Chapter 20

Siren

*No spanking in the chapter. But, there is violence and a swear word. *

Tae felt water on her and she coughed but her eyes didn’t open. Then another splash of water and she opened her eyes and they were blurry in the beginning, but then they started to adjust. She noticed seven men standing in front of her. She looked behind them and saw five more men. She tensed up and looked around the room. She realized it was an abandoned warehouse.

Sunggyu walked up to her and she looked at him. Sunggyu said, “So, this is the mighty Siren. Wow. You look very beautiful close up. I always thought you were not real, but I see that you are.”

Tae just looked at him and didn’t say anything. Sunggyu said, “Such a beautiful woman, with a painful past. So, sad.” Sunggyu walked around her and then stopped in front of her and said, “How was it seeing your parents tied up in the car?”

Tae looked at him confused and said, “Oh yeah. That was us. We went to America and found your parents. Your mom was especially lovely. I hated having to kill her. She was so innocent, but yet so delicious.”

Sunggyu looked at s and then at Tae as he said, “I have to laugh when I saw that you had killed EXO. I couldn’t believe that you would assume that EXO were the ones that killed your parent. How stupid could you be? I thought you were a smart person.”

Tae endured everything that Sunggyu was telling her. She tried to keep her composure and not show how weak she has become.

Sunggyu said, “But, then there is your brother. Kim Seokjin. He’s a handsome man.”

Sunggyu looked at s and said, “Her brother is a member of BTS.”

Myungsoo said, “Oh wow. BTS. Aren’t they like dangerous?”

Sunggyu chuckled and said, “Yes they are. But, her brother doesn’t really fight. He prefers to stay on the sidelines. Hmm, I wonder what would happen if he got hurt all of a sudden.”

Tae narrowed her eyes at him and said, “Stay away from him.”

Dongwoo says, “Ooh, you got a rise out of her.”

Sunggyu smiled and said, “Why would I do that?”

Tae said, “You’re after me. Leave Jin out of it.”

Sunggyu sighed and said, “No, can’t do that. You see in order to get you to suffer, we have to do something that would make you suffer even more. We’ve suffered at your hands, so now we want to make it so unbearable that you’re willing to kill yourself.”

Tae gritted her teeth and wanted so desperately to get out of those chains and wrap them around Sunggyu’s neck. She hopes that BTS are with Jin and keeping him safe.

Hoya walks over and runs his hand over her stomach and says, “She is a beautiful specimen. I wonder if she’s let us enjoy her.”

Sunggyu said, “She probably wouldn’t. You’d be her first victim. But, I do know one thing…” Sunggyu took out a knife and Tae glared at him.

Sunggyu walked behind her and started ripping her shirt from the back. Tae closed her eyes as she felt coldness on her back. Sunggyu looked and said, “Ah, so they are still there.”

The other Infinite members walked over to see and they saw long scars on her back. Sungjong said, “Is this from us?”

Sunggyu nodded and said, “Yeah. But, it looks like some of them are new, which means that she’s done it to herself.”

Sunggyu walked in front of her and said, “You remember when I whipped you?”

Tae looked at him and then he said, “From your quietness, I guess not. Well, I made sure you remember that you will always be below us. I made sure that you understood what kind of people we are. I had a lot of enjoyment marking your back up.”

Tae said, “You…You did that?”

Sunggyu laughed and said, “You forgot? Wow. How could you have forgotten that?”

Sunggyu looks over at B.A.P and said, “Jongup, bring the whip.”

Tae tensed up and she bit her bottom lip. Sunggyu walked behind her and touched the scars on her back making her shiver. She opened her eyes just in time to see Jongup walk behind her and hand Sunggyu the whip.

Sunggyu smiled and said, “I am really going to enjoy causing you more harm. Who knows, I might even get the pleasure of killing you.”

