Chapter 5

Siren

*No spanking in the story*

The next day...

Tae was sleeping peacefully when she felt someone shake her. She groans and mumbles. There were some chuckling and then another shake. She slowly opens her eyes to see BTS in the room. Tae sleepily smiles at them.

Jin says, “Good morning, Tae.”

Tae sits up, yawns and stretches as she says, “It’s morning already?”

Jin nods and says, “Yes. We’ll be taking you home soon.”

Tae rubs her eyes which cause many of BTS to coo over her and she looks at Jin and says, “What?” She looks around and says, “Oh right. I’m in a hospital.”

Jin said, “The others are staying here with you. I’m going to talk to the doctor about releasing you.”

Hoseok hands her some clothes and she goes into the bathroom and changes. When she gets out of the bathroom she sees Jin walk in with the doctor.

Jin and the doctor came with and Tae’s face pouted. A wheelchair was ready.

Tae crossed her arms and said, “I can walk. I don’t need a wheelchair.”

Jin sighed and said, “It’s mandatory that their patients when they leave are in wheelchairs. Don’t start complaining.”

Tae shook her head and said, “No.”

Jin says, “Well, then I guess you’ll have to stay in the hospital.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she said, “No! I don’t want to stay here!”

Jin walked over and covered with his hand and said, “No yelling. Well, if you don’t want to be in here, then do as the doctor says.”

Tae sighed and mumbled something as she walked over to the wheelchair but didn’t escape getting a smack on her backside from Jin.

Tae sat down and looked up at Jin. Jin pointed his finger at her and said, “You’re walking on thin ice right now. You were hurt in an accident. I don’t want to have to give you more pain than you have right now.”

Tae blushed and crossed her arms over her chest as she sat in the wheelchair. Hoseok says, “We’ll take her.”

Jin walked over to the nurses’ station and signed out Tae and then he walked to the car. He sees her getting into the passenger side as he walks outside. He grabs her arm and pushes her into the backseat. Tae was going to complain when she saw Jin glare at her. Tae got into the backseat with the others while Jin got into the passenger side. He told the driver to take them back to the house. Jin turned to look at Tae and saw she had fallen asleep on Jimin’s shoulder. He turned back to the front and looked outside until they got to the house.

They all got out and Jin walked over to get Tae when Jungkook got out of the car carrying Tae bridal style. Jin smiled and they walked to the front door but before he could open the door, the door opened and there stood Shinhwa minus Junjin.

Eric says, “How is she doing?”

Jin says, “She slept all the way from the hospital. We are going to bring her upstairs.”

Eric gently takes Tae from Jungkook and said, “I’ll bring her upstairs. Junjin is in the den with Hyesung.”

Jin nodded and watched as Eric brought Tae upstairs and gently laid her on the bed. He took her shoes off and covered her up with the blanket. He walked out of the room and closed the door. He walked downstairs and into the den. He saw everyone hanging around Junjin.

Eric was laughing with how much attention Junjin was getting. He usually doesn’t like all the attention, but this time he’s getting it. Hyesung was over by him making sure that he’s comfortable and acting like a mother hen. BTS and the other Shinhwa members were talking to Shinhwa and to each other.

It wasn’t more than an hour when suddenly they heard a loud scream come from inside the house. Everyone quieted down and waited. Then they heard it again, Jin stood up and rushed to the door. He swung it open and ran up the stairs and almost falling. The others were running after him. He heard the scream again and it was coming from Tae’s room.

Jin threw open Tae’s door and looked around. He walked in and saw Tae huddled in a little cubby hole by her bed next to the wall. Jin walked toward her when she screamed again and held her arms up in defense. Jin stopped and looked at Tae and then at the others.

Jin knelt down and said, “Tae, it’s me. Jin.”

Tae stared at him with horror filled eyes. Jin hated to see his sister like this. Jin tried to come closer and she kept trying to move back more but the wall was keeping her from moving.

Finally, when Jin was close enough he touched her arm which caused her to scream and flinch. She lurched forward and clubbed him in the jaw with her fist which caused him to fall to the side. She got up and tried to make a run to the door, but Jin recovered and reached out and grabbed her ankle causing her to fall to the floor on her stomach. She got winded which gave Jin time to jump up and go over to her. She turned over and she cried out when Jin straddled her on her stomach and grabbed her hands to keep her from trying to hit him. All the while talking to her.

“Tae, it’s me. Your brother, Seokjin. Come on, I’m not going to hurt you!”

She finally got the chance and scratched his arm. He cried out and he doesn’t know where he got the strength but he raised his hand and slapped Tae hard on the left cheek causing to stop moving. Jin was glaring at her and breathing hard from the fight that she was causing. Everyone stood there stunned. They couldn’t believe Jin did that.

Tae blinked her eyes and looked at Jin. She pushed him off her and stood up. She pointed at him and said, “You...You slapped me!”

Jin got on his knees and said, “I...I’m sorry Tae, I had too. You weren’t listening to me.”

Tae lunged at him but she stopped when she heard a yell.

