Chapter 16

Siren

* No spanking in the chapter*

A couple days after what happened with Tae, Eric had gathered everyone and said, “Okay, I’m taking Jin and Tae out for a while. I need you guys to make sure everything is fine here. Let me know if something happens.”

Dongwan said, “How long do you think you’ll be gone?”

Eric shrugged and said, “Not sure. I have some errands to run.”

Jin looks at Eric and says, “So, why do you need Tae and I?”

Eric smirked and said, “Well, I think you both need some time away from stress. Besides, both of you need to spend some time together.”

Andy says, “When are you leaving?”

Eric looks at his watch and says, “In a few minutes.” He looks at Tae and says, “Put your shoes on and then we’ll leave.”

Tae does as he says and walks over to the sofa and puts her shoes on. She stands up and walks over to Eric and Jin. Eric looks at everyone and says, “Alright. Keep watch over the house and let me know if anything happens.”

Everyone nodded. Eric gave Jin the keys and says, “Why don’t you and Tae start the car. I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

Jin nods and he walks out with Tae. Eric closes the door and he walks over to the groups and looks at Andy and says, “Okay, I need you to use your computer and track our movements.”

Namjoon says, “Why? Is something going to happen?”

Eric says, “We’re going into Busan. I am not sure how rough it is over there. There are a lot of gangs in there and one, in particular, I want to stay away from.”

Jimin says, “Which one?”

Eric says, “Big Bang. They are a rough bunch of guys who will do anything to make them happy.”

Namjoon says, “So, what’s the point of bringing Tae in there?”

Eric smirks and says, “There’s a Dojo in there that is strict. I know that Tae is powerful and I want to see how much she can handle before she turns deadly.”

Hoseok says, “Are you crazy? Jin hyung will not allow that.”

Eric shrugs and says, “He’ll have to as seeing he’s coming with. Besides, neither of them want to cross me.”

Minwoo looks at Eric and says, “What happens if she does turn? Are you going to be able to stop her from trying to kill you or anyone else?”

Eric sighed and said, “That’s where Jin is going to come in.”

Yoongi says, “Wait. Are you going to use her own brother as bait? Isn’t that a little extreme?”

Eric says, “It seems that she calms down when he’s around. If she sees that he’s okay, she won’t turn. But, if she sees he’s hurt, then she will. I just want to see if she is put through so much pain and agony, will she turn and if Jin will be able to calm her down.”

Hyesung says, “What if he can’t?”

Eric sighs and says, “I hope it doesn’t come to that. But, we’ll see.”

Hoseok says, “Do they know about Tae?”

Eric nods and says, “Yes. They know she is the Siren. They don’t know her history though. But, they know she can be dangerous if she is put in a tight bind almost to the point of death.”

Eric looks at Minwoo and says, “Keep a lookout for Infinite, B.A.P, and VIXX. I heard they are in the area. I don’t need them to follow us. I need them to stay here within the vicinity where you guys can watch them.”

Eric looks at his watch and says, “I have to leave. Make sure you keep a watch on us.” He looks at Andy.

Eric walks outside and sees Jin and Tae waiting patiently for Eric. He smirked and walked toward the car. He gets into the driver’s seat and backs out of the driveway. He gets on the road and drives through towns and villages. Tae watches the scenery. She sees a sign that says, ‘Welcome to Busan.’

Tae looks at Eric and says, “What’s in Busan?”

Eric looks in the rear-view mirror and says, “My errands are there.”

He drives a few more miles and they finally get to the heart of Busan. He pulls into a parking spot and Jin sees it’s a Dojo. Jin looks at Eric.

Eric smiles at Jin and gets out of the car. Jin and Tae get out as well. Eric walks to the Dojo and opens the door. Jin and Tae walk in and they see the Master and students.

The Master sees Eric and tells the students to halt. He walks over and bows to Eric.

“Welcome, Eric.”

Eric bows and says, “Master Kwon.”

Master Kwon looks over and sees Jin and bows to him.

Jin bows to Master Kwon and says, “I…I’m Kim Seokjin.”

Master Kwon looks over and sees Tae. He stares at her which makes her uncomfortable. He walks over and stands in front of her. He looks her up and down and then walks around her. Jin tries going over to Tae but was pulled back by Eric.

Master Kwon stands in front of Tae and says, “So, you’re the infamous Siren.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she took a step back as she looked at Eric. She glares at him and says, “What game are you playing here? Why did you bring me here?”

Master Kwon says, “To teach you.”

Tae says, “Teach me? Teach me what?”

Master Kwon smiles and says, “Self-control.”

Tae looks at Master Kwon and says, “I don’t need help with that. I’m perfectly able to control myself.”

Master Kwon nods and says, “Of course you can. But, you need to be able to keep your identity a secret, right?” He walks over to his students and then turns around and says, “But, if you have more self-control, other people would never know you as the Siren.”

Tae narrowed her eyes at him and says, “Okay. So, what do I have to do?”

Master Kwon shakes his head and says, “Nothing.”

Tae looks at him and says, “Huh?”