Tae looked in front of her and saw B.A.P, but she noticed that instead of five, there were four. Where was the other one? Tae sighed and didn’t care where he was. She heard the swish behind her and felt the pain in her back. It felt like a hundred needles were piercing her back. But, she kept her eyes on B.A.P.

For the next 20 minutes, Sunggyu whipped her. The other members were busy edging him on, while B.A.P stood in front and watched her. Not once has she cried out. Youngjae noticed tears in her eyes and they had fallen on her cheeks, but she was determined to not say anything. He never wanted to say anything, but he admired Tae. She endured so much, yet she was still a strong person. He looked over to his right where Zelo was and saw that he was gone. He looked around but Zelo had completely disappeared. Youngjae looked back at Tae and sighed.

Sunggyu finally stopped and looked at his handy work. Her back had slash marks made from the whip and they were bleeding heavily. The blood was dripping down her legs and making a puddle on the floor. Sunggyu walked in front of her and looked in her eyes. He said, “You haven’t said a word.”

Himchan spoke, “I think she’s trying to keep her sanity and not crack in front of us.”

Sunggyu laughed and said, “We’ll see about that.”

Sunggyu took out a knife and lifted up the bottom part of her shirt in the front, exposing her stomach. He smiled when he saw the wounds on her stomach. He said, “I see you’ve already been in a fight.”

Himchan said, “Yeah. She fought Yongguk.”

Sunggyu sighed and said, “Yongguk must’ve been weak if the Siren is still alive.”

Sunggyu looked at Tae and said, “I am going to make you suffer so much. You’ll wish you died.”

Then he plunged the knife into Tae’s right thigh causing her to cry out and lean her head back and grimace in pain. She could hear Sunggyu laughing.

“I DID IT! I GOT HER TO CRY OUT!”

Tae looked back at him as tears filled her eyes and she could feel something wet running down her leg and figured it was probably blood from the wound. Sunggyu took the knife out of her leg quickly which caused her to whimper.

Sunggyu said, “This is what we did to your brother.”

Tae was starting to sweat and said, “What…What are you talking about?”

Sunggyu said, “I told the man to plunge the knife into your brother’s legs. I loved to hear his screams.”

Tae said, “You…You were there?”

Sunggyu said, “Don’t tell me that you didn’t know that. Oh man, yeah. All of us were. We wanted to see what was going to happen. But, it looked like you won that round. But, you won’t win this one.”

Tae sighed and she could still see Jin being stabbed and him crying out. She tensed up when she felt him walk around her and then come in front of her again. He walked over and started to unbuckle her belt.

Tae didn’t like where this was going and she said, “Sunggyu, you can do whatever you want to me, but I will not break under you.”

Sunggyu stopped and looked at Tae. He saw the fierceness in her eyes and he smiled. He moved closer and stood in front of her. He leaned close and kissed her on the lips. Everyone was shocked.

Outside the warehouse…

Shinhwa, Super Junior, and TVXQ finally got to the warehouse. It was nighttime and the warehouse looks even more creepy. They get out of their cars and stood in front of the warehouse.

Leeteuk said, “Where do you think she is?”

Andy walked over and pointed a gun toward the warehouse and on the screen, it showed 11 people and one hanging on the bottom floor. Andy said, “I’m figuring that the one hanging is Tae.”

Minwoo said, “I swear if they hurt her, I’m going to annihilate them.”

Just as they were ready to walk forward, they heard rustling in the bushes next to another building. They took out their guns and aimed some flashlights over to where the bushes are. Suddenly, a young man walked out and held his hands up.

Eric said, “Who are you?”

The man said, “My name is Zelo. I’m from B.A.P.”

Suddenly, Dongwan grabs Zelo by the throat and says, “Are you trying to keep us from going in? I will kill you right now.”

Zelo tried to get Dongwan off him and said, “No. I want to help.”

Eric ordered Dongwan to let Zelo go and then said, “Why do you want to help?”

