Chapter 3

Siren

*I’ll tell you again, I at writing spanking stories, so hopefully this chapter was good. Spanking in this chapter, if you don’t like it, don’t read it.*

Later that day, Shinhwa decided to go out and check up with their informants. But, not before Junjin goes and looks for Tae. She was up in her room laying on her bed reading a book. She heard a knock on the door and told the person to come in. She was shocked to see Junjin walk in.

Tae says, “Junjin, what are you doing here?”

Junjin looks at her and then without a word walks over and pulls her out of the bed. He bends her over and smacks her backside hard four times causing her to yelp with each swat. He rights her and she put her hands over her backside.

Tae says, “What was that for?”

Junjin says, “I know for a fact that you listened outside the door. I wanted you to see what will happen if you lie again. Your brother may not want to do the honors, but Shinhwa has no problem taking things in our own hands.”

Tae looked at him and said, “You should leave.”

Junjin nodded and said, “Shinhwa is leaving because we have things to do. But, there’s a chance we’ll be back.”

Tae took a step back and looked at him. He turned around and before he left he looked at her and said, “If I were you, I would come clean when we come back. Don’t lie and behave.”

Junjin walks out of the room and closes the door. He walks down the stairs and soon Shinhwa leaves the house. Tae rubs her backside and can’t believe that Junjin slapped her on the backside. Not only that, how did he know that she was listening to them?

She sighed and decided to go downstairs and get something to drink. She got to the bottom and she heard talking in the den. She wasn’t going to listen in on this time. She walks to the kitchen but didn’t see anyone there. She opens the refrigerator door and grabs a bottled water. She opens it and starts to drink. She thinks about what she heard.

She heard footsteps behind her and turned to see Jin walk in. He smiled and said, “Tae, the guys and I are going out. Will you be okay by yourself?”

Tae nods and says, “I’m fine. Do you mind if I go for a walk around the park?”

Jin thought about it and said, “Well, I don’t know.

Tae says, “Oh come on, Jin. I feel cooped up here. Please?”

Jin sighed and said, “Well, I guess so. Just make sure that you come home if you feel uncomfortable, okay?”

Tae nods and she walks with Jin to the front door. The guys say goodbye to her and she sees them get into the limo. They wave and then leave. She watches them leave and then she runs over to the den and opens the door. She stands in the doorway and looks behind her. She walks in and reaches under the table by the books. She kneels down and looks underneath. There taped to the underside of the table was a tape recorder. She touched a button and a tape fell out. She smiles and she takes another tape recorder out of her pocket and puts the tape in it. She grabs her earphones and plugs it into the tape recorder. She takes an extra key and locks the door and sets the alarm. None of the maids are home, so no one is inside the house. Tae takes a deep breath and breathes in the clean air. She walks down the steps and walks past the gates and nods to the guards. She walks across the street toward the park.

She presses play and listens to the conversation on the recorder. She fast forward a lot of the stuff because it was just gibberish of things about how everyone was doing. She pressed play again and then she heard what she thought she heard.

BTS and Shinhwa laughed. Then Jin said, “Anyway, we were surprised to see you have come back to the city. I thought you were in Japan?”

Eric said, “We were. Until we found out the Siren had made an appearance in Korea.”

Hoseok said, “Wait, the Siren is here in Korea? The last time I heard she was in America.”

Dongwan said, “Yeah. But, our informants have told us that the Siren found her way to Korea. We need to be on guard because we never know when she'll strike.”

Taehyung says, “Do we even know what the Siren looks like?”

Dongwan says, “No one knows. She’s like a ghost. She’s here and then gone. Sometimes I wonder if it’s people’s imagination that created the Siren.”

Junjin says, “This is the only thing that we can find of the Siren’s.”

Jin said, “It’s a hand drawn picture of a dolphin necklace?”

Dongwan said, “That’s not just any necklace. That’s a sapphire dolphin necklace. One that is VERY rare. That necklace was created just for her.”

Jin says, “Well, I’ve never seen it before.”

