Chapter 4

Siren

*There is a swear word closer to the end of the chapter - no spanking in this chapter*

Later that day, there was a knock at her door but she didn’t say anything. The door opened and in walked Jin. He saw his sister on the bed sleeping on her stomach. Jin sighed and walked in. He turned the light on in her room and walked over. He stood next to her bed and lifted the back of her pants and noticed the red on her backside. Jin sighed and lightly patted her backside. He heard her groan and she opened her eyes. Jin smiled and knelt down next to her.

“How are you feeling?”

Tae sighed and said, “Like crap. My hurts so much.”

Jin smiled and said, “Well, I’m guessing you understand what you did wrong, right?”

Tae nodded and said, “Yes. Never say anything to Junjin or I’ll get another spanking.”

Jin smiled again and said, “Well, at least your personality is coming back.”

Tae sighed and said, “My personality never left, I just am quiet after getting…you know.”

Jin smiled again and said, “Spanked?”

Tae blushed and said, “Yeah.”

Jin nodded and said, “I see. Do you feel like coming downstairs, or do you want to stay up here for the rest of the day?”

Tae sighs and says, “I don’t think I want to go anywhere. Everyone probably already knows what happened and I’d be too embarrassed to see them.”

Jin laughed and ruffled her hair as he said, “If it makes you feel any less embarrassed, we’ve all been on the receiving end of Shinhwa.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she looked up at Jin and said, “What? Really?”

Jin nodded and said, “Yeah. BTS was a group that always got into trouble and we didn’t want to change. We were even trying to challenge Shinhwa. Well, one day, Eric hyung got pissed and I ended up over his knee. Believe me when I tell you Eric is not one to play around with.”

Tae sighed and said, “Junjin either.”

Jin smirked and said, “Well, from my understanding the only ones that don’t spank is Hyesung hyung and Andy hyung. As seeing Hyesung is usually like the “mother” around them and Andy is their little brother. So, the rest of them usually do the disciplining.”

Tae nodded and said “Oh wow. This is something I didn’t know.”

Jin nodded and said, “Yeah. Well, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were all on the receiving end of Shinhwa. Hoseok not as much, but whenever he would get a bad grade in school he got his smacked.”

Tae said, “Well, it does make me feel a little better, but I just feel awkward around them. I still can’t believe YOU allowed Junjin to do that.”

Jin sighed and said, “You know that I don’t well in hurting people. I’m the “mother” of BTS and I just don’t have the heart to hurt people. So, I let anyone else do it. I was going to ask the other members but I sometimes think they don’t understand how to discipline very well. So, I figured I’d ask the masters at it. Junjin hyung does have a hard hand, but not as bad as Eric though.”

Tae nodded and she started to get up from the bed and groaned when the fabric moved around her sore backside.

Jin says, “Still pretty sore?”

Tae nodded and said, “Yeah.”

Jin said, “Well, why don’t you come downstairs and eat. Dinner is ready.”

Tae nodded and Jin walked over and kissed her on the forehead and wrapped his arms around her. He said, “I’m glad that you’re here, Tae. Just behave and you won’t get another trip over anyone’s lap.”

Tae wrapped her arms around Jin and hugged him as she said, “I understand Jin.”

Jin let go and walked to the door. He looked back at her and said, “If you want, you can put on something that isn’t too clingy and then come downstairs.”

Jin walked out of the room and closed the door. He descended the stairs and he saw Junjin waiting at the bottom.

Junjin says, “How is she?”

Jin shrugs and says, “She’s fine. She’s a little shy after the spanking. But, she said she’ll be down once she puts on something a little less sore on her backside. You did quite a number on her by the way.”

Junjiin sighed and said, “Sorry about that.”

Jin shook his head and said, “No. It’s fine. I was just surprised at how red her backside got. You always knew how to get through to people.”