“ENOUGH!”

Tae and Jin looked over and saw Eric. He walked over and stood in front of Tae and said, “Your brother came here help you, but you kept fighting him. That’s why he slapped you. It’s not because he wanted too, he had no choice.”

Tae looked around Eric and saw Jin. He was looking at the floor as tears were falling down his cheek. Tae couldn’t believe it. She’s never seen him cry before. She looked at the others and walked over to Jin. She knelt down in front of him and put her hands on his cheeks.

“Jinnine, I’m sorry. I...I didn’t mean to fight with you. I...I was disoriented. Please, don’t cry.”

Jin put his hands over his face and said, “You have no idea what was going through my mind seeing you in the hospital. I can’t lose you, Tae Eun.”

Tae pulled Jin close to her and wrapped her arms around him. He wrapped his arms around her and he started to cry. Tae’s eyes became wet with tears as she heard him crying.

Eric ushered everyone out of the room and closed the door. He looked at them and said, “Let’s leave them alone. Right now, they need each other.”

Hoseok looked at the closed door as he heard Jin and Tae sobbing in the other room. He said, “But, shouldn’t we be with them too?”

Andy shook his head and said, “Right now, they need to be comforted by each other. We will give them support when they are calm. But, right now, they need to be alone.”

Jimin said, “I can’t believe Jin hyung slapped her on the face.”

Dongwan said, “Well, she wasn’t listening. It was the last resort. He couldn’t get her to stop. That was the only thing. Now it’s eating him up inside because of it.”

Hyesung said, “Come on. Let’s go downstairs and wait for them.”

An hour later...

Everyone was in the den and talking, watching TV and playing games. They heard the door open and in walked Jin. He looked like hell. His eyes were red and puffy, and his complexion looked pale. Hoseok ran up and gently took Jin’s hand and led him to a chair. He sat down and Hoseok knelt in front of him. He wiped the tears that were still on Jin’s face.

Hoseok said, “So? How is she?”

Jin sniffled and looked at Hoseok as he said, “She’s broken.”

Minwoo walks over and says, “What do you mean?”

Jin looks up at him and says, “She remembers the accident that killed our parents. And now she had an accident with Junjin hyung. She told me that she’s afraid something is going to happen to her and that I will be all alone.”

Jin sighed and he looked to the left and saw a cup next to him. He looked at the cup and then at the person and saw it was Eric. He smiled and took the cup. He looked and saw it was water. He drank it and it soothed his throat. He was crying so much his throat was dry.

Namjoon said, “Aside from Tae, how are you doing hyung?”

Jin looks at Namjoon and says, “I’m okay. It felt good to let it all out. I really haven’t had any time to grieve.”

Namjoon sighed and said, “I can’t even imagine what you and Tae are going through right now.”

Dongwan said, “So, what is she doing now?”

Jin sighed and leaned his head back on the chair and feeling the comfortable headrest as he said, “She fell asleep. All the crying, being in the hospital, and losing our family just took a toll on her body.” He sighed and looked at everyone and said, “I want to apologize for me breaking down up there. I know you guys never saw me that vulnerable...I....”

Before he could even finish his sentence someone cut him off.

“You don’t need to apologize. No one is going to think any less of you if you show weakness.”

Jin looked over and saw that it was Junjin. He said, “I may be in a gang and act all tough, but the minute I get hurt, I end up balling like a . Andy knows.”

Everyone looked at Andy and he nodded. He chuckled and said, “Junjin hyung is normally all bad , but the minute he breaks something, he’s got tears running down his face, snot coming out of his nose and he looks a mess. But, not once did any of us think any less of Junjin hyung. He’s my hyung. He’s part of our family. A family shouldn’t apologize for showing weakness.”

Yoongi spoke up, “Unless it’s outside the house. Inside the house, it’s fine. Outside, we need to maintain our composure.”

Jimin says, “That’s why we wanted you to not be dealing with a lot of things. You and Tae need to be together and support one another. We will support the both of you, but right now, you and Tae need each other.”

Jin chuckled and said, “Oh man, the third maknae is becoming poetic. I must be getting old.”

Everyone laughed and soon the atmosphere got better and they were laughing, watching TV and playing around.

Four hours later...

Tae was walking down the stairs and she stopped when the door to the den opened. Out walked Namjoon. He closed the door and walked toward her. He noticed that she was a little skittish. She moved back a step and was about to turn and run when Namjoon quickly moved toward her and grabbed her hand gently. She looked at him.

Namjoon said, “Hello Tae. How are you feeling?”

Tae shrugged and said, “I...I’m fine.”

Namjoon smiled and said, “Everyone is in the den. We were waiting for you to wake up.”

Tae shook her head and said, “No. I...I don’t want to see anyone.”

Namjoon said, “Come on. You don’t have to stay for a long period time. Just to say ‘hi’ and that’s it.”

Tae shook her head and tried to remove Namjoon’s hand from hers and said, “Namjoon, I said NO!”