Andy said, “The Siren always wears it.”

Jimin says, “So, she likes dolphins.”

Minwoo says, “No. If you remember reading history, not Korean history, the Sirens were women who could lure men into the water and drown them.”

Jimin says, “So, this Siren is going to lure someone into the water?”

Minwoo says, “No. But, she’s dangerous. For some reason, her targets are men.”

Jin says, “Do you know the reason why she would target them?”

Eric says, “There’s a rumor going around that the Siren was either attacked, , tortured, kidnapped, we don’t know. But, that’s been running around and our informants have told us the same thing. So, it could be anything. We just need to be careful.”

Tae sits on a bench and stops the tape. She says, “Siren. Oh man. What does Siren have to do with BTS and Shinhwa?”

She presses play again and listens to Minwoo talk, “We found out from our informant when we were coming here that EXO has entered Seoul. Not only that, B.A.P has arrived as well.”

Jimin says, “Yeah, but VIXX has come back too. Why are they all coming back? Are they regrouping?”

Eric says, “We were told that the Siren is the reason they are here.”

Yoongi says, “Wait. They followed the Siren?”

Eric nodded and said, “Yeah. Apparently, the Siren killed someone close to each group. Why she did that no one knows. But, it appears to be that those people did something to her or killed someone close to her.”

Tae sits there and sighs then she listens.

Taehyung says, “Jin hyung, how are we going to keep this a secret from Tae? You know how well she is at figuring things out.”

Jin sighs and says, “I’ll figure something out. But, I know it’s not going to be easy keeping it a secret from her. But, she can’t know about the other gangs.”

Jungkook said, “Well, good luck in keeping this a secret. I don’t know Tae long enough, but it seems like she’s very smart.”

Jin said, “That she is. But, we can’t even tell her about what we or Shinhwa are. Right now, all she knows is that I work in an office and Shinhwa are friends that I’ve known here in Korea.”

Tae stops the recorder and grumbles. “I can’t believe that they lied to me. Some brother he is.”

Then she remembers Junjin’s words, “Think about what you are doing and come clean, or you’ll have a sore backside.”

Tae thought about it and said, “They can’t touch me. I’m not related to them. Only Jin can. But, then again, all Jin has done was not hit hard. Man, Junjin hits harder.”

Tae thinks about the sharp swats that she got from Junjin and compares them to her brother. Junjin hits harder. She sure doesn’t want Shinhwa disciplining her.

She walks around the park a little bit more and she put the recorder back in her pocket and just enjoyed the walk. She suddenly felt like she was being followed. She turned around but she didn’t see anyone strange. She turned back and continued walking. She walked a little faster but kept her ears and eyes open. She turned her head to look to the side and she could see a person walking quickly behind her.

She kept walking quickly and she realized that there were no people in this part of the park. She stopped and the person stopped. She turned around and saw two others standing there. She looked at them and they were wearing all black. She narrowed her eyes at them.

“What do you want?”

One of the men said, “You’re Kim Tae Eun, right?”

Tae showed no emotion and said, “Maybe? What does it matter to you?”

The other man says, “Well, you’re coming with us.”

Tae chuckled and said, “Like hell I am.”

They suddenly charged at her instantly she started to fight them. She kicked, punched, clawed each of them. They ended up on their backs on the ground. Tae was a little out of breath but she felt like she had a LOT of energy.

She saw them groaning and she walked over and put her foot on one of the men’s stomach causing him to groan, due to a broken rib. She pressed down and grabbed the mask and took it off. It was a young man. She said, “Who are you and who do you work for?”

The man didn’t say anything and she put more force on his broken rib. The man cried out and said, “Okay, okay. My name is Baekhyun. I work for EXO.”

Tae looks at him and she remembers Shinhwa and BTS talking about EXO. She says, “What does EXO want with me?”

Baekhyun sighed and groaned again from the pressure on his broken rib and he said, “Because…you are Kim Seok Jin’s kid sister.”

