and says, “I don’t have a gun.”

Tae looks at him and says, “You badass gangsters have guns. I don’t care what you say, you have one.”

Chanyeol moves and reaches back. He pulls out a revolver and aims it at her. Tae looks at him and then he releases the safety and puts it in her hand. She walks back to stand in front of Yi Fan and she takes the gun and it. She looks to see how many bullets were still in it and then takes the safety off the gun.

Yi Fan said, “You should put it down. You might hurt someone with that.”

Tae smirked at him and said, “Oh, I know that. So, tell me, Kris Wu. You still think I can’t prove it was you?”

Yi Fan nodded and said, “You have nothing on me to link your parents’ death.”

Tae sighed and looked at the ground and said, “Okay. If that’s how you want to play.” She looks up and then to the right. There standing was Jongdae. She raised her arm, aimed the gun and fired. The bullet flew out from the gun and hit Jongdae in the chest. Jongdae coughed out blood as he fell to the ground bleeding to death. Everyone gasped and raised their guns at her. Tae just looked at Yi Fan.

Yi Fan said, “What the is with you? How could you just kill one of my men?!”

Tae said with no emotion, “The same way you killed my parents.”

Yi Fan said, “Your parents died in a car accident.”

Tae chuckled and said, “You want me to believe that? I read the report. The coroner found four bullet holes in both of them. But, the one that killed them was a bullet hole in the head. Then, you and your cronies took them and placed them neatly in a car. Drove the car to an intersection, put the car in drive and let the car speed through an intersection. Not only did you kill my parents but you also endangered the lives of innocent people because of your act.”

Yi Fan stood there and said, “You are walking a fine line Tae Eun.”

Tae smirked and said, “I’ve been walking on fine lines since the day my parents were taken from me. I don’t give a ing about it.”

Yi Fan said, “So, what are you going to do? You can’t kill all of us. You’ll be dead before you pick off four of my men.”

Tae looks at him and says, “You wouldn’t kill me.”

Yi Fan laughed and said, “Oh? And how can you be so sure? You’re Kim Seokjin’s sister. You have no knowledge of gangs.”

Tae looked at him and said, “I don’t have to have knowledge of them. How do you think I knew everything about EXO?”

Luhan says, “From a computer, idiot. Just finish her off Kris.”

Tae chuckled and said, “Cute.” Tae turned to look at Luhan. She stared at him for a few minutes and it caused him to become nervous around her. Suddenly, she raised her arm and shot Luhan in the chest, killing him instantly.

Yi Fan’s eyes went wide and he stepped toward her only to stop when she aimed the gun at him and she said, “I wouldn’t advance on someone who isn’t stable.”

Yi Fan glared at her and said, “Who the are you Kim Tae Eun?!”

Tae stood there and suddenly she reached into her pants pocket and she heard guns clicking behind her and she stopped. She looked behind her at them and said, “Relax. I’m just reaching in my pocket.” She looked back at Yi Fan and held up her other hand. She opened it and out dropped something and it was dangling on her finger. Yi Fan looked at her and then at the necklace.

Tae went and threw the necklace at him. He caught it and said, “What is it?”

Tae said, “Look at it. Tell your members what it is.”

Yi Fan looked down at his palm. He saw the necklace. It was a sapphire dolphin necklace. He looked up and said, “It’s a dolphin necklace.”

Tae said as she looked around and said, “Not just any dolphin. It’s a sapphire dolphin.”

Yi Fan shrugs and says, “Is this supposed to mean something?”

Tae smiles at him and says, “Think REALLY hard.”

Yi Fan looks at the necklace and shakes his head. He looks up at her and says, “Doesn’t ring a bell.”

Baekhyun walks over and takes the necklace from him. He looks at it and looks at Tae. He looks at the necklace and then gasps. He takes a few steps back as Tae smiles.

Yi Fan says, “What is it?”

Baekhyun looks at Yi Fan and says, “You don’t know what this is?”

Yi Fan shakes his head and says, “No. Tell me.”

Baekhyun starts to get nervous and he says, “Kris. This is...the Siren’s.”

Yi Fan looks back at Tae and says, “What are you doing with a killer’s necklace? Did you manage to kill her?”

Tae chuckles and says, “You are really stupid. I guess that’s what happens when you’re tall.”

Tae looks at Baekhyun and says, “Tell your precious leader who I am.”

Baekhyun looks at Yi Fan and says, “She’s...the Siren.”

There were gasps around her and Yi Fan looks at her as his eyes went wide.

Meanwhile...

Back at the BTS house, Jin walked up the stairs and knocks on Tae’s door. He says, “Tae, it’s me, Jin. Can I come in?”

Jin waited for an answer, but there was nothing. He sighed and was about to walk away when he decided to check up on her anyway. He opened her door and peered in. The bed was made. He looked around the room but didn’t find her anywhere. He ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs. He opened the den door causing everyone to jump at his sudden intrusion.

“She’s gone!”

Eric looked at Jin and said, “Who’s gone?”

Jin said, “Tae. She’s not in her room.”

Eric looks at everyone and then says, “Maybe she’s somewhere around the house.”

Shinhwa and BTS went looking for Tae around the house and even around the grounds. They met back in the living room and realized Tae is indeed gone. Jin was starting to have a panic attack and sat down on the sofa. Hoseok ran over and sat next to him and tried to get him to calm down.

Eric says, “Okay. We have a mission to find Tae. We are not sure when she left, or how long she’s been gone. But, she couldn’t have gone far. The cars are still here.”

Suddenly, Andy said, “Hey, guys you have to see this. My informant just taped this.”

Andy takes his phone and plugs it into the TV. He turns the TV on and presses play. They were watching a confrontation going on. The informant managed to zoom closer and they saw a girl in the middle of all the men. The informant moved around and they realized who was there.

Eric said, “EXO. .”

Hoseok said, “Wait. Who’s the girl?”

They watched as the informant zoomed closer and they saw her shoot Jongdae in the chest. She starts to talk, but they can’t see what she was saying. Then they saw her shoot Luhan. Jin gasped.

“It can’t be. Tae?”

They watched as she took something out of her pocket and it hung from her finger. She threw it at Yi Fan and he was looking at it. Then Baekhyun walked over and took it. They saw him take a few steps back and he said something, which caused Yi Fan to widen his eyes and take a step back. Then the picture went black.

 

To be continued...

 

Author’s Note:

What did you think of this chapter? Can you believe that Tae just shot two people with no emotion? She has the dolphin necklace, does that mean Tae is the Siren? We now know that EXO was responsible for the killing of her parents, but they didn’t die in a car accident. They were murdered and made to look like a car accident.

 

If you like this story, please...

 

                                                          SUBSCRIBE...COMMENT...UPVOTE!!!