Namjoon sighed and moved closer and the next thing that happened was Tae was bent over Namjoon’s shoulder and he turned to walk toward the den. Tae was hitting his back and kicking all the while telling him to put her down.

The door to the den opened and everyone turned to see Namjoon walk in with Tae over his shoulder. Everyone chuckled and he walked toward Junjin when he groaned as Tae punched his lower back. He looked over at Jin and then slapped Tae on the backside causing her to yelp and stop kicking. He set her on her feet and she glared at him.

“What was that for?”

Namjoon pointed and said, “You were being really rude and you punched me in the back.”

Tae opened to say something when she heard someone behind her say, “I’m glad that Tae is feeling better.”

Tae turned around and she gasped. There sitting in a chair was Junjin. Tears filled her eyes as she looked at him. His arm and leg were in a cast and he had a few cuts on his face.

Tae walked over and stood next to him and looked at the casts and then at Junjin and said, “What? You’re alive?”

Junjin nodded and said, “Yep. What you didn’t know?”

Tae shook her head and said, “No. I...I heard the car explode. I...I didn’t know you got out.”

Junjin looked at her and said, “Where did you go?”

Tae looked at him and then at everyone as she started to fidget again. Tae said, “I...I went looking for...help.”

Junjin said, “You know, it’s not nice to lie.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she said, “I’m NOT lying. I went to find someone. But, you got out anyway. I was in pain too.”

Junjin said, “Really? Then who is Wu Yi Fan?”

Tae looked at him and shrugged as she said, “How should I know?”

Jin walked over and said, “He apparently brought you to the hospital and stayed with you until we got there. He even signed off as a contact, but no phone number.”

Tae looked at him and said, “I swear. I have no idea who he is.”

Yoongi said, “Maybe we should look him up.”

Tae turned and said, “MIN YOONGI! STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!”

Everyone was silent as they’ve never heard her yell like that. She heard Jin behind her, “Kim Tae Eun that was uncalled for. Apologize.”

Tae turned to look at Jin and said, “But...Jinnie.”

Jin had to resist Tae’s cuteness when she calls him ‘Jinnie’ and he said, “You apologize, or we’ll go back upstairs and my hand will be talking to your .”

Tae crossed her arms over her chest and said, “You wouldn’t do anything.”

Jin sighed and nodded as he said, “True. But, then again, you were disrespectful to Yoongi. Maybe I should let him do it.”

Tae gasped as she turned and walked over to Yoongi who was sitting down in a chair and she bowed and said, “Min Yoongi oppa, I am sorry for blowing up at you.”

Yoongi looks at her and says, “Hmm, you don’t want me to punish you?”

Tae stands up and shakes her head as she says, “No. I am sorry for blowing up at you.”

Yoongi sees Tae start to fidget again and he waves his hand and says, “It’s fine. You can go back to your brother.”

Tae nodded and walked over to Jin.

Jin says, “Tae, why don’t you go downstairs and try out the exercise machines?”

Tae looks at everyone and then she nodded and said, “Okay.”

Tae closed the door and Jin waited and when he knew that she was gone he looked at everyone and said, “Okay. We need to start doing something. I need to find out who this Wu Yi Fan is. I need to know why Junjin hyung’s car was hit. I don’t think that was a freak accident. I also want to know why we haven’t heard anything from the Siren. Also, we need to find out about EXO and VIXX.”

Taehyung said, “Well, I can find out about this Wu character.”

Jin nodded and said, “Okay, now I’m not just saying this is BTS, but Shinhwa hyungs can help too. I don’t want anything to happen to Tae. She’s been through so much and I can’t bear to see her in any more pain.”

Everyone nodded.

Taehyung said, “I can go and find out the Wu information when I go to my room.”

Jin said, “Okay. I’d be interested to hear if he had something to do with the accident.”

Later that night...

Taehyung was in his room and going through so many files looking for some information on who is Wu Yi Fan. As he was looking, he suddenly got a messenger bubble on his screen.

Dolphin: You shouldn’t be looking in people’s files.

V: Who are you?

Dolphin: Who I am doesn’t concern you. Why are you looking in the files? You do know they are secured files.

V: Yeah, I know. But, again, it doesn’t concern you.

Dolphin: Yes it does. When it’s about Wu Yi Fan.

Taehyung couldn’t believe it. Here some person named Dolphin has caught him looking for files on Wu Yi Fan. Taehyung sighed and typed.

V: What do you know about Wu Yi Fan?

Dolphin: Tell me why you want to know.

Taehyung sighed.

V: Because he might be dangerous to a friend of ours.

There was silence on the messenger and he figured the person left when he saw Dolphin’s name and a file being uploaded.

Dolphin: This information should help you.

Taehyung clicked on the file once it was uploaded. He waited and a picture of Wu Yi Fan opened and as he was reading, he couldn’t believe it. This is bad. VERY bad.

 

Wu Yi Fan....Kris Wu....EXO leader.

 

 

To be continued....

 

Author’s Note:

What did you think of this chapter?

 

 

If you like this story, please....

 

                                           SUBSCRIBE...COMMENT...UPVOTE!!!