Tae narrows her eyes at him and steps off. She looks at the three of them and says, “Well, tell your leader that Kim Seok Jin’s kid sister is not going down without a fight. If he wants me, then he better get off his and come down here to get me…instead of bringing a bunch of weak thugs. Now get out of here.”

Tae watched as they got up and ran away. She thought about it and she felt nervous. She started to fidget and she looked at her watch. Her eyes went wide.

“Oh . Jin is going to have my head. It’s past the time I was supposed to be home.”

Tae ran off back to the gate and the guards let her in. She walked over to the door and was about to open it when it opened by itself and there to her horror was…

 

Junjin.

 

Tae sighed and saw him standing there and blocking her way. He said, “Well, well, look who decided to come back? Have a nice walk?”

Tae narrows her eyes at him and said, “Let me pass.”

Junjin looks at her and opens his hand. Tae looks at him and he says, “Hand it over.”

Tae looks at him and says, “Hand over what?”

Junjin sighed and said, “Don’t make me have to frisk you and smack you on the again.”

Tae took a step back and said, “I…I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Junjin sighed again and walked over. He grabbed her arm and dug into her pockets to find the tape recorder and headphones. Junjin looks at her and shakes his head.

Junjin takes the tape recorder and headphones and puts them in his jacket pocket. He looks at Tae and says, “Your brother gave us permission to use whatever method to keep you in line.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she said, “He would not do that.”

Junjin laughed and said, “Really? Then why don’t you go in and ask him yourself.”

Tae ran past Junjin and covered her backside as she found BTS and Shinhwa in the den. She burst open the door surprising them all.

Jin says, “You’re supposed to knock.”

Tae glares at him and says, “What’s this I hear about you giving them permission?”

Jin smiles and looks at Tae as he said, “I agreed with them when they told me that you’re a little wild. As seeing I’m not very good at handing out discipline, I figured someone else can do it. Besides, Shinhwa hyungs have been around a lot longer and have dealt with unruly children.”

Tae says, “I’m not unruly and I’m not a child.”

Andy says, “Well, you don’t listen and you act like a child.”

Tae glares at him and says, “Who asked you?”

Jin stands up and says, “KIM TAE EUN!”

Tae takes a step back when she hears her brother yell out her full name. He says, “This is the reason. You’ve spent your time in the States with no parental authority since mom and dad died. I know you think that you’re old enough, but you’re not showing it to me or to the guests. From now on, I’m leaving it up to BTS and Shinhwa.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and said, “What?”

Jin says, “First off, you are good, but not that good. I am very disappointed that you heard our conversation, which was not for you. Junjin hyung found your tape recorder.”

Junjin walks in and sets the other one on the table. Jin looks at her and says, “Why did you do this?”

Tae shrugged.

Jin sighed and said, “Well, as seeing Junjin has already smacked you, I think it would be fitting that he finishes it.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she shook her head and said, “No. Jin please. Don’t do this.”

Jin shakes his head and says, “No. I’ll see you after, but right now, I want you to go to your room and wait for Junjin. And I mean wait for him.”

Tae opened but shut it when Eric stood up. She turned around and walked out of the room. Jin looks at Junjin and says, “Be easy on her. She’s still a little fragile from losing our parents, but she needs to learn to be an adult now.”

Junjin nods and says, “Don’t worry. I’ll use my hand. It’s a lot harder.”

Tae paces around the room waiting for Junjin. She fidgets as she tries to figure out ways to get out of a spanking.

Suddenly, she hears the door open and in walks Junjin. He smiles at her and says, “You deserve every one of these smacks on your backside.” He sits down on her bed and says, “Come on. Let’s get this over with.”

Tae stands there and says, “Junjin, come on. We’re adults. We don’t need to do this. Let’s not do this, and say we did?”

Junjin chuckles and says, “I was like you when I was a kid…but if I remember correctly, my mom always came in to check that my dad did a thorough job on my . Which, I bet your brother will want to do. So, we might as well make it look like I did a good job on you.”