They walked into the dining room and the other BTS and Shinhwa members were there. Jin said, “Okay, Tae is going to be coming down soon, please be respectful and don’t ask her anything about what happened earlier when you see she is sore. She’s very shy and I’m trying to get her out of her shell and have her get involved the rest of us, okay?”

Everyone nodded. They didn’t have to wait long, they heard a noise by the door and saw Tae with her hair pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing loose sweat pants and a short-sleeved shirt.

She had her head down and looking at the floor. Everyone saw how vulnerable and sad she looks. She couldn’t even look at anyone in the eyes. She was so nervous she had butterflies in her stomach and she was shaking a little. She flinched when she felt arms around her. She looked up and saw the others standing there, that’s when she realized the person holding her was Junjin.

Tae sighed and put her cheek against his shoulder. She looked up at him and he smiled at her. She blushed.

Junjin said, “If you’re feeling up to it, you can come and sit with us at the dinner table. You can sit by your brother. He’s been worried about you.”

Tae nodded and said, “Thank you, Junjin.”

Junjin smiled and said, “If I were you, I would start using ‘oppa’ after our names, it’s a sign of respect.”

Tae nodded and said, “Okay, Junjin oppa.”

Junjin smiled even wider and he turned around and led her over to where Jin was sitting. He pulled the chair back and her eyes widened and cheeks blushed when she saw a pillow. She looked at Junjin and he nodded at her. She sat down and felt relieved at the pillow comforting her sore backside.

When they were finished eating, everyone left the dinner table and walked into the den. Tae looks at Jin and says, “Do you mind if I tour around the house. I haven’t really looked at all the places.”

Jin nodded and said, “Well, I know of a room you haven’t seen yet.”

Jin stood up and took Tae’s hand. He led her through the hallway until they got into the kitchen. He opened the door and it led them downstairs. He the light and when they got to the bottom of the steps, Tae’s eyes went wide.

Tae said, “What the….is this an exercise room?”

Jin nodded and said, “Yeah. Jungkook and Jimin wanted a place to work out. This was vacant, so I decided to make this as an exercise room. So, if you want, when you feel up to it, come down here and make sure you keep fit. We don’t use this room all that much unless we need too. So, the majority of the time you’ll be by yourself.”

Tae walked around and looked at the many exercise machines, but what caught her eyes were the many blue pads on the floor. Tae looks at Jin and says, “What are these for?”

Jin walks over and says, “Well, if we want to wrestle or do any martial arts, we have these here to keep us from getting hurt.”

Tae nodded and said, “I see. Thank you for showing me this.”

Jin nodded and he said, “Alright, let’s go back upstairs.”

They walked back upstairs and suddenly she cried out when she saw Junjin standing at the top and he grabbed her and slung her over his shoulder. She started to kick her legs and lightly pound on his back as she said, “JUNJIN OPPA! PUT ME DOWN!”

Jin stood there and laughed as Junjin walked from the kitchen as she continued to cry out. She yelped when she felt him lightly slap her backside.

Junjin walked into the den where the others were and they were surprised to see her over his shoulder. He said, “Here’s our little “sister”. She was with Jin.”

Junjin turned around and she was looking at them and she said, “Can you please tell Junjin oppa to put me on the floor? I don’t exactly like being carried like this.”

Hyesung laughed and said, “Why not? Because your is available to his hand?”

Tae blushed and pleaded, “Hyesung oppa, please?”

Hyesung sighed and said, “Junjin, you can let her down.”

Junjin sighed and pouted as he set Tae on the floor. She rubbed her backside a bit and she looked at him and said, “So, why did you do that anyway?”

Junjin smiled and said, “I don’t know. It’s been a while since we’ve had a female around.”

Jin walked over and looked at Tae and said, “Tomorrow, BTS and Shinhwa are going to be busy, but Junjin hung decided he wants to hang out with you.”

Tae looks at Junjin and said, “Really? Why?”

Junjin shrugged and said, “Well, get to know you. When Jin said, he had a little sister, I wanted to see you and talk to you.”

