Chapter 19

Siren

*No spanking in this chapter*

Later that day, Jin slowly opened his eyes as he looked up and noticed a white ceiling. Then, he looked around the room and noticed some men were sleeping on the couch and sitting in chairs with their eyes closed. Jin breathed a sigh and groaned as he tried to sit up. He looked over and saw one of the men looking at him.

The man said, “Jin hyung?”

Jin smiled and said, “Jimin, what happened?”

Jimin walked over and stood next to Jin’s bed and said, “You passed out.”

Jin sighed and said, “My legs feel like they were crushed. And my chest hurts.”

Namjoon walked over and said, “Well, you were in a bad accident.”

Jin sighed and said, “Where…. Where is Tae?”

Namjoon sighed and said, “Tae…Tae is not available right now.”

Jin sighed again and said, “I don’t want to see her right now.”

Namjoon looked at everyone and then at Jin. He said, “Why don’t you rest. We’ll leave you alone.”

Jin nodded and closed his eyes to sleep. BTS walked out of the room and out in the hallway. They walked over to some benches and sat down and some of them leaned against the wall.

Jungkook spoke up and said, “So, what are we planning on telling Jin about Tae?”

Namjoon said, “We don’t tell him anything.”

Jungkook said, “What? But, she is his sister.”

Namjoon looked at Jungkook and said, “You heard him. He doesn’t want to see Tae.”

Hoseok said, “Do we know what happened to Tae after the fight last night?”

Namjoon sat there and thought about what happened.

Flashback to last night…

After Tae had killed Yongguk and the other men in the hotel, she had to Jin and threw a knife into his chest. Namjoon couldn’t believe what he saw. They ran past Tae and freed Jin out of the chair. They made sure not to remove the knife or Jin could bleed even more.

As they turned and was going to pass by Tae, they saw she had woken up from her unconsciousness and was standing up on her own. She saw them with Jin and she walked towards them but was snapped at by Minwoo.

“TAE EUN! YOU WILL NOT COME NEAR US!”

Tae was surprised by his outburst and watched as they brought Jin out of the hotel. She turned to go after them but stopped when she saw Super Junior and TVXQ standing there. She knew that she wouldn’t be able to see her brother.

Namjoon said, “I don’t know. At the moment, Jin hyung was our main concern.”

Hoseok said, “I hope nothing bad happened to her. It’s not like it was her fault with what she did.”

Jimin looked at Hoseok and said, “NOT her fault? She threw a ing knife at her own brother! How can you say that it wasn’t her fault?!”

Hoseok said, “It was the only way to draw the other man out. If you get rid of the hostage, the person holding him can’t do anything.”

Jimin shook his head and said, “I don’t care what you say, but what she did to Jin hyung was not right.”

Namjoon said, “No. It wasn’t. But, I agree with Hoseok hyung.”

BTS looked at him and all said, “Huh?”

Namjoon looked at them and said, “And if it was me, I probably would’ve done the same thing. If Tae would’ve taken any steps towards Jin hyung, the man would’ve cut Jin hyung’s throat. She was out of ideas because she was watching her brother, but also trying to figure out how to save him. I wasn’t happy with what happened, but it seemed like the only way at the time. She didn’t have a gun or anything else with her.

Jungkook said, “She could’ve waited until you, Super Junior or TVXQ got in the hotel. It sounded like they got to the hotel just as she threw the knife at her brother.”

Namjoon sighed and said, “True. But, then would the man have waited for us? No. He was destined to kill either Tae or Jin hyung. My heart bleeds for both siblings.”

Yoongi nods and says, “I agree. Tae didn’t look good when we barged in. I thought she was going crazy and when I saw the knife in Jin hyung’s chest, I realized what she did. I wanted to kill her myself, but after she had killed the man, I realized she did it to save Jin hyung.”

Hoseok said, “But, do we know where Tae is now?”

Namjoon and Yoongi shook their heads. The rest of BTS sighed and wondered whatever became of Tae.

A bright white room was all the person could see. They looked around and didn’t understand where they were. They looked at their hands and saw cuffs on their wrists. They stood up and went to walk toward the door when they were suddenly pulled back and fell on their back on the floor. They looked behind them and noticed a chain on the wall. The person touched their neck and realized there was a collar around their neck. They looked up to see the door opening.

In walked, TVXQ. They stood there and looked at the person. Jaejoong spoke, “Tae Eun, we are disappointed in what you had done to your brother. We would’ve thought you’d have come up with another solution to saving your brother. But, you didn’t. You instead threw a knife at him.”

Tae sat there and listened to Jaejoong talking to her. She tried listening to the rest of his speech, but she was zoning in and out. Finally, when he had finished, she spoke.

“Is…Is Jin okay?”