Master Kwon looks at his students and says something and then suddenly two male students walked towards her. Master Kwon watched Tae. He saw her tense up as she saw them. Her eyes were on them, which he was happy to see. She was very alert. He notices that she doesn’t show that she’s ready to fight. He wonders how her fighting skill is. He tells the students to attack and he watched as the male students attacked Tae with their legs and arms and within seconds the male students were on the floor.

Master Kwon was surprised. He saw her pretty much pick them up and body slams them on the floor. She even kicked them in the stomach. Master Kwon nodded and then he told two more male students to walk over. And again, within seconds, they were on the floor. He looks over and sees a tall male and tells him to go over. He watches Tae.

He notices that she seems to size up the male student. She looks at him and tries to figure out what to do. He tells the male student to attack, and Tae tries to body slam the male student, but he was stronger and taller. He grabbed her and body slammed her to the floor. She coughed and groaned as she laid there. The male student stood up and held out his hand. Tae looked at him and pushed his hand away. She gets up and rubs her back.

She may be better, but her back still was sore from the beating a few days ago. She looked at Master Kwon and says, “What was that? Putting a man bigger than me.”

Master Kwon smiled and said, “You should know that not all men are going to be short. There will be tall men as well. They will try to harm you, so you have to know how to take them down. Though I do have to say that you have great techniques. I’ve never seen anyone use the techniques you have used before. Where did you train?”

Tae says, “I taught myself.”

Master Kwon nodded and said, “But, where?”

Tae said, “America.”

Master Kwon nodded and said, “I see. Now that you are in Korea. I will teach you how to control yourself.”

Tae said, “But…aren’t you afraid?”

Master Kwon chuckled and said, “Afraid? Why would I be afraid?”

Tae said, “Because of what I am. I am the Siren. The one that kills.”

Master Kwon nodded and said, “I have heard all about you. But, I also know that you won’t show your other side….to your brother.”

Tae turned her head to look at Jin and then at Master Kwon and said, “I…I don’t want him to see.”

Master Kwon smiles and says, “Then, I can help you so that your brother never sees it.”

Tae nodded.

For the next, four hours, Master Kwon helped Tae to master her self-control. He had her sit down in the middle of the mat. He covered her eyes with a blindfold.

Master Kwon said, “Now, I want you to use your other senses and track how many will be around you.”

Tae sat there and calmed her nerves as she listened. There were seven male students who walked around her quietly. Jin watched their display and watched Tae. She didn’t move from her spot nor did she show any sign of stress.

Tae sat there and a few minutes she said, “There are seven.”

Master Kwon smiled and said, “Good. Now feel what they are planning on doing.”

Tae sat there and waited. She could feel the seven male students walk toward her and she moved out of the way just as one of the students used a bamboo stick to try and hit her. Master Kwon smiled at her move. He watched as she crouched down and waited for the next thing to happen. She felt some of the students behind her and she lashed out and was able to make contact with their stomachs. They fell to the mat. Within a few minutes, she was able to make them all lay on the mat groaning.

Master Kwon laughed and clapped. All the way to nighttime, Master Kwon had Tae practice. Jin watched how she moved and fought. He was so proud of her, but also afraid that she will get hurt. Eric could see the stress that is on Jin’s face as he watched his sister.

Eric took a step next to Jin and said, “Come, let’s go.”

Jin looked at Eric and then at Tae. He looked at Eric and said, “What about Tae?”

Eric said, “Don’t worry about her. She’ll be fine.”

Jin said, “But, why can’t I stay and watch? She needs me here.”

Eric said, “Jin, you’re tired. You look half asleep. You need your rest, just like Tae needs to work.”

Jin shook his head and said, “No. I can’t leave her. I promised her that we would stay together.”

Eric looked at Master Kwon. Master Kwon heard the display and he nodded at Eric. Eric sighed and he grabbed Jin’s arm. Jin cried out and struggled against Eric. Master Kwon looked over and saw Tae had perked up when she heard Jin’s cries. She took her blindfold off and saw Eric struggling with Jin.

Master Kwon saw the anger in Tae’s face and he knew something was going to happen. He watched as she clenched her fists and she ran towards them.

Eric saw that and he leaned against Jin and said, “If you don’t want to get us killed, I suggest you tell her to stay at the Dojo.”

Jin looked at Eric in a panic and then he looked at Tae who was running towards them. Jin, suddenly, held his hand out and said, “TAE EUN! STOP!”

As on command, Tae suddenly stopped running. She stood there and looked at Jin. She said, “Jin? What’s going on?”

Jin pushed Eric away from him and he said, “Nothing. You are to work hard. Eric hyung and I are going out.”

Tae took a step forward and Jin yelled, “KIM TAE EUN!”

Tae gasped and stood still. She watched as Eric and Jin walked out of the Dojo. She stood there and couldn’t figure out what just happened. She turned to look at Master Kwon.

“Did you order them to leave?”

Master Kwon nodded and said, “Of course. Your distraction is your brother. You need to focus on other things besides Seokjin.”

Tae said, “Why was Eric struggling with Jin?”