Zelo rubbed his sore neck and he said, “Because, I realized that my gang are ruthless and don’t care about a human life. But, I do. Yonggyuk hyung always wanted me to be happy. I didn’t like what they are doing to Tae.”

Andy spoke, “Why do you care?”

Zelo sighed and said, “I admire Tae. She is so fierce and strong. But, she can also be caring too. Youngjae hyung and I admired her, but we couldn’t say anything or we’d get ourselves killed. You need to help her.”

Dongwan said, “If this is a trick, you’ll be the first one to die.”

Zelo shook his head and said, “No. It’s not a trick.”

Eric said, “Alright. Then lead the way.”

Inside the warehouse…

Sunggyu walked over to Tae’s left side and looked up at her. She glared at him as he plunged the knife in her left thigh causing her to cry out again. Sunggyu took the knife out and saw the blood coming out from her legs and staining her black pants.

Sunggyu smiled and then looked over at Sungjong and held his hand out. Sungjong walked over and laid a gun in his hand. Tae saw the gun and tensed up.

Sunggyu cocked the gun and aimed it at Tae as he said, “I think I’m enjoying this too much.” He aimed and fired.

Tae’s eyes went wide when she felt the bullet pierce her stomach on the right side. She was starting to feel cold which means that she was losing a lot of blood, but she couldn’t fall unconscious or she won’t wake up. She bit her bottom lip to the point of bleeding as she glared at Sunggyu.

Shinhwa, Super Junior, TVXQ and Zelo stopped when they heard the gunfire. They ran and hid behind a counter. They slowly looked over the counter and saw Tae hanging there. They noticed she looked awful. Eric looked on the floor and saw blood, and realized she was bleeding to death.

Sunggyu said, “I’m letting you die slowly. I want you to know that while I’m killing you slowly, your brother is going to be dead within seconds. Who knows, he probably is already.”

Tae said, “Jin is not dead.”

Sunggyu chuckled and said, “How do you know?”

Tae said, “Because, I know my brother. He’s not some lame wannabe like yourself that will sit back and let himself be killed.”

Sunggyu chuckled and said, “Bold words. Even from someone who is dying slowly.”

Meanwhile, at the hospital…

BTS have gone to the cafeteria and were lounging around and letting Jin rest. They were busy eating and talking about the events going on.

Hoseok said, “I want Tae back here. I loved spending time with her.”

Jimin nodded and said, “Yeah, same here. Not to mention, Jin hyung was always smiling whenever she was around.”

Jungkook said, “Well, whenever she wasn’t in trouble though.”

Taehyung laughed and said, “Yeah. I still can’t believe that Jin hyung actually punished Tae that one time.”

Namjoon nodded and said, “Yeah. Well, Jin hyung wanted to show Tae that he wasn’t a coward and overcame his problem and did what had to be done. But, it bothered him after that.”

In Jin’s room…

The door opened and in walked two people. They were dressed in black and slowly walked over to where Jin was resting. They had pulled out some silencers and one stood on Jin’s left and the other stood on Jin’s right. The one on the right reached down and grabbed Jin’s throat causing him to open his eyes. He looked up at the face of a man that had a mask on. He looked at the other one and saw him aim the silencer at Jin.

Jin raised his hand and the men looked at him as Jin pressed a button on the controller and suddenly a bright light blinded the men. They moved away when another flash came. Another flash came, and Jin yelled, “BTS!! HELP!!!”

In the cafeteria…

BTS were still talking when Hoseok jumped from the baby monitor next to them. They heard Jin screaming for them. They looked at each other and bolted out of the cafeteria.

BTS ran through the hallways and towards Jin’s room just in time to see the men raise their silencers and prepared to shoot Jin. Yoongi and Jungkook ran over and jumped the two men and punched them till they were unconscious.

Namjoon ran over to Jin and said, “Are you alright?”

Jin nodded and said, “Yeah. They were ready to kill me.”