Tae put her hands on her hips and said, “You’re not coming on to me, are you?”

Junjin blushed and said, “Huh? No. I just like to get to know people. And I know Jin said that you wanted to pick up some clothes. So, I figured what would be the perfect place to get to know you is at a mall.”

Tae nodded and said, “Okay. Sure, fine. Whatever.Flash forward

Flash forward to tomorrow….

Tae was still sleeping in bed on her stomach. She didn’t hear the knock on the door or the handle being turned. She was sound asleep when she suddenly felt a sharp smack to her backside which caused her to yelp and turn her head to her attacker.

It was Junjin.

Junjin smiled and said, “Wakey wakey. Time for you and me to go shopping.”

Tae looks at the clock and groans as she says, “It’s only 8 am? Can’t you let me rest a little bit more?”

Junjin sighed and said, “I could, but would your want to allow me to do that?”

Tae’s eyes opened and she looked up at Junjin and he walked to the door. He turned around and said, “I’m giving you 20 minutes to get up and get dressed before I come here and pull out from the bed.”

Junjin turned and walked out of the room. Tae sighed and sat up in bed. She realized that her didn’t hurt as much as it did before. She walked over to the standup mirror and pulled her shorts and down to see how it looked. It’s not as red as it was before. That’s good. She sighed and looked at the time. She got into the shower and got clean. She stepped out of the bathroom with a new pair of pants on and her bra. She had her towel over her shoulders as her hair was still wet. She heard a knock at the door.

Tae said, “Yes?”

Junjin said, “Are you still in bed?”

Tae sighed and sat down on the bed and said, “No. I took a shower and now I’m drying my hair.”

Junjin starts to open the door and says, “Can I come in?”

Tae looks up and sees Junjin blushing. She looks down and sees her lacy bra. She looks at Junjin and said, “Really? You’re getting embarrassed because I’m half dressed? Give me a break.”

Junjin cleared his throat and sighed as he walked in. He walked over to her and grabbed the towel. He said, “Lean forward.”

Tae leaned forward as Junjin pulled her hair forward as it draped over her head. He was busy vigorously drying her hair. As he did, he looked on her back and saw the marks. He said, “Tae, what those marks on your back?”

Suddenly, Tae grabbed the towel and stood up. She said, “Alright, my hair is dry. Can you leave so that I can finish getting dressed?”

Junjin said, “What happened to your back?”

Tae narrowed her eyes at him and said, “Drop it. I don’t want to talk about it.”

Junjin sighed and walked out of the room. He walked down the stairs and found BTS and Shinhwa. He walks in and looks at Jin. He walks over to Jin and says, “Can I talk to you for a minute?”

Jin nodded and they walked out into the hallway. Junjin closed the door in the den and he said, “Okay, what’s the deal with Tae’s back?”

Jin says, “Her back? What do you mean?”

Junjin says, “Her back is literally littered with cuts and scratches.”

Jin said, “Wait. How did you know about them?”

Junjin was surprised and said, “So you do know about them? What happened?”

Jin says, “I don’t know. I saw them when she was in her room. How did you find out?”

Junjin ran his fingers through his hair and said, “Well, I accidently came in when Tae was in her bra. I helped her to dry her hair and that’s when I saw them.”

Jin nodded and said, “Well, don’t announce it to everyone. Only you and I know about them. She’s very shy and she doesn’t want people to know about them. So, just be respectful to her and just keep it to yourself. She’ll tell us when she’s ready.”

Junjin nodded and was ready to say something when he saw Tae coming downstairs. She had on a red shirt that goes to her elbows and her blue jeans.

She got to the bottom and said, “Are you ready?”

Junjin nodded and he opened the door and walked outside with Tae. They got in the car, and Junjin drove away.

At the Mall:

Junjin and Tae were walking around the mall and looking at stores. Junjin brought Tae into a ladies store and told her to look around.