Jaejoong looked at the others and then walked a little closer to Tae and said, “Your brother died on the way to the hospital.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she struggled against the chains and cuffs as she screamed her heart out in pain at what she had done. Her only brother had died because of her. She didn’t want that to happen.

Jaejoong’s heart stopped beating for a second as he listened to her cries and saw the tears running down her cheeks. But, he couldn’t be sympathetic towards her. Not after what happened. Jaejoong stood up and started to walk toward the door when he heard Tae call him.

“Jae! Where are am I?! Can I see Jin?”

Jaejoong turned around and looked at Tae. He said, “You are locked away because of the monster you have become. As for your brother, he will be buried in a cemetery where you will never know.”

Tae screamed again as TVXQ walked out of the room. They shut and locked the door as Changmin said, “Jaejoong hyung, was it right to lie to Tae?”

Jaejoong sighed and said, “Until Jin is healed and he decides to see her, we can’t let her know that he is alive.”

Yunho said, “Not only that, Shinhwa hyungs lost Infinite. So, we don’t even know if they will show up here or not.”

Junsu said, “So, we are using her as bait?”

Yunho nodded and said, “Yes we are.”

Tae was left alone in the room as she screamed and cried her heart out. She didn’t want to kill her brother. She ran the image over and over in her head. She saw him slumped over in the chair with the knife in his chest. She had taken her brothers’ life. She realized now that she had become her father. Tae pulled at the choker and chains so much that she tired herself out. She put her back against the wall and just sat there. Tears running down her cheeks, but she just looked as if she was wasting away.

Later that day…

Jin had come in and out of consciousness. BTS stayed with Jin and talked to him. TVXQ had stopped by to see how he was and even Super Junior came by as well. But, no one said anything to him about Tae. He didn’t want to know about her. Frankly speaking, he was scared of what he saw.

Shinhwa had found BTS in the cafeteria and stood in front of them. Eric said, “From what I was told, they fought with Infinite, but they were stronger. They ended up losing Infinite. There is no way to tell if they are going after Tae or not.”

Namjoon said, “No one is watching Tae at the moment. So, if Infinite decided to go there and kill her, no one would notice.”

Andy said, “Shouldn’t we watch her though? She is Jin’s sister.”

Jimin said, “Why? She tried to kill her brother. Whatever her fate is, she’ll have to deal with.”

Yoongi slapped Jimin behind the head and said, “Shut your mouth. You have no right to condemn Tae to hell. She’s already in hell and you’re pushing her even more. We have to wait and see what Jin hyung says when he wakes up.”

Hyesung says, “I was told by TVXQ that Tae is in a distraught state right now. She is locked up, chained and cuffed. As if she was an animal.”

Andy sighed and said, “Poor Tae.”

Later that night…

Tae sat where she was and never moved. No one had come in and fed her or talked to her. She was isolated away from everyone. Her stomach growled but she learned to not think about food. She sat there and thought about ways to kill herself.

Out in the hall, the night nurse was doing her paperwork, when she suddenly was stabbed in the back by some unknown people in black. The security guard walking the floor was shot with a silencer. The unknown people walked around the floors. They killed whoever was in the hallways. Finally, they came to the door and looked through the window. There sitting was Tae.

The unknown people looked at each other and one of them nodded to the other. They took the keys out and opened the door. Tae looked up and saw seven people in black clothes walk in. They walked over to her and took the chains and cuffs off her.

Tae said, “Who? Who are you?”

The people did not say anything. They struggled with her to get out of the room and they pretty much dragged her through the hallways. Tae’s eyes went wide when she saw the nurses and guards were dead. She realized that whoever this is, wasn’t someone on her side.

She was brought outside and there were two waiting cars. One of the men walked in front of her and took off his mask. He smiled and said, “Hello, Tae Eun. Or should I call you Siren.”

Tae looked at him and said, “Who? Who are you?”

The man smiled and said, “The name is Sunggyu. And you right now is a prisoner of Infinite.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she struggled with them again, but because she was still worn out and in pain from the fight, she didn’t have the strength to get them away from her. She was pushed into one of the cars and they got in as well. Another man put a cloth over her face and she realized it was chloroform and soon she fell asleep.

Back at the hospital…

Andy phone beeped and he took it out of his pocket. He noticed a message and opened it. The message read:

Bait gone

Andy looked at Shinhwa and then BTS and said, “Tae is gone.”

Namjoon looks at Andy and said, “What?”

Junjin said, “We put a bug on Tae before locking her up. We figured that either the rest of B.A.P or Infinite will be coming for her. The best way is to see what happens.”

Hoseok says, “So what now?”

Eric says, “Well, BTS is out of commission. You stay with Jin and keep him safe. Shinhwa is going to see about dealing with Infinite and the rest of B.A.P.”