Master Kwon said, “Because of you. He didn’t want to leave you, but you don’t need him right now.”

Tae said, “What? What do you mean?”

Master Kwon looked at his students as they surrounded her and he said, “They went back to Seoul.”

Tae looked at Master Kwon and said, “What? They left me?”

Master Kwon nodded and said, “Of course. That was Eric’s plan.”

Tae growled and she punched the students in front of her and she struggled with the others as she tried getting closer to the door. She had caused many of the students to lay on the mat due to her hitting them hard. She was a few feet from the door when she felt something pierce her neck. She cried out and touched her neck. She looked at it and it was a dart. She collapsed to the floor.

Master Kwon walked over and picked up the dart. He looked at the students and said, “We have a lot of work.”

The tall male student picked up Tae and brought her into the back rooms. He laid her down on a bed and closed the door. Master Kwon walked over and took out a lock and locked the door.

The student said, “Are you sure this will be okay?”

Master Kwon said, “The only way to tame the beast, is to show it love and compassion. This child has had nothing but pain and heartache. She has never really been shown kindness and love. We need to show her that. But, we also need to show her how to control herself so that the beast within does not show itself. Her brother can not see the evil that she has within her.”

The student nodded and walked away.

Later that day, Tae had woken up and looked around the room. She realized something was different. She stood up and went over to the door and realized it was locked. She started to shake the door and pound on it and crying out.

“HEY! MASTER KWON! LET ME OUT, PLEASE!”

Tae continued to pound on the door but she wasn’t getting any response. After a few more attempts, she got fed up. She took her foot and slammed it against the door. The door wasn’t a hard door, so it was giving way to her attempts at getting out. Finally, after six tries, the door broke from the side and the lock fell to the floor. She stepped out and glared but didn’t see Master Kwon.

She walked through the hallway, and when she turned to walk out the door, she saw Master Kwon standing there.

Tae said, “Do you really think that a door is going to stand in my way? You had no right to lock me away.”

Master Kwon said, “Do you want to hurt your brother?”

Tae said, “No. Of course not. Why would you ask me that?”

Master Kwon said, “Because, from what just happened. That is what you will do.”

Tae looks at Master Kwon and said, “I don’t want to be here anymore. I want Jin.”

Master Kwon said, “You won’t see him until you can master your self-control.”

Tae looked at the door and then realized that she can’t see him until she learns how to control her anger. Tears filled her eyes as Master Kwon was watching her.

For one month, she was learning how to control herself. She was actually able to keep herself from getting upset at the slightest things. She sat down in the middle and closed her eyes as she tried to calm herself down and get through everything.

It all came crashing down when she heard the door open and she heard someone say, “Tae?”

Tae opened her eyes and saw Jin and Eric standing by the doorway. She moved forward but she heard Master Kwon say, “Kim Tae Eun.”

Tae stopped and looked at Jin. She took a few steps back and looked at the floor.

Jin looked at Master Kwon and said, “What is going on? I’m here to bring Tae back home.”

Master Kwon sighed as he stood in front of her and said, “Unfortunately, she isn’t ready to leave yet.”

Jin said, “What do you mean? You said a month.”

Master Kwon said, “Your sister is more complicating than most. It’s going to take longer.”

Jin said, “What? How much longer?”

Master Kwon said, “It depends on how well your sister can stay calm.”

Jin looks at Tae and said, “Are you onboard with this? I can’t believe he lied to me.”

Tae sighed and without looking at Jin said, “Please, Jin. Just leave. I don’t need this right now.”

Tae turned and walked out of the room. Jin went to go after her but Master Kwon stood in his way. Master Kwon said, “Listen to your sister. This is the best thing for her. Let her finish her training and then I’ll let you know when you can come back.”

Jin opened his mouth and Eric said, “Come on, Jin. Let’s go.”

Eric and Jin were driving back to the house when suddenly out of nowhere their car was run into by another car against Jin’s passenger side. The people from the other car jumped out and pointed guns at them. Jin and Eric looked at each other.

Meanwhile…

Four hours after seeing Jin, Tae came back out and worked with Master Kwon. She was training with the other students when the door suddenly opened and she turned and saw Namjoon, Minwoo, and Hyesung standing there.

Tae said, “What do you guys want? I’ve already told Jin to go away.”

Namjoon said, “You talked to Jin hyung?”

Tae nodded and said, “Yes. Now, please go away and tell Jin that I’m training here.”

Tae turned away and was looking at the male student when Namjoon said, “Tae, we need you. Something happened.”

 

To be continued…

Author’s Note:

So, what did you think of this chapter? I can’t believe how this is coming out. I was a little surprised that Eric brought her to a Dojo and left her there in order to train her self-control. She needs to learn to not want to go out and kill everyone that she sees. But, what is going to happen when she finds out what happened to Jin?

Who attacked Jin and Eric? Is it the rival gangs, or someone else? Can Tae get her self-control under control, or will she end up hurting Jin?

We’ll find out what happens in the next chapter.

If you liked the story and/or chapter, please…

                                            SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!