Tae sighed and said, “Why do I have to look for clothes? I was fine in my other clothes.”

Junjin sighed and said, “Tae, you’re 21 years old. You need to start looking like you’re an adult.”

Tae pouted and said, “But, I liked my clothes.”

Junjin sighed and said, “We are not leaving the store until you find some clothes.” He walks over to a female associate and said, “Can you help her find some decent clothes to wear?”

The lady nodded and walked over to Tae and helped her look at clothes. After about two hours looking at clothes, she eventually found some clothes, shoes, and hair accessories.

They walked out of the store and Tae said, “Junjin, I don’t understand why I need dresses, and skirts. I’m fine in pants.”

Junjin walks with Tae down the sidewalk and says, “Because. You need to start looking like a girl, instead of a Tomboy.”

Tae pouted again and said, “I’m happy looking like that. I don’t like to be girly.”

Junjin stopped and looked at Tae as he says, “What if a guy catches your eye? He’s going to want to see her looking nice.”

Tae looked at him and said, “To tell you the truth, if a guy can’t see me as I am...he’s not worth it anyway.”

Tae walks away from Junjin. He nods his head and walks faster to catch up to her and she says, “Besides, I don’t think Jin would even allow a guy to catch my eye. He and BTS would probably pound him into the ground.”

Junjin chuckled and said, “Yeah probably. Of course, now that you have Shinhwa also.”

Tae and Junjin spent the rest of the day looking at clothes, and eating a late lunch. Junjin looks at his watch and says, “It looks like it’s time to go home.”

Tae nodded and they walked back to his car. He puts the bags of clothes into the trunk and they get in the car. Junjin drives home. He stops at a stop light and waits. The light turns green and he moves out into the intersection when suddenly a car hits the driver side causing the car to flip and roll to the right. Tae screams as the car rolls and then comes to a complete stop right side up. Tae’s head is leaning on the door as blood was running from her forehead. She groaned as she looked over and sees Junjin slumped over in the seat and his head on the steering wheel.

Tae unclips the seatbelt and forces the door to open. She gets out of the car and falls to the pavement. People run over and try to help her up. She pushes them away from her. She walks and falls to her knees as she walks around the car and over to the driver door. She sees that it’s completely pushed in. She tries to open the door but it wouldn’t budge. She cries out for help from other people. They try to get the door open but they couldn’t get it. They reach in to get Junjin out, but the seatbelt had malfunctioned. Tae stands there and sniffs the air. She looks down and sees gasoline making a puddle on the pavement. She runs over and pushes everyone away and shows them. She watches as the firefighters got there and were trying to get Junjin out. She looks over and sees a few men standing and watching the accident, but what sent shivers up her spine was that a few of them were looking at her.

Tae gasped and she turned and started to walk away from the accident. She looked behind her and saw the men walking towards her. She tries to run but her legs were hurting and she was dizzy from hitting her head in the car. When she’s away from the accident she hears an explosion and gasps as she looks behind her to see the car had exploded.

Tae said, “Junjin.” She looks and sees the guys walking quickly towards her. She turns and runs into what feels like a brick wall. She stumbles backwards and falls to her backside. She looks up and gasps. There was a very nice looking blonde man. He was dressed very fashionably. He knelt down and smiled at her.

“Oh man. Are you alright? Sorry about that.”

Tae sighed and said, “I’m fine.”

The man smiled and said, “Hey, let’s get you cleaned up. There’s a hospital a few blocks away.”

The man helped her up and into the car. She looked back but the men following her were gone. She closed her eyes as the handsome blonde man drove her to the nearest hospital. He walks in and says, “I need some help. This woman was hurt in an accident. She’s bleeding.”

The nurses call for a doctor and they put her in a wheelchair and they put her in a vacant room. The nurse walks over and says, “Are you a relative?”

The man shook his head and said, “No. Found her on the street. She apparently was hurt in an accident.”