Hoseok stood up and said, “But...we should at least help Tae. She’s like our little sister after all.”

Hyesung walked over to Hoseok and said, “Even if she is like a sister to you, would you want her to be sad if she found out you were hurt in trying to save her?”

Hoseok sighed and looked at the floor.

Hyesung wrapped his arms around Hoseok and looked at the others as he said, “Do not worry. Tae will be alright. She is strong and so is her will. She will not give up because she knows that BTS and Jin are there for her.”

Hoseok’s eyes filled with tears as he nodded. He sat back down and Eric said, “Alright. We are leaving. I want to make sure that all of you understand what you are supposed to do.”

Yoongi nodded and said, “Watch over Jin hyung.”

Minwoo nodded and said, “Yes. Watch over Jin, but also pray for Tae.”

Eric looked at his watch and said, “Alright, let’s get going. I want to get Tae back.”

Just as Shinhwa started to walk toward the door of the cafeteria, the door opened and in walked Jaejoong and Leeteuk. BTS turned around and was shocked to see them too.

Meanwhile...

At an abandoned warehouse in Busan, Infinite drove into the secret entrance and turned the car off. They got out and Woohyun grabbed Tae and picked her up bridal style. She was still unconscious from the chloroform. They looked over by the stairs and saw five people standing there.

Sunggyu said, “Well, hello, Himchan.”

Himchan looks at Sunggyu and says, “I see you got her.”

Sunggyu nodded and said, “It was easy.”

Himchan chuckled and walked towards them and said, “She doesn’t seem as fearless as she once did.”

Sunggyu said, “What should we do with her?”

Himchan smiled and motioned as he said, “Come with me.”

Infinite followed Himchan into the next room. There in the middle were chains hanging from a rafter in the ceiling. Himchan walked over and motioned for Woohyun to bring Tae over. He walked over and Himchan took her hands and put the chains around her wrists. Woohyun carefully put her legs down and Himchan looked over at Jongup and nodded. Jongup started to grip a chain and as he did, Tae was lifted off the ground and she hung a few inches off the ground, enough that her toes touched the floor.

Sunggyu said, “What are you planning on doing?”

Himchan smiled and said, “Why do you care? Are you having second thoughts about this?”

Sunggyu said, “No. I just like to know what is going on.”

Himchan said, “Don’t worry about it. Once I’m done with her, she’s going to be begging me to kill her.”

Back in the hospital...

Eric was staring at Jaejoong and Leeteuk and said, “What are you guys doing here?”

Leeteuk sighed and said, “After we killed VIXX, Jaejoong, TVXQ and Super Junior sat down and talked. I realized that we were wrong about Tae Eun. She never once tried to kill us, and she even risked her life to save her brother. If you still want, Super Junior would be happy to come with you to rescue Tae.”

Jaejoong nodded and said, “The same with TVXQ.”

Hyesung said, “Is Yunho okay with this?”

Jaejoong said, “Yunho realized that with what Tae did, she did out of love for her brother. Yunho told me that he would’ve done the same thing. We want to help as well. Tae is a very special girl. I don’t want anything more to happen to her.”

Eric looked at Shinhwa and then at Jaejoong and Leeteuk as he said, “Are your members ready for another fight?”

Leeteuk nodded and said, “The ones that got hurt, are being cared for. But, we still have enough manpower, and now with the help of TVXQ and Shinhwa, we can take down anyone.”

Eric smiled and said, “Good to know. But, our informant has just informed us that Tae is currently being held in an abandoned warehouse in Busan. He said that she was being strung up. Infinite and B.A.P are together.”

Jaejoong said, “B.A.P? But, wasn’t their leader killed?”

Eric nodded and said, “Yes, but Himchan is now the leader of B.A.P and he’s about as ruthless as Yongguk was.”

Jaejoong nodded and said, “Well, are we going to leave?”

Eric nodded and said, “Before we go...”

Jin’s room...

“Jin....Seokjin.”

Jin’s eyes slowly opened and he blinked a few times. He noticed a bunch of people in his room. He smiled and tried to sit up but he groaned. Hoseok and Jimin ran over and helped him to sit up. Jin said, “What? Are we having a party?”

Eric said, “Jin. Shinhwa is leaving.”

Jin sighed and said, “Oh okay.”

Eric said, “We are going on a rescue mission.”

Jin looked at Eric and said, “Rescue mission? Who are you rescuing?”

Eric said, “Kim Tae Eun.”

Jin cringed and looked at Eric.

Eric said, “I know you are frightened of her and you probably want nothing to do with her, but she is and will always be your sister. She was badly hurt in the fight and we locked her up.”