Tae narrowed her eyes at him and said, “No time to make jokes. My is on the line.”

Junjin says, “Yeah, and it’s starting to add up the spanks.”

Tae says, “What?”

Junjin says, “I was thinking of only giving you 10, but as you stand there and stall, you’re adding up to 15 now. If you keep stalling, I’ll add 20. I don’t think your is going to be able to withstand the amount with my hand.”

Tae bites her bottom lip and slowly walks over to him. She stops when she was within reach and she was grabbed by the wrist and forced to lay over Junjin’s lap. She may be 21, but she was shorter than her brother even with long legs, and Junjin was a little taller than Jin. She held onto Junjin’s pant leg as she felt his other leg close together so that she doesn’t move. She looks over her shoulder at him and she can feel his hand on her backside.

Tae says, “Please, Junjin. Don’t do this.”

Junjin doesn’t say anything and he raises his right hand. Tae looks forward and closes her eyes to wait for the first spank. She didn’t have to wait long and his hand made his way to her backside with a loud smack to her pants covered .

*Smack*

She jolted forward and she was shocked at the smack. She didn’t wait long, and soon Junjin was making a rhythm on her backside with his hand. She tried to keep quiet but his hand was hitting her very hard. She reached back to block his smacks when her arm was grabbed and held against her back.

*Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack! *

Junjin said, “You have 10 more and they are going to be harder than before. You were wrong in listening in on our conversation. They are for adults only. Now, I want you to think about what you did wrong as you feel the last 10.”

Tae waited and she felt herself being shifted more forward and she realized what was going to happen. She freaked out and said, “NO! NOT THERE PLEASE! JUNJIN OPPA!”

Junjin didn’t say anything as he smacked down on her sit spot causing her to cry out in pain.

*Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack! *

She wiggled around to get away from his hand but he kept her still and he kept raining down smacks on his sit spot. After the 10th spank, he stopped as she continued to sob from the pain in her backside. She kept saying “SORRY, PLEASE STOP!” But, Junjin needed to bring her punishment home.

Tae realized the spanking stopped and she was still bent over his lap. She tried to get up, but he held her down. He said, “Have you learned your lesson, Tae?”

Tae nodded which earned her a smack to her rear. She yelped and said, “Yes, I have. Please, let me up.”

Junjin said, “Are you going to do this again?”

Tae shook her head and said, “No. I won’t.”

Junjin then said, “Are you going to be a good girl and don’t lie?”

Tae bit her bottom lip which caused another spank to her backside and she said, “Yes! I will be a good girl and not lie.”

Junjin helped her up and wrapped his arms around her. She cried on his shoulder as he comforted her. He could feel all the pent-up pain that she felt, not just from the spanking, but having her parents die. Junjin wanted her to calm down before he left. He wasn’t the kind of person that lets someone cry even after a spanking.

Junjin pulled away and said, “Why don’t you lay down and get some rest.”

Tae touched her backside and groaned. Junjin pulled her hand away and said, “That would not be the best. Your backside will be pretty sore now.”

Tae sighed as she laid down on the bed on her stomach. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Junjin walked down the stairs and saw BTS and Shinhwa.

Jin said, “So?”

Junjin nodded and said, “It’s done. She ended up getting 20 spanks.”

Hoseok said, “20, why?”

Junjin said, “Because she kept stalling. Ten of them were on her sit spot.” He looks at Jin and said, “You might want to go up to see her later. I told her that you’ll want to make sure the job was done. She’ll be in pain for a day or two.”

Jin nodded and said, “Thank you, Junjin hyung.”

Junjin nodded and walked over to the other Shinhwa members.

 

This is the sapphire dolphin necklace.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

To be continued…

 

Author’s Note:

So, what did you think of this chapter?

I do have to apologize for at writing a spanking fic. I’m not as good as others when they write spanking fics. But, like I mentioned before, my story seems to be a little bit of spanking, but it’s also got fluff and drama.

 

If you liked this story, please…

 

                                              SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!