The nurse says, “What’s your name?”

The man looks at the nurse and says, “Wu Yi Fan.”

The nurse bows and writes his name down on the chart for Tae.

He waits till the doctor checks up on Tae and they told him that he could see her, but usually only family members. He walks in and sees her lying in bed with a bandage around her head and monitors beeping. Yi Fan walks over and stands next to her. He runs his hand over the bandage and she opens her eyes.

Tae smiles and says, “T..Thank you. I never got your name.”

Yi Fan smiles and says, “Yi Fan.”

Tae smiles as she closes her eyes and says, “Yi Fan. I like that name.”

Yi Fan smiles and she opens her eyes and looks at him. She says, “My name is Tae Eun.”

Yi Fan nods and says, “I know. Get some rest. Your family will be here soon.”

Tae nods and closes her eyes as Yi Fan stands there and looks at her. He bends down and puts his lips lightly on her lips.

Yi Fan stands up and looks at the door. Two men walk in but stop when Yi Fan holds his hand up. They walk out and he closes the door. He says, “What is it?”

The one man says, “The man from the car wreck was rushed to the other hospital. He’s not in critical condition. He’ll be fine. How is she?”

Yi Fan sighs and says, “It’s her all right. But, she’s banged up at the moment. We better leave before her brother comes here.”

The other man says, “I take it she’s not the Siren?”

Yi Fan sighs and says, “I don’t know. But, I wish she was.”

They walk away from Tae’s room and walk out of the hospital just as Jin, Andy, and Hoseok run in and ask for Kim Tae Eun. The nurse shows them her room and they rush in. Jin gasps when he sees his sister on the bed with a bandage around her head.

Jin runs over and touches her hand. She opens her eyes and looks up at Jin and smiles. She said, “Jinnie.”

Jin’s eyes fill with tears and said, “Tae, what happened?”

Tae shrugged and said, “I’m not sure. We were hit, and then a man brought me here...and then I out.”

Andy said, “You said a man brought you here?”

Tae nodded as her eyes started to close. She said, “He was nice...and handsome...”

Andy said, “What’s his name?”

But, Tae had fallen asleep.

The doctor walks in and she sees Jin. “She had a mild concussion and she lost some blood, but she should be able to go home tomorrow. She’ll be sore, so be careful of her.”

Jin nodded and said, “Thank you. Oh by the way...”

The doctor turned and said, “Can you tell me the name of the person who brought her in?”

The doctor looked at the chart and she said, “A Woo Yi Fan. He was a very nice man to bring her here and he stayed and waited for her to be put in a room. Whoever he is, he’s her hero.”

The bowed and the doctor walked out.

Jin said, “We need to find out who this Wu Yi Fan is. He saved my sister, but I want to know what the happened? This was supposed to be a nice day out for her. Junjin hyung is in the hospital with a broken arm and leg along with a concussion, and Tae is in the hospital with a concussion.”

Andy nodded and said, “Don’t worry about it. We’ll figure out what’s going on. Should we have someone watch over both of them?”

Jin shook his head and said, “No. It looks like a freak accident. What I want to know is the guy that saved her.”

 

To be continued...

Author’s Note:

 

What did you think of this chapter?

 

Oh man. Junjin and Tae are in the hospital from a car accident. Who caused it? Was it caused intentionally or just a freak accident? Who were the men chasing Tae? Who is Yi Fan? Will BTS and Shinhwa figure out who is Yi Fan and try to keep him away from Tae?

Also, I wonder what the man meant when he asked Yi Fan, “I take it she’s not Siren?” Do they think that Tae is Siren? Is Tae the Siren?

We’ll find out eventually. Yeah, I know...no spanking in this chapter, but there doesn’t need to be in EVERY chapter. Well, not in mine anyway. But, there will be, don’t fret.

Anyway...if you like this chapter please...

 

 

                                                        SUBSCRIBE...COMMENT...UPVOTE!!!