Jin nodded and said, “Okay.”

Eric said, “She was broken out of the facility.”

Jin’s eyes went wide and he looked at Eric as he said, “What?”

Eric said, “Someone killed the nurses and guards in the facility and they broke Tae out. Tae is still hurt from the fight, and she is currently being held as a hostage.”

Jin gripped the sheets as he looked at Eric as he said, “I...I don’t know my sister anymore. After seeing what she did and how she cared nothing for a human life, it disgusts me. But, then...she tried to kill me.”

Hyesung walked next to Eric and said, “Yes. That is correct. But, Tae did it for a reason.”

Jin said, “What reason could she have to kill me?”

Hyesung said, “By killing you, the killer became the target. She killed him once she knew that you were no longer in harm’s way.”

Jin’s eyes filled with tears as he said, “She...She killed him?”

Eric nodded and said, “Yes. Despite almost getting herself killed. She killed him.”

Minwoo walked over by Jin and took his hand. He said, “Jin, your sister loves you very much. All she ever thinks and talks about is you. She is very protective of you, and always wanted to make sure that you are well cared for and not hurt. She never cared about her own well-being.” Minwoo stopped and lifted Jin’s face when Jin was looking at the sheet. He said, “When we removed you from the chair, the only thing that left was...Jin.”

Jin whimpered and sobbed when he heard that. Minwoo said, “Jin, please don’t be hateful to Tae for what she did. She had no other choice.”

Jin nodded and wiped his eyes as he sobbed. Minwoo bowed and walked over to Eric. Eric looked at BTS and said, “We will let you know whether she is alive or...not.”

Namjoon nodded and said, “Be careful.”

Eric nodded and just as they were about to leave the room when Jin stopped them.

“WAIT! Taehyung, did you get my things that were taken from me when I got here?”

Taehyung nodded and walked over with a plastic bag. Jin opened it and dumped the contents out. He looked and then picked up a ring. It is a gold ring. It was a gorgeous ring and one would say that it was on the finger of a Princess.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"Jin held up the ring and said, “When you see Tae. Give her this.”

Eric walked over and took the ring. He looked at Jin and said, “You can give it to her.”

Jin shook his head and said, “No. It’s meant for Tae. It was our mother’s. She gave it to me to give to Tae. Give her the ring. She’ll understand, please.”

Eric looked at the ring and put it in his pocket as he bowed and said, “I will. They walked out of the room and Jin leaned against the pillow.

Taehyung looked at the other jewelry on the bed and then said, “What is the significance of that ring, hyung?”

Jin sighed and said, “In my family, we were always proud. Proud of who we are. Proud of our name. Proud of our lineage. Proud if we do something extraordinary. Everyone was given a piece of jewelry to show how proud our family was.”

Taehyung said, “So, are any of these rings yours?”

Jin’s eyes filled with tears as he said, “No.”

Taehyung looked up and said, “Hyung?”

Tears ran down Jin’s face and said, “I did nothing to make my family proud. When I was in America, my mother took me aside and gave me the ring making sure I understood that she wants Tae to have it when she does something that is higher than anyone will ever achieve.”

Taehyung sighed and said, “Hyung.”

Jin sighed and looked at the bed sheet and said, “I ran away from my family...from Tae...because I was a coward. I moved back to Korea and got into a gang. Not the best choices from my family.”

BTS walked over and sat on the bed as Taehyung scooped up all the jewelry and put them in the bag. Hoseok said, “Hyung, you are not a coward. Whatever happened when you were younger, that’s in the past. If I know Tae, she has never once thought lesser of you. She always said you were her big brother and that she looks up to you.”

Jin looks at Hoseok and said, “She...She said that?”

Hoseok nodded and said, “Of course. She adores you. She never wants to see you sad, cry, hurt, or get mad, because then it will hurt her. Let’s try to focus right now on getting you well, and praying for Tae’s safe return.”

Jin smiled even through his tears as he said, “Thank you Hoseok.”

Hoseok smiled and said, “No problem. That’s what I’m here for. To cheer everyone up.”

To be continued...

 

Author’s Note:

What did you think of the chapter? Well, now you know that Infinite and B.A.P are behind the kidnapping of Tae. I wonder if they are going to use her to get Shinhwa and BTS and then kill Tae. Not sure what is going to happen.

It looks like the story might end a little after chapter 20, from the way it’s all laid out. Oh well. It doesn’t bother me.

Can you believe that Jin’s family seem to value Tae more than Jin. That’s sad. I’m glad though that Tae still loves Jin even though he ran out on the family.

Anyway, it looks like there might be a fight coming up. I hope Tae won’t be hurt too badly. She’s still hurt from the last fight.

 

If you like the chapter and/or the story, please…

 

                                         SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!