Taehyung smiled and said, “Well, I guess it worked.”

Jin said, “Thanks, Taehyung. That was a smart thing to use a baby monitor.”

Taehyung shrugged and said, “Well, when we’re not around, I wanted to make sure hyung was still doing okay.”

Jin laid back on the bed and said, “Oh man. I’m getting tired of all this.”

Some doctors and police officers barged in. Namjoon pointed and said, “These two men tried to kill Jin.”

The police officers nodded and they hauled the masked men away and took the guns from Yoongi.

Jin’s doctor walked over and checked up on Jin. He said, “Well, you’re doing better. I think in a few days you’ll be able to leave the hospital.”

Jin smiled and said, “Thank you.”

Back at the warehouse…

They watched as Tae coughed and blood came out of . Sunggyu smiled and said, “Ah, it looks like our Siren is slowly starting to succumb to her injuries.”

Tae spit some blood at Sunggyu and said, “ you. Even if I were to die, I’d haunt you till you die from fright.”

Sunggyu wiped the blood from his face and he aimed the gun at Tae again. And was ready to fire and Tae closed her eyes and waited for the shot. She tensed when she heard the gunfire, but she didn’t feel an impact. She opened her eyes and saw Sunggyu holding his hand that was bleeding from a bullet wound.

Tae looked to her left and saw someone standing up from behind the counter. They walked over and Tae couldn’t believe that it was Shinhwa, Super Junior, and TVXQ.

Himchan said, “How did you get here?”

Eric looked at him and said, “I drove, . Let Tae go.”

Sunggyu looked at his men and said, “Don’t do it.”

Myungsoo took a knife out and held it against Tae’s left side and said, “If you do anything, I’ll cut her and make her bleed even more. She’s almost dead anyway.”

Eric looked at Tae and saw that she was pale and ready to pass out. Eric looked at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo said, “Drop the guns and push them away.”

Eric looked at the others and he was about to drop it when Myungsoo cried out and everyone looked over to see Zelo standing over Myungsoo’s body.

Himchan said, “ZELO! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!”

Zelo looks at Himchan and said, “I can’t allow you to kill Tae. I liked her the first time I saw her. I won’t let you or Infinite kill her.”

Himchan pulled out a gun and aimed it at Zelo as he said, “Well, that’s too bad. You were a great member of the group, but now you are dead.”

Just as Himchan fired, a body flew in front and the bullet impacted the body. They looked down and saw it was Youngjae. He was groaning from being shot. Himchan looked up and raised his gun at Shinhwa and soon the gunfire started.

Zelo looked up and saw Andy run over to him. Andy said, “Go and lower the chains.”

Zelo ran at the end of the room and grabbed the chains and lowered them so that Andy was able to hold up Tae. Zelo ran back over and helped to get the chains off Tae’s wrists. They carried Tae behind the counter as bullets whizzed past their heads. Shinhwa, Super Junior, and TVXQ covered them as they were running behind the counter.

Andy pulled off his jacket and laid it on the ground. Then they laid Tae down on her back. She hissed and looked up at Andy.

Andy looked down at Tae and he wiped the blood from her face. She said, “Andy…Tell Jin, that I’m sorry for putting him through so much.”

Andy shook his head and said, “Don’t talk like that. You’ll see Jin.”

Tae started to tear up and said, “I miss him so much. I never wanted him to see what kind of monster I am.”

Zelo said, “No, Tae. You’re not a monster. I admire you. Please, don’t think that. You need to keep your strength up so that you can see your brother again.”

Tae sighed and said, “I’m so tired.”

Andy looked at Tae and said, “Stay awake. Tae, you have to stay awake. No matter what, you can NOT fall asleep.”

They listened as the gunfire was continuing. They heard a few people cry out from the impact of the bullets but at the moment they didn’t care who it was that got hurt.

Sungjong, Woohyun, Daehyun and Jongup were on the floor dead from being hit multiple times by bullets. Himchan aimed the gun at Leeteuk but was shot in the head by Zhou Mi.

Everyone was surprised to see Zhou Mi with a gun. But, they were happy.

Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Hoya fired their guns but they were shot down by TVXQ within seconds.

Andy and Zelo heard the gunfire stop and they tensed up not wanting to see who won. Andy took his gun out and jumped up from behind the counter. He gasped when he saw Hyesung standing in front of him. Hyesung grabbed the gun and leaned Andy over the counter and said, “I ought to smack your backside for shoving a gun in my face.”

Andy said, “I’m sorry, hyung. I didn’t know who won.”

Hyesung let him go and he knelt down next to Tae. Eric walked over and knelt down by Tae and said, “Tae. You are going to leave here.”

Tae cried and said, “Thank you, for coming for me.”

Eric smiled and said, “Of course we’d come for you. You are like our little sister and we don’t want anything to happen to you.”

Tae sniffled and said, “H…How is Jin?”

Eric smiled and said, “Jin is doing fine.”

Tae smiled and then she suddenly closed her eyes. Everyone was shocked and they checked her pulse. It was very faint. Eric said, “We need to get her to a hospital as soon as possible.”

In the hospital…

Tae opened her eyes and saw a white ceiling. She looked around and saw a white room. She realized she was in a hospital. But, she was alone. There was no one to greet her when she woke up. Tears filled her eyes as she had to come to terms that no one would be with her. She was a dangerous person that needed to stay locked up.

She sniffled as the tears came out more. Then the dam broke and she let out all her pain. She cried to no one. She covered her face with her hands and sobbed.

In Jin’s room…

BTS and Shinhwa were talking when Taehyung lifted the baby monitor and listened. He looked at everyone and said, “She’s awake.”

They turned to look and they could see the sadness in his face. They heard the unmistakable sound of sobbing.

They walked out of the room and down the hall. They stopped in front of her door and heard her sobs. Their hearts broke hearing her. Eric opened the door and saw her in bed crying. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Andy ran over and Taehyung gave her a hug.

Tae moved her hands away from her face and looked to see BTS and Shinhwa in her room. They could see tears running down her face, and how red and puffy she looked from crying. She couldn’t believe it. They were here. She thought she was alone.

Minwoo moved to the foot of her bed and said, “We’re right here. You’re safe.”

Tae sniffled and wiped her nose as she said, “I…I thought I was alone again.”

Andy sat on her bed and shook his head as he said, “Nope. We are not going to leave you alone. You end up getting in trouble.”

Tae pouted as she looked at Andy. She looked at Shinhwa and said, “Thank you.”

Dongwan said, “What for?”

Tae said, “For coming for me. I thought that no one would come for me.”

Hyesung walked over and said, “You keep talking like that you’ll have a warm bottom.”

Tae blushed and BTS chuckled.

Eric walked over and said, “This is from Jin. He wanted you to have it.”

Tae looked at the ring and she took it. She knew it was her mother’s. She put it on her finger and she smiled. She looked at Eric and said, “Thank you.”

Namjoon said, “Okay, I think Tae needs her beauty rest. Let’s go. Don’t worry, Tae. We won’t be too far.”

Tae nodded and she closed her eyes to sleep. She had a smile on her face knowing that she isn’t alone anymore.

 

To be continued…

 

Author’s Note:

So, what did you think of this chapter? Really exciting, huh? Finally, B.A.P and Infinite are gone. Tae is getting healed up.

Surprised that Zelo and Youngjae would be traitors? Well, I don’t know why but I couldn’t see Youngjae and Zelo as killers. They both admired Tae.

Yes, this is the last chapter…but I need to finish it up. So, I think chapter 21 will be the official last chapter. That’s sad. I REALLY enjoyed writing this story. At least, I finished it before my vacation next week.

 

If you like the story and/or chapter, please…

 

                                             SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!